How is white a race?

/pol, how can you deny that the white race doesn’t exist? Look at pic related, then look at my post below. These two people are both “white” in terms of societal standards.
Yet they both look extremely different.

Attached: B565CE4E-D990-4781-8EBB-3C3F10A1EE11.jpg (863x1390, 158K)

Attached: 4D4F2FCC-7246-4249-B80B-1DFF45055AEB.jpg (618x418, 36K)

What is Jewishness? Does Jewishness exists

Just look at the two people I’ve posted. How can you argue against this?

How is black a race?

Maybe because the people we call black, all look like they come from the same stock.

White means european decent, you dumb fucking kike.

White means anglo-kike. Only anglo-kikes and mentally ill burgers identify as white.
Aryans are not white, they are golden.

Attached: identify as ''white'' like us goyim.jpg (1996x1390, 1.53M)

that guys not white dude

An Indian and a Chinese both come from Asia, so are they the same race now?

He is from northern Italy.

orange swarthoid

swedes are a swarthy race AND NOT white. we reject the satanic anglo notions of race.

Attached: dr mikael swarthy brun .jpg (1280x720, 147K)

ok but no one would think he is white

Somalis and Nigerians look pretty different.

thanks, that's very kind of you

Attached: conservatives hate him.jpg (962x518, 339K)

Attached: npc.png (720x686, 300K)

he's literally destroyed his skin to look like that. Nigga looks radioactive. You guys just abuse yourselves in sunbeds til you've done enough damage to look like that. I also hear you take weird tanning pills and injections

why you post one with dyed hair?

false, only anglo vampires are negatively affected by the glorious sun. i even tan darker than this man.

The entire texture of the hair, facial structure, skin tone/texture is different. Even if her hair was dyed, she still doesn’t look like the same race as the guy below.

It is not, those euros and north americans don't know their own history and just preach bullshit.

I’m just intrigued by the back of his head. Are you sure he’s white? He could be an alien.

This man looks to have Turkic admixture and a genetic analysis would probably show it to be true.

Objectively false. You are clearly being disingenuous or are stunningly sheltered. There are several very clearly different types of black races. Sub Saharan Africans are extremely different from East Africans, and there are several different types of sub Saharan.

We can and do generalize types of people based on the continent they originate from, which happens to also correlate with skin color. Europeans are white, Asians are yellow, Africans are black, South Americans are brown.

This general taxonomy is totally acceptable except when it comes to whites, because deconstruction and delegitimization of whiteness is a strategy pushed by the left to demoralize whites and further cause them to lose any sense of shared identity.

There is no argument against whiteness that cannot be equally applicable to blackness.

A lot of Spanish/Italians have a prominent backhead.

A white alien?

That would explain why Italians are so fucked in the head.

>how can groups even exist
Why are all Leafs retarded? Is it the dog admixture?

>memeflag
>spreading Jew propaganda
*yawn*

/pol, how can you deny that the aussie race doesn’t exist? Look at pic related, then look at my post below. These two people are both “aussie” in terms of societal standards.
Yet they both look extremely different.

Attached: 360.gif (399x369, 39K)

Race means shared morphological/physiological features. The man I posted clearly does not with the woman in op’s pic.

Attached: homo_australius.jpg (1740x2184, 381K)

I don’t know. But if you want to piss them off, invade, and make Canada the 51st state. They would fucking hate that. kek

Actually it doesn't. Assuming you're gbeing honest about their respective ancestries, which I doubt race deals with to borrow a phrase, blood and soil.

>wanting Leafs in my country
Hard pass.

Your demoralization doesn’t work
Who is black? What is asian? Are jews real...you sound like a retard

OP is clearly pretending to make an argument from ignorance in order to “just asking questions” attempt to deconstruct whiteness.

Weak shill desu.

Can’t say that I blame you.

>if you promote having an identity that does not include jews you're a jew
so tiresome

Attached: Aryans are golden.jpg (640x781, 480K)

Except black people and chinese people generally all look alike. Meanwhile, “white” people clearly do not.

the type most likely is not a local, I do not believe that his phenotype is Atlantic-Mediterranean but strangely Nordic-Armenoid, perhaps and a son / descendant of a Turkish and a Northern European immigrant

based and skincancerpilled, also nice digits

Attached: Adolph_Dubs.jpg (1200x800, 664K)

Why don't you just go ask any corporation, government institution, university, etc. that discriminates against white people with "diversity" programs. They have no problem defining what white is and identifying who is white so why are you wasting your time and pestering people on here when you can simply go ask someone in an HR department for the answer.

Attached: Release mag pic.jpg (1000x800, 162K)

because Jow Forums is a trolling site, it makes people angry here and that's the fun part

Yup.
He's also likely trying to trick anons into saying a Turk or a semite is white. It's fascinating that they think we don't all see through their nonsense.

if anglos are golden then us finns are diamonds

Sounds good, now work on staying that way.

Attached: finish army cy+4.png (1024x1024, 1.48M)

There is no white race or black race. Those are just made up words by nazis and race supremacists meaning (You).

So you just can't read...?
Also, ironic take, considering that Israeli flag you're hiding.

This

you are comparing woman and a man kek

It's genetic

Attached: 650g_PCA_2na1-n5_9o7b22913100q_DNA_5dx2ca3.png (481x515, 14K)

A lot of it is about acting white as well.
For example, the biggest reason Ashkenazi Jews aren't considered white is because they don't act white. That they consider themselves separate is secondary to the fact that they really are separate and maintain genetic behavioral traits unique to them.
That's not to say that Europeans of different parts of Europe don't have their own genetic behavior traits but they are similar enough as to be compatible with one another living together.
For example all types of white people hate hypocrisy almost more than anything and have an intense desire to punish criminal behavior. This is part of our genetic behavioral traits that was evolutionarily selected for in the frozen north. The problem with that is we've been hijacked with feminism to ruin this natural behavior. You have to look at white society pre-19th amendment to get a sense of a natural white society.
It's also an aesthetic thing. Like for example if there were almost no good-looking Italian women, they wouldn't be considered white. You have to be able to produce at least a few 10/10 women to be in club white. I'm not setting the rules, that's just what I observe.

Attached: shiftymine 2.jpg (550x625, 69K)

Allow me, a non-white 100% Finngolian phenotype, to explain to you what being a member of the white race means.

It's feeling not being afraid of getting mugged by some acid wielding arab faggot.
It's knowing someone random isn't going to deck you in the face for "bein in they hood" or whatever the non-American version of that is.
It's deep history of inventions and culture.
It's basically living your life according to European values and customs.
It's valuing that moment you walk into the store and the cashier smiles at you, instead looking like they want to spit on you.
It's having civil manners and being kind toward your fellow man without expecting monetary compensation (The Janny principle).
It's WAITING FOR THE FUCKING RED LIGHT TO TURN GREEN BEFORE CROSSING THE STREET LIKE A SMELLY FUCKING LONDON NIGGER,
GODDAMNIT I HATE FUCKING LONDON. GO FUCK YOURSELVES WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE LIGHTS EVEN FOR IF YOU WON'T USE THEM YOU CUNTS?!?!?!?!?!? GOD.

The White Race is a social construct, that niggers can't understand and women take for granted.

Attached: 777.jpg (187x270, 13K)