GET IN HERE /OURGUY/ OWEN IS DESTROYING MIDGEBOI ZOOMER NICK FUENTES

GET IN HERE /OURGUY/ OWEN IS DESTROYING MIDGEBOI ZOOMER NICK FUENTES.

youtube.com/watch?v=tcaGep9VpAQ

Attached: BIGBEARR.jpg (197x256, 12K)

fags

Owen is a fucking retard who shits on anyone more successful than him.

MOMMYS BIG BOY WITH HIS LESBIAN SHOULDER PADS

I gave Owen the benefit of the doubt because I don’t know anything about Rogan or Crowder so claims he turns on everyone for no reason didn’t add up, since Rogan and Crowder are obvious shills. But i know Nick, and i know how Nick talks and handles superchats and who definitely does not “own him,” so when Owen goes totally ape shit over nothing yesterday, I finally got my confirmable sample of Owen being objectively psychotically. Feels like this has more to do with Nick refusing to join Unauthorizedtv and bring more zoomer demographic to Vox Day’s latest money making scheme. They obviously wanted him bad.

boomer humor will always be cringe dad

This is just embarrassing. If you're taking "our" message and intelligently spreading it or representing it, that is it's own thing.
But having a pissing contest between literal who's which is only going to be seen by our guys anyway? What's the point?

This is hilarious. Complete meltdown because Nick doesn't agree with his most fringe views?

Nick Fuentes is a lightweight.

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

The entire rage split was predictable from the beginning. The most retarded part is to rage on Nick for being 20 without wife/kids and building himself at home.

Owen being Owen. Nick being Nick. Hilarious drama.

Attached: 1526026770000.jpg (600x649, 73K)

SEETHING ZOOMIES.

Nick is a 5'6" 20 year old boomer that acts like a kike. whtie men dont speak in optics or jewish sarcasm.

The only thing I know Owen Benjamin from is a show about eating burgers...

LOL, the bants keep on coming.

How has this guy not been banned yet? He's just saying nigger?

>Having a complete autistic meltdown because NIck said you two don't have identical thoughts
By Christ

People still watch Owen? His bear shit got boring after a month.

>jew

this dude is a delusional boomer spastic

So, don't watch him. Faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Owen appears mentally unstable and seems to have difficulties to switch his emotions off
So naturally as a 100% Bavarian Phenotype German, i think he is Trouble, should be avoided at all costs, untrustworthy and in general a waste of time.
I said the same about Baked Alaska and all the other mentally unstable grifters
That said:
Nick Fuentes while often being a non-ironic boomer regarding Education on the USA and UK between 1890-1945, most of the time he is reasonable and i have yet not found anything that raises alarms of him being an over-emotional Untermensch like Owen
>mfw too many Americans who first appear based turn into mentally unstable degenerate Untermenschen sooner or later
>feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: SCN_0004.png (947x698, 878K)

Why I never seen a video where this guy makes sense and does not sound like complete schizo.

This guy is just straight up delusional and has an insane ego

That short guy is acting like a wannabee wise guy.

Attached: image.jpg (900x860, 141K)

>our guy
>25%

Owen is hands down the the most entertaining person on the internet, if you don't think so you are a retarded faggot.

He speaks what he believes to be true and the only people that hate him for that are, jews, shills, or faggots...which one are you?

Attached: bait.jpg (510x525, 37K)

This shit is hilarious. I'm almost tempted to make yet another Youtube account to drop comments. He's banned all of my other accounts, of course.

he needs to stop with the flat earth shit

Attached: 5a7ff723a61f008b997c2f1849c1425c.jpg (500x647, 44K)

I saw a video on YT debunking this experiment. It doesn't allow for atmospheric effects.

Attached: image.png (483x470, 184K)

What would atmospheric effects have to do with it?

He's a fucking adult. He can say or think what ever the fuck he wants.

Regardless of the shape of the earth we are being lied to constantly about everything. So logically questioning it and everything else is plausible.

Attached: 1562275715686.jpg (559x581, 94K)

>/OURGUY/
reminder anyone that has to be labelled as ourguy probably isnt.
consensus fags get the rope

He can say whatever the fuck he wants, and he will sound retarded for it.
He is controlled op to make right wing people look insane. Why else would he mention it EVERY fucking stream?

Attached: 1471631419428.png (327x274, 140K)

I have never posted in his chat before. I wrote "why are you always doing this owen?" And got banned

Nick > owen, even if you dont like either

If you don't allow for refraction, this falsifies the result and forces you into declaring that the earth is round.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2815, 1M)