Am I out of touch or are they?

Gentleman of Jow Forums do heterosexual males really enjoy the following?

>instagram.com/p/BzvLQz_I8VU/

It looks like dancing with a full diaper to me.

Attached: Screenshot (322).png (437x565, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/285888/Twerking_Diaper_Ass/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU
scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/cb4bfe69d2105d84d6a6aa968414c3d2/5D29722E/t50.2886-16/67194220_128163458419189_5013169164407605264_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme it. Imagine if we could frame twerking into dancing with a shitty diaper and penetrate the normie consciousness in such a way that they could never associate it with being "sexy" ever again.

Attached: 1562259626570m.jpg (1024x801, 101K)

I was just looking for a dance class to join to workout but it's all nigger dance, I don't understand it. Maybe guys authentically like this? I'm so confused.

She moves like an African

>white girl doing the nigger poopy diaper dance
Honor killing is the only hope for her father now.

Ass is too big.
Dancing is trashy.
Music is garbage.

No, this is not attractive... at least to this White guy. Blacks however worship this type of woman.

Kek, would be great

Trash music, trash dancing, trash woman.

i only care about pussy not ass or tits

Operation Dirty Diaper Twerk(DDT)

They didn't come to like it on their own. It was suggested to them by our media overlords over years of persistent exposure. Sure, I appreciate the healthy female body, but twerking takes all of the grace and mystery out of the woman. It's a crass and ugly dance. Never thought of how much it looks like dancing with a full diaper until you brought it up and now that you've posted this, I can never unsee it that way ever again. The frame you've evoked is as powerful as it is disgusting.

This.

It's animalistic behavior that has become popular because of culture rot. There is no beauty, grace, or meaning in that dancing. It's just mindless animalistic sex signaling like a baboon. You are not out of touch. However, I think that society will not recover from this in our lifetimes. It will get worse before it gets better. Just try your best to not become corrupted and preserve what meaningful culture you can.

Haven't you heard, emulating inferior cultures is now trendy.

Invoked*

Time to go gas myself.

We should change twerking to dirty diaper dancing.

Hey Polak friend, try looking for a Georgian dances group, it is beautiful and you will get a great workout too, if there is one in your area, but I think it should be in Warsaw and Krakow.

Nice use of catchy alliteration. That would stick.

Attached: 6aa.gif (467x398, 74K)

You guys need to man american media. Jesus Christ she should be ashamed.

Attached: 1561057409764.jpg (660x506, 61K)

Well I'm glad I'm not out of touch then. I swear modern culture is throwing such curveballs some things like this put my head in a spin.

I don't like it either user.

Will do, I'm actually considering polish folk dance although it's a bit eccentric, very good workout though.

one shy of confirmation trips

i have failed you user.

Dirty diaper dancing, folks. Also, checked.

Oh fuck, it's a fetish
heavy-r.com/video/285888/Twerking_Diaper_Ass/

ban* not man

Not gunna lie I popped a boner.

One of the many stages of moral societal collapse.

Cringe.
It's just simulated sex.
I mean I'd fuck her but...

Like this?

Attached: 1467040458519.jpg (1080x750, 259K)

It's hot when I'm horny but degenerate when I'm not.
Your dick is far more powerful than your brain, sadly.

>It looks like dancing with a full diaper to me

Attached: F511133F-68DC-4BED-B09A-0A7762E18631.jpg (1536x2048, 430K)

Close. If you can find pictures or drawings of white women twerking in diapers and post them wherever you find twerking videos, it could invoke repulsion in people who see it, and maybe they will never be able to unsee it.

It makes sense, you could have used evoked. Maybe it makes more sense like that. You should have just gone with it

Each to their own. Men and women are wired differently.

Twerking is what fat girls who cant dance have flocked to lol, the worst is when they wear knee pads though lol.

Monkeys at the zoo..not dancing

No I hate it

>knee pads
lol I didn't even interpret it that way but I'm familiar with that meme

When I saw pole dancing becoming common among girls I knew shit was only going to get worse.

>when she turns around and shows that 40 year old single mother face

Attached: 1562716322186.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

What the effing fuck is wrong with people?

>Gentleman of Jow Forums do heterosexual males really enjoy the following?
Yes my homosexual newfriend she may not be very attractive but on a technical level she is pretty good Now if her ass was more impressive she would likely have a job as a background dancer in some bitches music video.
>It looks like dancing with a full diaper to me.
The mind only sees what it wants to.
>does not have the sickness for the thiccness
Oh bless your kiddie fiddling soul.

Attached: 1549781997384.jpg (332x336, 10K)

Too late. Already opened the valve.

It's "degenerate", sure but everyone pretending they're not attracted to it are trying too hard to stay on their high horse

Attached: 1559984161686.webm (720x720, 2.61M)

>fat ass and dwarf legs making nigger moves
yeah no

Somali spotted.

Ass flopping uncontrollable is not attractive.

How about we bring back European mating culture, hmm?

>anyone who doesnt like fat coal burners is a diddler or gay

German cope is the saddest

I have cut off at least 3 girls now right after I saw them twerk. I even hate using the word. It's absolutely disgusting and also an element of nigger culture.

If my girlfriend did that to me I wouldn't be able to stop laughing desu

But we need all the people we can get, you can go on the battlefield

DDT

We are discussing the woman as a person, not as a whore. As a person she is absolutely degenerate, of course very few would reject her, but that's not the point. Here in Georgia middle aged men drool over Russian women but just because they want to fuck them, they will think you are joking if you ask them why they didn't marry one.

