Owen Benjamin is having a mental breakdown right now

Owen Benjamin is having a mental breakdown right now...

>youtu.be/tcaGep9VpAQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-130301.png (2048x1108, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rdAeJNnGbZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Benjamin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Nick finished?

LOL Incel Fuentes BTFO

Attached: 9quC03.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

hasn't he been having a mental breakdown for years now?

wtf i'm a bear now?

This is clearly the end for Owen. The guy can't maintain ANY relationship, it's the only sign of a psycho that really matters.
I loved his streams in the winter by the fire, but he's been horrible for the past 3 months at least.
This made me unsub finally, I just can't listen to an adult man be such a fucking hypocrite and constantly YELLING AT THE COMPUTER!
>YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT"S LIKE?
>HUHUHUH
>GUYS, IT'S LIKE
>LIKE
>THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE
>IT'S LIKE ONE DAY I SHOWED UP ON YOUTUBE AND ALL I COULD TALK ABOUT WITH JORDAN PETERSON
> AND NOW IT'S LIKE I'M CALLING EVERYONE OUT THAT WONT SAY THE EXACT SAME THINGS I SAY
> HUH UHUH
>IT'S LIKE, QUIT BEING SUCH A PUSSY

Owen is legit out of his mind. Boomers should not be allowed on the internet. Sad.

The only person still on his side is reddy spaghetti.
The most unlikeable coward the net has ever seen.
He's fucked.

His sad paypigs will stick with him until his channel is inevitably shoahed. But same, the nuttiness was funny when he was drunk, but its still there when hes sober, its just depressing to listen to.

Owen lost me on this one. I hate Fuentes, but following this "feud", I would be lying if Nick started it.
Owen's pride is just hurt, because NIck never watched his show.

I feel bad for this dude, like watching a child have a panic attack. This dude is such a smol brain it hurts.

Owen benjamin reminds me for based moma

fuentes is a literal faggot

Attached: 1589723948.jpg (1200x1200, 275K)

I defended this idiot. He has great rants and melties but he is really entitled after years in hollyjew. He is power drunk off controllig a legion of boomers who call themselves bears. He has a massive ego unfortunately. Preaches bible but abandons it when it serves his needs, or just changes it around to justify the way he treats people. Calling nick disrespectful just because he said they were different in opinion ans doesnt want to say nigger is insane. It is a little insane how he wants to control people and flips out when people dont follow.

owen benjamin acts like a women. tranny brain

Owen Benjamin Jack's off with other men

youtu.be/rdAeJNnGbZU

Nick really got to him it seems. But the thing Owen doesn't get, because he's a newfag, is that Nick ALREADY had this exact debate with the alt-right and Nick survived.
It's the same old optics cucking debate and look at the results, Nick is still on the up swing and all the wig nats are having to kys

What did Nick say? I don't think he would have trashed Owens they agree on most things, i'd say it's Owens ego, he needs to really humble himself.. don't think he can.

every day you mean

Literally who?

He takes drugs. I have no doubt.
DON'T TAKE DRUGS.
JUST SAY NO.

Attached: 1518727498068.png (213x228, 104K)

He thinks saying milkers is like saying nigger. Or the same as not saying nigger? Or is something Nick does dor the ADL? What?

Attached: 1537726535885.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

All he said is he differs in opinion afaik
Now owen is projecting all his hate on him
Owen claims high quality ppl but its mostly boomers

>a bear sends Nick a superchat
>Nick reads the superchat
>Owen finds out about this, deems the reading of said superchat to not be respectful enough towards a bear
>Owen sergs out on insta live
>Nick finds out
>Nick writes a very sharp response, similar to how he handles Little and Nehlan, and others who red pill too quick too fast.
>Owen is now streaming unloading on Nick as being a pussy for wanting to maintain his google shekels following via superchat

>Nick ALREADY had this exact debate with the alt-right and Nick survived.
Delusional kid thinks having his little gay stream means he survived, what a joke. I hope Jared Holt finishes him off.

>I'M YELLING INTO A WEBCAM! GIVE ME MONEY!

He said he doesnt agree with Owen about everything after some boomer superchatted him “You and Owen agree on everything. You should do another livestream together.”

After which Owen did two ten minute videos and one half an hour instagram stream about Nick taking money from someone he met in DC last week. Because he said he didnt agree with him on everything.

Owen makes the dissident right look retarded just from his skepticism on the moon landing- something that no one is talking about, and there are no points to be won by challenging the narrative.

>seething fan of 30 viewer nobodies recycling 2015 meme culture

>pretends to be redpilled
>still verified on twitter
>still on youtube
Clearly he is (((theirgoy)))

>Your ecelebs arent as popular as mine
Ooooooosh

owen is a fucking retard

the Owen cries out in pain as he strikes you

Agreed, there are better ways of undermining the NWO fake culture without using the moon landing as a case in point.

>Owen Benjamin is having a mental breakdown right now...
i dont care
at all

Own is a dumbfuck but Nick is full of shit when he claims he pretended to like him. He used to talk about how "based" Owen was.

>he thinks 30 viewers vs 3000 is a matter of “popularity”
yeah youre the one whos got it all figured out faggot

Nick Fuentes has said SEVERAL times, though, that he'll debate anyone. If he now dodges Owen's debate request it will be very (((shady))).

kek

Why does Owen enjoy doing the work of kikes so much?

