For any Mexicans Lurking Jow Forums...

For any Mexicans Lurking Jow Forums, The reason Why there is a Wave of Illegals Entering America is Because Mexico has a War with Drug Cartels. Owning Guns in Mexico is Illegal and Only Police, Soldiers, and Government Employees can have Guns and Mexico's Government is Corrupt

Attached: imageedit_386_7739997543.jpg (750x950, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzalpuffwFI
nytimes.com/2019/05/19/world/europe/switzerland-vote-gun-law-eu.html
csgv.org/the-truth-about-guns-in-switzerland/
factmyth.com/factoids/switzerland-requires-citizens-to-own-guns/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Buying_guns
rense.com/general17/mossadagentsarrested.htm
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
drive.google.com/file/d/1fxsKlrUsjJaCm9-d3Izlu_Z9prcDehG8/view?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/gunplans2019
mediafire.com/file/j6yba8ickyle6tk/Gun_Plans_2019.zip/file
mega.nz/#!botCXIjS!6tRVwbxHnwNhJIDhIwufODDwi_EdlDhkxcgCUEbf-Z8
mediafire.com/file/3y4p5qqts38xu5x/Gun_PDF_Plans_2019.zip/file
1drv.ms/u/s!Am0Nkp4wV4WRagwjpWwXAQuBzDY?e=PjwckX
drive.google.com/file/d/14oMdvkGnbyQtBdjzmJpNl7ukNks_vwSD/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexican towns should just arm up and defend their own, be it from cartel or government.

Attached: organized crime.png (500x529, 163K)

The system breaks because the cia support the cartels

The cartels get most of their firearms from the Mexican government, China and other Latin American countries like Venezuela.

Switzerland's views on guns are absolutely unequivocally based

>Learn to use them safely and properly
>Not faggots that make guns difficult or hard to acquire like other Euro fags
>Not retards that allow firearms to any old retard or nigger with a clean record like the US

Attached: thread.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

There is something like that going on, I wonder how their doing now

youtu.be/dzalpuffwFI

Brits used to have a legal obligation to own bows and a certain number of hours and to practice with them every weekend.
That's where the US 2nd Amendment comes from (Remember that the Founding Fathers wanted no standing military in peace time).

Oh yes, so based:

nytimes.com/2019/05/19/world/europe/switzerland-vote-gun-law-eu.html

CIA definitely supports the cartels, i also remember some user posted about how he dated some Colombian drug lord qt and she gets drugs in with help of the CIA or FBI i dont remember which one

They get their guns from the US government.

There's more to it than gun ownership. lol

In the United States, the Second Amendment s well-regulated Militia, which today is maintained by the states and federal government in the form of the National Guard, has been mythologized by the gun lobby into a loosely regulated system of individual gun ownership that contributes nothing whatsoever to the common defense. Aggressive lobbying by the National Rifle Association (NRA) led the conservative wing of the Supreme Court to overturn 200 years of precedent in 2008 and assert that one need not serve in any militia to enjoy a broad right to keep and bear arms. The NRA has been largely successful in convincing legislators and jurists that access to guns should be completely unfettered by any type of obligation to country or one s fellow citizens.
That s not the case in Switzerland, where members of the militia and private citizens alike are tightly regulated in regards to gun ownership. Despite NRA claims like, young adults in Zurich are subject to minimal gun control, the truth is that Switzerland has very strict gun laws that American gun rights groups would consider tyrannical.
csgv.org/the-truth-about-guns-in-switzerland/

mexico is basically an amerijew colony
the last good candidate for president was colosio, that's why cia/mossad killed him during the election

hard to say what will happen, but things are only getting worse

Even in the emerging gunpowder age King Henry VIII had English long bowmen keking Spaniards aboard ships

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

Fuck off kike

Under US law Every male between the ages of 17 and 45 are part of the militia if you are going to say that "Only the Militia are allowed to own guns" that means every male between the ages of 17 and 45 are allowed to own guns unless they are a convicted felon.

