Based

aoc thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 1.02.10 PM.png (625x646, 129K)

never thought I'd agree with this nutjob

She’s already accomplished more than Trump

*Achomplished

broken clock displaying the correct time

>HQ2 = some jobs in NYC

Dumbass beaner

dey make dem drinky da toilet water!

It's easier to get 23 year old programmers to NYC and silicon valley than anywhere else in the country. You don't need tax breaks to attract talent there.

About the only thing I agreed with her on. I hate the whole crony capitalism system that exists in the modern world. I have never been good on welfare for anyone.

Retard

Yeah she got a parking lot shut down
How can drumpf aka hitler ever recover

Attached: AOC_Biden.jpg (828x601, 99K)

that bp agent drinking toilet water made my day

Attached: B92E7D02-646F-49CA-B629-8F51497204C2.jpg (600x312, 47K)

They were going to move there regardless. How is this a win specifically for AOC?

Shes a dumb beaner bar tender in a party that hates her. She's gonna be relevant for another year or so then bye bye hun.

no would would do business in nyc without tax breaks

Because she saved the taxpayers billions of dollars

No she didn't.

because she blocked the deal that would have cost NY money, mostly as tax breaks.
Jow Forums was split on this beforehand and personally I supported that decision, even tho AOC is a dumb cunt.

>aoc thread
For what purpose? She isn't funny anymore. It's like bullying a retarded inbred white boy.

It would have created hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Pretty much what I expect from a cunt.

Whose tax bill would have gone up? Nobody is saving money.

Keep shitting on capitalism while using your EBT card to buy smokes faggot.

Lol, no. He gave golan heights, territory of another foreign country to israel on a whim, without getting literally anything in return. Based. Art of the deal. He even moved the embassy to jerusalem before that, because he wanted the world to know he means business when he says he's a friend of israel.

He's a political genius. He said he's not gonna take a salary, so he can schedule meetings at his resorts, take his well earned golf vacation weeks on his own resort, costing many dozens of millions, which is also a way of getting private donations! Just meet them at trump restaurant, the taxpayer will pay the bill! Amazing! Too bad it's against the constitution and stuff, but lol who cares. Congress trying to hold on to it's "war powers" lmao the president is the emperor and he will bomb whoever he feels like.

She's trying to salvage her rep here. Amazon's expanding because they're moving more shit. Simply buying whole foods increases their headcount.

The deal that she drove away, which wasn't guaranteed to begin with was Amazon's corporate HQ, with literally entire assloads of local money. A completely different scale.

I didn't know enough about the offered tax breaks to know if it was a good deal or not, but the other shit like mandatory people of color hiring that AOC wanted was fucking retarded, and her trying to show that losing the HQ, and getting some fucking warehouse and delivery jobs that they would have gotten regardless makes up for it is a complete embarrasment.

yeah dude, I LOVE it when government gives a shit ton of money to gigantic corporations! Go capitalism!!!

You cannot read either idiot. I said I am not for welfare for anyone, and that includes these pseudo-independent capitalists that get money from government to invest for their profit. They either just put all of their own money into putting a business in an area, or they move elsewhere. It is like the idiot sheep who vote for funding stadiums in cities, and making all of the states tax payer pay for it. I am sick of this total welfare state mentality in business, and the general public.

(((Amazon))) BTFO by the queen of Jow Forums? Noice

The tax revenue that Amazon evaded would have been taken out of taxpayers pockets when it comes to funding various social services

she has the most brainlet understanding of economics for a supposed 'economics major' I've ever seen

Except that's not what tax incentives are. Being taxed less doesn't mean they get a handout from taxpayers.

Wow it's not like it creates jobs or anything. Monkey.

Now they get no revenue at all. Good job.

Thousands of well paying jobs gone.

>various social services

yikes

Did anyone read the article? Are they conflating Amazon adding 10 jobs in Brooklyn with the cancelled project that could have added hundreds and then calling it the same thing???

>NYC is an attractive place

Attached: 328A1F1D-AA20-4E56-9252-ACA2D1D61AD7.gif (720x404, 1.69M)

>Tax the government will take anyways
>Now it just goes to more pointless projects
Okay, retard. Taxpayers saved I guess.

