Why are you hateful towards the homeless?

You need to all get off your high horse

Attached: truth.png (613x476, 184K)

There is nothing worse than twitter commies

If leftists actually gave a shit about the homeless they'd let the homeless live with them their homes.

>helping the homeless
>being a communist
both are not mutually inclusive

But leftists don't give their money to the homeless. They give your money to the homeless, who then blow it on dope and booze.

Kill em and turn them into kebabs.

so, we should give them money for drugs until they die in some ditch?

Are they the same faggots who saying giving hobos food is degrading them?

Reminder that there was virtually no homeless people in the USSR
It's an inherently capitalist phenomenon in the first place

>Have you ever tried not being a completely useless piece of shit, after being a completely useless piece of shit for decades? Guess not, check mate whites.

We're not allowed to send useless people to the gulag

Swish.

Attached: 1562390732747.gif (600x338, 423K)

euthansia at work son.
Also you can give them experimental drugs and watch the result.
Its so much better than slavery

I did all that myself. None of these people on twitter were there for me. Because I am white.

I worked as homeless outreach. I had the ability to go into the desert, find junkies, and give them
- free detox
- free housing
- free food
- free job training
Y'know how many people took me up on that offer in nine months?

I have to keep telling people not to give their money to bums
They need to go to a co-op where they will be given a bed and food
If you see someone on the street, he wants drugs

Nope, I was smart enough to never need any of those things.
Fuck this loser.

Sure you did internet tough guy

Fuck the homeless

Wow it sure is hard not being a degenerate drug addled fuckbag

>I never smoked, drank booze, or drank coffee

>you need to be tough not to use heroin or meth , prescriptions
the absolute state

Attached: 1540328092465.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

Genuinely confused here. Is this Tweet trying to argue that we owe the homeless drug money?

Attached: 1DCD2E89-61F6-4ECB-BB81-33311D629AD7.png (745x526, 693K)

Beggars on street corners in major US cities are more often than not a part of an organized ring. They have handlers that give them drugs in exchange for most of their earnings and protection of their turf. If you sit around long enough you will see them convene and possibly even see their handlers drive by and manage the operations.

>smoking or coffee causes homelessness
>its super hard not to be a fucking alcoholic pussy
youre weak faggot, shut up

>needing to "detox"

Lol

Its literally organized crime. It's a job that supplies sympathetic NPCs their "feel good" demand. They have turf, managers and codes that make sure that the operations run smoothly and the cops stay off their back. In exchange, a fuck ton of non taxed drug money is then supplied by anonymous do gooders that fall for their bait.

Audie Murphy got over his addiction by locking himself in a hotel room for a month. You don't need a lot of stuff to kick drugs, you just need to not take drugs.

Also, LMAO at the implication that it's unreasonable to expect a homeless person to have friends.

>checked
Homeless deserve the same fate as commies. And thats the fate Patrick Bateman was dealing on his nightly walks.

It's like it assumes homeless people just dope on drugs by default. I live on the brink of squalor and I barely even touched Tylenol. Fucking assholes pretending to care is worse than any criminal, on par with pedophile priests.

>its super hard not to be a fucking alcoholic pussy
Alcohol addiction is worse than other forms such as heroin addiction dumbass

Yup; I've done it driving my semi truck coast to coast. Heroinnn

My Uncle flies a sign on the off ramp of the highway, can make anywhere from $50 to $300 a day, the high end is around Christmas, but averages probably $80.

He'll get high 2 or even 3 times a day, the same routine day in day out, these fuckers will never just detox if you give them money to score more dope.

He's always gotten clean in lockup, but then he always goes back to using when he is back out

He also recieves like $800 in SSI as well, and all of it goes towards cigs,alcohol, and dope.

Homelessness is currently almost completely eradicated from Finland, but it doesn't really mean that most of those people would be productive. Lots of them are just hauled to contaiment blocs with neets, druggies and non-whites where they are left to commit slow suicides with alcohol through neeteuros.
At least it keeps them from doing crime and being a threat to normal people, but there really isn't an ideal solution.

This can't possibly be true!?!? Anyone on the street would take you up on that in a second, in 1 second!

>Work in city
>See the same lineup of bums day in day out
>Get given the same sad story for 3 years about how they're so close to being off the street. 'anything helps'
>Still on the street
>See me every day
>Don't recognize that they have asked me the same question for almost 3 years

Then you have crust punks pretending to be homeless and panhandling. All in all they're a blight.

>there really isn't an ideal solution.
i think one good solution would be like in the old looney toon cartoons where we could give the bums a cigar, but it's actually a stick of dynamite. and then hopefully they would realize it just at the last second, long enough only to look at and pause to say, PERKELE

>if i have a sip of beer i become a fuckin raging alcoholic and lose my house
guy, you are one pathetic fuck lmao