Cop plants meth on random people during traffic stop

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

*Whoop whoop*
Do you mind if I search your car, user?
What do we have here? Drugs?

Attached: B5AE00F4-73EA-490E-81E3-5ED208D7671B.jpg (817 KB, 1242x1613)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=viu3cdzoTew
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

Nani?

David Sanders
David Sanders

If they were all black or mexican then he is a hero

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

why would you ever let a cop search your car

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

You must have something to hide.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Wester pulled over and arrested more than 100 drivers between 2016 and 2018.They faced charges from misdemeanor and criminal traffic offenses to felonies, including possession of methamphetamine and other controlled substances.

Since those arrests, nine victims and others filed a federal lawsuit earlier this year against the Jackson County Sheriff’s office alleging a plot to plant drugs and pin false charges on the drivers.

Wester arrested one of the plaintiffs, Justin Caleb Creamer, twice in 2017, both times for possession of meth. He was held in the county jail for more than a month after the first arrest, but was placed on probation and released. After the second arrest, he spent nearly seven months in prison before charges were dropped.

The Tallahassee Democrat previously reported 119 people were exonerated, and more than 30 others had charges dropped. The total number of Wester's arrests are not known.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

how do they know he planted it fer shure? unless he was dumb enough to do it on bodycam it's that niggers word against his.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

The bodycam got him. He usually had it turned off until he found the drugs. But the time he forgot to turn it off, he got busted palming a bag of meth.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

you must be short, faggot

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

It's Jackson county so thats unlikely

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Seems like fake news

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Implying that having nothing to hide means you shouldn't have rights
Bootlickers get the rope too

Attached: aGHogKy.png (331 KB, 734x601)

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

you cant refuse a search. if you do they will detain you until a dog arrives that oks the search (they always do)

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Why must you have something to hide by upholding the constitution. Specifically the 4th amendment. It's there for this very reason.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

I never understood why they can turn their body cameras off. they should be on from the moment they leave their charger at the station at the start of the shift and turned off when plugged back in at end of shift

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

100 drivers between 2016 and 2018
No body cam? No drug tests for the suspects?

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

This happens every day but you crackers will swear it doesn't because the cops don't do it on middle class and above people

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

did wapo report on the 60 black teenagers raiding and looting walgreens yet? anybody?

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

cops will hang on dotr as well

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

nice link you fucking loser

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

This.
The doggo will scratch your shit up too, regardless.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

no probable cause
no warrant
Traffic violations are not probable cause for a search. They put the 4th amendment in for a reason.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Did you read what user said?
If you decline the search, you are held until the dog gets there.
You cannot refuse the dog searching your vehicle, and they can command the dog to signal.
You're fucked either way.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Reasonable, articulable suspicion
They can't dog you for no reason

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

20%
cop is tired of seeing meth cases walk and started planting evidence on people he knows are dealing
79%
one guy lied that police planting drugs, it stuck for some reason, and it has caused a wave of appeals, even though there were never any planted drugs
1%
malicious beat cop actually plants drugs on seemingly random selection of suspects

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

After seeing the Hazelwood arrest footage, Pumphrey became convinced Wester was planting drugs. He seemed to target poor, white residents with criminal records, people no one would believe if they claimed they’d been framed.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

You can refuse. That is called an illegal detention. Police cannot detain you without probable cause or a warrant. The bar to bring in a dog is very high.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

hero
Bullshit.

He beared false witness. Sinning is not good

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

yes, they can, and they do. thats what youve been told twice now.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

well well well whadda we have heeaaa

Attached: s-34-621-34621-xlarge.jpg (29 KB, 640x360)

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

They can't dog you for no reason
Wrong.
Police cannot detain you without probable cause or a warrant.
They can hold you, for up to an hour, to wait on the K9 unit, without a warrant. The K9 unit shows up 99% of the time when dispatched.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

More like 99% this cop wanted an easy ticket through the ranks, and this is the way to do it.
Never underestimate the capacity of ambitious people to do shitty things.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

No, they can't, and they don't. That's what you've been told twice. What pd is going to risk a large lawsuit over 4th amendment violations? Then whomever brought in the dog and illegally detained you just lost his job. Not gonna happen.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Rodriguez v. United States

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

They do this over here too. They just say "danger approaching, lol" and all the laws, written to protect you, a worth ashit.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

I don't want to have to watch officers using the bathroom.

Sometimes witnesses won't talk to police when the camera is on, but would be willing to give information anonymously.

It costs money for the storage of the videos.

To protect the identity of confidential informants.

Officers sometimes need to do the right thing. If they have cameras on they get turned into Robo cops that can never bend the rules for the greater good.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

cop planting drugs

If true, he should get the death penalty.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Trial by Combat.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Cops do whatever they want. If you refuse a roadside search then they impound your car because the burnt out brakelamp makes it unsafe for the road then instead of illegally searching your car they legally "inventory" it. I fucking hate cops and I literally laugh out loud each and every time I hear that a nigger killed one.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Cool story, nigger.

Attached: 1561563181313m.jpg (76 KB, 1024x1012)

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Some poor fucking guy spent seven months in jail awaiting trial because of this guy. Outrageous.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

And?
The officer completed the stop prior to the dogs initial search.
Now, tell me how I know you get your talking points, on case law, from wikipedia.
Nice argument, faggot.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

A cop that bends rules is a horrible cop, WTF you on? As far as I know body cams are not public domain, so I'm not sure what you are saying about privacy and confidentiality. Storage is a ridiculous issue. Witnesses can choose to cooperate or not regardless of being filmed. Are people so dumb that they will admit a crime to a cop, unless he is filming? As for dick pictures:1. you could turn it off for bathrooms and there would be no problem. 2 Who the fuck do you think will go over video of cops pissing. 3. Noone will make you watch shit. 4. Who gives a shit really?

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

the reason I pulled you over is because your left brakelight is out. do you have any guns, drugs or anything else I need to know about?
no
do you mind if I look around?
I don't consent to searches.
Just wait till it happens to you. They detained me roadside for an hour and a half waiting for the dogs. The dogs found nothing. They towed my car and charged me $300 for towing and impound. The car was totally torn apart, seat cushions torn off, interior door panels removed. We live in an era where exercising your constitutional rights is a crime.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

He thinks the Constitution still
means something. Son, I don’t know how to tell you this....

