FUCK TOMMY ROBINSON

#LockHimUp

Attached: D7ht-xbWwAE6zH0.png (453x243, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#allahuackbar

Eat shit bong. Enjoy your daughters rape babies.

You guys used to have balls. Sad!

Attached: 1562444978783.gif (437x295, 912K)

He has no teeths in his mouth which means he will be the blowjob prince in prison.

can't his Mossad handler's get him out on early release so he can spread the word of the Talmud?

Next they will come for you. Good luck with that.

Tommy and his supporters are a bunch of redfaced gammon thugs. Can't wait to hear the news that he's been stabbed in prison.

They won't if you're not criminal like Tommy and break the law.

tommy is jew funded controlled opposition, stealing nationalist energy and converting it into zionism and neoconservatism

Attached: 1528652526986.jpg (720x540, 44K)

Can't wait until you eat your own daughter after Achmed rapes her and makes kabobs out of her.

Except making offensive online posts is illegal in the uk.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

US flags love Tommy. EU flags think Tommy is a Zionist shill. That's about it. He doesn't work in the UK. They'll probably continue the psy-op to sell Breitbart ads to American boomers though.

Gas em

Well it would be justice if this zio-shill got butt fucked by the gaggle of sand nigger slime he pretends to be against. Unfortunately, justice is not law.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

Nothing but an agent. Not to be trusted.

American flags, please watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
The shadowy powers in America don't want true nationalism in Europe all they want is reactionary anti-islam conflict that serves the Zionist agenda.

I dont love tommy im just smarter than you are. Youre looking at this from an idiots perspective. Tommy is seen as a right wing neo nazi football hooligan. An attack on him is an attack on you whether you like it or not.

You're an American so it's unlikely that you're smarter than me user. That is blatantly clear by all the shit posted about Tommy from Americans. We Brits can see right through it all. Like water off a ducks back. The e-celeb has no power in Albion.

except you lie.

Attached: tommy.jpg (780x520, 63K)

OP=faggot

RIP TOMMY
RIP UK

Attached: tommy-robinson-2.jpg (1067x800, 461K)

Weak. I can't even be bothered with you now. Send Shapiro back on UK TV for a laugh. You guys will really need to up your game over the coming months.

Attached: Tommy Tea.jpg (634x420, 108K)

your ship is sinking and your too stupid to realize how retarded you are. The bong ego is the reason bongistan is crumbling.
You bongs cant see shit because youre too arrogant.

Attached: download (24).jpg (225x225, 9K)

i'm a black muslim with 2 half white sons from 2 different women and im laughing so hard

Based.

You guys should get together and hang eachother.

>I'm a...
You're a White homosexual leftist who is fooling nobody. Kill yourself.

Kys aussie scum.

>muh mossad
fuck the uk and it's nanny state islamic shit. fuck footy, slags, and islam.

This. I was such a huge Tommy supporter at first. I quickly learned the whole thing is a psyop and Tommy is a full of shit millionaire funded by Israelis. When you hear that they play both sides, well this is the other side. Nationalism has been hijacked.

>TOMMY ROBINSON
INB4 that slimey hook nose jew Ezra sets up a go fund me or whatever so that we can pay Tommy's legal fees. He will take his 10% management fee off the top obviously. Something very fucking suspicious about Tommy and his Jew handlers.

Fuck America.

They can't even use Soubry any more, it's hilarious. Sloppy job...

Attached: soubry.jpg (634x483, 62K)

explain why bong.

Attached: before you judge zion don walk in his shoes.jpg (950x960, 68K)

Oy Vey, I may run a media outlet and this is the cost of business, but pay for my trip goy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11_18-01-18.png (622x709, 321K)

This but unironically.

Attached: Tommy Robinstein.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

He's a known kike Bruce, causing animosity between white's and paki's for his jew master's just like your man Brenton.

It's time for us to let go of Tommy. His optics in this country are terrible.

People in this country are classist and see him as a low iq hooligan whether that's true or not.

Don't hold your breath. This whiny kike is going to a resort prison to play ps4 for a few weeks in effort to get white gentiles to act like low IQ niggers.

Tommy has no character to assassinate. He's a Zionist actor that exists to poison the well of any nationalist movement that will empower the people.

This is why the fight surrounding Tommy Robinson and muslims in your neighborhood is an intellectual battle. You're not going to win by fighting the muslims which can be brought in with wave after wave with the zionists controlling your politicians. If you people want to win this thing you need to wage an intellectual battle against the top kikes in control of the UK. Start awareness campaigns. Make people aware of the JQ with facts. You're not going to win with brute force. The elites money can buy more brute force than you.

Your people aren't even unified to do anything on a physical level. Half of white gentiles side with the elites that are flooding your country with muslims. If you try to fight the muslims or elites its going to be your own brothers and sisters that are going to stop you.... aided by your enemies. You'll be out numbered.

Bide your time and educate people on the JQ and how they are bringing them in. That will get results. Fighting with muslims in the streets will lead to nothing but ruin.

Well fuck you too

Attached: 1493941321343.gif (375x304, 790K)

>Half of white gentiles side with the elites that are flooding your country with muslims

When the Muslims withdraw, they can go with them then. A new exciting life of Sharia Law, and sand. UK population target achieved.

Attached: georgia-guidstones-2.jpg (720x960, 114K)

You and what army is going to force half of whites out? Keep in mind the other half of whites have the elites support and funds at their disposal. They have every invading minority group on their side. What do you have in comparison?

You’re going to have to win people over before you go a brute force route.

If you aren’t advancing the JQ to the public, you aren’t doing anything that helps. That’s the power structure that brings them in.

You and what army is going to force half of whites out? Keep in mind the other half of whites have the elites support and funds at their disposal. They have every invading minority group on their side. What do you have in comparison?

You’re going to have to win people over before you go a brute force route.

If you aren’t advancing the JQ to the public, you aren’t doing anything that helps. That’s the power structure that brings them in.

Honorable, brave, and courageus prison Muslims will be preparing his food for the rest of his life.