What about this shit? - where's the Greek supremacist who posts all the time

What about this shit? - where's the Greek supremacist who posts all the time

>Archaeologists have unearthed the earliest building complex ever discovered inGreece, shaking up how they understand the ancient world.

>Experts say the latest findings have “transformed” their understanding of Bronze Age culture, suggesting early Greeks were “organisationally, technically and politically” much more advanced than previously thought.
>early Bronze Age Greeks made at least 3,500 sea voyages to transport materials to build the glittering complex,
>the largest prehistoric marine transport operation that has ever come to light anywhere
>Nothing like this monumental complex has ever been found from this period in or around Greece before,
>Greek mythology traditionally views
mountain tops as the dwelling place of the gods. It is now believed Dhaskalio may have inspired this core belief.
>a fundamental place of origin for the phenomenon of sacred mountains within the Greek world,"
>built within around 100 years of the creation of Stonehenge, the first Egyptian pyramids, the great cities of the Indus Valley and the first known Mesopotamian kingdoms.

Things were a lot more advanced and organised thousands of years ago than is commonly thought

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-175551~2.png (1080x1072, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
standard.co.uk/news/world/archaeologists-unearth-probable-origins-of-ancient-greece-in-groundbreaking-discovery-a4186531.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-greece-archaeology-keros-aegean-sea-bronze-age-dhaskalio-bible-pyramids-crete-milos-a8997666.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7233921/Pyramid-shaped-site-Aegean-Sea-reveals-clues-early-Greek-society.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index
theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/10/piece-of-skull-found-in-greece-is-oldest-human-fossil-outside-africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are ancient motherfucker.

Also
>british
>white

You could have made this thread instead of spamming that stuff

>>built within around 100 years of the creation of Stonehenge, the first Egyptian pyramids, the great cities of the Indus Valley and the first known Mesopotamian kingdoms.
Wait, pyramids, stonehenge and mesopotamia and ancient greece all were built within 100 years of each other?

Greeks aren’t myciens and Turks aren’t Greek

Greeks are Myceneans dumbass mutt. We have had the same DNA for 5000+ years sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Im really starting to believe us Greeks are bot even human. We are a species 100 times more advanced than any other race in the world. We probably came to Earth from outer space.

not*

The real question is, were they nordic?

This. Hellenic extraterrestrial master race
>mutt
>white

Stonehenge
>Archaeologistsbelieve it was constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC. The surrounding circular earth bank and ditch, which constitute the earliest phase of the monument, have been dated to about 3100 BC.Radiocarbon datingsuggests that the firstbluestoneswere raised between 2400 and 2200 BC,[2]although they may have been at the site as early as 3000 BC.

>The Sumerians and Akkadians (including Assyrians and Babylonians) dominatedMesopotamia from the beginning of written history (c. 3100 BC) to the fall of Babylon in 539 BC, when it was conquered by the Achaemenid Empire

it says in the article

>The journeys, totalling around 45,000 miles, saw them ship between 7,000 and 10,000 tonnes of shining white marble from one Aegean island to another
>"It demonstrates quite clearly just how important, and integral to their culture, seafaring was to these early Bronze Age Aegean people."

>These Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Indus Valley and Western European traditions were almost certainly not directly related to each other, but were instead driven by common stimuli, including the spread and intensification of early metal usage, and the mercantile, cultural and political progress that ensued.
>Dhaskalio shows that, contrary to previous belief, Greece was part of that much wider phenomenon, suggesting the site played an important role in the early cultural development of the Greek world.

can you link the article

It's always interesting to take a look in the depths of history, if nothing else, to wonder what else might have been lost in time.

All in all intriguing but not wholly surprising.
It also happens that the nearby island has been uninhabited for centuries and I find it very likely that highly advanced societies in the neolithic were more widespread that we think, it's just the ones that would come after them used their remains for their own projects and construction and the land was tilled and planted for their crops hundreds of times. Hence how these finds are usually in scarcely inhabited or disaster struck areas.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
Nope, as the study says the Mycenenans, aka the ancestors of the classical Greeks (and in turn of the modern greeks) carried genes for black hair and dark eyes. The classical Greeks carried the same genes. Modern Greeks also mostly carry the same genes:

And Burgers aren't White.

Great find, first I heard about it.

one of the big threads up at the moment
is on the earliest finds of homosapiens in Europe and
>importance of Southeast Europe for human evolution "

is it your thread

Those were the illiterate plebs who were ruled by the aryan upper class.

of course, sorry I should have already done so. Here are some other ones too

standard.co.uk/news/world/archaeologists-unearth-probable-origins-of-ancient-greece-in-groundbreaking-discovery-a4186531.html

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-greece-archaeology-keros-aegean-sea-bronze-age-dhaskalio-bible-pyramids-crete-milos-a8997666.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7233921/Pyramid-shaped-site-Aegean-Sea-reveals-clues-early-Greek-society.html

That never happened bro. All the philosophers, scientists and rulers of ancient greeks have been described as dark haired. Blonde hair are only found in mythology lol that's how rare they were. Blonde niggers need to find their own history (probably vikings n shit) and leave Greece and rome alone.