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

It has and I drove away. No search. No dogs.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

6-3 ruling says you are a nigger. Holding you for a drug dog during a traffic stop without probable cause is unconstitutional.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot

Attached: 1562042784263.jpg (36 KB, 344x511)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Nah, he got old white people in bad condition cars. They didnt have the money to fight the courts. Courts cant and wouldnt show leniency on old white people like 16 year old tyrone with 2 ounces of crack and a stolen pistol.

Have to justify the wasted tax dollars the police use up. Nothing random about his actions. He calculated the outcome, tried it out, then adopted it as standard daily procedure. Planting drugs on white people was as routine as asking for proof of insurance.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Nope, they sure can. Happened to my college roomate on his way back from home one time. Cops did exactly this, held him until dogs showed up, the dogs "signal" and then they proceed to tear his car up looking for drugs until they hit the legal limit for how long they could hold him without charging him. Eventually no drugs turned up so they let him go but he missed his class that day.

And ironically my roomate was white, blond, 6'3 literal Aryan template so it's not even like his race had anything to do with it. Also, their excuse for pulling him over was a "faded" registration sticker on his car. It was in date but the sticker was a bit faded, which isn't even anything they can give a ticket for so he got off with no ticket.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=viu3cdzoTew

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

This post is a prime example of why bringing niggers here was a mistake. People win rights violation lawsuits every day.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Sending innocent people to jail should be punished more severe than murder. Dude should get 25 to life.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Reasonable suspicion is based on knowledge and experience. Whereas probable cause is based on facts that can be substantiated. The cop could claim reasonable suspicion.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

without probable cause
The probable cause, used in the Rodriguez case, was "too many air fresheners".

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

against Rodriguez versus the United States

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Read the goddamn thread, you absolute retard.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

A drug test takes hours to complete, what the fuck are these people in jail for months for? Cops can go to hell. They are worse than anything they are “protecting” me from since they do nothing about violent niggers, rape, and illegals anyway. Useless

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Florida

Attached: 1544507736594.jpg (510 KB, 1085x775)

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Let him fucking try, I have a secondary battery and 6 cameras hidden in my car.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

they can walk the dog AROUND your car and say he 'alerted' and that gives them probable cause. its bullshit but thats what they do.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

To prevent them from bringing their dog

John Hughes
John Hughes

Every arrest ever made by this cop is now suspect. Every conviction for anything ever, no matter how great or small must be overturned.

Also, this asshole should be beaten to death with bags of meth.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

or it should be considered a health problem

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Sending innocent people to jail should be a charge of treason and if found guilty should carry a punishment of swift execution or exile to sierra leone.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Uhhhhhh, what? You lost me there chief.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

If you refuse they just bring in a dog that can commanded to act like you have drugs

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

What a fucking subhuman, you can see it from his face he is a lesser form of human being. 30 years (and probably much less) aren't enough, put him into a cell and throw the key away.

James Taylor
James Taylor

Reminder that in America police can seize anything in your car deemed "suspicious"

There are many cases of cops seizing peoples money because "the money was a large amount, this is suspicious"
Then the money is never seen again

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: ml.gif (300 KB, 309x461)

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Kek, a britcuck telling others they aren't free.
PROTIP: we're all cucked. Everybody who can't legally buy and own unregistered 7.62 or 5.56 is not free. No suppressors? No free speech? Cucked

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

St Pete Beach FL, the cops pull over EVERY out of state car, or any car they don't recognize, plus they have several dogs, which always get there within 5 minutes. theres an unwritten law that all blacks have to be off the peninsula by 10 pm. Even hotel employees. (Or get pulled over, and most FL groids have weed on them at least)

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

He beared false witness. Sinning is not good
Doing that against those who are not your race is NOT a sin.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

This is the trap they rely on.
If a police officer is prepared to do this, you are kind of fucked no matter what you do unless someone is hiding in the bushes filming it. Or the cop is retarded and films it with his own bodycam, which has also happened.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

"man raises his voice"
absolute state of contemporary US news

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

What is this thread? Dude weed lmao faggots or what? What's with the nigger tier crying about being searched.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Oh you naive child. They can bring the dog in whenever they want, it’s not like the dog is violating your rights by just existing next to your shit. It’s just when the highly trained animal is given the signal to pretend he smells drugs, then you lose all rights

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Then have them take it off or point it away from them. It should be running nonstop from start of shift to end of shift.

John Roberts
John Roberts

cops ... bend the rules for the greater good.
LMAO
M
A
O
IN WHAT UNIVERSE?

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

mfw faggots like you supported the Patriot Act
Fuck you, burn in hell you fucking scum

Attached: Die-Faggot.gif (1.72 MB, 480x360)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Isn't it annoying when you know you're right without a reasonable doubt based on actual experiences and niggerfaggots continue to try to argue with you using shit they read?

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

All cops deserve to be killed

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

That's why you hide a small hydroponic misting rig in your interior that sprays DMSO+Fentanyl. Fuck all cops.

Attached: dmso-99-percent-liquid-DMSO-main,1.jpg (107 KB, 800x800)

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

lol blue lives matter. yours doesn't

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

I always laugh when people say the police and military will be on our side when shit eventually hits the fan.

Attached: 1561003594429.png (247 KB, 326x327)

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

He better get prison time. Add up all the time and money he cost all his victims and add a year for good measure.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Theyre doing it to everyone they think is poor.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Yeah well the exact opposite happened to my wife's boyfriend's son. He told the cops they couldn't search and they let him go. How's that's for some anecdotal evidence?

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

If th year think your poor they’ll do it.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

I hope he becomes a nigger cock sleeve in prison
Even that is gracious
Cops like this deserve public execution

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

What a piece of shit. There should be death penalty for this kind of stuff.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

1%
remember when people at fbi labs put thousands of people in jail because they just said "yeah, these are drugs" without testing anything?

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Yes you can, supreme court already ruled that I dont have to comply unless they know I committed a crime otherwise they're profiling/begging for a civil suit. Dont even have to show ID

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

A cop in Dearborn did this to a Ford retiree a few years back. It was caught on the cruiser’s camera and that man is now a millionaire.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Imagine being this out of touch with reality

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

What pd is going to risk a large lawsuit over 4th amendment violations?
Every single one with a K9 unit. If they suspect you have drugs that's all the cause they need to do the search.

whomever brought in the dog and illegally detained you just lost his job
Sure, start listing all the times that's ever happened.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Imagine being this much of a boot licking cuck

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

There are people in this thread who honestly believe that you can avoid having a cop fuck you over simply because he wanted to.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

It doesn't expunge their records — they still have at least arrest histories.
Fucking why?

