Cop plants meth on random people during traffic stop

>*Whoop whoop*
>Do you mind if I search your car, user?
>What do we have here? Drugs?

Attached: B5AE00F4-73EA-490E-81E3-5ED208D7671B.jpg (1242x1613, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=viu3cdzoTew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nani?

If they were all black or mexican then he is a hero

why would you ever let a cop search your car

You must have something to hide.

Wester pulled over and arrested more than 100 drivers between 2016 and 2018.They faced charges from misdemeanor and criminal traffic offenses to felonies, including possession of methamphetamine and other controlled substances.

Since those arrests, nine victims and others filed a federal lawsuit earlier this year against the Jackson County Sheriff’s office alleging a plot to plant drugs and pin false charges on the drivers.

Wester arrested one of the plaintiffs, Justin Caleb Creamer, twice in 2017, both times for possession of meth. He was held in the county jail for more than a month after the first arrest, but was placed on probation and released. After the second arrest, he spent nearly seven months in prison before charges were dropped.

The Tallahassee Democrat previously reported 119 people were exonerated, and more than 30 others had charges dropped. The total number of Wester's arrests are not known.

how do they know he planted it fer shure? unless he was dumb enough to do it on bodycam it's that niggers word against his.

The bodycam got him. He usually had it turned off until he found the drugs. But the time he forgot to turn it off, he got busted palming a bag of meth.

you must be short, faggot

It's Jackson county so thats unlikely

Seems like fake news

>Implying that having nothing to hide means you shouldn't have rights
Bootlickers get the rope too

Attached: aGHogKy.png (734x601, 331K)

you cant refuse a search. if you do they will detain you until a dog arrives that oks the search (they always do)

Why must you have something to hide by upholding the constitution. Specifically the 4th amendment. It's there for this very reason.

I never understood why they can turn their body cameras off. they should be on from the moment they leave their charger at the station at the start of the shift and turned off when plugged back in at end of shift

>100 drivers between 2016 and 2018
No body cam? No drug tests for the suspects?

This happens every day but you crackers will swear it doesn't because the cops don't do it on middle class and above people

did wapo report on the 60 black teenagers raiding and looting walgreens yet? anybody?

cops will hang on dotr as well

nice link you fucking loser

This.
The doggo will scratch your shit up too, regardless.

>no probable cause
>no warrant
Traffic violations are not probable cause for a search. They put the 4th amendment in for a reason.

Did you read what user said?
If you decline the search, you are held until the dog gets there.
You cannot refuse the dog searching your vehicle, and they can command the dog to signal.
You're fucked either way.

>Reasonable, articulable suspicion
They can't dog you for no reason

20%
>cop is tired of seeing meth cases walk and started planting evidence on people he knows are dealing
79%
>one guy lied that police planting drugs, it stuck for some reason, and it has caused a wave of appeals, even though there were never any planted drugs
1%
>malicious beat cop actually plants drugs on seemingly random selection of suspects

>After seeing the Hazelwood arrest footage, Pumphrey became convinced Wester was planting drugs. He seemed to target poor, white residents with criminal records, people no one would believe if they claimed they’d been framed.

You can refuse. That is called an illegal detention. Police cannot detain you without probable cause or a warrant. The bar to bring in a dog is very high.

>hero
Bullshit.

He beared false witness. Sinning is not good

yes, they can, and they do. thats what youve been told twice now.

well well well whadda we have heeaaa

Attached: s-34-621-34621-xlarge.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>They can't dog you for no reason
Wrong.
>Police cannot detain you without probable cause or a warrant.
They can hold you, for up to an hour, to wait on the K9 unit, without a warrant. The K9 unit shows up 99% of the time when dispatched.

More like 99% this cop wanted an easy ticket through the ranks, and this is the way to do it.
Never underestimate the capacity of ambitious people to do shitty things.

No, they can't, and they don't. That's what you've been told twice. What pd is going to risk a large lawsuit over 4th amendment violations? Then whomever brought in the dog and illegally detained you just lost his job. Not gonna happen.

Rodriguez v. United States

They do this over here too. They just say "danger approaching, lol" and all the laws, written to protect you, a worth ashit.

I don't want to have to watch officers using the bathroom.

Sometimes witnesses won't talk to police when the camera is on, but would be willing to give information anonymously.

It costs money for the storage of the videos.

To protect the identity of confidential informants.