Hes been having a mental breakdown for years lol

>leaning hard into the ideology of his audience in order to increase profits
>mental breakdown
he isn't having a mental breakdown, he is pandering to you fucking morons who watch him. All of these established celebs that jump ship are doing it because you are easy views. You guys are like women with how easily you fall into the marketing tricks.

Yeah the debate would be entertaining as hell too

Then a matter of what, faggot. Keep watching your twitter verified e celeb kid, so redpilled.

He said he’d do a stream where they just bloodsport, but there wouldnt be a debate because he has no idea what Owen thinks about things and doesnt care.

But he has good points to spring board that
Its interesting as heck

kek

What established celebs have jumped ship besides owen? Like really nobody but him pushes your stornfag retardation

big braned memeflag your opinion matters to me.

Nick BTFO

Attached: Idi Amin laughing.webm (298x224, 446K)

This dude has some serious mental problems and needs to get help. It's actually kinda sad watching him lose his mind.

You cant debate truth, I guess. Jared Holt is coming for him.

Ok Solomon.

Jewish if true

Owen needs to come on the weekly sweat this Friday and get owned just like pat little

Finally he done comedy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Benjamin
>Owen Benjamin (born May 24, 1980) is an American comedian

>owen turned on someone...again
He has borderline personality disorder

>yes goy, do not question Nasa

>lose your clout to own the jews
really made me think

quarter kike

No problem, pedro.

Weekly sweat is based, I love manlets gossiping

Everyone spam ASPERGERS in owens live chat

Delusional Boomer yells at electric box for hours

Nick is clearly (((approved))). Even Spencer lost his checkmark.

I'm not talking about whatever your gay little ideology is, Im talking about they left their established career in order to make money on youtube by selecting a mentally unstable target audience, adopting all of their vocabulary, and then making fat stacks from their viewers compulsive need to be affirmed. It is obvious what is happening, the only people that don't see are the part of his target audience.

Owen is a bro. As in, he will heap praise on you, and if you don't heap that praise back on him and give him manly hugs and cock tugs, he will come after you.
Patetic

I can't believe my dad watches this fucking moron lmaoooooooooooo full schizophrenia right here

based and redpilled
>the unironic spencer fan
oh no no no no

okay retard

Spick is becoming a cry baby. He just throws a tantrum and bans people who slightly disagree with him. It's what happens when you interact with noone except a group of fanatical asskissers on social media.

Fuck off teddy noone is subbing to unauthorised.tv, go back to filming sex offenders on the spanish riviera.

owens acting like a faggot

working hard today arent you?

Whichever of you anons are in that live chat advertising Jow Forums, you will be hunted down and gutted, with a spork you fucks.

>8 posts by this idea
Who hurt you?

Twitter approved ecelebs are so based.

nick is a little bitch, glad he's getting called out for being a fag instead of the anti-semite nonsense

Exposing shills is fun and redpilled

>Professional alleged 147 IQ comedian DESTROYS 20 year old by telling him he lives in his parental household

This was so epic. Big Bur really smart.

go back to owens boomerchat dad

He hasn't been as funny since he took the Jew Pill, now he's just cringy.

owen needs to get his bitch whining under control. he just trashes people over the smallest shit and he's not that funny.

yeah nobody thinks youre /leftypol/ or jidf. youre passing. never saying who is real while calling everyone controlled is real hard.

Imagine telling everybody you have a genius tier IQ and that you know this because your mommy told you about it one time, but also refusing to provide any hard evidence to prove it.

Facebook tier boomer conspiracies are retarded. You're no better than Qtards at this point.

Im just stating facts. Anons can just read them and decide, why follow a twitter approved eceleb that engages in constant infighting and promotes neocon talking points?

Oh yeah he was sucking on someone's lollipop.

When he turns on EMJ it will be epic

I like that this was started over a 20 second clip that's got an off-hand remark in it.

Owen just goes after fucking everyone

i called this dude being a schizo from day 1.

Yeah you know it was fun for awhile but at this point it's gotten so bad I can't even watch anymore. I think any lingering connections Owen had to the real world have been severed at this point.

Highlights from today's stream
>"Even my 3 year old knows the moon landing didn't happen!"
>"This fuckin momma's boy 20 year old doesn't even have kids yet!"
>"he has the fuckin nerve to insult a bear! all you sycophants in my stream better pay attention or you'll be next!"
>"just had another call with my man vox, who reassured me everything I say is correct, btw make sure to check out his dogshit channel, use his retard version of wikipedia, and order his comic"

Attached: star_burst.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

And he's not even funny aside from the occasional joke. Most of his jokes are just plain ol' repetition. Least Trump is smart enough to not keep on repeating the same shit. I've watched many of his streams because they're a great way to fill up time and add some noise to silence. Guess I'll only have fuentes now.
What a joke.

How do people watch this? He just keeps doing the same impression

he repeats himself so much, I'm getting the feeling this is actually going to end in him being put away.

He is 1980. Almost a millennial.

Can't wait for him to take on Vox when he's run out of targets and fully realises Vox won't be his leader. Bearboy's gotta have a bloodied axe somehow.

Pull up a clip. I watch his show don't remember that at all.

These sperg streams were entertaining for a while but it's just monkeys throwing shit at each other, after a while it just gets boring. Fuentes's show has never been interesting and Owen Benjamin is not funny

are you beardstein or princess hubris?