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Don't worry, he'll get 1 year of community service before rejoining the police force

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

you cant refuse a search.
Not only can you refuse search if your dumb ass agrees to search you can revoke consent and stop the search, I have done it, it works

if you withdraw your consent to a search that’s underway, the officer must stop searching immediately. You must be very clear that you are withdrawing your consent. You can indicate intent to withdraw by making a clear, unambiguous statement, or by taking some clear, physical action. (U.S. v. Ross, 263 F. 3d 844 (8th Cir. 2001).)

William Robinson
William Robinson

If they don't have a dog with them, they cannot call one in without probable cause. You cannot be detained while they being a dog in if you haven't already committed another crime. Get a dash cam, keep cops honest.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

Unfortunately this.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

It's more sad than it is annoying. But, yeah...
Dont even have to show ID
Imagine being this much of a troll.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Implying he wont just get transferred.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Then they impound the vehicle until a warrant is obtained, and they won't even get you a rental.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

body cams actually result in cops being more confident in enforcing the law since they know there is an unbiased recording of the events. "Doing the right thing" is mostly just cops beating up weirdos and homeless people the public wants lynched.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

This isnt the Soviet Union, comrade. Papers aren't necessary to walk around.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

what is reading comprehension

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

You don't need anything or any reason at all to be entitled to rights. That's why they're rights.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

Papers aren't necessary to walk around.
Correct.
You are, however, required to produce a license to operate a motor vehicle, when you are operating a motor vehicle.
inb4 why do I keep replying to a nigger-troll

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Because the United States fucking LOVES making sure you pay for it the rest of your life.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

cops are fucking corrupt and savage all over. my ex uncle was a detective for mid sized town and one time they got a weed trafficker passing through and found like 100 pounds of high grade weed. the weed was stored in this cheap locked trailer thing outside the police station and fucking all but disappeared. they called in different cops to investigate it as his PD claimed it got eaten by mice, kek. then a bunch of cops retired the next few years and all had shiny new toys

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Which county?

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Consenting to a search
For any reason
Ever

Full fucking retard

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

cops are low empathy psychopaths

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

because criminals are bad

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

assuming you live in a perfect world where cops don't fuck people over then this is true, but this is a thread about how cops fuck people over. if they want to search your car they are going to search your car and no amount of citing laws you googled or asking for a supervisor will stop it.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Resisting the police and interfering with police business are both crimes.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Now you did it. Wait for all the (you)s telling you how cops don't need your consent to anally rape you on the side of the road. Get real kid.

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

But they didn't really do anything.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

This is the quite the nightmarish scenario. Think of the parents who couldn't go home to their kids, or random people who've never broken a law before. You're just driving home with your elderly parent, or kid and this happens. Perhaps you're just driving alone and suddenly life ruined.

Warren Vs District of Columbia was when the women were being raped, and the cops did not help them. There was a toddler in the house for fucks sake. Talk about a shameful display. The no knock raid with the murdered couple was in Houston. The police union boss then proceeded to publicly threaten anyone who criticizes them, after they just murdered people. It was the wrong house by the way, it always is. Just like with the flashbang landing in the babies crib again the wrong house.

The cops seem to not understand the very basics of how people act, and think. Some drugged up loser shoots at the cops, and they freak out and the adrenaline gets pumping. It's like that cop who killed the guy for not following his twister directions properly. It's as if people ("Civilians") aren't allowed to feel emotions, or react. Just follow orders like a cattle or get shot. I get being a cop is stressful due to dealing with illegals, druggies, gangbangers and more but don't take it out on innocents holy shit. Weimerica is the land of the diseased, and home of the slaves.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

20%
cop is tired of seeing meth cases walk and started planting evidence on people he knows are dealing

more like 0% he planted it on over 100 random people

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Nope, got pulled over for being white in nigger town, pulled into a store parking lot, asked to search to avoid a ticket, said sure if I can go into store before close, he said fine, then partner started search and he turned asshole and said i couldn't go into store, I told him thats it, you are now inconveniencing me and we are DONE, they threw a fit, his bitch partner started to get smart, Am I being detained? no?good, I locked the truck up and went inside

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Am I being detained?
kek
nice larp

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Dont have to be convicted of anything. An arrest record will always be there.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

me, from corrupt cops.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

They can not hold you longer that the duration of the original stop for the dog (enough time to write the ticket)

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Lmao at your life. You can not only refuse a search, it is illegal to detain you longer than a normal traffic stop would take to bring in a dog.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

That's fucked up, they shouldn't even have been arrested in the first place.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

It's like that cop who killed the guy for not following his twister directions properly.
That was such a mess.

Attached: 1543972325530.jpg (8 KB, 257x196)

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

They can not hold you longer that the duration of the original stop
So? The officer then just takes longer to run your info while waiting on the K9 unit.
Easy peasy... Japanesy

James Ross
James Ross

So what's your name again.
O........P....did you say ishyjay?
Master timewasting skills is a requirement to join a modern police force.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

I usually don't like the term NPC, but
You must have something to hide.
is the most NPC thing one could possibly say. When I hear it I immediately assume that the person who said it has no brain

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

90% of you are boot licking cowards.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Not surprised. The cops planted coke on me once and it mysteriously disappeared completely once a higher up cop who knew me vouched for me.

John Bennett
John Bennett

There’s a reasonableness standard, but yes the cop can stretch it. Hour to write a 10 minute ticket wouldn’t fly though.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Yeah, but that's in a perfect world.
Truth is, the cops in the US are a government sanctioned gang. They do whatever the fuck they want and any resistance is met with brutal force. And I dont mean breaking the law and being able to just walk away, I mean if you inconvenience them in any way they'll make it their goal to fuck with you, whether that means searching you despite the 4th amendment all the way to shooting you with their body cams conveniently turned off. If you're ever in the US its safer to assume a cop is corrupt and take actions accordingly (recording), than it is to outright trust them.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

cops that bend the rules aren't cops, they're criminals

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Hour to write a 10 minute ticket wouldn’t fly though.
10 minute ticket
Do you know the average time spent on a stop? An hour is perfectly reasonable when there is 'suspicion'.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Psh. They don't need to bend the rules. The rules are different for them in the first place.
Some random dude spends all day looking at CP: Jail forever.
A policeman spends all day looking at CP: Investigation.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

America the free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

I would rather bust all the bad cops instead of making things a bit easier for cops that "bend the rules for the greater good".

