Is this bitch on coke or what?

Is this bitch on coke or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=zOGCAT_eLq4

Attached: GettyImages-1154921328-640x480.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fv44i
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>40 y/o lesbian pretends to be relevant cause she likes money.
No one will know who this is next week.

Well shes mentally ill since shes gay

lol she makes the male athletes look humble.

have sex incel there’s literally nothing wrong with being nervous and excited in front of all those people in nyc giving a victory speech.

goddamn I hate this fucking faggot

Women can be so god dang insufferable. This chick eats snatch like the dyke she is and ive never seen someone so full of themselves. She talks like a fuckin nigger wannabe. Praising gay shit. She emulatws nicki minaj or something

She's trying her hardest to get a nike deal

Shes not a lesbian because she likes women. She's a lesbian because shes an ugly bitch.

Kek nice picture

great speech
it's time to destroy Islam.

The Trump curse can't come soon enough.

rofl i thought it was milo

she wants to be a man so badly

She carries more ego than many of the superstar male althetes it seems. Why can't she be a touch more humble.

She is just overly excited because the media lied to her about how people really care about women's soccer.

alpha female

It's fine to have your victory and all but dude learn to sports-man-chip. Winning the paralympics is cool too but you don't see some dude with downsyndrom go up to the podium bragging about being the fastest slow person. Or him doing some discount Obama thing pretending that winning some race is like a political qualification. Even retards have more dignity than that and that's respectable. She fucking walks around like sentient Jaden Smith twitter post acting like she cured cancer.

She symbolizes the millenial woman perefectly.

-Snarky
-Bitchy
-pretentious

=stronk woman

I mean, take of your sunglasses at least and look at people. Also those T.Shirts are so cringey.

once she changes her hair color she'll be a ghost
I've always been happy for the woman's team success before, but not this year.
they've gone about everything the wrong way and their sense of equality and privilege is dumbfounding.

What an insufferable cunt.

shes one of those cunts who will hit a man in the face 5 times and then cry & scream when he hits back

She is a cunt of a whore indeed.

Do people care, do they really? With all the free publicity they got the whole thing was still lackluster. If you gave I dunno dart throwing the same amount of attention it would be about as popular as the women's world cup.

why is noone pushing the angle that her brother is a literal nazi with swastika tattoos ? he pretended to be reformed so he could get out jail but we all know that those colours don't run.

Attached: 08_001.png (411x535, 395K)

I'd lick her smelly armpit and get erected hearing her humiliated me " lick harder faggot, lick my smelly armpit harder. Fucking degenerate." After that she will forcefully penetrate and stimulate my boipussy while choke me to death.

Wait, what?

>n coke

absolutely repellent.

reminder : lesbians are the most evil ppl on this planet.

She acts like an immature teenage girl.

>victory

It's women's soccer user, lets not get too carried away here.

Definitely on drugs, can't hold her hands still (constantly touching her face/hair, adjusting the microfo, making fast body movement, can't hold still for a second), she talks like a nigger.

Movement of her jaw like she's pinging, wears sun glasses while talking to the crowd.

She is 34 lol but looks like a 50 yr old pussy hat boomer

Attached: loln.jpg (768x570, 86K)

She tried to mimic chad behavior and comes off as a retarded cunt

When is she telling us about the Elders?

Attached: advent speaker.jpg (210x240, 13K)

I didnt really care about what she said in the video. She never actually mentioned Trump or white men which is a surprise. However, I'm sure in the coming months she's going to say some really dumb shit that'll make me hate her. They're obviously trying to make people like her so at the moment she has a seemingly unifying stance. Later she'll likely begin to parot the same regressive left talking points that we've become acustomed to. Yes just like Kaeperquit.

She belongs on a rope with the rest of the faggots.

omg lol dude

Why dont we get that team of 15 year old boys that beat them, have them identify as women, and have them play? We will always win and wont have to deal with female logic

lmao thought that was milo cocksuckadopalous for a se ond

T_D and Fox News will keep talking about her through August.

I would actually like to see a game between the male division and the female division. Just for perspective. Or have a serious of games like a mortal kombat tournament where they start playing 8 years olds with the seniors as final boss. I'm not sure how far they would get. I'd say they dominate the 8 year olds. The 12 year olds as well but that will be a close one.

She loves Trump!

Attached: 1562589966852.jpg (750x566, 76K)

Nope, just another roof toss candidate.

no, they don't care. That was the lie.
Stay german as ever.

Made it to 0.32

Insufferable is the winning word

T_D is ded user

We live in weird fucking times. Nowadays, it is abnormal to be normal and normal to be abnormal, huh. It is getting harder and harder to come by a normal fucking person, everybody is special or in other words, fucked in the head. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Attached: RU4 Real.jpg (800x614, 64K)

Did you see the black woman cringe after she said "Wuz good New York Cityyyyy"

When everyone gets a participation trophy, the ones who actually earn gold become assholes, to prove they’re super special.

Which makes everyone realize just how small they really are.

bring it on, god is on our side.

the 3854'th verse in the Quran

37:66 They will fill their bellies with it
It speaks about the disbelievers. Eating throned fruits of fire, in the blackness of the fire. For eternity.

There are 6236 verses in the Quran.

