Nevada desert trafficking URGENT

Guys I was hiking out in the Nevada desert and I think I may have found a trafficking drop point.

The valley located here:
36.360594,-115.133064

I think they have kids out there in the caves. It gets hot as fuck out there the kids would have nowhere to go. Perfect hidden prison. I bolted when the possible implications of what I'd seen hit me.

36.360594,-115.133064

I made this thread because I saw some weird shit out there and maybe I was hallucinating from the heat but better safe than sorry.

I you care enough please get this to the authorities who will actually go check the caves. I'd do it myself but I don't need my identity out there if this is what I think it may be.

>Inb4 not you personal army. Fuck you this could save some kids

Someone cap this I'm hoping I'm wrong but I want to bask in it's glory with you all if we do some glorious good today.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-10-54-19.jpg (720x478, 193K)

Is this pasta I missed out on?

>I saw weird shit there

Attached: OP.jpg (680x709, 127K)

>you are investigating an elite pedo human trafficking network ?
>Come in the desert to save kids !
>you will totally not get killed once you're there by yourself

Why didn’t you stay in the US while you were there?

For one
>>>reddit
Second
>flag
>nevada
Why are you only saying something about this now
Also cringe personal army tier
Sage

Lol this.

Attached: 1557071694767.jpg (680x514, 55K)

Nice larp pedro

Attached: s.jpg (1242x645, 60K)

Because I'm not an inbred hick who never leaves his nice comfy wittle bubble. 17 countries and counting bitch.

Attached: giphy.gif (196x146, 953K)

I move around. It's really not hard to make a single possible connection. Maybe do a little (in your case crayon) drawing in MS paint because you're 20 and broke and maybe get meme'famouuuus. You are a faggot who spends too much time on this board.

It's really simple:
Help out somehow or fuck off. That way nobody wasted their time writing retarded bullshit on a monkey-clasping dance academy bulletin board and we can all agree that is a more happy way to be.

OK, I'll give you the message in plain English.
Fuck off LARPer.

Attached: 1535742855380s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Anyone know about the Nevada area trafficking network?

Shit I just realized we'd be working against time to get them out and it's possible they've been moved already who knows how long they might keep them there. It's been 3 days since I was out there..

Or the heat got to me and I saw things, but it sure as hell felt real and it's worth it to try to do something I'm not really sure what though. Anybody mind at least dropping some info on good reliable people who will go out their to check those caves.

Please I'm in recovery from the hike (it's brutal out there) and need to sleep.

I wasn't killed and I was out there for a while. It's legit the best possible location for a prison it's like that prison in that Riddick movie. Those caves might be livable because of the desert wind. There's no wildlife out there. There's nothing. No shelter no water no edible anything. It's several kilometers from anything meaningful. Those mountains are full of caves guys.

What weird shit did you see retard?

No mames guey. Are you a 12 year old? Are you shocked that caves in the fucking desert might be used by criminals? And why the fuck wouyou think human trafficking first over drugs?

Lol desert wind? Livable? Have you ever been to Nevada? Both the Mojave and the basin and range area are damn near inhospitable because of lack of moisture, not wind.

Did you actually see any children or did you get spooked by the scary caves and run all the way home?

OP let his beans ferment I suspect.

Youre a loser. Send an anonymous letter to the local popo if youre serious. But youre not. 1/10000000 for making me respond to your faggotry

He should send the cell phone pictures he took of whatever the most convincing shit he has to the local park rangers or DEA, as I'm pretty sure that's federal land.

But OP's an embarrassing disgrace. Even the LARPers at the human trafficking general are more grounded in reality than OP.

Breaking into 17 countries is impressive user. Contact the FBI and thanks for the info if not a larp.

what was so suspicious
why did you think kids

Ummm no sweety
Go back with an ar 15 and plenty of ammo. Kill the fucking bean scum
In Minecraft of course