If he gets a slap on the wrist, will people revolt?

If he gets a slap on the wrist, will people revolt?

Attached: 5D8F397F-AA0F-40E8-ADAB-5BA6543F39A5.jpg (1125x1114, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/07/11/jeffrey-epstein-files-proposed-bail-deal-in-sex-traffic-case.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0aXqdUEEMBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.
this is irrelevant.

Nobody’s going to do anything irl. People will maybe post for a few days, then forget about it

Rev up those death threats boys

Dindu nuffin.

Attached: 5ade9-oj2bsimpson2bblack.jpg.jpg (400x300, 27K)

The anti pedos are the ones that need heavy investigation.

No. Qtards will actually take it as a victory because they'll assume Trump let him off in return for a list of names.

No. Americans are only going to revolt when they know for sure they have the majority of the gun owning public on their side. Having your movement be too small to resist the ZOGbots is to great a fear. Most people can be placated with a job and high calorie food. Revolt will only be triggered by a gun grab or serious economic collapse.

He probably will get away. I guess that's the magic of having the Clintons for friends. To think he was really going to jail. Wow I'm naive.

Lol. This. Nothing will ever happen. Trump still pushes the holohoax. There isn't some bug plan to expose it all, he openly calls deniers evil just like CNN.

No they'll say "trump got away with it again. Time to finally impeach the Orange Man" and that's it.

the left will have a meltdown if Trump gets away with this

>will people revolt?
no, people are already aware billionairs are above the law

If they let him go now they'll never find him again. A man like that has enough money and influence to vanish off the face of the earth and live the rest of his life comfortably out of the law's reach.

He gets out on bail, he’s going to have an unfortunate “accident”.

> Epstiens lawyers propose $77 million bail package
> "The filing, which argues that Epstein is "entitled" to bail, also suggests that the crimes that he is charged with is "akin to consumer or purchaser behavior" and that he thus should not be prosecuted under the sex trafficking statute."

Attached: with-jews-your-free-monev-sir-you-win-i-le-53535627.png (500x599, 107K)

Fucking what.
>Oh I enslave children and sell them to the highest bidder to be used as rape fodder and satanic rituals, but you can't arrest me because I'm not responsible to what happens to them AFTER someone buys them!
>Sounds to me like a clear cut case of bad marketing, I should fire my current PR team.

Lol - just like every other death-faker out there.

Attached: 4102662F00000578-0-image-a-1_1496409602409.jpg (634x1047, 61K)

> "Here, the principal conduct underlying the indictment is Mr. Epstein’s payment of money for massages that purportedly escalated to alleged sex acts. Mr. Epstein’s conduct, however, is akin to consumer or purchaser behavior and should be outside the ambit of the sex trafficking statute", lawyers wrote.

cnbc.com/2019/07/11/jeffrey-epstein-files-proposed-bail-deal-in-sex-traffic-case.html

Are lawyers the scummiest profession on earth?

Attached: absolutely samus.webm (357x238, 354K)

He’s going to flee to Israel.

all he has to say is;" So you know all those CD's you collected at my place with pictures or famous people and politicians naked with minors? There are multiple copies that will be released if you push this any further."

Attached: nyij.png (637x320, 274K)

In some aspects yes, but in most ways, no. The scummiest profession is clearly finance

No, Insurance agents are. Lawyers are the second scummiest.

its a way of life newfag

Attached: t_d_GLOW.jpg (420x560, 87K)

I once call my car insurer to cancel my policy when i found a better deal... they tried to tell me I had to pay them the remaining premium of about $900.00 I laughed and said no way.. obviously they were making it up or they'd have sued me.

They won't do shit because this isn't Me Too material. It won't be publicized like Kavanaugh or Weinstein. What's the difference, you may ask? The difference is that he's a Jewish friend of the leftist political elite. They all have something to lose, so it goes to show you who is in control.

>seeks
so he basically just asked, that's to be expect. But there is not a snowballs chance in hell it'll be granted.

Attached: survey says.png (500x522, 154K)

It's more the people that they defend. Lawyers don't have a moral compass necessarily, they defend Hollywood and finance professional hypocrite criminals. Those people are a den of vipers. May disease and death befall them.

>so he basically just asked, that's to be expect. But there is not a snowballs chance in hell it'll be granted.
user you have more faith than I. we'll see if climate change has affected Hades soon enough I reckon

No, he will take the next flight to israel.

