ANOTHER PEDOGATE RESEARCH GHOSTED

Tracy Tyman, occult researcher and former producer of the Ground Zero radio show with Clyde Lewis, becomes the latest person to die "suddenly" after investigating pedophile death cults. But she left a "dead man switch" of sorts with a friend and tells what she found. Some schizo cult member in a desolate Arizona camp ground, pedo Turkish businessmen (redundant as all Turks are pedos), a pedo grooming school in England, a trail of weird Youtube videos.

burners.me/2019/07/10/another-pedogate-researcher-suddenly-dies-rip-tracy-twyman/

youtube.com/watch?v=EMS0uuQVbBs

Attached: twyman-library.jpg (378x504, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonsovereignty.com/2013/03/18/hirh-prince-nicholas-de-vere-von-drakenberg-murdered/
tracytwyman.com/plusultra/
dropbox.com/sh/u1sot2cfhnemawi/AABHbgKD3CuXMe-9chHgy6D2a?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/37b1m32g7pzu7l5/Tracytxt.txt?dl=0
youtu.be/G8jz0AKzRMk
archive.is/LgiOo
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1149020735790338057/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

bump

Sliding

>Some schizo cult member in a desolate Arizona camp ground
What happened with that camp that was found then bulldozed? They arrested a former soldier after he ran across it.

Damn, i used to listen to Clyde lewis all the time before the redpill. Hope that fat fuck is holding up alright

>all Turks are pedos
Turkey is the only nation that does not employ pedo blackmail in their system of government

Vigilante-bump

Attached: Justice.png (1080x400, 619K)

bump

Attached: F283EDCB-1DFB-4E5E-8984-C63B6D51150F.jpg (312x290, 48K)

Anyone feeling sleepy?

This is why nobody takes us serious.

Holy shit. I remember her back when I was into conspiracy shit.
That fucking sucks dude.

Bump from Zebra. Don’t let this slide

Attached: 57F9E999-4D56-42CA-A042-1761AB8DA2A2.jpg (314x594, 32K)

It seems like a lot of people keep disappearing lately. Could be coincidence but I always get a conspiracy boner for this kinda stuff so let's hope it goes somewhere.

Yeah, because it's so normalized that no one would give a fuck

Holy shit, why isn't this blowing up?

wouldn't she have like other people working with her during this investigation that also have the information?

Don’t let it slide

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-11-14.06.55.png (1118x2440, 248K)

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-11-14.08.35.png (1194x2496, 279K)

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-11-14.08.52.png (1200x2166, 234K)

True if big. Have a bump

Attached: 1507159078212.gif (320x180, 1.41M)

>(((us)))

This is what, the third pedo researcher, assassinated this year?

This shit will never blow up.....not one article in the MSM

Attached: Flow_A_River_Forth.jpg (411x700, 45K)

>This shit will never blow up.....not one article in the MSM

Of course not, they are involved.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GAY NIGGERS

Pizzagae is nonsense. If you want to be taken seriously, don't even mention it.

>When I was into conspiracy shit
You still are. Kikes have drastically changed the landscape of the internet with special emphasis on subverting and polluting conspiracy groups. If you use the waybackmachine to look at conspiracy sites circa 2013, 14, 15 it's a wholly different experience. From the general comraderie due to a relative lack of shills, to the vastly superior content, it was something completely different to the abomination jews have forced us to wade through

bumping for justice

Yeah like the pope and obama said, it's silly and corpeopheliac like to even entertain the idea that jews use pedo sex to cement loyalties through blackmail and regularly sacrifice children to their God like they have done for the last 2000 years. Just silly.

Scary shit even if it's a larp

Bump.

Attached: 7pit.jpg (1076x977, 621K)

I bet they flick her bean right

No, faggot. I said Pizzagate is nonsense. Pedophile cults are very real. If you want to be taken seriously, don't even mention that stupid ass pizza shit.

bino

tfw you give more of a fuck about things like this than law enforcment do.
rip

look who's talking queer babylonian gnomes on a hill

Any won't her family give out details about her death?
Something really wrong happened here

We are the media now. We blow it up

Attached: 215749fdb605be0da22d50b24ec134eefa7e89dd91b82f8ed91157c6f9d83d0b.jpg (255x231, 16K)

A lot of the disappearances you'll see over the coming months won't just be material witnesses or cabal members. There are going to be a shitload of conspicuous operative extractions and asset extractions. This was no small operation, bringing down this political cartel and severing its control ties from the persistent state and foreign actors. There were talented field agents with stellar propaganda and disinfo oops.

Not saying that is the case in OP's post. Just something to keep in mind now.

Some drama between her and a larper over a 'murder/not murder' of another alternative occult history writer. This other writer wrote the 'Dragon Legacy' which is like a manual for vampiric feeding on the young via body fluid.
gnosticwarrior.c om/death-of-nicholas-de-vere-le-prieure-de-sion-rebuttal-to-tracy-twyman.html

Attached: 1556907655147.jpg (319x331, 15K)

This is being slid so hard

I still listen because I work during his show when it's on here. He had a tribute show to her last night any played old appearances.

Clyde is the king definition of "fence sitter"...deep down he wants to drop red pills and knows what is right, but he can't help himself from taking "the other point of view" as valid. He's still better listening than most anything else. Still has Alex Jones on his show, which is better than any other political show

Pretty creepy

dragonsovereignty.com/2013/03/18/hirh-prince-nicholas-de-vere-von-drakenberg-murdered/

There should be a dozen threads on this, if Jow Forums actually cared

Her site is 404ed
tracytwyman.com/plusultra/
Hes a good dude, called for Wheeler to be arrested months before Ngo got beat up.
I hope he stays safe.

bump

RIP. She was one of the few occult/paranormal researchers I actually enjoyed.

bump

They'd care if they knew. Dozen threads happen when it blows up on MSM. Gotta have a first one

Bump

Attached: CONCERN.jpg (378x429, 58K)

50 larp threads about twitter being down & happenings in California

the cognitive dissonance on this shitty board of "women are useless" and "this important woman doing potentially groundbreaking work has sadly died" you're all performative shits that love jacking off to yourselves and standing on the graves of people you'd do the most to get a rise of when they were living. OP and rest of thread can fuck off and die

RIP and bump

Attached: 1553086562748.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

The last time I heard her was on Freemans show, the FreeZone .. He's one of the OG conspiracy theorists.. Anyways, she was talking about how the AI was fucking with her and sending messages to people on Twitter from her account

What are you taking about here? This wasn't some e thot or dumb broad looking to take her husband to court for money. She was a based woman who actually was a worker and producer of results in her field. Most here know women raised right can turn out like this, but unfortunately this society produces thots by the fuckton. That's what/pol/ rails against.

>schizo cult member in a desolate Arizona camp ground
>Greenleaf Canyon Campground

weird. my family owns a cattle ranch near there. i've never seen any Turks that i can remember. the area is pretty remote & rural.
also it isn't desert it's at the edge of ponderosa forest, it's more of a scrub land

Attached: SanFranciscoPeaks1.jpg (791x813, 160K)

Bump

Attached: 1556491773338.gif (250x188, 1.19M)

Wtf, is was up as of 2 am this morning.
Man they move fast.
I hope this is a witness protection deal.

The last I heard of her she thought the AI was the one sending messages from ehr account but accordingh to this she then found out it was some fucked up pedo/hack

Bump.

shut up you hypocritical faggot, lying through your teeth. you're fully aware of the dogshit you post here day in, day out

They love fucking donkeys so much they got our cuck leader to legalize it over here.

Start digging anons. It’s all here. Tracy gave her life fighting for the truth. Don’t let it be in vain.

dropbox.com/sh/u1sot2cfhnemawi/AABHbgKD3CuXMe-9chHgy6D2a?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/37b1m32g7pzu7l5/Tracytxt.txt?dl=0

show your tits, slut

What is officially the cause of her death?

most certainly suicide

Shills want this buried more than anything. Tracy was a truly great woman. D/c shills going insane.

>wahh wahh women need to to be obsequious and collectively domesticated to service our cybermasculine trad delusions
>oh no a woman of scholarly merits died. it's a tragedy and the entire board recognizes the career potentials of women like her
fucking lol, Jow Forums

Attached: 1546088813138.png (494x525, 249K)

>entire board
>implying
>a lot of shit
Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1554911228184.jpg (370x257, 65K)

youtu.be/G8jz0AKzRMk

Jesus Christ you fucking autist, just how fucking new are you?

>seething
no denial? i'll take it

Archive of this thread incase its shoa’d

archive.is/LgiOo

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1149020735790338057/photo/1

Attached: 65549E74-4C13-4261-9BD0-A9CF58A9E3F2.jpg (996x879, 192K)

She was the real deal, Anons. Check out her books.

fuck you retard. she's a woman and woman aren't supposed to be writing
t. Jow Forums

Attached: 1518832810027.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Shit! She looked like she had nice tits

Fugg.

Attached: 0f26e126bd38ca6616aad3ff9cdcc3247e026c6fc5eedc44be7fb081456ba723.png (500x500, 404K)

>back when I was into conspiracy shit.

Only a leaf could be a brainlet of this fucking magnitude. One doesn't get out of the 'conspiracy shit' unless one has no interest in the truth. And one has no interest in the truth unless they're braindead and/or an NPC.

Agreed, now get the fuck off my board hole

Bump

Attached: 1559955275678m.jpg (1024x723, 67K)

nice argument faggot. you glow so hard, get fucked nigger.

kek

How did she die?

>voodoo donuts
Can I get a QRD

Macaulay Caulkin's donut shop, they have weird pedo symbol donuts and secret tunnels that lead to underground networks of more tunnels.

O Oro Ranch..is that a sly way of saying Zorro Ranch? Epstien's ranch? Odd.

Wasnt the dead arkansas senator on her show?

I just mean I was more into occult tier stuff than politics. Still check in from time to time.

Investigating pedophiles and dies. This isn’t suspicious? It’s the 3rd person at least that was investigating child trafficking and died. Set yourself on fire

There's no dissonance there you dumb nigger. There's the correct statement that women are useless. There is also the correct observation that this one may be an exception and as such not useless and she is worthy of rememberance and her sacrifice should be honored and seen through.

It's almost like people would respect someone, regardless of gender, if they do respectable shit.

But, "muh equality" and "muh sexism."

As if they're founded on nothing.

Not very neutral, but nice shot anyways, Swiss bro.

This

You really are braindead.
>entire board
Has always been 100% fucking wrong.
Jow Forums isn't one person. You're a retard, and your angle is garbage.

nobody's buying it, son