How do we fix the NEET problem?

Also Neet stories. I want to here about your pathetic existences.

Attached: eAFKfWi.jpg (1588x1280, 437K)

By 2020 i will start earning 6,000 as a NEET.
I have a PS4 and spend most of my online time reading manga or watching super sentai or precure series.
i try to swim 4 times a week.
i feel Rightful in Rejecting a job,since youtubers live without work,why SHOULD I work?
i'm betting it all on leeching off my parents.

NEET people will all end up going insane or killing themselves because living life without a purpose is pointless.

>be 29yo NEET living in parents basement
>get neetbucks from welfare office
>never worked a day in my life
>get up at 5PM
>get high
>eat brunch
>play videogames, watch movies
>go to bed at 7AM

Attached: 5.jpg (409x409, 40K)

Thats some big comfy

How come your parents never kick you out or make you get a job?

>Germany
>NEET
How do you stop the government from sending you to 1€ jobs and shit like that?

I don't see the evidence of this. Most of the people killing themselves are the ones who built up their lives doing what was expected of them and having it all taken away.

Most neets become hermits and are content.

I threaten suicide and they instantly shut up

officially I cant leave my place because I have to help my sick ol grandma thats why I cant move anywhere (away from the village) and get a job

Attached: 222.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Gas diversity hires and replace them with NEETs.

Better question: how can I get enough money to be a NEET?

Depends on the person. Isolation can drive a person insane. I doubt NEET's have the mental capabilities to sustain . There is a reason why they think they can be leeches to society. They are already mentally ill so it won't take long for them to go over the edge.

but of course its a lie to get them off my back, they tried sending me to a bunch of gay courses but I just walked to the doctor and said I have headache.
then I just walked home and got high.

I cant even imagine being a wagecuck NPC. I got better things to do than waste my precious time working for some jew.

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x500, 49K)

so once your grandmother is dead you'll have to get a job

Weird.
I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia, I have had asthma since childhood and pretty much permanently teeter on the brink of suicide, yet the Jobcenter nags me every single month to show up and explain why I haven't found a job yet.
I've worked five different jobs, all of them completely destroyed me, yet they keep trying to send me to work.

>I threaten suicide and they instantly shut up

Does it not bother you the mental anguish you no doubt cause your parents?

Ones mans isolation another mans solitude

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 112K)

>how can I get enough money to be a NEET?

I believe the two classic options are leech off your parents or leech off the state. Im guessing option two is difficult in Hungary?

Cool, you're a nigger.

>why don't your parents do something?
They're post-ww2 west german so they're too worried about their neighbors thinking they're mean to do what is right and moral. Just look what they've done with immigration (although great bongistan isn't doing much better there)

You should actually kys

Lol.

Pay for something with the neetbux faggot, help with atleast one payment.

Better that he causes anguish to those whom 'technically' deserve it the most though, as a parent you 'reap what you sow', sins of our fathers, poverty, etc. etc.
Instead of taking it out on the world and 'the system' these people merely choose to take it out on their parents

then I just go to the doctor and call in sick every day LOL

because you are not annoying enough to deal with
be more annoying, so annoying that they dont want to deal with you. also be as unreliable as possible.

no I dont care

better a free nigger than a wagecage nigger

go to work wagecuck
zacki zacki

Attached: 156.jpg (612x408, 29K)

I have solid arguments for not getting a job

>I threaten suicide and they instantly shut up
Ah! a high-tier strategy

thats the most cucked thing i think i have ever heard

Don't associate being NEET with leeching off society. I'm a full time NEET thanks to passive income.

>working and striving is for weak men
t. Nigger

based

I see no problem with this.
Fuck it
Why try and contribute to Western Civilization when it is all going to fall anyway?
I'm not a robot

>i need to go sell insurance to give my life meaning

t. cuck

Are those pipes wrapped in asbestos?

what's it like being a polish aristocrat?

Bet kraut parents are better than burger ones, most of em just kick their kids out at 18, flip side is that's why so many of our elderly end up homeless or if they're lucky a shitty nursing home, their kids are either homeless, anhero or if by some miracle survive they remember being kicked out and don't care. My family were German immigrants back in the day, now they're anglos and just as shitty as anyone else here, they sure weren't like that back in the day.

>Bet kraut parents are better than burger ones, most of em just kick their kids out at 18,
where does a 18 kid get money to live off?
is everyone truly rich in the first world?

Euthanize boomers

if Brazilians stopped masturbating they would be a true world power

custom tailored. rare.

(((buy chainlink)))

Attached: poopee.png (955x672, 355K)

In the first world you can afford a living with a part time McJob, apparently.

> why SHOULD I work
to become yourtuber you worthless feggit

when you go to the mosk ? friday only ?

They need to get rid of those niggers first

Holy shit, what a scumbag. Your parents love you and you treat them like they're nothing. You are the epitome of a manchild.

stay mad wagenigger

Reminder that Bernie is the only candidate that has proposed a federal jobs program that guarantees a job to any American who wants it.

Attached: 1560635434448.png (1024x1024, 461K)

forced labor camps

just clean up a lot and live and eat healthy.