The net tax revenues from amazon would have actually added to the fund for social services. The entire reason why cities like NYC offers them in the first place is because it benefits the city more than the businesses.

yes in her brain Amazon hiring 10 mongs at like $15 an hour is equivalent to 25,000 jobs because the city didn't have to give any tax break credits to Amazon to get them

>hundreds
Fuck amazon though

>Except that's not what tax incentives are. Being taxed less doesn't mean they get a handout from taxpayers.
You did not know the deal then. It was Amazon would pay zero taxes for like 5 years if memory serves. Either way it was basically paying them to come.

Good. No welfare for corporations.

I couldn;t find it on WSJ

She's abo-tier retarded. There is no reasoning with people this stupid. They only understand brute force.

Paying zero taxes -still- isn't a handout. And over the lifetime of the facility, it's still a net tax gain for the city.

The real benefit was having jobs locally, and having millionaires and 200 thousand dollar a year star programmers living in new york, spending money there, hiring support staff, ect.

AOC is claiming that Amazon is doing walmart shit to their workers, but they're not doing it at their fucking headquarters.

>It was Amazon would pay zero taxes for like 5 years if memory serves.
If THAT was the deal then it's a fucking no brainer.
NYC has been losing ground to other tech hubs, and because of it's structure, doesn't have startups the way silicon valley or Boston do. Amazon already does clever shit with their accounting so they aren't paying jack in taxes to begin with.

I'd put it on "give ghetto bitches goverment backed subprime loans" levels of retardation to oppose this.
Yes.

>amazon is a well paying job
amazon drone here, kys

yes they pay well for their quality staff not retard warehouse trash like yourself.

Enjoy your prime day next week! At least they aren't putting you in a wage cage...yet.

You a delivery driver?

I hate to say it but...

Not the headquarters with high paying jobs though?

Yep she tore Jow Forums a new one

>Paying zero taxes -still- isn't a handout.
Yes it is. Cope harder.
>And over the lifetime of the facility, it's still a net tax gain for the city.
Yeah sure it is, and when those tax breaks go away so does the recipient of those tax breaks soon after. The corporation pushes to have tem extended, and when they are not, they threaten to, or leave. Just like the owners of pro sports teams, if they do not get what they want.
>The real benefit was having jobs locally, and having millionaires and 200 thousand dollar a year star programmers living in new york, spending money there, hiring support staff, ect.
Until they do not get their way. Read above. There is a reason the Detroit area got decimated, and that is the companies made demands, and did not get their way, or their special privilege. Now labor unions did their fair share at helping, but much of it was not being given their privileges they had.
Everyone has to pay taxes, the poor, MC, rich, and the corps, but as it stands now the MC is the one paying the most per dollar earned than the other three. Hell the poor even get paid more back, and get that subsidy for existing, this garbage needs to end. A flat tax, with no deductions is what needs to be enacted.

>There is a reason the Detroit area got decimated,
You're a complete economic idiot. Detroit never diversified their economy, which means that even if the city were inclined to bargain hard, they have no fucking leverage against the big US automakers.

NYC doesn't have this problem in the first place, and even then, Amazon would be a counterweight to Wall Street and Madison Avenue.

There's no magical "fair share" that makes economies work properly. NYC deals with this by cutting corporate taxes, and putting a big ass sales tax on. The companies then need to have high wages or people won't be able to attract workers.

>retard warehouse trash
Do you honestly think anyone here works a job that reflects their intellect?

4d chess

>200 thousand dollar a year star programmers
They already have to pay fresh grads this much.

Its called the Trump Heights now sandnigger.

>There is a reason the Detroit area got decimated

Attached: Jew pied piper.jpg (600x636, 70K)

>expanding in New York
These companies really have gotten too big, fat, and stupid to survive. New York is going to shove every far-left piece of bullshit down the throats of everyone present that any venture will be smashed to shit against the rocks. Should be investing in New Jersey or Delaware or any number of nearby states that aren't guaranteed to try to make you foot the bill amidst an implosion.

I was going to get a gf.
I assumed I would get 30 blowjobs a month.
She said I would only get 27 blowjobs a month if we were to start dating.
I told her to fuck off for trying to steal 3 blowjobs from me and never started dating her.

>lobbies to get rid of amazon in new york
>now wants amazon in new york
fucking women

>There is a reason the Detroit area got decimated
Yeah, they let the niggers chimp out and destroy the city.

More nazi shit from you sand nigger mud-slime muslim...

This is actually based. Amazon is a shitty megacorp that needs to die.

It would have brought new people to the city, raising real estate prices. Fuck off, we’re full.
t. New Yorker
Ps Kim jong please nuke us

Broken Clock bud