Can Poland be trusted with nuclear power? What if they start producing nuclear weapons?

Can Poland be trusted with nuclear power? What if they start producing nuclear weapons?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 18-13-47.png (590x464, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/first-look-new-transport-hub-in-poland-could-be-worlds-biggest-airport
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuclear power is Not Safe. Nobody ever got cancer from Coal power.

Attached: fukushima_radiation_nuclear_fallout_map.jpg (594x329, 26K)

>What if they start producing nuclear weapons?
Then they have a fighting chance against Germany and Russia.

Finland has been stockpiling plutonium from its breeder reactor and is a "Turn Screw" from being a nuclear power if shot gets fucky with Russia.

Attached: HansWind.jpg (500x480, 36K)

I can't wait, maybe we will finally be safe from German and Russia. Too bad USSR stole all our uranium deposits during occupation.

Please do a Weapons Sharing program with the Baltic States like we do with Belgium.

>he doesn't know about the Väinämöinen II-warheads

Attached: väinämöinen II.jpg (560x408, 24K)

neither are safe. we should end power as it has fueled the 20th and 21st century degeneracy. electricity was a mistake.

It's Ilmarinen-2, you drunk reindeer fucker. The Finnish Sampo Option.

Finland will self-eliminate by 2060. Demographics is destiny. If Poland is smart, it should produce Polish babies first and foremost. Poland is big and still has a chance.

Väinämöinen, Ilmarinen, same thing. The point is, we have enough of those things to not only turn Russia into glass but Sweden as well when it comes to that.

Good, the mutts are going to have a little competition.

If only this debate was had about giving non white nations the steam engine, electricity, automobiles and so on

>same thing
I am outraged by your disrespect of Kalevala, serkku.

Attached: 1468205128066.jpg (353x357, 116K)

What is antimony and mercury in coal ash?

I live in bełchatów, just nearby biggest coal plant in europe, i bet they're gonna convert it to nuclear sooner or later, i don't mind it, i was making furniture there recently tons of security after some fags climbed the tower not so long ago

Nuclear energy is just as save as others. Of course if you are dumb jap and built it flood area. There are so many restrictions and safety checks that explosion or leak are almost impossible. Workers have to had so much practice that even with ideal ideal one can became supervisor of reactor block by his 40ties (at least here).
Actually background radiations is lower around power plants.

>Nobody ever got cancer from Coal power.
Literally untrue. Look at the cancer rates in Poland.

Poland is right next to Chernobyl

We should never shut down our reactor, could have been our Samson option. Anyone fucks with us and we just press AZ-5 and boom.

Attached: 1553843768147.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

You are a fucking retard.

Attached: 1546493417910.jpg (1068x623, 94K)

Polacks are too fucking stupid to maintain reactors.

How do you get a one armed polack out of a tree?

Waive.

>Waive.
And you called someone stupid? Holy fuck, please stop posting, you're making us look bad.

Also Poland is my 4th favorite country. I like them, so fuck you.

>waive
and you wonder why you are laughing stock of the world, even canadians are more respected, they at least own their cuckery

>laughing stock of the world
Nonwhites grin and snicker when threatened so it makes sense why you make that assumption

Pretty sure all the deaths in that 2011 earthquake are from the tsunami.

Nice strawman, give actual statistics of Fukushima related cancers. (It's zero)

nice rime user

Its fucking Poland, they are a bunch of stupid kikes

Nuclear power is the cleanest and safest power there is. The only reason it isn't more widespread is because of boomer lobbying against it because they don't want to get with the times.

t. been working with nuclear power for 15 years now

Then we will use these nuclear weapons to bomb the shit out of western caliphhates infested with muslim sandniggers. Got problem with that?

Attached: 1553737968262.png (600x320, 264K)

if fucking arabs pakistanis and indians and chinks have nukes, why not. rather poland then said countries

at least cleanse the netherlands the old fashioned way. our lands are too fertile to destroy with nukes.

You guys probably do not know but we already have nuclear reactor. But its only for research.

We have active reactor.