Attached: you will always be a nigger.jpg (249x243, 8K)

I have interacted with a few neets, they don't strike me as the ones going insane. I see the middle age women working their shitty jobs, drinking problems, taking anti-depressants going insane every day. I see the boomers and their alcoholism spiraling into insanity with their partisanship nonsense.

you're lucky. my parents called the cops the first time i threatened suicide. never tried that shit again, i just ended up getting a part time wage slave job.

You're the most based user ever. An inspiration to aspiring neets like myself. I was a neet for 4 years than I had to get a (((job))), now I'm planning my neetlife 2.0

If I don’t finish three late term papers that were due in April I probably won’t graduate on time and will risk becoming a neet. And here I am.

You should have told the cops your parents are driving you to suicide, they won't call cops next time you threaten suicide.

The level of communism that this is is amazing. How are so many Americans stupid enough to buy into unironic soviet policy?

6k ? How much is that in USD? Sounds really low.

You should be saving for a house faggot

Damn your parents are stupid

eh, if you redpillin people you are doing gods work. fuck boomers they ruined this shit anyway.

The best is being in a situation where you can be NEET,
but picking up no more than 20 hours at a chill job so you could indulge in all the weed snack and vidya that you want

Attached: F4359EC9-3D0E-4574-9D67-FFF47435E2BF.jpg (640x583, 74K)

Looks like it

I want to be that. How?

what do metal nuggies taste like?

I tried a 7/11 spicy tendy today for 7/11 day and it was pretty good. I wish american 7/11s were as nice as gook ones though.

same

Attached: 1562118077716.png (675x380, 324K)

Attached: 1523111663801.jpg (640x863, 95K)

>TFW collecting SSI for autism
>TFW also collecting state cash benefit
>TFW also foodstamps
>TFW could get a free house but live at home

max comfy.

Attached: Goga Gola and Pidser Bepe..jpg (680x734, 46K)

>Because the economic system sucks ass I feel OK causing my own flesh and blood anguish.
Kill yourself.
I am fine with people being NEET, but you are a literal leech, siphoning your own family of their happiness.

>i threaten suicide and they instantly shut up
der ewige NEET

Attached: B34BB792-6468-43B5-A3C9-4CD27903F36B.png (200x196, 21K)

as long as I dont have to wagecuck i dont care

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>that blazer hanging up
This guy either goes on dates, has a job, or both.

Half neet is the best compromise to not be an asshole to your parents.
>Work for a year.
>Put money aside by living simply in a small flat and not spending money on stupid things.
>Get paid during 8-9 months by unemployement assurance (directly paid by withdraw from your pay checks)
>The money saved can be used to live for another 6-8 months.
>Repeat.

>be neet
>beat wagecuck friend in videogame
>sh...shouldnt you get a job or something?

Attached: 1523933310170.gif (200x150, 635K)

No Theyll end up killing US after their comfort is compromised.

>Doesn't work his ass off to pay for muslim gibs
BASED!
Arbeit is only for j*ws.

Cryptocurrencies.

Also, public transport like buses and trains is fully subsidized and unlimited for NEETs. It's expensive for everyone else.

Based how is the weed out there in das reich?

Lol dude here none, we have so many homeless youth it's scary. Many kids on the street disappear, either for sex trafficing or organs, no one here cares.

We used to have something of a safety net, what the politicians didn't cut boomers and now millenials either voted down or ignored.

A multiple choice question for all NEETS:

A) Have you given up on a good future for yourself and try to be content with being a leech because you feel you lost already?

B) Do you feel betrayed by the government and system so you want to find a way to cheat it?

C) Do you really want something better for yourself, but just can't get any momentum and temporarily in NEETS status?

D) Do you believe there's no value in working and earning, and everyone who participates are the real losers?

E) Other. Explain.

>A multiple choice question for all NEETS:
>A) Have you given up on a good future for yourself and try to be content with being a leech because you feel you lost already?

Yeah. going outside is dangerous. i make alot of money inside daytrading crypto.

>B) Do you feel betrayed by the government and system so you want to find a way to cheat it?

lol. daily.

>C) Do you really want something better for yourself, but just can't get any momentum and temporarily in NEETS status?

yes, immigration for white people to white countries.

>D) Do you believe there's no value in working and earning, and everyone who participates are the real losers?

Govermental policies here prohibit white people from getting work. So i do my own part & not declare taxes.

boomers keepin' me down and laughin at me

kicked out of one state by friendly neighborhood christian glownigger, no car
sent to very humid state
cant walk without being sweaty mass
whos gonna hire a sweaty white guy
surrounded by indoctrinated shitskins
only regularly go to a single shop, indian guy down to hire me. wife and daughter shut him down. hire a bunch of incompetent nogs who cant keep the job and a decent cuban guy and decent nog. Actually they finally seem stable but they are literally hiring newfags over ppl with experience because of racism. Everything would be fine if have car. boomers all have severals but none for mr neet. bus money vs food money big think.

and every job i get i get promoted and then fired for some made up reason there is no future fuck. Oh well, at least i get to help take down the cabal =3