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Now everyone he has ever arrested testified against is presumed innocent until proven guilty again. A lot of damage is done abusing your power like this.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Sometimes witnesses won't talk to police when the camera is on, but would be willing to give information anonymously.
To protect the identity of confidential informants.
they dont have to release all the footage publically to use it as evidence though

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

You have no experience

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

your mom's dead body in the trunk user,
, but that's between us, user, wink -wink!

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

100%
YOU'RE A FAGGOT

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

i used to believe that police were there to protect people. sure, there were corrupt ones, but i generally believed that. now i'm of the "fuck these fucking pigs" persuasion. and i'm not crying over dead niggers who were being violent, either. even the shit i see on LivePD makes my blood boil. they pull people over, handcuff, and search them for no reason. i don't need a fucking cop to protect me, i have my ar-15 and concealed carries for that.

i'm a burger btw, ignore flag

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

boom boom
hope your life insurance is payed up
your bitch is about to be widowed

Still, kinda funny that this guy did that.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

compulsorily Islamic converted Brit has something to say

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

This is Russia tier police beauvoir, I thought police in America was more based than this.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

having a spine is a crime in Britain

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

I have more experience with law enforcement than you do fag

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Well, even the fact that they turned it off tells you something. Especially if you track things like when and for how long, etc. It's better than no bodycams at all.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Only if you're not a cop. Same is true in the USA.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

in russia, if you get arrested for a relatively "small" crime like having weed, getting in a barfight, stealing something small like under $100 in value, or something like that, do you then have a permanent criminal record that will be used to deny you housing, employment, public benefits? because it's like this in the USA. any tiny crime you commit (which you shouldn't have but sometimes good guys make mistakes) will follow you for life and will basically ensure you stay unemployed and can only make a living dealing drugs

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

muh thin blue line

Attached: 9CE0CEED-CE35-47EB-A9B2-4EADFC66F031.jpg (55 KB, 750x885)

James Flores
James Flores

No.
If the crime is small, it's only an administrative offence aka misdemeanor. It will get you some permanent record, but it won't be criminal so nobody but police will know about it.
"small" crime like having weed
I was arrested for this once and had to spend 5 days in jail, but like a month ago I was caught again and I just gave them $100 and they fucked off, lmao
So if you have some money on you usually you can pay your way out of things.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

If you're a felon it's the same as US tho

John Lee
John Lee

Reporting on it being another day of the week
We know, user - it's thursday. Why report on it?

If I had a bodycam just a while ago, I'd turn around and show you the absolutely giant bronze-medal winning shit I took, it peeked out of the water like the Loch Ness monster, I named it D'Quanday, my first born.

Officers sometimes need to do the right thing.
Yeah, it's called enforcing the law. Others have already decided what "the right thing" is, and the cop's only task is to follow those instructions. Nothing more, nothing less.

If they have cameras on they get turned into Robo cops that can never bend the rules for the greater good.
Only a cop could say something this backwards, and mean it. Give me a good everyday case in which your average power tripping one-man-army cop should be allowed to break the law for "the greater good".

They search your car, and "find" a bag of meth. What's our defence? Never mind actually, you're going to jail for years now, good bye.

LivePD
Those cop shows are easy to get stuck watching, but I also hate them. Every time I watch one, I lose a little bit of respect for them. I know that there are good ones as you said, but these shows make the mistake of letting the cops narrate/say "what happened" when we can clearly see what actually happened. I'd consider that a mistake in narration if I were to make a show like that, I mean, you can't have some cop have a heart-to-heart with the camera about how he's just doing his job and "had to respond", when he's the one that instigated, escalated and ultimately attacked the other guy, and we saw it all on camera.

Cops here aren't as bad as in the US, anyway. I still keep alert around them though, because a lot of them have this mentality where if you made a simple joke, they would try to analyze it for something to bust you over, instead of laughing at it. Basically, no fun allowed.

Attached: 1549002807583.png (511 KB, 1024x1024)

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

I mean, you can't have some cop have a heart-to-heart with the camera about how he's just doing his job and "had to respond", when he's the one that instigated, escalated and ultimately attacked the other guy, and we saw it all on camera.
this makes me so angry. i had to stop watching it even though i loved reading the chat on live streams

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

In a clown world

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

In Alaska if a cop asks to search your car you can say yes but demand that a state trooper be present to oversee it. Troopers are more competent and less corrupt so it’s a very civil way to insult and inconvenience the cop that wants to search your vehicle. Not doing illegal shit in the first place is always best though.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Not doing illegal shit in the first place is always best though.
on livePD i saw a cop
tail a vehicle for absolutely no reason other than it was a shitty car
pull the vehicle for "not signaling for 200 feet before a lane change." the car did signal but even that wasn't fucking enough
use the fact that the driver "appeared nervous" to justify searching the vehicle
finds some weed and a bit of coke or something that wasn't too bad
i'm no nigger apologist, i don't even remember the race of the driver, but that cop profiled that car and just waited for a reason to pull it over.

inb4 "he should have signaled for 200ft before changing lanes"
yeah and i'm sure you have that shit measured out and memorized. come the fuck on, man. that and "looking nervous" gives you probable cause for a search?

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

This pig should be hung in the town square after a swift trial.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

You must have never talked to a lawyer

William Lewis
William Lewis

10/10 you schlomo like the best of 'em.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Based

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Das riiite. Niggas dindu nuffin never! And those white bitches lied! The wanted the BBC and cried rape when they were caught!

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Can I search your car?
No. 4th amendment.

James Wood
James Wood

aryan
white and blond
Choose one, aryans are literally Pajeets.

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

they cannot call one in without probable cause
In what reality do you live in where you can count on members of an organized criminal organization to follow the law?

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

No. 4th amendment.
you should watch livePD and see how much your "rights" mean to the police

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

This. Police are just the local bandits. The government charging you protection fees should have been a hint.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

there is always the rebuttal amendment to deal with a fascist police state.

the 2nd

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

the 2nd
we're frogs in a pot as far as the 2nd is concerned

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Shut the fuck up nigger

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Fuck that, cops like this are pieces of shit. Locking up innocent people for fun lol, he deserves a bullet.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Depending where you are you'll be waiting hours for a trooper lol

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

The driver had illegal drugs right? Then the cop was right. If we wanna stop enforcing drug laws, fine. But as long as we still are then they have to do their job.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

The body armor under the uniform always looks ridiculous. Just design the uniform to look good with armor on top of it.

