The Bible is true

>The Bible is true.

How do you know?

>Because the Bible says so

How is this proof of anything?

Attached: 54203-Text-Old-Bible-Study-Literature-Book-Christianity-2073023.800w.tn.jpg (800x421, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
bitchute.com/video/JPnPXQ5CmbwB/
christianbook.com/page/academic/apologetics
satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It isn't. Who are you talking to?

>How do you know?
because all human history proves it.

explain

>because all human history proves it.
In this modern atheist age that depends on science, we expect Jow Forums to respect the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment innumerable times, and not believe in a Biblical magic Jew god, Jew god magic, ( fictitious ) rabbi Jesus, and a factually wrong Bible. Faith in Christianity means pretending that things exist that don't exist and pretending that things are real that aren't real. Faith is a coward's excuse to deny science.
Jesus never existed. There is absolutely no reason to ever suppose that magical people can possibly exist.
Jesus certainly was never born. No person has ever been born from a virgin. A virgin birth is scientifically impossible. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been born of a virgin, if that were possible, but that's not possible and he's not real.
Jesus was not the son of Yahwah. That's not even possible. The ( imaginary ) Yahwah Jew-god of the Judeo-Christians has never been seen, heard, or ever detected at any location on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever, only imagined. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been the son of Yahwah, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus and Yahwah are not real.
Jesus did not resurrect because he never existed in the first place. But even if he did exist, it is scientifically impossible to restore a crucified person back to life and then have him completely dematerialize. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe could dematerialize after death, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus was not real.
Modern scholarship has proven Christianity to be totally fraudulent. Jesus is an example of an historically fake person. We can simply test for them by seeing whether they came in and out of existence by preposterous magical events.

Attached: 128.jpg (500x550, 72K)

Do you have any basis for this?

>How is this proof of anything?
just follow the recipes in there to make drugs

Just because the Bible accurately records historical events does not mean that everything in the Bible is true, user.
Just because God made an earthquake or some shit and an earthquake is known to have happened during XX BC doesn't mean God made the earthquake.

I'm telling you a secret, Holding a cross towards mi face does nothing to me.

Yes, I am a vampire, no I don't have long fangs and a cape, yes I steal the life energy of people with magic, no, I'm not like in the movies.

I eat garlic too.

>God
Actually, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

The Quran is false. Verifiably as it disproves itself.
Atheism is false as you can't even prove to me you are real.
Paganism is retarded and a larp unless you are actively engaged in rape, theft, human sacrifice, and cuckoldry.
Sage

I used to be an atheist until I allowed myself the mindset of accepting that there are things in life that are more mysterious than can be explained.
I spent time meditating, and in a trance I realized that there are parts of our subconscious that can either be described as instinctual, or the influence of God. There is no way to tell the difference, so with that in mind, along with other factors, I believe that God’s presence is real.
I also have a neighbor who has been a surgeon for 30+ years who recently had a heart attack, and was technically dead for over 5 minutes. He said that he went to heaven and felt the embrace of Christ, only to be pulled back to earth when the paramedics were able to restart his heart.
Anyway I’m convinced, you might be I don’t know. I do hope that whoever reads this message finds faith in what they are doing in life, because there is a plan for you whether you believe it or not.

Attached: 92690138-2890-4165-AD90-5378226960BD.jpg (960x958, 69K)

I wasn't even going to post today, but this comment is too fucking idiotic to allow it to exist without my invaluable insight.

>all human history

Do you mean the 6000 years since Adam and Eve supposedly created humanity with unavoidable severe inbreeding?

Proof is in the pudding, but you won't be forced to eat it.
Don't like chocolate pudding? Fuck you, you're wrong.

My senses are accurate because my senses tell me so.

There are actual people who believe in magic and shit oh my god
L A R P
A
R
P

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

seems logically sound to me

Attached: 1561326719934.jpg (480x320, 23K)

It's real user. Why do you think people do it?

>I used to be an atheist until I allowed myself the mindset of accepting that there are things in life that are more mysterious than can be explained.
It's this fag story again, over and over. Oh, I was an atheist ( staunch atheist , die-hard atheist, edgy atheist ) sitting here doing my physics homework when suddenly I needed to abandon the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment in favor of a Biblical magic Jew god, Jew god magic, and ( fictitious ) Rabbi Jesus. I clutched the Bible weeping and then Jesus spoke to me.
Jew-worshipping Christfags have so embarrassed the Aryans that their claim of being white can no longer be acknowledged. When stupidity reaches this severity that a danger is posed to the congenital health of the race, that infection religion and the mongrels who endorse it, must be addressed.

