Uh oh guys Vice doesn’t like us

How do we make them our friends?

Attached: FE5AB114-7D10-4C68-9EE3-2093F53BAC7F.jpg (1125x1868, 1.06M)

Free dildos

Why is MSM obsessed with us?

FUCK JANNY

Already a thread about this []. Also MSNBC is afraid of our dank memes [] going to the White House social media summit.

Because it’s one of the few places with unfiltered speech, naturally that concerns them.

Tell them we accept the challenge and will get the score up to 90% before 2020.

It's as if Trumpcucks arrived and turned it into a hateful cespit on every board instead of just /b/.

They always try and deny it, but this just proves it.

Do you have a loicence for your antisemitic screed ?

Why is the MSM obsessed with Jow Forums, Kekistan, People, pool, the Alt-right?

Fear

monitoring comments on a web-site should not be a real job

>turned it into a hateful cesspit

are you new?

You purposefully elected a complete fucking retard into the white house for "keks" I don't think you're in the position to criticise an ISIS video let alone another country.

Unironic nazis like yourself are on the wrong side of history. You have my sympathy, you pathetic little cretin

Jow Forums alone is at over 200,000,000 posts, is 1 million posts across the whole site even a statistically relevant sample size?

Me being a personally Friend of Jannie would like to say Vice has misrepresented them and they will feel the force of over nine thousand lawyers penetrating their constituents.

Based

9/0 b8

well 2014-2015 was the time when they opened the floodgates in Europe

I can't wait for China to nuke you cunts over a tweet.

You guys need to calm the fuck down.

Who is this "big guy?" Some sort of alt-right ringleader?

hate speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pol is satire and is the last bastion of free speech on the internet, the final enemy of the globalists is Jow Forums

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Jow Forums was literally a project made for isolating and focusing most of the Jow Forums hatred on 1 board
the name is literally politically incorrect, but it's not like pompous cunt such as a yourself could ever understand it. I bet you're a second generation Londoner Paki

Metro is monitoring your posts right now.

Dead spics

They're scared.
Realizing Jow Forums is more credible than MSM.

But Jow Forums doesnt have comments
just Posts

>has spiked by 40%
so it's 140% now?
nigger faggot jews

We analyzed more than a million threads on Jow Forums.
This thread has spiked by 40% since July

>nuke you cunts
Sexist much?

As a Mischling (25-30% Jew), they will NEVER take my pride for Great Europa. They will NEVER extinguish the flame.

Attached: 220px-WernerGoldberg.jpg (220x337, 20K)

Half of them come from "diverse" Pajeets spamming the same "300 posts by this ID" China threads five times every day now

Banning niggers would in fact cut down most of the shitposting on Jow Forums. We had times when the average post had 2-3 well written paragraphs not 2-3 buzzwords

Vice are not the worst lefties, but they are pretty close.
Salon might be worse. They cannot contain their white genocide demands.

Doesn't mean it didn't get worse with time

>As a Mischling (25-30% Jew), they will NEVER take my pride for Great Europa. They will NEVER extinguish the flame.
Your flame will be extinguished in the you know what shower.

Someone should be a hero and bomb Vice

Fuck off, German shill.

You bastards are afraid. Afraid for the synthesis.

So are the Jews.

Attached: e4258048e95b454e2919d07b76060dd1--field-marshal-world-war.jpg (236x339, 16K)

Do we really need 15 threads about this?

>we analyzed
no they didnt

You are afraid for the combustion.
But most you are afraid of becoming a lamp shade

Attached: 1562776476043.png (928x1804, 880K)

if the mishka blog didn't die i wouldn't be a nazi but hey here we are gg thanks for teaching me all these sweet secrets you fuck!

I’ll bottle some Indian food farts

What are the odds it was Vice employees that were making hate speech posts and threads just to false flag "evidence" to use in their articles?

Who cares.
Vice'll be bankrupt in

A pack of feral niggers would sooner rape you and your family before I become a lampshade