You're forgetting about the Heller decision that says it doesn't matter if you're "militia" and you don't any training. And even then, it's young men who drive gun violence rates.
I don't believe "natural rights" and believe they only hinder progress. It's why our country is so backwards.

Yup. The SCOTUS has ruled on it exactly that way when the DC handgun ban was struck down.

Switzerland is often used as an example by those against gun control laws to show how gun ownership benefits a state.
However, this is often paired with a general misunderstanding of Swiss culture (generally those who use “the Switzerland argument” imply that gun ownership in Switzerland comes with little-to-no rules or with mandatory ownership; which isn’t the case).
Switzerland’s gun laws are rather strict, including three classes of weapons and ammunition with varying degrees of restrictions, mandatory background checks per-purchase, training, the banning of high-powered weapons, an ability to disarm citizens, bans of immigrants and criminals owning guns, and other general restrictions and regulations.
The Swiss respect the right to bear and keep arms, but it is the gun culture surrounding this right and not the right itself which is the key to their comparative success.
factmyth.com/factoids/switzerland-requires-citizens-to-own-guns/

It's cool to have guns and all but I'm okay with not having some incel shooting up schools every other day

Attached: Swiss gun laws.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

They would practice after church on Sunday, it’s why you often see Yew trees growing near churches..(even in the USA)

You have to be either a Swiss citizen or have a C permit which is like permanent residency.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Buying_guns

They want an unestable mexico
rense.com/general17/mossadagentsarrested.htm

wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack

Don't let them take your guns. This is how they want your life to be.

boycott all gun grabbing countries

>lowest homicide rate in the entire world
>importing shitskins
well not for long

Switzerland is quite literally a fortress nation.
They don't really practice stuff like IPSC as much, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.
I expect Finland and Czechia will weather WW3 better than most, too. If you have a problem with my using "Czechia", take it up with the Czech government, lol.

Maybe read the whole thing Shill?
If you don't like Guns, why don't you move to a country in Europe where you're not allowed to own one.

There are about ~10-12k gun Homicides a year.
Most of that is Niggers killing Niggers thanks to Inner city violence.
Solve that problem and you'll solve most of our Gun Homicides.

Attached: cause of deaths google searches media coverage.png (2048x1499, 671K)

Yes I know the 10-12k people which are "Gun Homicide" is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to everything else.

Yup.

Attached: Mass shootings vs lightning.jpg (660x731, 209K)

Yeah,
I understand that burgers dont want beans in their country, but you made drugs illegal, you stopped our government from making them legal, you give the cartel guns, you give the cartel money.
So, in a way, you deserve what you're getting.
Either stop being degenerates and stop doing drugs, or accept you're trash and make them legal.

They were made Illegal because certain groups of people benefit from them being Illegal. If they were made Legal there would then be paper trails for the money that said people made.

Drugs
Human Trafficking

These are only a problem because People make a lot of money off of both and they don't want it the first one to be made legal and they try their hardest to prevent anyone from taking down the second.

Even if spic had guns, they wouldn't do nothing as we weee born genetically cucked and submissivr
See

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

You're right, I'm just pointing out the fact that the state of our country is a direct result of US policy.
Mexico used to be a nice place to live, kids could go play in the street. Now if you don't message your family, they assume you in a ditch.

Multiple towns already do form militias and fight off cartels. It just needs to become more widespread.
Hell, Mexico even has an equivalent to the 2nd Amendment. They just need to tell the government to fuck off.
A few farmers with Luty's is all you need.

Attached: Australia luty.jpg (815x1440, 180K)

Why the fuck did you capitalize every letter you illiterate?

Attached: 1555975099586.gif (400x554, 893K)

Mexican populace need to be armed..... hmmmmmm I wonder where they can get some glorious weapons?