Attached: 1469134815290.jpg (85 KB, 842x725)

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Then the cop was right. If we wanna stop enforcing drug laws, fine.
this is about the US constitution and the 4th amendment, you communist faggot.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Wel he's not fucking wrong though is he? I would have dismissed that 20 minutes ago because he is black, but this thread is an eye opener.

Brody King
Brody King

But as long as we still are then they have to do their job.
You can kill people with drugs. Therefore drugs are arms. Therefore the right to keep and bear drugs is a constitutionally protected right. Therefore laws regulating possession of drugs are unconstitutional. Therefore any cop enforcing drug laws is violating his oath to uphold the constitution.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

I'm hardly a communist, faggot. Cops have to use their intuition sometimes. You can be pulled over for failing to signal properly. If a cop sees you driving around carelessly at night in a neighborhood they have a duty to see what you're up to. Pulling you over gives them a chance to check you out and see what you're up to. The Supreme Court agrees. I agree that they go too far and the asshole in the OP is proof of that. But they have to do their job. Sorry you're a fucking criminal.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

they have a duty to see what you're up to.
Where is that written?

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Cops fish for shit to pull you over for all the time. Just because he got lucky one time doesn't justify the illegal practice.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

Cops have to use their intuition sometimes.
intuition alone isn't probable cause. how can you prove "he looked nervous" in court. that shit should be thrown out in seconds, but here we are. don't think i'm outright defending criminals, but we have (or had) a god damn good constitution, the best in the entire god damn world. it afforded the american people freedom and liberty that the entire world throughout human history could only have dreamed of, and it's being whittled away by traitor judges, justices, and police officers. it's a god damn shame to see the most beautiful founding document ever conceived being shit on

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

It's not illegal, at least not in the case he was originally describing.
What the fuck do you think cops do on patrol other than look for crimes being committed or unsafe people where they don't belong? Sorry the cop tried to keep a nigger from robbing your house while high on crack.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

All of this can be solved by these cunts not being able to switch off their body cameras. if that happens then everything subsequent should be voided.
I thought that was the whole point.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Saying this shit in a thread literally about a cop planting drugs on people

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

You posited that a cop has a duty to see what you're up to. What imposes this duty? The courts have ruled the police don't even have a duty to protect citizens.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

yeah, like a bag of meth, amirite?

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Nigs usually get arrested for stuff like 'the CCTV saw him take the item without paying' and 'the two started punching each other' rather than drug plants. Not saying they don't get done in by corrupt cops but most of the crime is 100% legit and unquestionable.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Copfag here. Never consent to a search.
If they have probable cause they're going to do it anyway. But don't waste your time giving consent.

As for anons talking about dogs. My department doesn't have a dull time K9. So I have to rely on county it troopers to be available. Thst said, if it's going to take more than 5 minutes for them to get to my stop I'm no waiting.

Padding out a stop for 20 minutes to wait for a dog is a fantastic way to get whatever you found thrown out. A traffic stop is a LIMITED detention.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

the two started punching each other and then the victor uploaded it to facebook
ftfy. If cops were useful at jailing niggers there would be no crime in the hood. Their stupidity makes it so that the least amount of effort results in their arrest.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

How does that boot taste nigger?

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Yes you can idiot. If they pull you over for somthing that is not a traffic violation you can say you dont accept any searches of your property.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Padding out a stop for 20 minutes to wait for a dog is a fantastic way to get whatever you found thrown out.
The court appointed attorney isn't going to work to get shit thrown out. The court appointed attorney is going to try to get you to sign a plea deal.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

@219167247
Tastes like Jewish (You)s apparently.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Copfag here
i was a pro-police kind of guy up to 3 months ago but after seeing how you blue niggers operate with articles like this and on LivePD i hope you all fucking die. yes, you. i hope some drugged-up nigger stabs you in the throat and the last thing you see is his jaundiced eyes staring you down while you smell his rotten breath. you don't protect people, your only job is to harm them. i can protect myself with my firearms. eat shit and die.

you fucks are losing the trust of more and more law-abiding white citizens by the day, and you have nobody to blame but yourselves. i never bought the media's bullshit about trayvon, mike brown, and the other violent niggers that got rightfully put down, but i have all but completely lost trust in you blue niggers.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Unless its a traffic violation you can decline a search.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

OI you have a loicence for those dangerous drills?

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

I just hired a hit man to kill you. You're OK with him doing so since it's his job, right?

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

trust me
/pol will defend this

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

you can decline a search
So? Then they dispatch a K9 unit.
I'm tired of repeating myself to drive-by, faggot, bootlicking posters who don't read the goddamned thread.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

So after he plated the drugs after she was arrested? "Journalists" need to go away.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

kek
the real world exists. you should go there

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Hang him.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

driving with friend in IL with Colorado plates
get pulled over for speeding
cops say yeah uh we are gonna have a dog come its just standard procedure
bullshit they think we're muling drugs
yeah uh the dog picked something up we're gonna have to search you now
none of us even have any fucking weed
nor do any of us smoke week
They'll find an excuse to search you and if you dont comply they'll pop you with resisting arrest. Luckily if youre white and polite things usually end up ok

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Letting the court appoint your representative.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

What does this combo do?

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Shut up fucking stinky gypsy slav

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

It's understood that they're supposed to be proactive to a degree in their patrols. Again I ask, what the fuck should they be doing if not pulling over suspicious looking niggers who are casing out your house in the middle of the night in a neighborhood in which they obviously don't belong?
A silly strawman from a memeflag poster that I shouldn't even reply to.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Mustard gas

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Or that faggot just planted drugs on people. Cops aren't your fucking friends.
Unless you're a cop. Then they're all buddy buddy behind that thin blue line.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

I do

Attached: 1432566035107.png (69 KB, 500x567)

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

dmso is an organic solvent that is commonly used in chemistry and biology laboratories to dissolve molecules that are insoluble in water. my guess is that the fetanyl is dissolved in the dmso and sprayed into the air, and when someone inhales it is causes an overdose and kills them.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

with articles like this
Yes, dudes an asshole and needs to go to prison. But you should know better if you post on Jow Forums.
You're basing your hatred on one article and some guys on a TV show?
Bad cops exists. But in my experience it's not the norm, and the percentage isn't even significant. But I'm only one guy at one department.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

I agree. Disband police and let me dispense some old west justice. At least I can better account for myself.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

What kind of shitty cop wouldn't try and look into a car with Colorado plates in Illinois? I grew up in Illinois. I don't know if I ever saw a Colorado plate there. There's a damn good chance they are bringing in drugs. We can argue all until we're blue in the face about the legitimacy of the war on drugs. But as long as we have the stupid laws we do, cops are going to do their jobs.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Yes. They're telling you to go along with it or face the consequences.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Tell that to my lawyer fatass. Oh wait, we are living in America this example. Oh well, everyone knows there is no justice in America anymore. Guess i just shoot myself.

