We must start the Third Meme War for Mommy Tulsi

Attached: 1562791714925s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/40/cosponsors?q={"search":["h.r. 40"]}&r=1&s=1
bitchute.com/video/YdCQ0pYQ4rcS/
pastebin.com/DKgDs0gc
youtube.com/watch?v=8PUKSfjdL7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. She supports nigger reparations, a literal white-tax.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/40/cosponsors?q={"search":["h.r. 40"]}&r=1&s=1
2. She supports illegal immigrant healthcare.

Nice thumbnail

> She supports nigger reparations, a literal white-tax.
Not in her presidential campaign she doesn't, you JIDF shill.

ah-bloo-bloo

1. She has to support exploring proposals for reparations (that's what the bill is), she's running for president.
2. So should doctors.

she officially co-sponsored a bill. i fucking linked to it. someone can call themselves a Buddhist while simultaneously 1488'ing. ever heard of the art of lying?

Fuck waveniggers. Jow Forums ain’t running memes for a female Democrat open borders fun-grabber. Give me a fuckin break.

She supported reparations, she doesn't now.

Hottest footage of Mommy:
bitchute.com/video/YdCQ0pYQ4rcS/

The fact that she ever supported it disqualifies, along with the string of other reasons that disqualify her, begining with the fact that she's a woman and her skin is the color of poop.

> We
Sage

I hate libtards so much. Low energy propaganda.

Stop votng for (((their))) system

Attached: RTS2JRJW-e1561605314800.jpg (1600x1412, 207K)

Yes goy, start the meme war for roasti Tulsi.

Attached: 5c9812fddf0b2.image.jpg (400x600, 33K)

Gabbard is CFR
pastebin.com/DKgDs0gc

Attached: 1562058278891.png (1116x707, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8PUKSfjdL7g
Not anymore, faggots!

Is poop tan?

Hmmmmmm......Theres a pattern here

agreed, PRAISE kek

Attached: 190626230449-tulsi-gabbard-tim-ryan-nbc-debate.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

She's brown. And it's gross.

Kek says no

>voting for a non-white democrat woman

Attached: 1557103151990.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

Yes there is. I support Tulsi. Trump is a fucking fossil. Tulsi is the only thing for this country now. Trump didn't Make America Great Again, he kept it just as shitty as before.

The two are on the same team you brainwashed twat

If Kek says no to Tulsi, we must find a different candidate. Kek is about chaos and going against the establishment. We need to vote for candidates that are against Trump because Trump is now the GOP establishment. So, who's it going to be, Jow Forums? Make up your fucking schizophrenic minds.

Tulsi is anti-Trump, faggot. She will cause the most chaos if elected out every candidate, except Marianne or Vermin Supreme.

Out of any candidate, sorry.

She and Democrat are enough for anyone with an IQ over about 85.

>Kek is about going against the establishment
>We need to vote for..........

Retard confirmed

Exactly! That's what I'm trying to tell these Jow Forumstards. The problem is, they won't STFU, stop shitting up our board, and go back to T_D.

Tulsi-posters are the new Tel Aviv spam crew. They are appealing to your dicks to get you to vote for their system. Dont fall for it. Nothing going to change. Nothing can change if you vote for any candidate.

The system is ZOG and voting lends your acquiescence to
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((that system)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyone advocating anything or anyone involved in that system is a jew shill and needs to fuck off. The entire system is ZOG and they are here spamming left/right bullshit to confuse you.

Remember: every politician can say WHATTHEFUCKEVER when they are running, but once in power, NOTHING they said prior matters

Attached: images.png (337x150, 3K)

Why do you fucking care about the US elections? Go back to Jow Forums and get Farage in office, please. He'll be good for the UK.

I don't like the system either, but we need to have a good president until we can establish total and complete anarchy.

she's hot for a post-wall seanigger roastie and her foreign policy is semi-based (still pro-israel), i like her better than trump
but she isn't exactly /ourgirl/, she is pro-degeneracy in social policy and she doesn't exactly fight for our interests outside of being anti-war.

>US elections
> get Farage in office
They are all one and the same system faggot.

>a good president
They are all on the same team faggot

Even if, would accelerate hard if a white people tax drops. We call the normies who say this is stupid names on twitter and radicalise them. Then white rising and rase war now

You brit cunts haven't learned a single fucking thing since the 1700s haven't you?

Stay classy brits.

The founding fathers were freemasons. King George was a freemason. ]They are literally the same team you brainwashed retard