What happens in Russia?

What happens in Russia?

Attached: 1559397618961.jpg (531x532, 116K)

NIGGERED

Alcoholism and Oligarchy.

Attached: 63823494922.jpg (640x960, 86K)

Jew media op

Any proof that's Russia except the Ukrainian admin of the group claiming it is?

jews

Attached: 1562856455383.jpg (558x454, 30K)

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Fucking nigga, stealing my potential white women!

>Watching the Fall of Western Civilization, thread by thread by thread.

> Fucking nigga, stealing my potential white women!
> white women
> Natasha

Attached: 1562863503675.jpg (528x600, 67K)

Attached: 1556502398764.jpg (807x605, 137K)

hapa babies are the fucking best jesus christ
look at this perfection

Attached: 1541698687991.jpg (1280x959, 228K)

Based Russia, look at this

Attached: DisgustedAsianChick.jpg (476x600, 78K)

Degeneracy. 3rd world poverty, race mixing, islamization and SJW trash at the same time.

Why do Russians have so many AIDS?

Oh so black men hate black women in Russia too? Okay. I think its awful the way black men treat black women, black dudes literally don't love their own women.

Russian girls fuck exclusively with African students

OP is a faggot, and I bet this is just one of not many cases

Welp, russia is done for.

I'm not entirely sure, but from everything I have observed- they are the literal epitome of 56% mongrel impoverished sub-human goyim slave cattle, and I don't say that to be funny or cruel.

russia will be completely fucked in 10 years sit and watch, i will cheer for it and do fireworks just like these rats celebrate "liberation" of my country with big fireworks

God I wish that where me

I can't wait to see them breed while I jerk off

Attached: 1561734774044.jpg (540x585, 56K)

Stop spamming this flat-faced whore everywhere, she is disgusting.

why do u have pictures of kids kissing saved on ur harddrive?

theres only three of them, come on russia get statistical.

Attached: 444_.png (300x377, 110K)

Jews

Attached: 4E38D98B-E7BD-48A5-A5DA-5EBA5C4B6529.jpg (750x321, 151K)

You wish, chukhonets.

slav niggers mix with niggers. whats the problem?

>dark nipples

I hope some of your relatives died at the Battle of Suomussalmi, Onion.

they start young ig

tajiks are already replacing your people in villages. your country is completely fucked look your youth, full westernized america copycat, all of them want to leave and see no future in your shithole. your women are whores who stick onto foreigners like leeches and hope to leave with them. i will see fall of russia in my lifetime and I will cheer for it with champange and big fireworks out of a cannon, i will feel fulfilled then ;)

Attached: 1560995361345.jpg (960x684, 196K)

>tajiks are already replacing your people in villages. your country is completely fucked look your youth
Looked, thank god it is what it is. Can't imagine if I were some butthurt belt subhuman like you.

Attached: Euro 2019 youth teams Poland Belarus Russia.jpg (1052x2220, 1.11M)

They're max 5% Asian you dumbass. Your hapa kids won't look anything like that.

>tajiks are already replacing your people in villages. your country is completely fucked look your youth, full westernized america copycat, all of them want to leave and see no future in your shithole. your women are whores who stick onto foreigners like leeches and hope to leave with them. i will see fall of russia in my lifetime and I will cheer for it with champange and big fireworks out of a cannon, i will feel fulfilled then ;)

I'm not sure if you talking about Russia or Estonia LMAO

Due to pregnancy

>has never seen a pregnant woman before

Russia should be nuked

Attached: ru animals.jpg (1374x2048, 726K)

These slide threads are made every day. Ignore.

Attached: stale.png (548x682, 277K)

>"In 10 years, the village will either disappear or become foreign," says retiree Viktor Yerofoeyevich, declining to give his last name. He is a resident of the neighboring village of Bortnikovo, where a paltry 12 houses have full-time residents.

kek, russia is infested by churkas, tajik, afghani and chechen. It’s not so far from Swedish levels of cuckoldry and russian Natashas love shitskins

But before that we also need to move all whites to the Belarus

She is not Russian (sadly). She is from Finnland and look 10/10.

I do not know why you are so rude? Your models also look like that

Attached: a3KORBe.jpg (700x875, 88K)

Top fucking kek

belarus is already distancing from you, retard. you dont remember your goverment trying to tax them to death and do billions of loss every year or giving them loans means working on "integration" ? :) belarus is taking loans from China now, all of your allies are little cocksucker subhumans who live like roaches in their little shitholes. they are nobody, you are alone. soon your shithole fall and then most of western russia will be under Estonia, Heil Hitler and Fuck you occupant nigger

Sure

Attached: popcorn.gif (256x192, 384K)

Soon you realize, but for you that will come when you are crouching in front of 2m deep ditch dug up by excavator to fill up with little roaches like you

>10/10
My eyes must be playing up

Attached: deformed nigger.jpg (477x457, 9K)

GOD, I wish that were me

>Heil Hitler
Lol. Hitler was niger lover and anti-white

Estonia supports all countries and people who are against russians

Attached: 1552971648603.jpg (800x445, 55K)

>I do not know why you are so rude?
Comrade, it is my hope Glorious Soviet Union made many labor of your forefathers, employing them as border markers with "Finnland".

Attached: FinnishHumour.jpg (712x967, 87K)