Wow I wonder how much was lost from prior to the 1170s BC dark ages. I always thought civilization was much older than is credited.

wasn't in the news recently that the Phoenicians were Greeks too?

I'll try and find the story

no shit. /his/ is full of unironic fucking retards.

Philistines

Yeah agreed.

>happens that the nearby island has been uninhabited for centuries

it's pretty weird how they've got this uninhabited island though and no one thought to go and have a good look on it. Looking at some of the pictures it looks fairly obvious that something had been going on there

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-185615~2.png (1080x1066, 1.39M)

>WE WUZ GREEK GODS AND SHEEIT

Attached: 1555788940345.png (1399x540, 85K)

So how long do you expect it to take because shameless Marxist shitbags start saying these people were darker than the void of outer space black?

Of course not cooked meat is a deep brown/red and the bun is usually yellowish.

About the same time it will take before shameful nordicist subhumans start saying that these people where nordic kangz from Belteguese. Almost immediately

yeah I meant those ones. It's now kinda confirmed they came from southern Europe. It's recently taken a political turn now

>“There’s no connection between the ancient Philistines & the modern Palestinians, whose ancestors came from the Arabian Peninsula to the Land of Israel thousands of years later,” Netanyahu tweeted.

They were not niggers, but they looked like Modern Greeks do (since we share common DNA with them (sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals). And since Jow Forums doesn't consider Modern Greeks to be white, I guess Mycenean and Classical Greeks were not white either. So it would be ok for the leftists to claim they were bot white I guess.

Attached: image.jpg (1003x1280, 314K)

Based af. Hellenic masterrace fuck whites and fuck niggers

Attached: image.gif (870x300, 141K)

>And since Jow Forums doesn't consider Modern Greeks to be white
Jow Forums is the most stupid board on this entire website, though.

not Greek = barbarian
Let them seethe kek

Say what you say but literally no one in here considers us white but everytime a greek achievement comes to light everyone says "omg im so proud to be white muh ancestors" when in fact nordics and north Europeans share 0% DNA with classical Greeks while we share more than 95% and science proves it.

There's no such thing as "white".
There's only European and Greeks are European, as are the Nordics.

Where's your modern achievements?

Mr. Papadopoulos are you implying modern greeks are unaffected by 1000 years of ottoman rule, unaffected by slavs, and balks and unaffected by islam, turks, italians and germans? And that these so called "greeks" of today are exactly as they were 2300 years ago pre-roman times.

Why then does greece have lower average IQ today then, what does that mean, if the great greeks of classical greece were already fallen people from a former and a higher culture (the myceneans) etc what does that mean for the present greeks. Why is it that you could not resist rome, why did you not resist ottomans, why did get raped by every dick around you for 2000 years and even today, if you were such strong supermen, is this herrenrasse into cuckoldry then?

Please answer greeks.

I'm European as well but I don't go around claiming that Im proud of the Vikings achievements and saying that the Vikings were my ancestors. The Nordics do that though. There is no such thing as a shared european culture. Each european race must claim their own culture, not one anothers. For example, you can be proud of and claim British history and I can be proud of Hellenic history. That's how it goes. I can't suddenly start claiming british history as mine because "we're both europeans"

>early Greeks
Pretty dumb article. This is from about 1000 years before Greeks were even in Greece.

>the largest prehistoric marine transport operation that has ever come to light anywhere
WE

Attached: 1562669033252.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

>trusting a journalist to be able to put together a concise factual QRD of things beyond their scope

All Europeans are pretty closely related though. There's only real significant divergence once you move outside of European populations.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index

If anything I notice its Greeks who seem to promote this idea on Jow Forums. It's almost like what the Egyptians do when people claim the old Egyptians were something different and they then claim some special identity.

>modern europeans share 0% DNA with classical greece
Aside from proving your shockingly low average IQ is this not "we wuzing" i am sympathetic to the ideals of the ancient greece, but you are NOT ancient greece, my friends. Your arguments are so low, so weak you make even the ottoroaches look noble in comparison. You are like an ethiopian today, living in egypt saying how proud you are that your kang ancestors build pyramids and shit, not alone is that ethiopian not a modern egyptian, the modern egyptian is not even close to the ancient egyptians. You're a like a srilankan dravidian, thinking of how great your ancient united indian imperium was, while the aryan invaders wrote of "killing all the dark ones" and forming the caste system to prevent thots from even cockteasing these swarthy goblins.

