"In order to hire an H-1B worker in place of a U.S. citizen or green card holder...

>"In order to hire an H-1B worker in place of a U.S. citizen or green card holder, the hiring company must show that there is no “minimally qualified” citizen or green card holder to take the job. Recruiting such minimally qualified candidates is generally done through advertising: if nobody responds to the ad then there must not be any minimally qualified candidates.”
>the hiring company must show that there is no “minimally qualified” citizen or green card holder to take the job.
>no “minimally qualified” citizen or green card holder to take the job.
i don't believe for a single god damned second that shitloads of fully-qualified americans aren't applying to every single job listing, no matter how complex. these companies deserve the ROPE

Attached: 1558005319200.jpg (676x676, 105K)

If I pull that off, will you die?

But we posted the job opening on our website on a page you can only get to after going through five pages!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>put small ad in rural newspaper for a single weekday
>oy vey no qualified workers

What is the proper course of action when this catastrophe strikes?
Inb4
>unzips dick

no but you'll wish you had

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 4E2B1990-A774-4B17-BCF5-D8670586B26E.jpg (1125x1363, 160K)

So let me explain this one, my Bulgarian friend

>company wants to fill a role that requires experienced employee
>experienced employees expect higher pay
>company does not want to pay that much
>company puts bullshit requirements unrelated to the role, such as higher education, excessive amount of years of experience (10+ years for a coding language that was made less than 10 years ago), all while offering abysmal pay that nobody that could do the job would actually take
>unqualified people desperate for a chance apply, are all given a fat NO because they aren't "qualified" based upon those bullshit qualifications
>company now has justification to import a poo that will do the job for less pay because it's still better than what he could get in India

The whole thing is a massive fucking racket and employers who do this deserve to hang alongside the employers that hire illegals.

Now taking applications for a new job opening:
>Entry-level programmer

Requirements
>Portfolios demonstrating competence in C, C++, Java, SQL, Python, MATLAB, bash, SWIFT, FORTRAN, perl, Javascript, Ruby, and R
>Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent
>3 years industry experience
>Ability to travel and work overtime on salary
>Starting pay: $11/hour

reminder that job postings like these are specifically designed so that companies can say that there are "no qualified candidates" so they can then hire an H1B pajeet at half of what they would pay an american

>Inb4
>unzips dick
lmao

Bite a belt & pull it the fuck out. Slowly & methodically. Use cooking oil.

>Bulgarian
i'm a burger on a vpn

How the fuck was I supposed to know that

idk mate but at least i didn't resort to memeflaggotry

This is the posting equivalent of wasting fucking oxygen.

and yet you made this post

Diagonal wire cutters... very carefully cut the center part to seperate the two pieces

Yes, I wasted oxygen pointing out you wasting oxygen. Gas us both.
Nobody can tell you're Merican, it was irrelevant to his comment, you pointing it out serves fuck all because nobody gives anything resembling a shit anyway.

This, they also just don't advertise the fucking job

>nobody gives anything resembling a shit anyway.
and yet you made two (2) posts about it. give us another one

It would be extremely painful

Attached: 1540146664807.jpg (716x768, 79K)

H-1B is a legal excuse for slavery in US. There are thousands of workers who cant even speak English, who work in terrible conditions, for pennies and who forced to ether keep working or be sent back to their shithole.
Apple, amazon, google and every other big tech corporations uses those extensively.

you've a big sack

Chuck?

Attached: 1523561060811.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

Sometimes I wonder how people get b& for proxy/vpn then dumbfucks like you announce it

Definitely need a steady hand or things could go south pretty fast.

Attached: 1559814846461.jpg (886x1114, 71K)

UU
UU

>what is a pass?

They advertisze the jobs with crazy specific qualifications, like for the specific poo or spic they want.
Also, the jobsites and work sites are in bad or weird areas.
I used to go on some of these interviews a few years ago.
It's a scam and a game.
No American is going to take the job once they see what is happening

>What is being extra retarded for jeopardizing your pass and announcing rule violations

they specifically list one of the benefits of having a pass is being allowed to post using a vpn, friend.

>A Jow Forums Pass allows you to bypass typing a CAPTCHA verification when posting and reporting posts on the Jow Forums image and discussion boards. Jow Forums Pass users have reduced post cooldown timers. Jow Forums Passes also bypass IP range and country blocks.
>What doesn't a Pass allow me to do?

A Pass does not confer any additional privileges beyond bypassing the CAPTCHA verification. You will still be subject to various post timers and must comply with the Rules of Jow Forums.
>14.The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

(You)

Not being a dick just wouldn't tell anons something that can get you b& bud

i'll prove it to you. my ID will probably change when i post again. brb

check the top-right of the image.

if you try to post using most VPN IPs you get that message. then if you login using your pass you are allowed to post using that exact same IP. it's not against the rules.

Attached: 1552987525777.png (1920x1040, 236K)

>just walk in and give the manager a firm handshale and a square look in the eye. that's how i got my first job making $3 an hour ($22 an hour in 2019 dollars)

I understand that you are able to do it what I am saying is that even with a pass use of VPN is not allowed per rule 14 therefore it is not in your best interest to announce that you are doing it as 4pass doesn't exceptionalise you or convey additional privileges

Also how is ipvanish I use nord and am happy with it but always would consider a better option

don't get ipvanish. they say they don't keep logs but they do, and they're US-based which is ((five eyes)). nordvpn isn't even based in a (((fourteen eyes))) country so they're good. i bought a year sub to this vpn like a dumbass, but i only use it to shitpost here and other shit that isn't illegal, so i don't need privacy from glowniggers as much as i just don't want my isp and websites tracking me.

I know of a certain chip maker that will post ads for jobs in newspapers in the midwest where no one has that kind of experience, then say they cant find qualified workers, and hire the h1b. The jobs are in big market cities that definately have qualified applicants, but are advertised elsewhere.

Ok that is why I went with nord is Panama based in still very careful but seems safer than a us based company