>bible says humans have existed for 6000-10000 years
>human history proves this
your brain on christcuckdom

Attached: 11758BDF-55C1-4CEC-A363-D3A3FB989083.png (645x729, 93K)

Why are you so concerned with the bible faggot, if you think it's bullshit. Uhh oh kek

the time prophecy of Danial 9, foretelling the rebuilding of Jerusalem, and the arrival, anointing, and death of Jesus Christ.. that bears a rabbinical curse by Talmudists for anyone investigating said prophecy, does it for me.

Jesus literally Lived & Walked this earth. That is NOT an argument. Jesus is NOT a made up character. Jesus was a real life person - underrrstaaaand? The only thing that is debated by niggers is whether he's the son of God.. Which of course he is. The bible is universally accepted as an accurate historical document. The people that wrote the bible are accounted for in history. Over 2000 prophecies fulfilled to peak precision. Literal artifacts found as more damn proof.
>No other religions come close to authenticating themselves as Christianity has. Not Close
>Real Christians are not the same as Catholics. We are aware the Catholic Church is dirty and filled w/ pedos.
>We are not controlled by the (((Jews))). We believe opposing things & hate them for killing Jesus. (((They))) believe the antichrist is the 2nd coming. We believe it's Satan basically.
muh kikeonstick/imaginary fairytale. Literally anyone who says this is a shill & provably false.I'm glad you niggers are the smartest people living and have figured it all out. I'm sure your posting from the high rise office of your big fuck off tower that your successful multimillion dollar company is based out of. Your genius brain helps you maneuver through society with ease. Success, Money, a GF these are just some of the things you have at your fingertip, because that's just how you roll.Ami close?.. No? Just a sloppy athiest shitposting on the internet, with a deep feeling of self worthlessness. So you resent Christians in particular because of their Purpose In Life.I love the fact that you niggers hate Jesus soooo much..yet you still have to look at the calendar everyday, reminded that we tell time based on Jesus. Not SantaClause,Superman,Not Hitler,Not ANY OTHER gods, No your timeline is strictly based off the Life & death of Jesus Christ Your Lord and Savior. KeK athiest BTFO
>inb4 Jesus was not real.
First damn Google result and each one after that nigger.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (1180x700, 178K)

>I’ll take strawmen no one has ever actually said for 200 Alex

>Atheism is false as you can't even prove to me you are real.
Atheism is the default for the un-indoctrinated. There's nothing to prove. No belief statements exist in atheism unless as a counter to something stupid like "christianity is factual and provable.' Without such statements, the atheists of the world have no opinion. I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to understand. Without a statement of belief that needs to be disagreed with, atheists wouldn't ever broach the subject or have reason to. Babies are atheists until their minds are molested with religion. It's not a belief system, merely the absence of beliefs as such.

>Atheism is false
even atheists should say they believe in god even if they don't, because god given rights cannot be removed from you, man given rights can be

Stupidity, ignorance, fear?

>when you realize it’s probably not true
>when you realize it’s still useful to follow the tenets because it’s a monogamous breeding program and a cooperative and beneficial moral system; giving your authority to a higher power individually and as a collective prevents arrogance in imperfect knowledge, and tyranny respectively
>when you then also realize it’s useful to proclaim to be part of the religion and profess it to others because it’ll trick the dumb masses into following a moral code that’s beneficial for all
>but it’s probably not true

I’m waiting for the next epiphany bros

Attached: F6EBB9B4-0838-4664-A843-6C5DDC2D203C.jpg (580x548, 34K)

ITs dogma. They believe everything the book or their pastors says without questioning anything, its all truth to them. Thatss why these people are so easily manipulable, they are NPC tier.

But it doesn't accurately record events. There is zero evidence Jews were slaves in Egypt.

>Every society in human history has been largely religious
>B-but you're all the crazy ones!

Yes, Human History!

Faith-based religion. It's not enrirely based on the observable world. It's about faith and worship.

Maybe God has abandoned us, but maybe it's because we abandoned him first.

I like how you quote physics and mathematics being an argument to Christianity but completely disregard that the father of physics and calculus was a devout Christian (Isaac Newton).