It doesn't look for you my friend.

We have lower IQ because we have worse education. The education system of classicsl Greece was phenomenal but something like it can't be applied in modern times due to the huge population. And we can't have a good education system because the Jews stole our money. If we could afford even an average education system we would be the smartest race in the planet. We lost to the Turks yes but our Empire had lasted for 1000 years. So even if at the end we lost, we STILL KEPT MANAAGED TO HAVE THE LONGEST EXISTING NATION OF ALL TIME. And no our DNA was not altered by the Turks. Marriages between muslims and christians were prohibited and each time a turkkish rapebaby came out it was forced to be raised as a muslim. We kicked all muslims out in 1922 during the population exchange so all the rape babies are now in turkey cause they were kicked oyt of mainland greece. Thats why turks have a lot of greek dna while greeks don't have tirk dna

>are you implying modern greeks are unaffected by 1000 years of ottoman rule, unaffected by slavs, and balks and unaffected by islam, turks, italians and germans?
The only one of these to leave any genetic impact were the Slavs. Modern Greeks are actually shifted towards Northern Europeans relative to ancient Greeks due to heavy Slavic admixture. Ancient Greeks were genetically something more like Sicilians.

A fucking gook

>There is no such thing as a shared european culture.
There is. Every intellectual achievement, scientific, political, cultural, etc, from Europe is absolutely interconnected. There's no Enlightenment without the Renaissance and there's no Renaissance without Rome and Greece.

d&c shill.

Attached: 007 pepe..jpg (3508x2334, 265K)

Tell me finnish nigger, didnt finnnish people originally come from central asia? How can you be related to a population which lived in the mediterranean, thousands of miles away from central asia? And yes, modern europeans do have some links to the ancient greeks. But those europeans are Italians, French and Iberians. Nordics and Finnish people definitely have no Spartan blood in them

The fact that some Italian people decides to read some texts that we had writeen thousands of years back doesn't mean that suddenly British people can claim to be proud of Hellenic culture. My ancestors WROTE those texts, your ancestors simply read them and thus started the renescance

Ah yes, the Sicilians, they are a unique group like the basque are they not.

Well there you go, there are your ancient Greeks, greek boys, not in greece.

weird how it's almost like everything is interconnected...

Okay, so stop using computers and the internet, because Anglo's invented them. In fact, stop using anything invented by Anglos. That's the equivalent of your argument.You're a weirdo.

Shut your mouth you lousy dog, spartan blood seethes in my veins just as surely as my brave hunnic ancestors burned your lands and raped your women. Why does it seethe in my veins? BECAUSE I SAY IT DOES.

Modern Greeks and modern Sicilians have the same DNA though, there are no racial differences between our people. That's because Sicily was an ancient Greek colony. Our DNA comes from ancient Greeks, their DNA comes from anceint greeks mixed with italians. That's why we look alike

Fpbp

Nope. I can use your technology and congratulate your people for creating it. But I cant suddenly start claiming that I'm proud of it and that it was my ancestors who made it, not yours. Thats what nordics do. I look outside my window everyday and I see the beautiful Acropolis and Nordics on the internet claim it was THEIR ancestors who built that masterpiece, not mine. They are the retards not me.

no you have a lower IQ because you are turk rape babies.

how come you guys look like a bunch of hairy middle easterners now and not gorgeous ubermenschen like the ancient greeks tho?

Post a link you fucking piece of shit retard. how fucking retarded are you to post something relating to a study without posting it or AT THE VERY FUCKING LEAST THE NEWS ARTICLE IN PIC RELATED

ALSO EVERY GREEK IN THIS BOARD IS A GREEK SUPREMACIST YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU AREN'T REFERRING TO A SINGLE, IDENTIFIABLE PERSON YOU'RE REFERRING TO PEOPLE IN AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD

>Guys im spartan because i say so PLEASE ACCEPT ME AS SPARTAN GUYS PLEASE IF I SAY IM SPARTAN THAT MEANS I AM RIGHT?!?

Kys. Damn it feels good being Greek. Everyone wants to be like us

Attached: image.jpg (770x563, 76K)

Yet you still can't balance your checkbook.

I can believe it.

Greeks are the ONLY whites.

>advanced seafaring
Irish annals indicate that we arrived here from advanced seafaring civilizations. There are also settlements that date back to our earliest history that share common names with ancient Greek settlements such as Delphi. There are even supposedly entire villages of people with red hair in Greece and red hair is shown to be most prominent in areas of heavy R1b concentration.
Modern Greeks were likely hellenised or romanized variants of other civilised middle eastern groups who migrated to wealthier more civilised lands such as Italy and Greece.
Modern Greeks are more than likely heavily composed of original levantines prior to Arabs breeding such qualities out of the Levant.
The shift to Byzantine culture is also indicative of an ethnic shift from the Hellenic roots of the region.