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

You people always support evil until it involves you being the recipient.

Hunter James
Hunter James

Correct.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

what the fuck should they be doing if not pulling over suspicious looking niggers who are casing out your house in the middle of the night in a neighborhood in which they obviously don't belong?
at the risk of sounding like a nigger-loving ssoyboy cucked faggot:
being a nigger isn't illegal
being outside in the middle of the night isn't illegal
being in the wrong neighborhood isn't illegal
and thus cops have absolutely ZERO reason to fuck with you. mind you, this is coming from somebody that hates niggers and cheers whenever i see one get lit up on camera. the fundamental truth is that someone "acting suspicious" isn't against the fucking law, CONSTITUTIONALLY. if a cop walks up to you when you're not doing anything illegal whatsoever, you should be able to tell him to mind his own business, as that is your constitutional right.

that said, the homeowners should have guns to blast any niggers that break in. defense of your person and property should be your responsibility, not that of the police

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

This happened to a friend of mine years ago but it was ecstasy pills. He only smokes weed. Doesn't even drink.

Attached: 1561345606353.webm (2.26 MB, 1200x800)

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

driving a car with colorado plates in illinois IS NOT ILLEGAL and thus cops have no legal reason to suspect you of anything.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Right. It's heavily edited and misrepresented. 9/10 the cop is the one who is driving the action; and everyone already knows what that means.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

then stop, you both are insufferable faggots at two opposite sides of the autism spectrum

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

am i being detained?
why am i being detained?
am i free to go?
literally the only things you need to say to piglets besides flipping them the bird every single fucking time you see them

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

SIR, STOP RESISTING, HE HAS A GUN!

William Garcia
William Garcia

Yes, they're going to try and get them to plea. Because they're most likely guilty and taking it to trial is a waste of time and a major gamble.

That said. The unusual length of the stop would be ammunition for them. It might not outright get a case dismissed, but it might be enough to make it not worth the time or energy, and thus get a better deal.

Studies have shown appointed Council is statistically better then private attorneys in most cases. There are however some outlier crimes where private Council does perform better

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Believing studies.
Never allow your enemy to represent you no matter what you are doing.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Then they dispatch a K9 unit.
Some possible ways that will play out:

The K9 comes out and doesn't alert. You just wasted the cops time and decreased his stats. You made him look less effective, and therefore discouraged further incidents. You tied up an unconstitutional K9 unit. You protected the 4th amendment.

The K9 alerts and the cop comes out empty handed. You just helped create evidence that the dogs have been trained to falsely alert. You helped protect the 4th amendment.

The K9 alerts and you had something on you. Consenting to a search wasn't a good idea for you anyway.

The K9 alerts and the cop plants something in your vehicle. He was going to plant evidence if you consented anyway. You might as well make him work for it.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Tailing someone and waiting for them to make the tiniest fuck up in a large book of convoluted and inane laws is shitty. Cops are not your friends, they are the strong arm of the government.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

This is what happens when you give the police quotas. Police should be a department of the military.

James Martinez
James Martinez

More arrests = bigger salary. Or is there any other reason a cop would do that?

William Thompson
William Thompson

They can suspect you for whatever the fuck they want. If they literally sat around and waited for you to call them and tell them you're trafficking drugs that wouldn't do much good.
at the risk of sounding like a nigger-loving ssoyboy cucked faggot
That's exactly what you sound like. Any cop on patrol in a decent neighborhood that spots a vehicle full of niggers who have no business around there that doesn't look into it is a worthless piece of shit. I hope your mother gets raped by a gaggle of smelly niggers then you can tell me about how much right they had to be in her neighborhood to begin with.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

That's exactly what you sound like.
you are a fucking idiot

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

I don't mind getting searched per se but they blatantly faked the dog smelling anything which is illegal and immoral for them to do

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Or is there any other reason a cop would do that?
sociopathy

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Dog smelled something.
Oh no he found my bacon sandwich.
Dog sniffing has always been dodgy.

Luis Price
Luis Price

I’m a felon. I’ve Been good boy for 25 years. I own a house and have a high paying IT job. There is so much bad information posted on /pol these days it’s laughably bad.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

they're trained to ignore food

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

It's understood
Well help me understand. Where does this duty come from? A law? The constitution? God himself? The courts say the police don't even have a duty to stop an active shooter in a public school. It sounds like you're pulling stuff out of your ass, user.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

yes i know you can get shit expunged after ~8 years or whatever, depending on the crime and your record

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

It sounds like you're pulling stuff out of your ass, user.
i honestly think he's trolling

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Is he jewish?

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

thank God in civilized countries cop can only search your car with a written judge's order

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Jow Forums approved question

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

That only works when they have been fed recently. Cops are notorious for leaving the dogs in cages when they are 'not in use' and if the dog is out when they are being fed it's a 'oh well, wait for the next meal' situation.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

this was the way it used to be here before the "war on drugs." the war on drugs is really just a war on personal freedom, as suspicion of drugs is the #1 reason cops use to break your constitutional rights.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

I agree they're not our friends and I assure you I minimize my contact with them to the extent I can. As for your first point, I really don't think they do this to people they don't have a reason to suspect. Police in different areas have different priorities. If the neighborhood is known for drug sales, they're looking for drugs. If its near a popular bar, they're looking for drunk drivers. Etc. In my experience they don't waste their time bothering completely innocent people.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

And he got in trouble for it.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

here
and by "here" i mean in the US

David White
David White

half of the faggots in this thread

Attached: bootlickers.gif (452 KB, 500x375)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Read the article on RT a couple of hours ago and wondered, did a little digging but no luck but we know Florida is totally kiked

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

after he ruined a lot of men lives

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Short answer.
Cops like to fuck with criminals. It gets boring sitting in a car for 8hrs.
Long answer.
Only about 7 percent of the population in my town do criminal shit. Of that, 3 percent are doing especially annoying and dangerous criminal shit.
If you want to reduce crime in the city. If you want your call volume to go down. It you want to stop dealing with the same idiots all the time.
Then you start being proactive and actively hunt them down. You fuck with them as much as possible. You hem them up on everything you can until they either stop acting out or end up in prison.
Proactive policing makes everyone happy.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

