Clown world is driving me insane

Hi guys, I’m 18 and I’ve come to understand the blackpill and the truth of our world, everything started to make sense, I feel so alienated from my peers, everything is just backwards and degeneracy is celebrated, is there hope? Is there something I can do? I’m really closing to roping, asking you guys for help is my last option

Attached: 0655279F-D388-493A-B50D-105BBCC3432A.jpg (1024x819, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/IronMarchASquiresTrial
youtube.com/watch?v=jMFCM0SKbnY
youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the book to the top left.
archive.org/details/IronMarchASquiresTrial

Attached: 0 hitlerist warrior adventurer.jpg (1914x2867, 650K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jMFCM0SKbnY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

The best you can do is live a quite, simple life and while getting ready for shit to hit the fan.

Attached: ronpaulhell.png (338x419, 152K)

Honk! Honk!

Attached: 4870323_0.jpg (630x630, 92K)

Attached: jhobb.gif (498x498, 207K)

youtube how to cook.
and buy some weights.
get a decent bicycle.
go play some paintball.
buy crypto btc and chainlink

youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: 1a8.png (640x549, 437K)

You are a child, and the best lesson you could hope to learn for now is that you know nothing and should jump to no hasty conclusions about the world.

Well don't rope yourself, that's what these monsters want.
We must laugh it off brother.
I got myself a clown horn to help me... might help you when you see too much fucked up shit.
good luck.

HONK HONK!!

Agreed!
There is much to learn...

Do not rope, dear brother. If you must go out in a suicidal way, do so in a blaze of glory that benefits our cause. Do what's best for morality. Or, stay alive, be better than the rest of the swine on this earth. There are so many people who can't even spell or read well, and you wish to kill yourself? You're already 5x past a lot of the uneducated.

same

Forget about politics, study the stick market, start watching how news stories effect stock prices. That way you stop caring about the news and it becomes a tool to help you make money.

Nothing matters in terms of race except making sure you avoid jewish areas and avoiding areas with too many blacks. Other than that who cares?

Transgender stuff doesn't matter as long as its not your kids

Attached: Heel Halewijn.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

*stock market

Pretty much this.

A) Live a quiet life to keep away from the degenerates.
B) Live a simple life to keep you more grounded and in tune with your ancestors, while also helping you save money to
C) prep for shit hitting the fan.

You want to know what stress is? Stress is the presence of a problem that needs to be dealt with.
The more a person ignore the underlying cause of stress, the worse it gets.
If you're stressed because the world is shit, it means you aren't prepared enough to live in this shit world.

Guns, ammo, silver, and FOOD will make you feel a bit better. Just knowing that you CAN retreat and have shelter and food will help take some of the stress off.

Also, work on yourself. Little by little find ways to be better. You have very little control on how shitty the world is, but the more you have YOUR shit together the more you'll be able to influence your immediate surroundings.

>a man's home is his castle
This saying exists for a reason

Don't make a fucking mistake dude, you have to think to other things, less political,don't think for a while about the society, leave all the shitty socials network, you're young, maybe u are in holidays,go outside, in a forest, think about what you're able to do, make something that you'll be proud about, you have not yet waste your life, you have a lot of things to do or accomplish, don't do shit

(((They))) want you dead.
(((They))) want you to give up.

Fight.

Attached: 1561580429432.jpg (1024x843, 146K)

>18 year old
>reading
He couldn't even find the thread after he made it

You lost me a youtube

Turn off computer/phone. Stop visiting pol. Go outside and do things with people. Don’t think about it.