We got a schizo in here

I was raised in a christcuck cult so I'll tell you the cult explanation for that: Adam and Eve were genetically perfect so there were no deleterious mutations. That also explains why they lived 100s of years. Every generation is shittier than the last. Good thing baby jesus is coming to rescue us off this shit planet. Nothing that physically happens in this life matters, unless you can use it to subordinate yourself to baby jesus and gain jesus baby points and not be thrown into eternal damnation

Based religion for whitey

People on DMT see 8th dimensional clown dentists

I think that instead, we can look to notable alumni amongst our beliefs. Regardless of whether or not the events in the Bible are true in a literal or direct sense, it is impossible to deny the fact that Christians are responsible for most of the technological advancements that you so vehemently argue. Christianity is important as it’s teachings create an environment that allows people to strive and work together towards a common peaceful goal. Stop being such a brainwashed retard.

It's actually hard to even prove a rabbi named Jesus existed and was the person the NT is based off of. Christianity went unwritten for 80 years and there are no Roman records of baby jesus

Except it docents, the Bible is historically inaccurate and contradicting. You're a jew

Literally every christian says this

Or Herod killing infants because he was afraid of Jewsus.

jesus isn't real

bitchute.com/video/JPnPXQ5CmbwB/

>monogamous breeding program
Monogamy is an Indo-European feature, not a Jewish one.

>in a trance I realized that there are parts of our subconscious that can either be described as instinctual, or the influence of God.
What do you mean exactly? Are these legitimately difficult things to interpret or is it just that you’ve attributed all instinct to God?

Where does it say that?

Spirituality + theology + philosophy + science
underly all religions.

Then they layer NPC grade idiocy on top and it is diminished. It works for the masses (up until a point) and then they create a new religion. Never works for the intellectuals which typically ran things people refer to as the occult/etc. Let the plebs have their 50 layers of icing cake... Find other paths for yourself. The graph that will shut this whole discussion down is included in this post. Religion is nothing more than watered down theology/philosophy + mystical bs + social control for the masses. It has a long leniage. None speak the entire truth because we haven't discovered it yet.

Jews forked their religion from religions of the region (FACT). Thus, it was a LARP. Christianity forked from Judiasm thus is a LARP. Islam was Christianity [powerful control and unification protocol] for colored desert niggers thus is a LARP. Intellectuals make up their own theoretical construct but center moreso on science/philosophy/theology.. the meat of religion.

Attached: history.jpg (1318x912, 1.49M)

The Bible quite literally teaches you how to drop your ego, to realize the Self, and to be unified with God.

If you have the eyes to see, of course.

But ignorants will never hear the wisdom of Truth. Study Gnosticism and get rid of your fantastical opinions and beliefs about Religion. They're instruction manuals for how to become your own leader, a man of virtue, connected with the universe. It is spiritual alchemy.

As above, so below. As unseen, so is seen. As within, so without. The Thrice Greatest, master of the Prima Materia, of the Soul, Mind, and Body. Master of the four elements of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. From lead to Gold, physical to ethereal, worldly to Spirit. The Kingdom of God is within, and so is the Lord who sits within the body. Ye be divine, or animal. Woe unto those who perish like animals. Blessed are those who reclaim their Divinity.

This is how 99.99% of people think.
x is true because y is true because x is true
Examples: you're gay because you hate gay people because you are gay
I'm always right because I am rich because I am always right.
You hate whores because you're incel because you hate whores
The only cure for this is lead

Problematic

saac Newton (4 January 1643 – 31 March 1727)[1] was considered an insightful and erudite theologian by his contemporaries.[2][3][4] He wrote many works that would now be classified as occult studies and religious tracts dealing with the literal interpretation of the Bible.[5]

Newton's conception of the physical world provided a stable model of the natural world that would reinforce stability and harmony in the civic world. Newton saw a monotheistic God as the masterful creator whose existence could not be denied in the face of the grandeur of all creation.[6][7] Although born into an Anglican family, by his thirties Newton held a Christian faith that, had it been made public, would not have been considered orthodox by mainstream Christianity;[8] in recent times he has been described as a heretic.[9]

pitiful strawman, back to r please

Because it knew hundreds of years before their birth that OP would become a faggot.

Attached: psalmvt.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

where is it saying 6k-10k years?

I defecate on the bible

Attached: churches btfo.webm (892x720, 2.99M)

>I used to be an atheist until I allowed myself the mindset of accepting that there are things in life that are more mysterious than can be explained.

Only religion seeks to explain life's mysteries with magic and assumptions. We may never know all there is to know about life, but the absence of explanation should never open the door to mystical devices.