The golden ratio verse is at the belly of the Quran. Like yours are at your belly

6236/3854 = 1.6180

Take care my jew.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 20.05.58.png (1546x1348, 2.23M)

syrian lawn darts

I feel the same way, and I’m certain many other American soccer fans do as well. All they’re doing is undermining their popularity and destroying their reputation.

shes on that STD drug. all these lesbian look fucking 30 year older then their age.
someone post ellen page before and after gay pic

No it's very active and verrrry cucked.

I think I unironically hate women now...

Source, please.

>he was put in juvenile detention, and was thereafter in and out of various prisons including the super-max Pelican Bay State Prison. Brian has since made a determined effort to avoid drugs after seeing his younger sister's success in international soccer.[7] For both Rachael and Megan, soccer was a means to get away from the drug abuse that is widespread in rural California

Its a junkie

She's a lesbian because she was molested at a young age and the male DNA that her rapist left changed her biologically

I hope this ugly dyke's twat falls off in the toilet

I pity her.

That explains why she appears cracked out of her mind in the video. She didn’t avoid it, she just postponed it.

Couldn't make it through
NNNNNeeewwwww Yyyyyooorrkkkkk Ccccciitttyyyy
What a nigger faggot.

i'm fine with cute lesbos, but they should act like women not niggers.

he's doing a straight pride parade in boston this week i think.

Brian has been in and out of prison, inked himself with swastika tattoos and pledged allegiance to white supremacy; he has since disavowed those beliefs
He resides at San Diego's Male Community Reentry Program, a rehabilitative program that will allow him to stay out of prison while he finishes a sentence
Brian, who introduced Megan to soccer as kids, has been clean for 18 months
Despite it all, the two have remained close with Brian saying she's his 'hero'

archive.is/Fv44i

>Is this bitch on coke or what?

The women's soccer team behaved like jerks.

They like to say "Nobody cares when the men do it!" but the fact is: men don't behave like that.

If a man had pulled that stupid tea-sipping taunt, there would have been a bench clearing brawl- and rightly so.

Go into any bar or restaurant anywhere after working hours. The place will be filled with these deafening bitches who think shouting "motherfucker" in public is edgy.

Milo?

Steroids.

I preferred America when they pretended to like road cycling.

Attached: 210fcc2d-e325-44d9-8a24-cfa53b80d742.jpg (3236x2324, 889K)

It's like men and women are different and have different expectations

someone shop a MAGA hat on that thing, please.

Attached: megan_rapinoe_i_deserve_this_cmp.gif (368x441, 3.35M)

She's been drinking gamergirl pee.

Attached: 1122338484845.gif (266x270, 2.65M)

but she didn't mention anything bad about white men. which is a plus.. good on her.. she is so confident right gang?

No , she is getting ready to retire so she is setting her self up to go into politics ...

Stop making threads about that irrelevant person.

Did no one teach her how to act magnanimous and noble?

>"A small number of dissidents again repeat the mistakes of the old world. Autisticly screeching as we celebrate our benevolent globalist overlords who offer only faggots, and cuckolds. Yet, these trivial memes could never break the bond between humanity, and Israel."

Attached: 1546360882564s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Damn it, I wish she would have blown out her knee in her first game.

I have to apologize for bumping this thread. I also promise to never talk about women's soccer either online or IRL.

Please forgive me.

/thread

shut the fuck up you sandnigger freak
those numbers don't mean a single fucking thing except that you are a slave to a shitsmear of a storyline created by a murderer and rapist to control the minds of people around him. you are here trying to display your purity by showing how badly you want to lick Muhammad's anus and swallow Muhammad's semen. good boy! fill up on Muhammad's toilet meal while "Allah" looks on at you in contempt.

Attached: Sean-Penn-Carlitos-way.png (593x599, 649K)

I couldn't make it 2 minutes in without shutting it off.

lol that picture. That's like some frankenstein experiment where some crazy scientist tried to made the most obnoxious cunt from leftover body parts. The glasses, the bottle, the pose, everything is on point.

Kek. Or let her play soccer against 14y old boys.
See if she's still so confident and pretentious afterwards.
Equal pay my ass.

Attached: StronkSoccer.jpg (656x736, 141K)

I'd say about 15 hours of general AMERICA FUCK YEAH, and then back to not giving a fuck for the next 8 years.

Good luck with that...

For FUCKS sakes, Jow Forums
Why aren't we actively photoshopping a MAGA hat on literally every photo of this dyke and then sending them to her?
WHY aren't we trying to piss off this unlikable cunt?

Lesbians age terribly. Look at Ellen Degenerate.

It's what happens without regular doses of semen.

and more

sports and drugs, might as well be the oldest combination in the book

>Rapinoe and Cahoone announced their engagement in August 2015.[145] In January 2017, Rapinoe stated that their wedding plans were on hold.[146] On July 20, 2017, Seattle Storm player Sue Bird and Rapinoe confirmed that they had been dating since late 2016.
>January 2017, Rapinoe stated that their wedding plans were on hold
>confirmed that they had been dating since late 2016
>when being a degenerate faggot isn't enough, and you feel the need to cuck your dike fiance as well.

Attached: 1482857418026.jpg (217x208, 5K)

Is she a millennial? She looks 45.

So who is this dude hooked on heroin?

Attached: 1466043937258.gif (442x320, 978K)

Lol
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

I don't think America lost that war after all.