This. Let them seethe, I enjoy it

Pic realted is what ancient spartans looked like. Not exactly arian ubersmench huh? Ancient art was idealized, they portrayed the IDEAL CHARACTERISTICS of a male. Not all males looked like models in the ancient era believe it lr not.

Attached: image.jpg (659x563, 100K)

>we wuz Greeks n sheeeit
Go back to Anatolia, roach.

That's probably because Ancient Greece had its origins in more ancient and organized society and were carrying on that tradition. To us, they're ancient, to them, they already lived in an ancient world.

jews destroy all of history once every 6000 years

we just found out three tribes of noah aka the philistines were white as well

pretty soon you gonna be able to shoot someone for saying jesus was something other than white, beacuse it is both anti semetic and anti islamic

>We are a species 100 times more hairy and in debt than any other race in the world.

As long as they don't ruin Greek mythology like they ruined dinos, I'm whatever with this.

I bet a sandwich the sample was not representative and a 50%+ of Greeks are roach rapes

Even the Irish claim our history now? Damn and I thought you guys were cool. You have so much history to be proud of yet you steal ours lmao. There are NO drawings from ancient greece that show red hair, they only show black and brown (and some blonde only when portraying gods) so you're out of luck bro. Damn it feels good being Greek. Everyone wants to be us.

I posted it, but you are rude so you will have to find it yourself.

>YOU AREN'T REFERRING TO A SINGLE, IDENTIFIABLE PERSON YOU'RE REFERRING TO PEOPLE IN AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD

I am, there is a Greek who posts and makes threads every day. He searches for threads by creation date so he can get the first comment and he is a identity now

It's not that nobody thought to do it - I'm sure quite a few people did. But your average joe taking a peek at some ruins is different from a fully paid archeological expedition with phd's and grad students. One of these reveals a lot more information and also costs a lot of money. The other just gets you some graffiti on 8,000 year old rockpiles.

Generally speaking, people don't like to go cataloguing and digging up artifacts at their own expense. You have to put food on the table, and digging up a 10,000 year old hut with some crude and broken bowls in it, is not exactly a great way to do that.

>no our DNA was not altered by the Turks. Marriages between muslims and christians were prohibited and each time a turkkish rapebaby came out it was forced to be raised as a muslim. We kicked all muslims out in 1922 during the population exchange so all the rape babies are now in turkey cause they were kicked oyt of mainland greece. Thats why turks have a lot of greek dna while greeks don't have tirk dna
no our DNA was not altered by the Turks. Marriages between muslims and christians were prohibited and each time a turkkish rapebaby came out it was forced to be raised as a muslim. We kicked all muslims out in 1922 during the population exchange so all the rape babies are now in turkey cause they were kicked oyt of mainland greece. Thats why turks have a lot of greek dna while greeks don't have tirk dna

You mean the >british >white dude? Lmao he based af

AYY Believe It.

This

They hate us cuz they ain't us

>British
>White

Can you stop saying bot

So ancient ayy guys were right?

This is just fake and gay.
You also forgot to make a typo, like all your other posts

Sicilians aren't necessarily descended from the ancient Greeks, they just have farmer/steppe ancestry of similar proportions. And despite being less similar genetically, modern Greeks are probably more directly descended from ancient Greeks but have additional steppe ancestry thanks to Slavs.

So why is there so much brown skin black hair brown eye phenotype in Greece? Reading ancient Greek text everyone was pale ruddy white. What gives if not turk rape baby. Also why couldn't Turks turn Christian for that sweet white girl poon?

Why are all of your posts so amazingly incompetent. Is this the power of the ARAB'd greek IQ?

>inb4 the same researchers say Greeks were niggers

Those are the earliest found OUTSIDE OF AFRICA.

theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/10/piece-of-skull-found-in-greece-is-oldest-human-fossil-outside-africa

Yet you're still corrupt as fuck and in crippling debt.

>We wuzzing this hard

This is just his latest thing. He gets fixated on making certain posts and goes crazy on them until he stops getting a response

>British
>White

>Marriages between muslims and christians were prohibited and each time a turkkish rapebaby came out it was forced to be raised as a muslim.
It's not how rape works.

I know what your saying, but that sounds like kinda an educated elitist response. Are you an archaeologist or in that field?

I'm pretty sure a fisherman or whatever could eyeball some of that stuff and get the relevant authorities to have a look

my man ?

Sorry lads I'm typing from my phone that's why being away from my PC is hard

Shut the fuck up, there is continuity for at least the non-kikes/turks/arabs of Greece which do apparently exist.