Officers sometimes need to do the right thing. If they have cameras on they get turned into Robo cops that can never bend the rules for the greater good.

>cop planting drugs

If true, he should get the death penalty.

Trial by Combat.

Cops do whatever they want. If you refuse a roadside search then they impound your car because the burnt out brakelamp makes it unsafe for the road then instead of illegally searching your car they legally "inventory" it. I fucking hate cops and I literally laugh out loud each and every time I hear that a nigger killed one.

Cool story, nigger.

Attached: 1561563181313m.jpg (1024x1012, 76K)

Some poor fucking guy spent seven months in jail awaiting trial because of this guy. Outrageous.

And?
The officer completed the stop prior to the dogs initial search.
Now, tell me how I know you get your talking points, on case law, from wikipedia.
Nice argument, faggot.

A cop that bends rules is a horrible cop, WTF you on? As far as I know body cams are not public domain, so I'm not sure what you are saying about privacy and confidentiality. Storage is a ridiculous issue. Witnesses can choose to cooperate or not regardless of being filmed. Are people so dumb that they will admit a crime to a cop, unless he is filming? As for dick pictures:1. you could turn it off for bathrooms and there would be no problem. 2 Who the fuck do you think will go over video of cops pissing. 3. Noone will make you watch shit. 4. Who gives a shit really?

>the reason I pulled you over is because your left brakelight is out. do you have any guns, drugs or anything else I need to know about?
>no
>do you mind if I look around?
>I don't consent to searches.
Just wait till it happens to you. They detained me roadside for an hour and a half waiting for the dogs. The dogs found nothing. They towed my car and charged me $300 for towing and impound. The car was totally torn apart, seat cushions torn off, interior door panels removed. We live in an era where exercising your constitutional rights is a crime.

He thinks the Constitution still
means something. Son, I don’t know how to tell you this....

It has and I drove away. No search. No dogs.

6-3 ruling says you are a nigger. Holding you for a drug dog during a traffic stop without probable cause is unconstitutional.

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot

Attached: 1562042784263.jpg (344x511, 36K)

Nah, he got old white people in bad condition cars. They didnt have the money to fight the courts. Courts cant and wouldnt show leniency on old white people like 16 year old tyrone with 2 ounces of crack and a stolen pistol.

Have to justify the wasted tax dollars the police use up. Nothing random about his actions. He calculated the outcome, tried it out, then adopted it as standard daily procedure. Planting drugs on white people was as routine as asking for proof of insurance.

Nope, they sure can. Happened to my college roomate on his way back from home one time. Cops did exactly this, held him until dogs showed up, the dogs "signal" and then they proceed to tear his car up looking for drugs until they hit the legal limit for how long they could hold him without charging him. Eventually no drugs turned up so they let him go but he missed his class that day.

And ironically my roomate was white, blond, 6'3 literal Aryan template so it's not even like his race had anything to do with it. Also, their excuse for pulling him over was a "faded" registration sticker on his car. It was in date but the sticker was a bit faded, which isn't even anything they can give a ticket for so he got off with no ticket.

video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=viu3cdzoTew

This post is a prime example of why bringing niggers here was a mistake. People win rights violation lawsuits every day.

Sending innocent people to jail should be punished more severe than murder. Dude should get 25 to life.

Reasonable suspicion is based on knowledge and experience. Whereas probable cause is based on facts that can be substantiated. The cop could claim reasonable suspicion.

>without probable cause
The probable cause, used in the Rodriguez case, was "too many air fresheners".

against Rodriguez versus the United States

Read the goddamn thread, you absolute retard.

A drug test takes hours to complete, what the fuck are these people in jail for months for? Cops can go to hell. They are worse than anything they are “protecting” me from since they do nothing about violent niggers, rape, and illegals anyway. Useless

>Florida

Attached: 1544507736594.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Let him fucking try, I have a secondary battery and 6 cameras hidden in my car.

they can walk the dog AROUND your car and say he 'alerted' and that gives them probable cause. its bullshit but thats what they do.

To prevent them from bringing their dog

Every arrest ever made by this cop is now suspect. Every conviction for anything ever, no matter how great or small must be overturned.

Also, this asshole should be beaten to death with bags of meth.

or it should be considered a health problem

Sending innocent people to jail should be a charge of treason and if found guilty should carry a punishment of swift execution or exile to sierra leone.

Uhhhhhh, what? You lost me there chief.