PS Your neighbor experienced his brain dying slowly from a lack of oxygen. It's been proven that brain activity doesn't just cease entirely after the heart stops. Perhaps retreating to the subconscious, which would be filled with shit you'd learned in your lifetime, including religious ideas, is a way for the body to help the dying mind cope with death peacefully. Especially in terms of the "bright light" near-death experiences, it has been found that the death of certain types of brain cells produces visual stimulus, even when it isn't physically there - kind of the effect tripping on acid has, but on a larger scale.

>strawman
That's not a strawman, kike.

Bro, pointing out circular logic isn’t new. How new are you?

I know this is a troll thread but ill bite.

The reasons why i believe the bible in no particular order.

1) The book Proverbs has helped me a lot in my life and is brilliant advice

2) What Christ says and does is filled with lots of meaning and understanding. He is the perfect man, everything he did is right

3) Consistency across all the books, that's really hard to do and no other religion have done

4) End times Prophecy. the only religion that talks about a NWO so accurately and detailed.

5) It triggers literally every Devil Worshiper in the planet. its on full scale assault by Satan and its kike minions.

Attached: 28953703_1723159191098380_6781576470705304222_o.jpg (1080x1082, 194K)

Where in the bible does it say that?

DONT BELIEVE IN RELIGION. Only believe, follow, and study the bible. Most importantly GODS word

Attached: image.jpg (1533x1026, 279K)

>I used to not believe in magic because I knew how the magic tricks were done, but now I believe in magic again
wut

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>it is impossible to deny the fact that Christians are responsible for most of the technological advancements that you so vehemently argue

The fact that scientists happened to be Christian doesn't mean Christianity drove science

In fact, if you actually look at what inspired them you will immediately find it was Greek pagans

Christianity had complete control of Europe and the pagans were forgotten for 500 years. That period of time has a name: The Dark Ages

Monogamy exists everywhere in varied amounts. Europeans probably had a greater affinity for it yes, which would explain part of the appeal of Christianity to us and therefore its taking root in white society

based trips

KILL

YOUR

SELF

MEME FLAG JIDF FAGGOT

even if i thought it were true do you think i'd get a reasonable account of it by now? that shit would be manipulated so hard i'd never know what really happened. fuckin morons.

>Jesus literally Lived & Walked this earth. That is NOT an argument. Jesus is NOT a made up character. Jesus was a real life person - underrrstaaaand?
But was he real? Where's the proof outside of the bible?

must feel bad to be a loser in a pillbox kys

This

>I don't understand why this group is dumb and not smart like my group. Durr durr gotta go to hell now like a smart guy see ya idiots.

hot take: unless you know paelo hebrew and ancient greek fuck this book. How many times has it been untranslated as it is passed hands from scribe to scrib

for christianity to survive we need to start moving beyond this thing and become a living religion. Jews rule right now because torah to talmud is the difference of dead(finished) religion to living (continuous one)

the book is holding us back
the gospel of philip is not in the book
something is wrong here
they did it on twitter and they did it here too

xtianity, you must survive. you must evolve.

Attached: yeshu.jpg (569x979, 223K)

>faith
In what?

christianbook.com/page/academic/apologetics

Dumb nigger I just told you. Do you want some fucking cctv footage. Listen go to hell or heaven your choice faggot. Nobody is going to hold your disabled hand and walk you through it. It's (YOUR) journey, now go on an adventure young warrior. It's time.

NT was written in greek, translated once into english. So fuck the book if you want no one cares what you do but you.

>Literal artifacts found as more damn proof.
You mean like the shroud of Turin? Maybe you mean when they claim to have wood from the cross or the spear of destiny. Funny how science always debunks these claims to the point that the church hesitates to let science fact-check their ridiculous claims.

There is absolutely nothing in Christianity requiring monogamy, the other two Jewish cults allow polygamy and there is robust genetic evidence monogamy predated Christianity 1000s of years.

>here are the reasons i believe in christian theology
>the advice has helped me
>i like it
>consistency
>prophecy that hasnt happened
>it bothers people
Real hard hitting stuff

>So you resent Christians in particular because of their Purpose In Life.
I resent all religion because it seeks to replace verifiable information with fantasy and assumptions.

