BASED

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149345683138367491

Attached: file.png (1110x1492, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

social.quodverum.com/@REX/102422938405764179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET

Holy quints

Attached: 1562687438926.jpg (450x370, 29K)

Checked.

Stable Genius confirmed

Extra based:

social.quodverum.com/@REX/102422938405764179

He such a faggot. This was supposed to be the first time he EVER did anything to help the people who voted for him, and he immediately, before the thing even started made it about himself. I hate him so much

*kicks out Ben Garrison*

>just kidding
haha, good one

>checked
>mfw its real
top lel GEOTUS

fucking savage

He doesn't have a chance in 2020

How often is he going to “joke” about taking more terms in office?

He better go through with the census EO and stop fellating himself

Trump is getting 3 terms. Deal with it. This is what you kikes get for ruining his first term with spygate hoax.

>drumpf doing something good after being elected
I'm not optimistic.

BASED
QUINT

Is this r-real?

KYS faggot

Tweet
Capitulate
Repeat
Defeat

When will a real right winger come to power

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

How? That would be impossible without huge upset.

Ask the morons who voted for a billionaire democrat to clean up the swamp.

Trump is the funniest president ever.

Jesus the president just said all that to 61 million people lmao

Nice digits. But seriously, 6 years? It's 5 and a half. Trump, stop giving them fuel, fuck.

I like how Trump adds in things like "or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding)", "(1/1024th)", and "Stable Genius" to force the media and liberals to give his messages free publicity. He knows how to play them like a fiddle.

Attached: 1562858530364.webm (480x882, 2.77M)

He's trying to normalize his presence for more than 2 terms, in order to tease the opposition and create an ambiance of "Get used to me". Maybe to get votes? He surely is projecting a vision of future in which Trump=American.
Every single word of politicians (should be) are directed to get as many votes as possible.
>inb4 take your meds schizo

posting in a numbers thread

Attached: trump check him.jpg (736x721, 268K)

I'd put Alfred as the #2 best US leader after Emperor Norton.

Attached: alfred-e.-neuman-by-TraceyLawler[295556].jpg (743x1000, 546K)

Ask the retards at FashTheNation u parrott nigger

Check 'em, that shit is hilarious

ITT: Seething shills

He does it because it drives them nuts.

Yea he should know fake social media hype got him elected...

But why should getting votes be more important than upholding the Constitution that you’re being voted into office to protect?

If you haven't figured the Trump template now you must be retard. Let me help you

1)He has a point
2)He says some dumb shit about himself or whatever
3)Media loses it shit and reports the dumb shit he said
4)America see the point he was making

Coverage and press paid for by people that hate him.

After all this time you don't see that?

He has harnessed the power

Attached: 1501102572363.jpg (980x599, 289K)

Just look at the replies to his tweet. Twitter is an accurate representation of the US as a whole. He is done.

He really doesn’t want to be asked about epstein and acosta

Some people actually believe that.

Attached: 7lZwLKc_d.jpg (511x606, 26K)

> (You)
>Just look at the replies to his tweet. Twitter is an accurate representation of the US as a whole. He is done.
Hahahahahahahahahha

You fucking mongo. You buy in to the loudest voice being the most popular.

The Mad Man strikes again

Attached: 1479424461566.png (408x414, 284K)

Ok this is epic

Attached: 1559148296295.jpg (960x961, 165K)

Imagine receiving 0,02 to make others believe this

Attached: 1548604767047.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

Holy shit this is amazing

He also retweeted this, which is a bit edgy, but most of them are his buds.

Attached: retweet.png (881x455, 46K)

>>so great looking and smart

This made me cough my coffee laughing reminds me of /s4s/

Attached: IMG_20190706_102829.jpg (1944x2592, 2.8M)

Checked

Attached: 1562598145064.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Cuz Trump will take down the deep state & pedos and nobody will oppose him afterwards.

>a true Stable Genius!
i'm fucking dying

Attached: 1516151411608.png (300x300, 118K)

Oh I'm sure there will be plenty of sassy tweets about it before someone says something wacist

Attached: file.png (1108x1002, 222K)

when xi made his term a lifetime appointment trump joked about doing that in the US and the media flipped their shit because they're retards incapable of taking anything in context or telling when someone is joking. now trump does it to niggle the media. if they weren't such faggots to begin with trump wouldn't keep dropping this "joke".

You do know that the term limit was just a casual amendment, one that could be removed. Making Trump the second president to serve more than two terms.

>checked

Attached: nice get.png (719x466, 540K)

You can't actually believe this right? Who is going to beat him?

