Imagine trusting a chink

Imagine trusting a chink.

Attached: 1562863867834.png (631x1184, 607K)

chinks are subhuman. I honestly hate non Americanized chinks more than nigs DESU

Do NOT, every, get into a self-driving car

I can’t imagine why anyone would hire a Chinese national.

Do the Chinese not innovate on their own? Why do they copy the west so much?

but dude its the future man like youll be able to just be drunk af and high af and just get in the car and itll like just drive you home b r o

>why do chinkese use free stuff?
because it's free

Less money spent on R&D. Well more like no money spent since all they do is steal or reverse engineer everything

They are scavangers of the tech world.
Someone long time ago figured out that China is far away from the west enough, that noone will bother with enforcement of the "rights". Plus they always had almost skilled workforce, that was capable of replicating fairly good, but not really capable at creating own designs. Just look at the firearms production.

Because the Asian intelligence myth is just that, a myth. 99% of world changing technology, culture, and innovations have all been by Europeans. That is more tangible and impactful than a 3 point gap in a test.

>hiring a chinese national

lol retards

Robots can't possibly be worse drivers than chinks.

Attached: average day in china.webm (480x352, 755K)

based employee sabotaging capitalist pigs and giving back to the working class the fruit of their labour

Just look at their propaganda posters. Chinks dont have such muscular bodies. They just took the soviet ones and changed faces.

Attached: Shaomin_Li_03.jpg (1280x913, 204K)

to be fair, pretty much every nation that innovates today did this yesterday

Japan can innovate, but they also stole tech in the 70s and 80s whilst industrializing.

Whites have larger standard deviation.

Its been a known fact chinks are all possible industry spies. They come to gaijinland to learn our secrets and then move back to china to live comfy

They have everything to gain and nothing to lose, so wouldn't they imitate, copy, and steal whatever isn't bolted down? It's western institutions that are shirking responsibility when it comes to protecting their assets.

It's just a little bit of industrial corporate espionage. As long as no person was actually killed or physically harmed, it's all well and good, and it will lead to more competition and thus more knowledge being spread, which means more advancement.

gaijin is a Jap word pajeet.

Yes, of course, but all of those countries learned from what they stole. China does that on much more lower scale.

>Do the Chinese not innovate on their own?
No, they are incapable of doing so. Wide spread cheating in school isn't a meme for Asians.

hang yourself stupid lolbertarian

What the fucking hell is wrong with china and cars
I get they are shit drivers but this is beyond shit driver
it's like, all that exists is what they are going to do and the direction they are going in, nothing else.
Or have I just described china?

CHINKED

Teach me how to do it, so that I can steal your knowledge and then resell it to everyone else at a lower price.

Gweiloland?
Sounds like a themepark

Not just Chinese nationals, but anybody with family in China.

All companies that hire these chinks over Americans deserve it.

Yeah, the majority of Asian intelligence is congregated in the middle class of intelligence.

English is a white language Paco

I see these chink nationals in Boston all the time. They are ALWAYS taking pictures of everything and are constantly attempting tp access restricted areas and play stupid when caught. They do the smile and nod shit and act like they didn't understand what they were doing. This has happened at Logan airport, Amtrak's South Station, at MIT, etc.

Diversity is truely our greatest strength...
My sides.

Sure they do, but companies just want short and medium term profits, you need people in the state to have a long term vision and bad hiring bad people.

*ban

Chinese people are very entrepreneurial

Whoops accidental leak by a totally not state controlled actor.

Fuck off carlos, you dirty little nigger.

Oh man there are going to be so many gold tier china humor threads with self driving cars exterminating chinks coming.

I support China stealing from anti-white American corporations. Anything that potentially damages America is good, since America is a Jewish nation.

the only thing chinese are good at creating are explosions and death

Attached: chinaexplosion.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

Ironically, this will help chink companies to develop actual functional self driving cars even faster, as they'll have tons of practical data to see where the software isn't working good yet in real life.
And all it will cost is a few hundred chinks, of which there are more than a billion anyway.

The brits from Top Gear have a sister show called Grand Tour, there's an episode where they go to China, and they first have to take a driver's test to be able to legally drive.
They filmed the whole test, which was;
>Hammond got on a scale
>Filled out basic information
>Asked if he could hold a steering wheel
That was it, that's the entire test. Bugs are insane drivers because they all quite literally learned how to drive completely on their own, influenced by the other batshit drivers next to them.

Chinks are eternal spies and should not be trusted

Don't American innovate? Why did they steal hundreds of German scientists and engineers during WW2?

And bugs to eat

Asians are not to be trusted in upper echelons of a company, especially tech or steel.

One would think these corporations have top-notch security, and this guy just uploaded their shit to fucking iCloud. ICLOUD. He didn't sneak into an office and put the data on a secure drive or anything. Fucking iCloud.
How the fuck are these people getting corporate espionage done, leaving trails everywhere

Attached: ty2Pmn.jpg (951x840, 90K)

>Chinese self driving cars
Are they going to kill more or less pedestrians than a regular Chinese?

At least they weren't racist right?

Based chinks will make cheap copies of this overpriced tesla crap.

>Hires Chinese Nationals because they're cheaper

Fuck you and fuck your toy car company, faggot.

Marx :"capitalists are their own gravediggers"

Because they're the niggers of tech industry