The absolute state of white women

In Minecraft of coarse

Attached: Dirty Diaper Dancing.png (602x1080, 380K)

>everyone who likes curves is a nigger and people who get off from the physique of a child are not pedophiles

Attached: 1549775843443.jpg (640x499, 62K)

It's an extremely vulgar sexual display. If the girl is sexually attractive, then of course that behavior will be sexy in a base and uncouth way. Some of us see humanity as more than just smart chimpanzees and would prefer women to act in a more graceful and modest way. There is nothing more attractive than modesty.

Attached: 1562148789542.jpg (444x581, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU

I'm calling it dirty diaper dancing from now on. Great job user.

She need longer legs bigger ass and narrower hips.

she reminds me of herpes

well said lad

I like diapers but I don't like whores

Attached: 1561801655584.jpg (640x1138, 75K)

Welp, just call me Pandora

lmao twerking is trying to get the poop out of the butt into the diaper

True but OPs question was more on a base biological level since he adressed heterosexuals in general not people with dignity perse.

why are instagram videos always on max audio... and there is no fucking sound slider
shouldn't a billion dollar company be able to fix this?

Gross. It's perfect.

Ill admit that is nice, but she doesnt seem like someone Id bring home to my mom and dad and have a family dinner with while enjoying a peaceful life. Face the truth, women arent that anymore we gave them much power and are absent of a life our boomer parents were provided. Women like that are rare, it pains me to say. And its why Ive rejected so many. I can't bring a girl like that to my mother

Way to assume my reasoning for not appreciating baboon dancing and conflating it with something else entirely.

Attached: 1561513990080.jpg (620x421, 29K)

>The absolute state of women

It'a all women influenced by western culture

Attached: azndegenracy.webm (480x600, 1.16M)

>This is the content of that page. Impossible to watch due lack of controls and loud af

scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/cb4bfe69d2105d84d6a6aa968414c3d2/5D29722E/t50.2886-16/67194220_128163458419189_5013169164407605264_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com

The chutzpah of this pilpul. What, so heterosexual men can only appreciate one narrow way of expressing sexuality?

Attached: 1561022675854.jpg (228x228, 17K)

>Western Culture

You mean (((Western Culture))), or maybe Afro-Talmudic Culture?

Im not but way to assume i were referring to baboonery. You literally called me a somali because you believe only niggers like women which is understandable since your mothers lovers probably all were.

Its a mating dance, they're doing it to attract black men. They know white men find that type of stuff repulsive, they're doing it for black men only.

You fool, you’ll just create a brand new fetish that will spread like wildfire and it will just get normalized because normies are fucking retarded

Attached: 8C33896F-8517-4622-9719-FEA08E031423.jpg (1242x1075, 840K)

*slosh* *slosh* *slosh* *slosh*

/thread

What are you talking about?! OP literally asked
>Gentleman of Jow Forums do heterosexual males really enjoy the following?
It is obvious that his question is that of base desires and not of aquired taste you fucking subhuman.

Attached: 1549825201597.jpg (867x945, 192K)

I've considered this afterwards as well. I still think it would gross out the vast majority of normies and that would offset the fringe fetish culture we find in the under rot.

we are literally paying for the sins of our fathers, slavery.
Our civilization is being brought down by the blues, the music of the devil and the germ for rocknroll amd on to all the shit that is played now.
Reparations? HAHA. We are the ones that are owned right here right now.
We have become like animals and someone somewhere is laughing their asses off at us.

Brap posting has unironically morphed into a fetish for the vast majority of people who have no idea its a meme. This will be 10x worse

fag

Base desires can only be triggered by dirty diaper dancing, goy. Not the graceful dancing of a sultry yet refined European woman who allures you, but doesn't give you everything you need to see and know from the get go. It comes down to culture for me more than anything.

Thats not attractive. And the movements make her look retarded

t. White Girl Fucker

Well, until we reach the point where we can crack down on the ultra-degenerate fetishes unimpeded, we need to find a way to frame popular degenerate culture into something unpalatable.

Both of them are Canadian nurses going through medical school if their instagram profile is anything to go by.
Anyone who wouldn’t fuck’em is being dishonest.

gotta be a nigger to understand

not the nicest body, not the nicest ass, not the nicest cloth, but the movements are skilled.

this is just the hight of female intellectual output.
the dumber ones become feminists.

>just wants to get his dick wet, doesn't care if the woman he is fucking would be healthy enough to bear a healthy child

The woman is ok. A little heavy for me. But the movements make her look like an idiot. Plus knowing she does it thinking she looks good is even worse. If i was with a girl and she started doing this im not sure i woukdnt slap her

I don't give a fuck what job they have. It's the underlying principle of culture that holds a higher priority than base sexual desire in my mind. Besides, allowing women the right to vote and into the workforce in great numbers are factors which have paved the way for the degeneration of European culture in the first place. Are you trying to win a culture war, or can you not see past "muh dick" -- the bigger picture?

are you a degenerate shameless faggot or just a femanon?

No, it's too fast.

ur gay

Shes butt ugly

Nope

It's nigger shit. This is the end result of American cultural domination. White European women shaking their arses around like depraved baboons.

>Afro talmudic
Kek