Attached: B4DCCEDD-E963-43D0-8B9A-E23D39E41279.jpg (630x630, 92K)

>Hell, Mexico even has an equivalent to the 2nd Amendment. They just need to tell the government to fuck off.
Uh what do you mean?
We aint got rights down here man.

You can legally own weapons, you just can't do jackshit with them. Even if an armed intruder is inside your property and you shoot first, you're going to jail. CNDH (National Human Rights Commission) has made sure every criminal has more right than any rightful citizen defending themselves, their family or their home.
The problem itself is not about owning or not owning guns, is about citizens being treated worse than criminals when defending themselves and having corrupt, degenerate and poorly educated security forces.

Attached: 1529196970039.jpg (416x315, 45K)

A right existing, a right enumerated and a right respected are all very different things.
In your case, you have the first two.
The third one comes with numbers and willingness.

Attached: tipping point.png (1105x809, 454K)

if you spics stayed in your own countries and killed all of your piece of shit cartel members I would not have a problem with you.

If you burgers stopped financing the mafias that be killing everyone over here I would have no problem with you.

This brainlet logic fails on so many grounds. If you had principles, the CIA wouldn't exploit you for being stupid enough to kill your own people. The assumption of legalizing drugs is not even a worthwhile argument as there has never been any documented proof that the increased degeneracy would somehow slow down organized criminals from running global drug rings. None.
Also, nice place to live? Relative to even South American counties and US ghettos, it has always been the wild west.

Learn how to fix your own problems instead of blaming your neighbor who are exponentially more successful than you in every measurable statistic. You have the resources, but the bottom line is you're all too selfish and want that dollar when you could stay and make the peso worth something.

Attached: 1522161300552m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>IT IS ALL USA FAULT
As I said, born genetically cucked and submissive

He's not wrong about prohibition, though.
Legalizing substances and treating people with addiction issues is by far the more practical course of action.

>Making moomshine is the same as making meths and coke

It absolutely is.
If it were legal, you'd see a lot of people growing coca in their yards and just munching on the leaves throughout the day.
People used to take cough medicine with opium in it, yet far fewer people were dying of OD's from it back then.

Yo my man, I'm sorry you feel inferior and need to push others down so you fell better.
And btw, it's not all USA fault, but a very big portion of it is.
The big drug market is not in our country, our country is the big drug supplier.
No go eat a llama you fag.

>If it were legal, you'd see a lot of people growing coca in their yards and just munching on the leaves throughout the day.
So, you no idea how coca leaves are turned into PBC(cocaine's basic paste).

Harm reduction, I believe it's called.
Yeah, pretty crazy stuff to actually address the issues with drugs instead of battling them in an abstract war against the concept of drugs.
Jesus, are we really that stupid?
If we can't get this right we deserve to go extinct.

Nobody is required to own guns here nor do we ahve the lowest homicide rate in the world

>Jesus, are we really that stupid?
We get the government we deserve.

Making cocaine purer means it's easier to transport.
People have been chewing on the leaves for literally thousands of years.

No, you are the one coping by deflicting the peoblem into USA.
You have the number to fix the problems, but that would mean a post civil period of struggle that mutt absolutely hate.
Conqueror mistake was racemixingnwith such a cucked and submissed bunch of ancient soibois and we are paying the price of their mistake

IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE YOU RETARDED LEAF

Don't even know his own country's constitution.
My hope vanishes little by little

You really do feel inferior.
You should accept your mutt nature.
Tbh, there's nothing wrong with being a mutt.

Uh-huh
So your hope lies in a randomposter on Jow Forums?
better go die now if you're so weak

>Mexican towns should just arm up and defend their own, be it from cartel or government
Some have, and its honestly a beautiful sight seeing townsfolk stand their ground against the cartels and government.

