In the light of rect epstein events...

In the light of rect epstein events, what are the chances trump let those kikes rape his oun daughter to become resident?

Attached: IMG_2223.jpg (674x1024, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

President*

he married her off to Jared soo I'd say the chance is 100%

HAHAHAHAHAH KIKE FORGOT TO CHANGE THE MEMEFLAG
S A G E

Kikes think projection will still work this time.

What's more likely to happen is that when the public learns that Epstein was a Mossad/CIA blackmail operation targeting US elected officials, that the US will declare war against Israel.

Attached: sfjsfjsk.png (902x1022, 767K)

keep dreaming , america is cucked by israel for EVER !

now be a good goy and vote for trump !

you are not part of the cringe folder

But you do ask a valid question...
Seeing that Trump has surrounded himself with people like Roy Cohn, Epstein, Maxwell the chances he is a scumbag are 100%
The elite club is a scumbag club after all

*now

Poor bait

JDIF FORGOT
>h e r b s

Attached: 1537323728847.jpg (699x679, 94K)

THIS!
Nothing will change except maybe nationalizing and encouraging legal pedo like they did with niggers and faggots. I wish American's wouldn't roll over so much like they do.

^that

That’s pretty sick, Saul.

The only guy who gets to fuck Ivanka is daddy

THIS

>VPN ACTIVATE!
It'll be hard to blend in with a face like yours. :^]

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-112029.png (2048x1585, 768K)

A hundred thousand trillion percent.

Sad, many such cases

Attached: sad.jpg (972x189, 29K)

It’s a shame Trump couldn’t fully aryanize his daughter, seeing as she has brown eyes instead of his blue eyes

I can smell the gefilte fish on your breath from here.

This, dead thread

Attached: Sad2.jpg (1049x343, 43K)

And her name is now Yael Kushner.
Oy Vey!

partly cloudy
30%

Attached: sad 3.jpg (1360x172, 38K)

Thanks for the meme, KIKE!

Attached: kikery726.png (1224x462, 208K)

OY VEY DELET THIS

110%
in fact a dirty kike sprays his semen inside Trump's darling daughter ivanka every night as we speak
Jew puppet trump sacrificed everything to the jews

Attached: ShowImage (1).jpg (898x628, 58K)

Attached: fyutyustrystr.png (591x604, 198K)

Attached: dyuldyuldyuld.png (600x340, 306K)

HAHAHAHA FUCKING DISCORD KIKE TRANNY BTFO

shills are absolutely terrified and desperate:

Because tards keep extrapolating Epstein's black book aka day planner with the FLIGHT LOG.

I promise you when I worked in a certain business my black book was full of every number of every person I ever met just in case at some point in the future I would be told to "contact blah blah and ask for blah blah"...

Trump would obviously be in his day planner as would any other number around Trump that Epstein could get his hands on.

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

Trump then hires Acosta, the asswipe that gave Epstein such a sweet deal that he got zero time...and then he waited.... Acosta probably sang like a bird and Trump et al waited until the "right time" to strike.

Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1 Epstein's flight logs, look at how many times Trump isn't mentioned.

Trump is not implicated in this at all. Don't fucking let them make that claim.

These "goofs" are way to obvious and frequent. If it was just one or two it might be believable, but come on guys. Its not hard to get a VPN in Israel.

>t.kike

nice bait, faggot.
we all know that you are using reverse psychology.

>Puerto Rico

All these MIGAtards in this thread do cooperation with OP.
Shill psyop.

>when you fail at shapeshifting

Trump Is Not A Pedo is a LARP....