DMSO allows molecules to cross your skin barrier and enter directly into the circulatory system. using DMSO essentially guarantees maximal absorption of the fentanyl.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

let me ask you this: what exactly do the fucking "good cops" do for me? you don't "serve and protect" anymore, as the supreme court has ruled that you have no obligation to protect me. what do you fuckers do for the common man? don't you even try to say that you prevent violent criminals from blah blah blah. you know what prevents violent criminals from fucking with me? the remington 870 and ar-15 i have at home, the pistol and 26 rounds of .40 JHP i carry with me daily.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Are you serious? Not everything is spelled out in the Constitution, dickbreath. Where does the duty come from for the police to be proactive about things like drug trafficking? How about from the voters and people that are tired of niggers selling drugs in their community or the users breaking into their houses to steal shit to sell for more drugs? Theoretically they vote in people that they believe will be proactive and tough on the crimes that affect them the most. Nobody is trolling here. I assure you I think the war on drugs is stupid and our laws are retarded. But I blame people a lot higher up the ladder than Joe the local police officer who, for the most part, is doing his job.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

I'd have smoked that shit, why don't I ever get that lucky?

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

shit this is also correct. i should have known this but i guess you forget over time

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS NIGGER IS ANTIFA!!!

TRYING TO DOXX YOU!!!!

DO NOT 'CLICKEN THAT LINK NIGGA' NIGGA!!!

SAME EXACT POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AT THE MOMENT:

ALSO, YOU ARE A FAG. still...

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

You're a gigantic faggot and you probably don't even own any weapons, nor would you actually use them if you did. I sincerely hope some nigger gets the drop on you and rapes your fucking face in. I bet 1000 dollars you'll call the cops.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

No shit, is that true? My lawyer is in on it and didn't say that when they came after me hard.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

stop posting at me you nigger-lover

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Thanks guy.

James Rivera
James Rivera

Theoretically they vote in people that they believe will be proactive and tough on the crimes that affect them the most.
Those politicians were given power to enact laws by the vote. Therefore you should be able to find this duty in law.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Detain me without warrant? Nope I will leave. If you just sit there and don't argue then yea you're fucked.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

My response was basically to go nuclear, but if my peers already know I feel a lot better.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

looks at previous posts
thinks the other guy is the nigger lover

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

i wish antifa would doxx me and try assaulting me in the street or at home. really, i do

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

correct

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

removed by pastebin that fast
What the fuck was it?

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

it was just a link to the tranny discord

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

That's pointless, given that fentanyl easily passes skin without any solvents.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

I know you were on my side now. Thanks.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

I fuck with people because I get bored doing my job
And here folks we have the reason people love seeing cops get wasted. They can't just shut the fuck up and do their job properly; they go out of their way to fuck with people even if said person isn't actively committing a crime. If you have an infraction in your record they'll let the corruption come to a head and here's your proof straight from the horses mouth.

I hope a nigger domes you and you end up in a closed casket funeral so your children can't get a last look at you before they lower your rotting corpse into the dirt.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

you still need a solvent to aerosolize the fentanyl

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

you said that half an hour ago

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

He said criminals, to be fair.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

So do I, give them a shock when they realise I'm a 6"2' nigger who does MMA

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

supposedly in an extremely important professional position
fucks with people for fun
i seriously hope some nigger cuts your throat for shitting on the US constitution

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

You mean people that did their time? If they served their time and arent fucking with anyone, antagonizing them like a fucking retard poking a bear with a stick will only drive them back to where they were before. By that logic you might as well just execute anyone who's ever committed a crime because dumbfuck cops make their lives worse.

David Perry
David Perry

I just don’t get how he didn’t think it would show up on his own body cam.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

straight from the horses mouth
it's unbelievable--if he's not a LAPRing faggot, that is.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

As a retired LEO I say burn his ass good and proper. He deserves whatever he gets.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

they hire stupid people on purpose if youre too smart they wont hire you

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

police can turn their body cams on and off at will. he would turn his body camera off every time he searched a vehicle, which means that dozens of cases went to court where the officer disabled his body cam. how this didn't trip alarms really highlights the deep-rooted corruption that pervades our justice system

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Boomers will still lick these scum’s boots even when they're the ones getting stomped on pathetic

Attached: 30DE0A07-5896-4FB6-A81B-41983F23B90A.jpg (50 KB, 900x900)

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

I'm not him but I think he means people that they know are involved in crime and can't necessarily arrest. Exactly the kind of shit i hope my tax dollars are going to.

David Diaz
David Diaz

It's probably what DID trigger the investigation actually.

That and the number of cases that were dropped/dismissed but it takes time to get solid evidence and oresent it to IA and a Grand Jury

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

If the police officer see a crime being commited he doesn't need a warrant or none of that shit, he now has probable cause and can do what ever is necessary to detain suspect.

Landon Young
Landon Young

They have to meet their monthly quotas. The quota is 5 drug bust per month or face a demerit.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

He mentioned that he gets bored sitting in a car for 8 hours a days, implying that the people he pulls over usually arent actively involved in any crime, especially ones of significance. Just that he likes to fuck with anyone with a record.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

cops don't do anything about criminals!
OMG THEY'RE FUCKING WITH CRIMINALS
you're both either trolls or completely retarded.
Cops do not go out of their way to mess with Steve. Steve is just a dude. Wanted to let him know he had a taillight out.
Tyrone is a known drug dealer and a suspect in multiple shootings. We fuck with Tyrone as much as possible and actively find a solid reason to arrest him.

If you legitimately have a problem with this I don't know what to tell you. But I certainly hope you stop being a degenerate.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Is this cop a kike? I need to know Anons, it's for a project

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

This seriously makes my blood boil

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

What would even be the downsides of eliminating quotas? Slightly lazier cops? We got enough niggers and spics in prison as is, why would they making less arrests ever be bad?