Wow, This is so Messed Up, Giving a Criminal more Rights that a Rightful Citizen. Welcome To Clown World

*HONK HONK*

Attached: uploads1554841877536-a3f.jpg (680x326, 30K)

lol mexico and the rats they call people there have an IQ no higher than 90 and keep in mind mental retardation is 85 > X

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Attached: 10F912BA-41CC-4BC3-9F28-6594037F66B8.jpg (360x360, 40K)

>source: my chinky yellow ass

>falling for the (((IQ))) meme
yes, Vogue and VanityFair tests are scientifically based as well

Oh, pls do tell me all the other outdated natural rights that are just for the gov't now. Speech? Privacy? Property?

no sean putos y dense un beso

>I don't believe "natural rights"
Then you have no right to live, and should have no problem with someone blowing your head off.

look up "Fast & Furious ATF", the US Gov't gives the cartels guns a lot.

Mexicans are shit tier Hispanics.

Fast N Furious was an attempt to create a pretense for widespread gun control measures, by creating the narrative that most weapons in Mexico are coming from the US.

lel, mutts would lose their shit if you had Swiss-style gun control. It's not at all "here have a gun", it's more like you have to keep it in a safe which must be inspected and pass some tests and a bunch of other restrictive stuff.

Shortly after F&F, there was a study on cartel firearms. Of the guns that they THOUGHT came from the US, 80-something% of those guns were confirmed to come from the US. The media ran with it for a short while saying that 80-something% of the guns used by the cartel came from the US, but most of the guns actually used were not. It was done specifically to mislead and they buried it right after that came out.
They wanted to use it as a justification for more restrictive firearm laws in the US.

>t. has never set a foot in Mexico
Go to any pueblo gringo, see how they dont have guns.

Go back to the chacra, Mamani

based and burgerpilled

For boomers typing doesn't come naturally.

That's literally the least of your worries

That's a dishonest fucking image

Praytell?

>The reason Why there is a Wave of Illegals Entering America is Because Mexico has a War with Drug Cartels
No it's not. Those animals like living like that. The little goblins want to feel like warriors so they create war zones. Their neighborhoods here wind up the same way. The reason they come here is because we give them free shit and they have nice first world amenities which they could not even conceive, much less create or maintain left to their own devices.

Attached: 1531246822610.jpg (807x791, 372K)

Attached: perspective on mass shootings.jpg (600x380, 32K)

because both statements on the pic are wrong

>The reason they come here is because we give them free shit and they have nice first world amenities
well, you interfere in our government, we send you our family. I think is fair trade

>Militia
The "right of the people" does not require any militia and "militia" is clearly defined in US code and state laws.

And at the end of the day the state doesn't give me rights, my rights are given by God to all free men, they are guaranteed by the US Constitution and protected by my willingness to pick up my rifle and kill you or any other rat commie motherfucker who tries to take them from me.

Attached: jew gun control 6.png (1440x2560, 414K)

>you interfere in our government
Your government is shit because your people are shit. As above, so below.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 13K)

Rick Perlstein is a moron, lmao.

Attached: JFK on the 2nd.jpg (604x335, 56K)

I live around a ton of Mexicans, and they are (mostly) as based and redpilled as these hombres. Most are conservative and business owners, and it's no mistake that AZ is a red state but still has a ton of Hispanics. Dipshit Honks could learn a thing or two from Mexicans and Hispanics, like getting a fucking job, raising a big family, working hard, and shutting the fuck up with the pussy shit and just carrying a gun for defense instead of "collecting" an arsenal for no fucking reason except for "muh gubment coming to take my guns." The US gov't is fucked and is not the Honks' friend, and is not the Mexicans' friend either. .

Attached: AZ Flag.png (250x167, 3K)

I'ts our anglo genes.

this is BS, you are not required to own a gun as a citizen, people who serve in the army get a personal weapon, which they can buy after they have finished service. We just had a vote on accepting common EU law for weapons, so this will change. i hate the EU

>and just carrying a gun for defense instead of "collecting" an arsenal for no fucking reason except for "muh gubment coming to take my guns."
user, the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is exactly that.
As far as having large collections, it's the same fucking thing as guys who collect cars, guitars or what have you. Whether a specific gun fits in your pocket or not is really none of your fucking business. Same shit for magazine size restrictions, what cartridge it fires, etc.
None of the gun laws will EVER make a fucking dent in criminals hurting other people. Do you understand this?