Well, goy cattle are just jewish property after all.

i only get angry about what (((media))) tell me to get angry about
so i can't tell yet

Im sure if he says he was in the room while Trump was colluding with Russia NY will let him go home.

no
very few people care

somebody knows...
haven't seen this level of knowledge on Jow Forums for awhile

No people will sit down, continue to consume, and keep up with the status quo, and forget about him again in six to eight weeks.

He already got a slap on the wrist 4 years ago and no one revolted.

Americans ITT
>No, people will continue as usual.
You are those people.Do something!

yeah but this time, it's different.

thats the fuckin point my guy

>If he gets a slap on the wrist
>If
Try "when"

>requested
fucker is a billionaire with jets, that faggot is a flight risk
request denied

Because they just have different criminal connections.

For some reason I have a feeling they are going to use this to further normalize pedophilia. All those twitter Jews and their shabbos goyim revealing their pedo level was quite the spectacle.

Attached: 1562427521217.gif (686x304, 1.83M)

>will people revolt

No

He's a jew so no, he'll probably walk anyways cause kikes get free reign in this dead country

surprised someone hasn't assassinated this kiddyfucker yet

They are trying to create the conditions for a believable suicide. He needs to be under constant surveillance.

Nobody cares about him or his victims, just if they can use it to make Trump look bad.

lol he will be found dead in his room after committing "suicide"

>slap on the wrist
Getting out on bail....... sigh, try harder loser

>he

Well, some-body will.

Imagine being a pimp and getting out on bail to live in your whore house.

is that Elvis, and some Kennedy?

Attached: dwym.jpg (720x540, 68K)

Probably not, this place is filled with overweight, overmedicated docile sheep.

Just saw a couple of his "victims" doing a court sidewalk walk on Fox. They paraded by like a couple of thots, tits flopping, tons of makeup. They look like they are scooping up bitcoin for their bathwater. Total psyop shit. Jeffie has lots of shit going on from his lonely cell at MCC.

This is the last chance for the FedGov to prove it's not completely infested with child molesting golems. If they fail with this case, people will start turning to vigilante justice and it will be correct, moral, and justified.

Ask Albanians about how they dealt with their corrupt jewdicial system - they just decided to go around it and deal with things themselves. Americans will too.

Trust the plan. Trust Trump. Trust Sessions. Trust Q. Trust us. WWG1WGA.

Attached: D64E8E6B-7854-448A-8D24-5B3F68066DE1.jpg (682x854, 164K)

>people will start turning to vigilante justice
Nice meme

haha no

If he got murdered that would give them the oppurtunity to sweep it all under the rug. Theyd just blame everything in him too.

No it’s not, copeposter.

Why?
Rich people only get slaps on the wrist

Q has pacified the masses.

Epstein value is in his willingness to be a child sex slave pimp. He's not individually important and all his money is gifted to him for that reason only. We'd never find him again because he's move to Argentina, go broke, and then get killed by a mugger and left in the jungle.

Cope. This was said during the election and afterwards about Hillary. Nothing happened because goyim are nothing more than cattle.
Good. Fuck MIGApedes. If they’re stupid enough to believe the jews, they’re better off dead.

No, because that would be antisemitic.

TRUST THE PLAN!
BOMB IRAN!
YEAH!

Attached: temp.png (880x736, 276K)

That's what we want out of the trial.

Why do Rothschild have CHILD in the surname

The almonds sir, they have been activated.

There are two speeds, 0 and 60
There will be no revolt over this

Attached: 1536776246141.jpg (599x600, 70K)

Pedo supporters itt. They hit these threads quick. No No he good man, no he ok to be home. No no not Clinton, it was Trump..yeah ropes coming.

Attached: fuk.png (713x593, 105K)

Considering that's the best his lawyers can reach for, I think that shows he might be pretty fucked.

You assume the average person knows anything about any of this.
Like a quarter of people pay attention to anything news related. Most of those people would ignore this because his name means nothing to them and the story makes them uncomfortable.

Your existence needs an investigation

will you?
>no of course i am OP i am a faggot.
exactly this will all blow over.

All those accounts of people going nuts and taking it out on random nobodies. It's so good great wonder good nice that sort of thing doesn't ever seem to happen to people that "matter". I'm literally shaking in sad fear at the thought of something like this happening:
youtube.com/watch?v=0aXqdUEEMBs

Attached: 1554612660276.png (720x589, 74K)

Whos this?

lmao this

And leftytards and the MSM will push their version of conspiracy theory focusing on Orange man. Maybe will bring another multi-million dollar taxpayer investigation that results in nothing. Maybe they'll just turn it into a "lefty meme" for boring late night "comedians" to reference like the pee thing.
It's all so tiring.

>5 years probation
Based.

>some Kennedy