They don't like the idea of a country that white having nukes.
I'm pretty sure the plan is for America to go full Mordor when the population is made up of brown goblins and literally threaten countries with bombings until they poz themselves into niggerdom. I hope Poland and Hungary both get nukes as soon as possible. I hope they already have them in secret FFS.

You are playing with Danger. Shut down all reactors and we will be safe.

Attached: 1931_15d185eaa7c954e77f5343d941e25fbd.jpg (733x550, 80K)

Poland is also building the largest airport in the world.
businessinsider.com/first-look-new-transport-hub-in-poland-could-be-worlds-biggest-airport

It seems Poland is borrowing a page from Erdogan's book and building multiple mega-projects that don't make much economic sense using money borrowed from foreign banks. It will end badly just like in Turkey and also just like the last time Poland did the same thing in the 70s that eventually caused the foreign debt payment default and regime collapse in the 80s.

No but there's no shortage of people who got herpes from burning coal.

This would mean Poland has done more to pre-empt climate change the the entire rest of europe combined.

Germany switched off their nukes, embraced solar... and wound up burning 5x as much coal as they were before.

The fact is: If you actually believe the global warming bullshit, if you really honestly think the planet is headed for disaster. Then the only logical and rational choice for dealing with the issue is building nuclear power plants, and lots of them.

Yes they did, coal fly ash and natural gas dump more uranium, radium, plutonium, etc radioactive elements into the air worldwide than anything else

Gee I sure hope we build at least one in the foreseeable future

>Can Poland be trusted with nuclear power?
Hell no

Attached: cathojewslavmuttsb.jpg (989x5066, 2.05M)

Its better to build airport with borrowed money then feed 1M "migrants".

All those "mega projects" our gov is talking about are just meme plans to dump cash into without any effects so connected politicians get free bucks. It also pure propaganda to boost their voting polls

There is literally nothing wrong with where fukushima was built.

The problem is entirely the media and their idiotic preoccupation with making nuclear look bad. Fukushima had what? One death? Three mile island had 0. Chernobyl had 30-50.

Fukushima could've straight up dumped the nuclear slag straight into the pacific and it would have done FUCK ALL. People really have no fucking idea how limited nuclear 'disasters' are compared to say, a fucking oil spill.

Nuclear reactors are the exact opposite of "don't make much economic sense"

If the poles follow through on this plan, in 10 years they'll have the cheapest electricity in europe.

>expecting nation nazis and white nationalists consider subhuman to cover them
Braindead memeflag

BASED POLAND STAY WHITE AND *ahem* FUCK NIGGERS

>Can Poland be trusted with nuclear power?
Sure.

Not my problem, Vladimir.

butthurt muttmerican hiding flag

Attached: us_demographics.png (1235x1137, 218K)

France generates 75% of its electricity from nuclear (which is the highest in the entire world), and their electricity price isn't cheap because of the initial build cost of nuclear plants are so high. If you're old enough, you'll also remember that the decision to build Darlington Nuclear Plants in Ontario also caused electricity cost in Ontario to increase because the massive financing cost was eventually passed onto electricity ratepayers.

>If the poles follow through on this plan, in 10 years they'll have the cheapest electricity in europe.

They currently have cheaper electricity than France with all its nuclear power plants.

Kek, imagine being this wrong

It is estimated that making a nuclear power plant saves thousands of lives because of the amount of radioative pollution that coal powerp lants release

I don't care if fucking North Korea makes nukes. If they even drop one, they're all gonna die. As far as I'm concerned, MAD is still the assumed policy on this topic.

The coal plant in Amsterdam shortens everyone's life expectancy here by 6 months.
It's more the toxic dust than the radioactivity though.

No, all poles are coalburners

nuclear power pollutes less than coal though

>Pretty sure all the deaths in that 2011 earthquake are from the tsunami.

Not all: one guy died at the nuclear plant.

Based, and Varg pilled.

Ok.. so. What if they started making nuclear weapons? Who are they gonna Kill Mr memeflag? Israel? I think that'd be pretty epic.

I have a problem with the Jew Peppy in your picture.

Polish nuclear weapon: A guy hitting a lump of uranium with a sledgehammer.

Nuclear power is bad.