Attached: Car PC Guitar and Gun guys.jpg (403x420, 16K)

>young men
you misspelled niggers

Because citizens are not "required" to own guns (especially not women).
You have the CHOICE of taking your service rifle home after you finish your military training, and even then, your ammo and "firing pin" (I have no idea what it's called in English, but basically you need it for the gun to fire) are locked away in the Zeughaus (city warehouse). You'd actually need a loicense to keep the gun in it's full glory, as this pic explains .
Most people however chose to deposit their guns at the Zeughaus entirely, and gun ownership isn't even close to american numbers.
Our gun culture is vastly different from the american one, too. There, gun laws are designed to protect the people from the state, while here it's much more a matter of being able to quickly draft a large part of your population in case of war.
If shit were to hit the fan, people could get to the Zeughaus within half an hour to get geared up.

Based and spicpilled

What part of "Arizona" do you not understand, you dumbfuckass leaf? I literally have a mossberg next to me in my office right now. And that is not the purpose of the 2A - it says right in it "being necessary to the security of a free State," aka protection of all our freedoms. Not "keep guns just so you can keep guns."

Attached: Fudd.png (274x184, 9K)

>Owning Guns in Mexico is Illegal and Only Police, Soldiers, and Government Employees can have Guns and Mexico's Government is Corrupt

With a little hard work and dedication you can have guns anyways. If people in Brazil can do it why can't you Mexico?

>Using the contents of this zip file even "noguns" people in Europe, South America, and Asia can become "hasguns" people by building their own firearms and
ammunition using common and improvised materials. This zip file has tutorials on how to make homemade black powder, homemade fuses and primers, and homemade
muzzle loading firearms, essentially everything that is needed to make a simple but functional homemade self defense gun anywhere in the world.

Google Drive: drive.google.com/file/d/1fxsKlrUsjJaCm9-d3Izlu_Z9prcDehG8/view?usp=sharing

Internet Archive: archive.org/details/gunplans2019

MediaFire: mediafire.com/file/j6yba8ickyle6tk/Gun_Plans_2019.zip/file

MEGA: mega.nz/#!botCXIjS!6tRVwbxHnwNhJIDhIwufODDwi_EdlDhkxcgCUEbf-Z8

Torrent: archive.org/details/gunplans2019

Download without the video files:

MediaFire: mediafire.com/file/3y4p5qqts38xu5x/Gun_PDF_Plans_2019.zip/file

One Drive: 1drv.ms/u/s!Am0Nkp4wV4WRagwjpWwXAQuBzDY?e=PjwckX

Google Drive: drive.google.com/file/d/14oMdvkGnbyQtBdjzmJpNl7ukNks_vwSD/view?usp=sharing

Attached: Gun_Plans_2019_Gif.gif (668x536, 360K)

I own a gun

Thanks for the info, but Mexican citizens in Mexico are allowed to own guns, they just have to be free of any kind of criminal record and do the required military service (obligatory to all men +18) then you fill a simple form at SEDENA (National Secretary of Defense) and pay a $100 USD equivalent loicense. You can take your gun home in about two weeks.

Oddly enough, the Mexican government being the only entity allowed to sell guns in Mexico hasn't stopped criminal gangs from criminally acquiring and using firearms. Go figure.

Is not a surprise the Mexican government is far and beyond working together with Mexican Cartels. At this point we don't even know if it's still out of pure greed of the ruling class or the cartels are now too powerful to be stopped. I mean, of course they can be stopped, but that would mean the ruling class losing their privileges and their grip on the whole country and that's never going to happen without foreign intervention or a really bloody revolution. So I guess it's a mixture of both reasons.