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

It's probably what DID trigger the investigation actually.
wrong. he forgot to turn his body cam off one time and filmed himself planting drugs. that was 10 months ago and he just got arrested yesterday.

i've calmed down a bit, but the reality is that police are losing the trust of law-abiding white, working, tax paying, men across the country, and you blue niggers have nobody to blame but yourselves. i used to smirk at people referring to the police as the "gang in blue," but you're really showing your true faces.

see this fucknugget here:
he uses the US constitution as toilet paper and it makes me unbelievably angry

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Tyrone is a known drug dealer and a suspect in multiple shootings
so then why can't you fucks build a case against him legally? he's a dumbass nigger, after all.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Dude, this happened to me as well. Cop said he smelled weed. I dont smoke weed and I told him so. No one had ever smoked weed in my car. I refused consent for a search, and they made me wait on the side of the road for almost an hour until the K-9 unit came. The cop walked the dog around and made the dog "hit" on my car, and then that gave them probable cause to search my car. They tore my shit apart on the side of the road in the drizzly rain and when they didnt find anything, left my shit torn apart and told me that I was getting away this time, but they were going to be keeping an eye out for me.

Fuck cops.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

I don't give a shit what you do to the resident troublemaking nigger but the way you worded your response makes it seem like you're the kind of guy that fucks with someone for any infraction on their record. Maybe in the future you should clearly indicate that you're not a *completely* corrupt cop, just one that's corrupt when he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

A good retort to this is "Only if you allow me to film it."

If a cop ever says refusing a search means you have something to hide, you can counter it with your phones camera. This lets you flip the question right back on the officer, as he would only have problems being filmed if HE is the one that has something to hide.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Can't you charge them for damages? Take a picture of the car before and after they search it.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

He didn't say anything about having a record. But he did mention the 3 percent that actually commit the crimes. If you're a cop and you see Latrell driving around late at night in a 2500 dollar car with 5000 dollar wheels and a 2000 dollar stereo, you'd be retarded to not think he was involved in drug sales. I have zero qualms about police doing this type of proactive police work.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Literally this

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

I had a cop snatch my phone.

James Roberts
James Roberts

Can't you charge them for damages?
i'm not being rude but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Latrell driving around late at night in a 2500 dollar car with 5000 dollar wheels and a 2000 dollar stereo
none of that is illegal you bootlicking faggot. if he's blasting his stereo at midnight then you can fuck with him, as that is illegal

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

DMSO allows for various substances to cross through skin tissues easily without damaging the cells. This property, coupled with fentanyl, means a very quick overdose for whoever is around.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

ID:COp.
True. What was I thinking. If anything they'll fine you for wasting police time or something.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

Again, I don't care what the zookeepers do to the animals. Most niggers are cri.inals, this is a fact. If he's the kind of cop that pulls Steve over and sees he has something on his record from 10 years ago and proceeds to fuck with him, he deserves whatever Tyrone throws at him.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

without damaging the cells
dmso does damage cells

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

what you'll pay the lawyer will be 10x what you'll get from "damages," if you even make it to court

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

worded
I did. All the context you needed was in my post. You chose to wilfully ignore it and tell me I'm an asshole.
Cops like to fuck with people. The 3-7 percent of people who are actively committing crime. I said this in my post.
Sometimes witnesses don't come forward. Sometimes there not enough evidence. It's not for lack of trying. That's just how things go.
So we look for alternatives.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

Have you ever been told that you`re slow?

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Can't you charge them for damages?
That would cost me thousands and thousands and I would have to prove damages, prove the cops did it, prove I had been economically impacted, etc.

no, the cops know that they can do what they want. we live in a police state

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

Sometimes there not enough evidence
So we look for alternatives.
and you don't see the fundamental, constitutional problem with this?

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Dude, did the police rape your dog or something? I agree with a lot of your sentiment about out of control cops, but if you truly have a problem with a cop seeing what a reasonable person would believe to possibly be a drug dealer and finding a legal way to pull him over and check out his intent, then I don't know what to tell you. This is how it's always worked.
And as for the record shit, i don't even know how you inferred that from his post. He didn't say anything about holding someones previous record against them. He was obviously talking about using legal methods to be proactive.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Dude, did the police rape your dog or something?
no. i have only had positive interactions with police on the rare occasions i get a speeding ticket or whatever. what you don't seem to understand is that i hold the constitution of the united states in very high regard

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Non-libertarians support state-sanctioned force until they directly feel the consequences. They`re bad in lateral thinking.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

I imagine it dissolves the fentanyl and allows for it to be aerosolized in minecraft

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Cops like to fuck with people
Thanks for proving my point. You aren't needed further.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

If I can't arrest him for x. But I can arrest him for an entirely separate offense of y. I still accomplish my mission of arresting him.

Why in earth would I have any problems with this. He committed another crime and arrested him for it. Still can't charge him for the one I can't obtain warrants on. But he's arrested just the same.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

B...but why would I ever do something that could be interpreted as a crime?
Like driving a car.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

I do too. And last time I checked, one of my rights, whether spelled out in the Constitution or not, is to not be beaten to death in front of my children by a pack of nogs, or have my neighborhood turned into a Mexican drug cartel shanty town. The cop from the original post is a piece of shit and should do life in prison. And any others that would plant evidence on perfectly innocent people should get the same. But it's not the same as being proactive in their police work. We're talking about legal methods, not illegal ones.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Proves his point
I don't understand why this is wrong
It's true, they really do hire the lowest IQs and easily corrupted.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

If I can't arrest him for x. But I can arrest him for an entirely separate offense of y.
Why in earth would I have any problems with this. He committed another crime and arrested him for it.
that's not the way you worded it. you made it seem like you were taking some extrajudicial route like "he looked nervous so i decided to search his vehicle," which is an excuse cops use all the time. being nervous is not a crime. if you're nailing someone for a legitimate crime then carry on

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

This is the entire reason tag lights exist so a cop can pull you over for defective equipment when it goes burns out and you don't realize.

David Walker
David Walker

then he gets tracked down and shot in the back of the head while buying coke at the local gas station

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

A day draws near where the logical response to a traffic stop is to open fire, government you need to have stopped this shit a decade ago, dragging out the oppression phase is just going to ensure we dont even let your offspring live among us

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Fired Jackson County Deputy Zach Wester was arrested on 52 felony counts, including racketeering, official misconduct, false imprisonment, fabricating evidence and possession of a controlled substance. He was also charged with misdemeanor charges of perjury, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Get fucked, little piggy.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

FDLE began its investigation last August at the request of the Sheriff's Office after whispers of misconduct by Wester began to surface around the courthouse. He was suspended Aug. 1 and fired a month later. During the internal investigation, deputies searching his patrol car found 42 pieces of drug paraphernalia, ten baggies of methamphetamine and five baggies of marijuana concealed in an unmarked and unsecured evidence bag in the trunk.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit