FBI investigating police "gangs" in Los Angeles

Import the third world and you get third world problems.

>The FBI is investigating a secret society of >tattooed deputies in East Los Angeles as well >as similar gang-like groups elsewhere within >the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, >it was reported Thursday.

>News of the probe comes from multiple >people familiar with the inquiry, the Los >Angeles Times reported.

>The federal probe follows allegations of >beatings and harassment by members of the >Banditos, a group of deputies assigned to the >Sheriff's East L.A. station who brand >themselves with matching tattoos of a >skeleton outfitted in a sombrero, bandolier >and pistol. The clique's members are accused >by other deputies of using gang-like tactics to >recruit young Latino deputies into their fold >and retaliating against those who rebuff them.

Attached: 1.png (620x330, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxla.com/news/local-news/report-fbi-investigating-alleged-tattooed-deputy-gangs-in-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department
businessinsider.com/fbi-gang-assessment-us-military-2011-10
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/05/police-violence-cliques-and-secret-tattoos-fears-rise-over-la-sheriff-gangs
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/ice-launch-mass-raids-targeting-undocumented-families-sunday-n1020446
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynwood_Vikings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot the link:

foxla.com/news/local-news/report-fbi-investigating-alleged-tattooed-deputy-gangs-in-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department

I knew it. I never trusted those cops & EMT and all the other assholes that always have those tattoos

Hire mexican cops, get mexican cops. Guess thats why the corrupt courts love their corrupt beaner cops.

>FBI investigating
so...nothing will be done and we basically have cartel members as police officers now. Honk honk.

This was a huge problem when I was in the Marines. It's funny, because none of them were 0311's or had actual combat experience, yet they were returning to Baltimore, Detroit, Camden, etc and teaching fellow gang members "military tactics". None of these niggers performed well at the rifle range, all are POGs, yet they are miraculously teaching other niggers high speed, low drag shit? Give me a break. This is what diversity does.

LASD is basically a gang.
They all start working in the jails for several years.
By the time they get in the field they're all fucked up.

whats wrong with emts? =(

just the ones who have all the tattoos

>This was a huge problem when I was in the Marines.
I believe it.

>The FBI Announces Gangs Have Infiltrated Every Branch Of The Military
businessinsider.com/fbi-gang-assessment-us-military-2011-10

the 3000 boys nigga

>FBI helps police remove enemy gang from their ranks

This is only tangential, but I've never understood why gangs don't get smart about this shit. Let's say a group of white people decided to make a real criminal enterprise. The first thing I would do? All the drug money or whatever gets reinvested. All enforcers are sent to train with the big names. James yeager and tactical response for commo and coordination, the dudes that were in Benghazi teach urban ops to classes by appointment, Ronin tactics teaches good shit.
Make course requirements out of the .mil manuals that are freely available online. Set up a kill house for running raids through on enemy gang headquarters.
You'd be slow to start, like any other small business as you reinvest, but once you're set, nothing short of actual military intervention could stop you. And even then, it would have to be serious pipe hitters.

Attached: fashwave - kali yuga.jpg (680x960, 196K)

ive never noticed that. But I dont work in LA county anymore. I was an EMT in santa monica for a while. I will say that I hated the firefighters in LA county.

>WE FEDERALES NOW BOIZ

Attached: 1531974581093.gif (400x326, 280K)

You Jow Forums incels are worse than niggers. RESPECT THE BLUE LINE, FAGGOTS. MAGA.

>James Yeager

Attached: FF68D28F-4E0F-41C7-B6E1-167D433A787B.jpg (1125x1354, 826K)

He's a dipshit cunt, and a race traitor, but he's brought together a fair number of decent instructors and offers the widest amount of courses on military tactics and stuff to civvies, including multi-day recon patrol classes, and the communication stuff I mentioned. I fucking hate him, but I respect what tactical response has become.

Attached: fashwave - burn.jpg (741x418, 60K)

The thing is, when criminals restore to violence, they bring a lot of heat on themselves. You'd make a lot more money spearheading some financial scam with the stock market.

that thin lube line will be needed for when you're all locked up.

Attached: 0549CE69-212E-46F1-9465-56863B837542.jpg (773x425, 85K)

Negro those LA cop gangs were there since the 1940s. Who do you think owned the brothels back then?

I guess that makes sense, but all power is derived from violence. And even those groups have to resort to it, or the threat of it, every once in awhile. Barring that, I would imagine having your own group of slick shit night stalkers would be insanely useful. Think about just using it as a pressure point.
>group b is refusing to yield their clients to your firm
>send your men in the dead of night, have them drug the family members in the house, and wake the president of group b
>explain calmly that next time no one will wake up
Except for a little B&E and some light assault, your men have broken no laws, and ideally left no trace. Powerful psychological leverage has been placed.

They watched the The Shield and Training Day too many times.

Why don't they just join Freemansonry or the Jesuit Order/Opus Dei?

wow almost a year old, thank god

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/05/police-violence-cliques-and-secret-tattoos-fears-rise-over-la-sheriff-gangs

They said they were gonna make America Mexico again so why exactly is this surprising?

Attached: WatchitBurn.jpg (540x488, 62K)

It's cause they're low class spics. They should have just gone Freemason or gone to the fucking Jesuit Priest to set up a Fraternal Order of Hispanic Policemen of the Temple of the Green Parrot.

Something like that. Dumb spics. They gotta do it right. They could have had fun pretending to be Hermetic Sorcerer Supremes, worn cute outfits, etc.

Trump is promising to deport 1 million illegal aliens this Sunday
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/ice-launch-mass-raids-targeting-undocumented-families-sunday-n1020446
Pray he doesn't cuck! Shit like this should be happening everyday

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-115515_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 405K)

Im ready and willing with nothing to lose

Watch the news in California I’m gonna get me some beaner deputies soon

they will shoot themselves too, in war they see crip nigger showing signs they will shoot. america is fucked place

With as shitty as Cali is these days, I can't really blame you. You guys are headed down hill so fucking fast.

Have none of you ever dealt with or been arrested by a spic cop before?
>Be me
>18 (this was a long time ago
>Cops show up and arrest me for literally having 1 fucking joint
>manlet spic cop has his hand on his gun non stop like he's going to quick draw shoot me even though I'm 100% a complying liberal cuck back then
>Drives me to police station blaring candy pop shit music
>Jail is filled with spics that don't speak english
And this was over 15 years ago.
I've had more recent similar issues with tattooed cops tattooed cops are auto niggers but the wear their long sleeves to court so the judge never sees their sleeve tattoos of stupid ass bad decisions. You can't even work at a wal mart with tattoos like that but our roided up cops have them everywhere.

What city was this?

It's about time.

Las Cruces New Mexico so figures it was tons of beaners. Don't let your state end up like this place it's horrible.

The news about the FBI investigating them is new.

I live in LA, so I'm living the same nightmare.

the dorner was right.

They are fucking kike shills

An all beaner police force sounds hilarious.

Attached: 1562827849087.jpg (597x604, 102K)

Wow it's like one big open air prison in Los ang el es. Who would have thought?

Aye Chihuahua no one could have predicted this but the real problem is white nationalist gangs

So you're saying if we let all these scummy thieving raping murdering spics into our country, eventually, as they outbreed us, they're gonna take over and corrupt our entire police, military and politics??? Then America will just end up like Mexico, a violent shithole run by corrupt thieving Spic scum????

No!

Shocking!

Someone tell that to the (((LET THEM ALL IN))) Democrats immediately!

Sounds good to me.
We need more corrupt low class cops.
Faster people lose trust in law enforcement the better

Attached: 1562024893429.jpg (255x148, 9K)

they mexicans prob want their own club

...basically, it would eventually become a legit business over time.

compromised pedos investigating compromised demon worshippers

surely this will drain the swamp!

>daily reminder hitler was the good guy
>this is the future your grandparents wanted

Of course not. Even if the FBI werent comped to shit and they actually worked their asses off to suss out all of the corrupt mexinigger cops, what would happen? They would find that at least 1/3 of the lapd/lasd are actively participating in gang activity and they would be politically forced to ignore the vast majority of it because "LA cant fire 1/3 of its cops"

this is nothing new. back in the late 90s/00 there were a group of LASD who used to be called the "regulators" and tattooed themsleves with a similar tat as these new guys

I read the LA Times article. Not a single person mentioned had a non-Hispanic name. And you know what really bothered me? The guy claiming to have fixed the problem just TRANSFERRED the gang members (remember there's more than one gang). Holy Fuck how do you not fire these guys?

have you never heard of the rampart scandal and the inditments that came from it?

I was in a line company. The company that I was in had 3 niggers (as in all 3 were 0311's) in it and one of them was 100% a gang member, he openly admitted it and made frequent trips from lejeune down to atlanta to pick up money from whores he had running for him. All the higher ups knew about it too. They also knew that he, at all times, carried a glock fowty on him in garrison.

>Why didn't they do anything about it
Was talking to 1st Sgt about it and he told me that they pursued options to deal with the situation but were instructed that there was credible intelligence that there were enough of the fuckers in camp lejeune for revenge attacks against families living out in town to be a serious concern and they basically cant do shit about it because muh military cant operate on us soil, and the police were worthless.

>Not a single person mentioned had a non-Hispanic name
Welcome to LA

Attached: GarbageMontebello.jpg (1335x600, 664K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynwood_Vikings

stop, I can only get so erect

Attached: thinking about stuff.png (546x454, 223K)

I don't believe that I have, at least it does not sound familiar.

did you think the la raza memes were a joke?
boomers allowed this country to be invaded, and they sat on their ass doing nothing

Attached: WHITES GET OUT.gif (310x450, 10K)

You faggots already forgot about Baca? The last time the FBI went snooping around an LA jail, a sheriff ended up being charged with corruption.

Attached: 1512100880402.png (658x786, 699K)