Jeg vet at hun ropte på meg da hun dode. De fortjener dodsstraff, skriver Louisa Vesterager Jespersens mor

nrk.no/urix/ingen-dom-i-dag---marokko-saken-utsatt-igjen-1.14622262
>Jeg vet at hun ropte på meg da hun dode. De fortjener dodsstraff, skriver Louisa Vesterager Jespersens mor.
I know she cried out for me when she got killed. They deserve death penalty, Louisa Vesterager Jespersens mother wrote.
>Mitt liv er odelagt etter at min datter ble drept. Jeg gråter når jeg tenker på henne
My life became ruined after my daughter got slain. I cry when I think of her.

Daily reminder that without swarthy, ugly, inbred arabs and their chronically retarded religion the world would be a better place.

Attached: ZNnMCnSityDyZq5zFZLB8gFf6HTl9AfAoJdeq9EqGCgg.jpeg.jpg (1000x563, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebrokebackpacker.com/backpacking-morocco-travel-guide/
dn.se/ledare/margit-silberstein-mina-hogtider-ar-mina-de-ska-inte-ebba-busch-thor-lagga-si
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed, kill every arab and promote greater israel.

Why do you care about white roasties?

14 words my friend

Why would I care for white women if they hate us?

>My life became ruined
the whamyn thinks of the loss of her daughter as bad because it made her feel bad - not because it was bad for the daughter. the whamyn truly are a different species completely lacking true empathy.

Has the ruler of Norway given any comment yet for this anti-semitic and anti-democratic call for the death penalty to be reinstituted?

Attached: kohn.png (696x755, 400K)

You dont need to care for them, just make white babies. For sustainable population. Survival is everything.

How will that stop them wanting more non whites,indoctrinate my kids to hate themselves and be the best weapon jews use against any revival of ethnic nationalism?

Nah gonna breed an Asian qt instead. Wh*tes are fucking gay. Figured a Hungarian would get it by now. Have fun getting cucked by your roastie fag.

Attached: 5786AA80-B29F-4349-9960-714D6CE55BC5.jpg (695x455, 31K)

And yet, over a million immigrants were accepted into Europe last year. 0.25% of our total population. 1 in 400 in one year alone. You don't even have to travel to some shithole to be raped and decapitated. And in ten or twenty years we will all be raped and decapitated. Because we are rules by insanity.

>Why do you care

Are you really that much of a sociopathic shut-in?

Attached: 143320503832.jpg (608x485, 46K)

I am not I just dont care for white women, or women in general to be honest I see them more like a dead weight when it comes to the survival of both of our people and would be better if we could somehow reproduce without them, thus reaching a new era for humanity.

I guess you lack compassion. Your children will have a really draconian father and a pretty shitty upbringing (if you actually manage to produce any children, that is).

If not you'll just be indifferent and bitter for the remainder of your life.

Considering they would be my own flesh and blood I think I will be softer towards them but I really dont understand why would you defend white women after they betrayed us at every opportunity I mean your country is the perfect example and please dont give me the meme that is indoctrination because you went trough the same process but here you are being, I hope at least, a fascist.

>your country

Sweden doesn't consist of Jow Forums maymays. Only sociopathic shut-ins take everything they read here at face value.

Okay friend, your country is amazing and has no problem and is not being ethnically replaced with the most feminized men and feminist policies in the world.Now if you seek compassion for a roastie you can try >>>/reddit/

Your childish way of putting words in others mouths is pretty telling that you are intellectually dishonest.

Do you think a government speaks for all Swedes? Have you talked to Swedes other than the ones you met on Jow Forums?

Based. We need to end the filthy disgusting antisemitic white race.

I have actually I had the misfortune of meeting your women trough an Erasmus project some years ago and I fully fear the future for my country once your disease will hit us at the same level.

So how many have you met? 3?

5 actually and if they represent how your average young adult women are like then I fully understand why you are the way you are.

Want to know how you deal with this?
For real?
You kill them. You kill their parents. You kill their brothers, and sisters and cousins, and you kill the children of all of them.
You wipe their genes out completely
That's how you deal with this.

>5

Wow. That's all the women in Sweden. I've met some pretty braindead Romanian women and I can sympathize with you. Must be hard living in a dirtpoor country where corruption is widespread due to lack of intelligent women that can give birth to intelligent men.

Corruption is going down and our women are even worse than yours at least you can leave with being retarded and outgoing but not with being whores too.Now returning to the main subject at hand you have yet to give any proper response as to why I should care for some white roastie that got killed for indulging in their insanity.

Now that's some NSU tactics right there.

>why I should care

You don't have to care, obviously. You're Romanian. You feel no kinship with Nordic women. You probably look like a Turk and would feel more sympathy with a drowned Arab.

>european woman wanting the death penalty
decent progress i guess
definitely much better than mollie “fuck white people” tibbetts father

If it would be up to me I would make a society with only european men and bots while making kids artificially and every refugee gets shot at the border.

This man knows.

Please tell your women to stop coming here for quick money to become whores, many of them just literally get enslaved.

that vid was brutal. i'm so sorry that she and her mother had to go through that. Europe awake.

I am honest with you I couldnt care less about them I hope more will go and be slaves in S Italy,Germany,France and whatever place they like to go.

Please we need more of these guys (seriously)

The Romanian in this thread would gladly let all of the women in his country met the same fate just because they're women.

Even his own daughter.

Attached: Average Arab.jpg (475x655, 169K)

Scandinavians need to wake the fuck up and realize people are not equal. Not everywhere is as safe as Scandinavia.

Grow the fuck up

>Not everywhere is as safe as Scandinavia.

Of course not. That's why we need to deport huge numbers of people. Africans, Arabs, you name it.

Shsssh don't lt the goyim know about our great plan

stfu retards, it obviously wasnt rape, they werent resisting enough, they were beheaded in self defense, release those innocent men immediately!

thebrokebackpacker.com/backpacking-morocco-travel-guide/

>the world would be better without europe
>so lesbo vargs can travel the world and not have kids
>the straight ones dont have kdis and tour fuck
these arabs are unironically based

The jews wants us dead, raped and they think it's funny.

Attached: Dq8N0P3UwAAzGkB.jpg large.jpg (596x331, 32K)

dn.se/ledare/margit-silberstein-mina-hogtider-ar-mina-de-ska-inte-ebba-busch-thor-lagga-si
g-i/

>Man bekämpar inte förtryck genom att stigmatisera det som inte anses vara svenskt. I synnerhet inte om man som KD-ledaren har en trång definition av det ”svenska”.
>Margit Silberstein

Nu tycker jag att vi måste vidga begreppet "svensk". Judar är svenskar, araber är svenskar, afrikaner är svenskar, koreaner är svenskar. Allting som är svenskt är förgängligt och flytande.
- Juden Judesson

Attached: rubbing.png (1104x601, 318K)