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt.
Egyptians documented them as a ranging pack of savage trickster hill tribes that looted their caravans and outposts and that of other empires. Same as they do today. Jew's religion is based in part off of a theft of late stage Egyptians theology/philosophy so ofc they had to finesse a connection to Egypt so they pull the 6 gorrion bullshit there too [WE WUZ SLAVES AND CHIT]. They weren't.. Just crafty theives. Same as they are today. Also, Jews didn't build solomon's temple. It was built by a different empire/people based on their local/cultural designs. Jews are big LARPs. Imagine being worthless niggers in the hillside flanked by beautiful cultures/civilizations... So, they kick started a bullshit historical story that is, in some cases, a literal copy/pasta of their neighbor's (ofc). Anyone who reads history looking for the truth sees this.

People like to believe in mystical/outer world bullshit like magical dude on a cross because it by proxy empowers them (the belief) in such a thing.. It's a self serving practice of empowerment and nothing more thus comes the addiction and the willingness to believe it even though its a lie. People won't let it go because the 'idea' gives them power.. This concept of ideas/belief granting power is what is taught in the mystery schools that are given so much negativity. Religion practices the same shit just watered down versions.

Are you high? This is a basically christian mantra.

God blesses you all whether you have faith or not, but I can only speak from personal experience (and frankly, all true followers of Christ), that you will experience a much richer quality of life when (not if) you open your heart to Him.
You don’t have to believe me, I’m only a messenger.

how do you know your great great grand dad lived? did you see him? no so fuck off retard

See : and
Religion is a power principle. It's simply the power of believing in something powerful. Enough people do so and you have a powerful body that can be steered to work... often for a society. Lies are some of the most powerful forms.

Why do people say stuff like this and act like it's proof

>I was helped by cheap words
>2) What Christ says and does is filled with lots of meaning and understanding. I don't mind not washing my self, worshipping jews, hating myself and considering everyone equal plus killing who doesn't worship jewsus
>3) saying sinagogue of Satan here and salvation is of the jews there is consistent
>4) End times Prophecy. the only religion that talks about a NWO so accurately and detailed like the holocaust
>5) It triggers literally every person that isn't brainwashed like me and it's free of kikery
The absolute state of NPChristians.
For helping us destroying the jew and his creations click this link
satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Which is why religion is an ever evolving LARP to compel people. Look at the history of religion.. It's reinvented all the time to fit society. It has happened before and will happen again :

Every society in history has been ignorant and afraid of death. Mystery solved.

>dumb pleb detected

Christianity is was lifted dumb Euro plebs from obscurity, and now that they are rejecting it, they are going back to the mud. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

>in b4 muh roman empire.

Pretty much a spec on history when compared to Civilizations in India and China.

Christians don't want moral agency

They have been conditioned to be slaves and they resent anybody else wanting to be free

you're a failure of an italian

Attached: 1562468844281.jpg (960x698, 88K)

>Studiously ignoring the Dark Ages

Good Christian. One baby Jesus peso has been deposited into your spiritual account

>triggered edgy detected

lmao. go back to have your women raped by africans Giuseppe

How about the city God turned to salt, that you can pull up on google earth. How about the ring of pilot that murded jesus. How about the Dead Sea coming to life, like the bible says. How about Jerusalem becoming a nation. Countless, countless others. I will not entertain you anymore godless faggot. You simply hate Jesus because he doesn't allow you to be a complete scumbag like you want to be. If you were really curious you would simply search like everyone else has instead of shilling on Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (640x654, 63K)

OMG I HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERY RELIGION NOW SHIT WHERE DO I START?? WHAT IF THEY'RE CONTRADICTORY. I'M REALLY SCREWED

>global warming is true
How do you know?

>because 97% of scientists say so
How is this proof of anything?

>Dark Ages

And taken out from there thanks to Christianity. Thats when the real shine of European Civilization Started

>Spaniard rape baby shitposting about rape

user, I....

>christianity lifted them out of obscurity
>X happened, y happened afterward. Therefore x was the cause
Uh huh

>the united states is the most powerful country on earth because we adopted leftist multiculturalism
Disprove that without disproving your claim lmao

church girl wife materail always get salty as fuck

can we kill all boomer christianitys and start XXtianity already? christian meme magick, occult tech sanctified by space popes so we are never disarmed spiritually again. Conquer the talmud and reclaim constantionople and make all the zionists go live in south africa?

or is this shit strictly for luddites.

Like think about it, how do we top making trump the president? what would the chans do after that?

Basedtianity

Gnostifarianism

something that gets a patch year by year

we have a false pope on the throne

we should uncover the Vatican library, who knows what aryan secrets it holds