If you refuse they just bring in a dog that can commanded to act like you have drugs

What a fucking subhuman, you can see it from his face he is a lesser form of human being. 30 years (and probably much less) aren't enough, put him into a cell and throw the key away.

Reminder that in America police can seize anything in your car deemed "suspicious"

There are many cases of cops seizing peoples money because "the money was a large amount, this is suspicious"
Then the money is never seen again

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: ml.gif (309x461, 300K)

Kek, a britcuck telling others they aren't free.
PROTIP: we're all cucked. Everybody who can't legally buy and own unregistered 7.62 or 5.56 is not free. No suppressors? No free speech? Cucked

St Pete Beach FL, the cops pull over EVERY out of state car, or any car they don't recognize, plus they have several dogs, which always get there within 5 minutes. theres an unwritten law that all blacks have to be off the peninsula by 10 pm. Even hotel employees. (Or get pulled over, and most FL groids have weed on them at least)

>He beared false witness. Sinning is not good
Doing that against those who are not your race is NOT a sin.

This is the trap they rely on.
If a police officer is prepared to do this, you are kind of fucked no matter what you do unless someone is hiding in the bushes filming it. Or the cop is retarded and films it with his own bodycam, which has also happened.

>"man raises his voice"
>absolute state of contemporary US news

What is this thread? Dude weed lmao faggots or what? What's with the nigger tier crying about being searched.

Oh you naive child. They can bring the dog in whenever they want, it’s not like the dog is violating your rights by just existing next to your shit. It’s just when the highly trained animal is given the signal to pretend he smells drugs, then you lose all rights

>I don't want to have to watch officers using the bathroom.
Then have them take it off or point it away from them. It should be running nonstop from start of shift to end of shift.

>cops ... bend the rules for the greater good.
LMAO
M
A
O
IN WHAT UNIVERSE?

>mfw faggots like you supported the Patriot Act
Fuck you, burn in hell you fucking scum

Attached: Die Faggot.gif (480x360, 1.72M)

Isn't it annoying when you know you're right without a reasonable doubt based on actual experiences and niggerfaggots continue to try to argue with you using shit they read?

All cops deserve to be killed

That's why you hide a small hydroponic misting rig in your interior that sprays DMSO+Fentanyl. Fuck all cops.

Attached: dmso-99-percent-liquid-DMSO_main,1.jpg (800x800, 107K)

lol blue lives matter. yours doesn't

I always laugh when people say the police and military will be on our side when shit eventually hits the fan.

Attached: 1561003594429.png (326x327, 247K)

He better get prison time. Add up all the time and money he cost all his victims and add a year for good measure.

Theyre doing it to everyone they think is poor.

Yeah well the exact opposite happened to my wife's boyfriend's son. He told the cops they couldn't search and they let him go. How's that's for some anecdotal evidence?

If th year think your poor they’ll do it.

I hope he becomes a nigger cock sleeve in prison
Even that is gracious
Cops like this deserve public execution

What a piece of shit. There should be death penalty for this kind of stuff.

>1%
remember when people at fbi labs put thousands of people in jail because they just said "yeah, these are drugs" without testing anything?

Yes you can, supreme court already ruled that I dont have to comply unless they know I committed a crime otherwise they're profiling/begging for a civil suit. Dont even have to show ID

A cop in Dearborn did this to a Ford retiree a few years back. It was caught on the cruiser’s camera and that man is now a millionaire.

Imagine being this out of touch with reality

>What pd is going to risk a large lawsuit over 4th amendment violations?
Every single one with a K9 unit. If they suspect you have drugs that's all the cause they need to do the search.

>whomever brought in the dog and illegally detained you just lost his job
Sure, start listing all the times that's ever happened.

Imagine being this much of a boot licking cuck

>There are people in this thread who honestly believe that you can avoid having a cop fuck you over simply because he wanted to.

>It doesn't expunge their records — they still have at least arrest histories.
Fucking why?

Don't worry, he'll get 1 year of community service before rejoining the police force

>you cant refuse a search.
Not only can you refuse search if your dumb ass agrees to search you can revoke consent and stop the search, I have done it, it works

if you withdraw your consent to a search that’s underway, the officer must stop searching immediately. You must be very clear that you are withdrawing your consent. You can indicate intent to withdraw by making a clear, unambiguous statement, or by taking some clear, physical action. (U.S. v. Ross, 263 F. 3d 844 (8th Cir. 2001).)