>Trump is the funniest president ever.
easily and it's a shame half the country has no sense of humor

Of what, losing? I agree.

found the trannie and/or the weaponized fat lesbo

Attached: 39d1c4cc1b21d166bd85617779be744e.jpg (720x693, 62K)

Kamala Harris

I would give my liver to see this happen and u flaggots coping with razors or pain pills

Aren't you tired to be THE fag with these comments?

>why should getting power more important than a piece of paper
Delusional. The only true constitution is the one written by the founding fathers.
The 2-term limit is part of the 22nd amendment (1947, ratified 1951). Trash written by congressmen jews.
Frank Delano Roosvelt made it to 4-terms!

>trolls, conspiracy theorists, anti-Semites

Attached: pic.png (371x370, 238K)

>
>Just look at the replies to his tweet. Twitter is an accurate representation of the US as a whole. He is done.
You are actually retarded aren't you. Hillary was the best shot you had.

Attached: the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png (500x300, 52K)

Dude he normalizes shit by continuously bringing it up over and over. He pushed China even before he got into office. He pushed fake news so hard that basically every news network has been compromised. And hes joking about this all the time.

If you tell a lie enough times people will believe it. Americans are really fucking retarded to not see history repeating itself with how dictators so easily take control. He is taking on all forms of media now, so people will only believe him.

Attached: 1550609558367.jpg (361x593, 123K)

>u flaggots coping with razors or pain pills
I'm not even american lol

Who the fuck is that?

Yeah right

in the mind of a Marxist or low iq individual, the world Is controlled by power hierarchies but in reality it is controlled by competence

Attached: 1541740073552.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

The daughter of Kabbalah Harris

Russia! Still! It's either Russia or racists with these people. You know they're squirming with fear if it's both. These people are pathetic.

which makes it even funnier that you care enough to comment
I don't have a clue nor give a fuck who runs your rattrap shithole country

checked and kekked

>1/1024th
lmao

> or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding)

Attached: 1508137466898.png (704x457, 367K)

Cope

Quints of utter retardation

why are only 2020, 2021 and 2023 lacking that dreadful pixelation? i can't piece together the order this memes was edited by

Trump needs to push for a bill to restrict congress to 1 term and extend presidential term limits to 3, if they don't like extending presidential limits to 3 then we can agree to change presidential term limits to 1, having 2 terms as limit creates a situation where nothing ever gets done because of lame duck syndrome and the huge problems with corrupt drug addicts in congress staying in office forever because they got the lock on some corrupt election official in their district has gone on long enough

let's try paper ballot only in 2020 and see who is actually voting out there

>1)He has a point
Does he though?

Working class Americans are going to be trilled with the woman who is proposing a billion dollar housing program for African Americans They definitely don't remember the subprime mortgages which causes the 2008 crash and are fearful of a repeat. She's a shoo-in! Plumph must be shaking in his proverbial boots at the mere mention of her name.

lol sure thing shlomo, we will belive it this time

>tfw I didn't get and invite

Attached: vqwevgqwr.gif (225x195, 1009K)

>just kidding
kek
checked

>He thinks I'm anti-trump
t. Low IQ amerimutt
See this, for instance:
Cultureless swine!

how is it that a white guy who's documented 17/1024 cherokee can't claim it on it for documentation purposes, but some bitch who doesn't even have a single record other than a dna test can claim POC status to pay her way through college(an ivy league school as a matter of fact)?

If that's true, I'm going to Harvard. FOR FREE

hey Trump, how about returning freedom of protest to people in the Dakotas and how about we use voting machines that aren't made in Israel?

no more DIEBOLD voting machines, too much corruption

>Trump takes bath in a giant vat of Jew-Jew cum
>more at 11

>a true stable genius
jesus christ, can you imagine being such a girly cuck you unironically worship at this guys feet. i guess we can be comforted by the fact that his worshipers are mostly genetic dead ends. those that are reproducing should be culled.

Wasted on Mr MIGA

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: AZiYr1.jpg (1524x1988, 1.24M)

why the hell anyone wants to go to Harvard is a mystery, the place was founded with slave money, so you go to an institution built with slave money where they tell you how bad slavery was

how fucking stupid do you have to be to throw in with those assholes?

>Twitter is an accurate representation of the US as a whole.

the joke of the year

>cope
Can you sound anymore gayer?

Attached: Bmj16yg.jpg (432x600, 61K)

To clarify, he banned Ben Garrison from the event because some leftist Jews that hate Trump complained about him.

Approval at an all time high

Attached: px1m79.png (631x565, 406K)

President Trump is going to mention Mumkey Jones in an teleprompt-lead speech by the end of the month.