America is now officially 49.6% white and it's BEAUTIFUL

America is now officially 49.6% white and it's BEAUTIFUL.

Attached: 1562857996457.png (768x568, 29K)

Hispanics are white though.

To the whites who survive the eventual collapse, remember what led to the downfall of our civilization: women. When you rebuild, never, EVER, give them any control.

We are not white.
Whites are dying, we are not.

MAGA!

well at least its hispanics and not real nonwhites

>whites are dying
>white population at record numbers
What did he mean by this?

Nah, its ((((them)))) with their subversive tactics that spread into every corner of the western world.

No, they're hispanic, a mutt race of south americans and europeans.

Hispanics are not a race.

If you aren't 100% European - you are not white.

"Hispanic" refers to castas. Unless otherwise specified, they're synonyms.

That birthrates are falling and they will become a minority in their own countries in 30 years.

Attached: Jews-Feminism.jpg (910x478, 130K)

Too bad that most likely both you and I as well as the rest of eastern europeans have either mongolian or turkish dna in them.

Attached: immigration and nationality act of 1965 jewish jew.png (1522x540, 547K)

Attached: 74EE8B27-E502-4F38-B670-1323B01178D6.jpg (817x713, 88K)

You honestly believe that last part? Also birthrates are falling for every race and country across the world. Soon all countries will be below replacement rate.

Ship your SJWs to Africa to promote Feminism or some shit,

They will either reduce the birthrate or based blacks will behead them Win Win!

help us

Attached: 4263BD24-385C-4F0B-AA6D-5C7B2F299AE1.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

what are non-hispanic whites

Russians don't have mongolian admixture. This is a meme.

Attached: 1562849824482.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

whats the problem as long as they are patriots who support the Constitution ?

Attached: 1556210105249.png (1060x600, 662K)

HOLY FUCK

FUCKING YAS

THIS IS IT

THE END OF WHITE BIGOTS

As a fellow leaf, I want to let you know, everyone wants to rake you out this thread and out Jow Forums too.

Attached: calvin and hobbes leaves.gif (600x424, 63K)

No problem, MIGA! GO USA!!!

We need a new 56% meme.

What about ' Le 49%' ?

This, I’ve taken a dna test and it doesn’t say any Mongolian admixture, but I do have some german blood for some reason. Have you taken one and did you have any german admixture?

unless your people were from Novgorod republic it's far from a meme Gültug

No its still 56%. Look like Gen Z is 49% tho. Assuming that (((asterisk))) means nothing.

Yes

Its 37% third or fourth time you made this exact thread. Why keep lying?

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 45K)

What do you mean?

Fuck off mutt you can’t have her she’s mine!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1.png (528x447, 367K)

Attached: tenor.gif (316x230, 109K)

WHITE MINORITY COUNTRY AHAHAHAHA

Based Calvin poster

To be fair mate, it's all our futures, yours included if you don't start deporting muslims, take away women's right to vote and raise your birth rates.

Very few Russians are ok. Mosst of them are gooky by blood and they only look white but act like completely trashy wiggers

Republic of Novgorod were the only Russians that weren't sacked, raped, and pillaged by the Mongols, and even then they've been intermixing with those that were for 800 years.
That said, were slavs really that different from Turko-Mongols in the first place? They both originate from the Eurasian steppe same with Germans.

>ny statistics

retard

You're coping too hard. There's literally going to be 4 BILLION more africans by 2100.

No, it's for all of the U.S, COPING 49%er.

Then why don’t I have any Turk or Mongolian admixture? My your logic I should have some even if it’s a small portion.

>as a mutt let me tell you who’s not white
Shut the fuck up paddy

Even your ID is fucking Hispanic lmfao!

half of those black kids will be murdered by DRUMPF HIT SQUADS

Attached: alexandriaofman.jpg (540x532, 33K)

You are too. Look at the birth rates.

This

First time I made this thread, but I saw one earlier and took the OP pic to remake it.

t. Miguel Ruiz Sanchez

Russians are mutts too Ivan. Thats why most of them have such a pronounced slavic look about them.

t. Abdullah rasheed Muhammad Rodriguez III

t. Mohammed LeBron Hernandez

No Nicholas, you're not white. You can stop LARPing for once in your life now.

my ancestors are white

Attached: 1514216436488[1].png (686x798, 33K)

More lies. In the other threads you were gloating about white genocide until the actual lower numbers are brought up. Then you go silent. Why do you keep lying about the numbers? Why are you lying about making these threads? Why do you stop gloating about white genocide when the actual numbers are brought up?

>Russians are mutts
Meh, somewhat. My immediate family is pretty pure, but if I go onto dna matches and look at 3rd and 4th cousins in Russia some of them look like fucking Neanderthals.

If you're Russian, Polish, Finnish then you probably do it's just so uniform across the population that DNA tests don't treat it as foreign.
Meaning whatever they define "Russian" as includes some Mongol genetics as well, or Siberian/Turkic for that matter.

That’s it? Wtf, too many spics. I sweet would it be, if that race would die out..

my mother (i'm german) told me that there was german immigration to russia under some tsar (i forget the name) because he wanted their engineers/architects and knowledge of industry shit, idk if thats true but maybe that gives you some insight as to why. german blood's good stuff, be proud of it

Okay schizo, believe what you want, but this is the first thread I've made, but seeing that you're this butthurt, I'm going to make 10 more or 100 more, whatever it takes, until the fact of America being 49% has seeped into Jow Forums consciousnesses. That's what you get for accusing me of something I did not do. I hope you will learn a lesson after this.

>they only look white but act like completely trashy wiggers
t. Burger that has never been abroad.

Russia is an enormous landmass the size an entire continent, there's hundreds of ethnic groups living there. When people say "Russian" they mean a European ethnicity, one that is a mixture of Slavs and Nordics. Most Russians stay away from Churkas (the heavily mixed mongol mutts).

Fuck, god damn it. I think you are right, I have a 3rd cousin in Moscow that tested 100% Russian, but she looks like a cute spic, and spics are partly Asian so that makes sense.

Yeah my paternal line were from Russian Poland but were 100% German. Germans had enclaves in Russia forever (until after WW2) it was one of Hitler's pretexts for invading.

They had a distinct culture. Look up Vistula or Volga Germans if you're interested.

will do
>"ein Schuetze steht am Wolgastrand, und leise summt Er mit..."

Its 37% not 49, and you keeep lying, why?

>gen z+ (born 2007--)
>all of the US

Attached: images (25).jpg (251x242, 8K)

All the U.S. for Zoomers, obviously.

Wow I never knew this, that explains it then. Everyone in my family with Russian dna also has german dna. So they must have had a close relationship

So stop being intentionally misleading you kikey fuck

Words don’t describe how enraged I am, America is dead and nothing can convince me otherwise. Hopefully another civil war happens soon.

This is exactly the point of saying brown people are white.
So people can look at the demographics and think "wow, there really is no white decline".
Total psy-ops, and even Jow Forums fell for it. Sad!

yall white people can just have more kids

but yall dont do it.

most yall here are ugly and should not do it anyways.

most yall grew up with shit GMO food so yall kids gonna have some syndrome anyways.

just accept your fate white boys

yall had a good run.

im mexican and going to impregnate a nice colombian virgin that grew up eating healthy organic rainforreset food her whole life.

Young people are the future. There's a direct correlation between age and whiteness in America. Boomer are majority white, but as you drop down through the generations to Gen Z that whiteness decreases steadily with each generation. Next gen will be even worse.

But aren't you happy user, that all those white middle easterners will be coming to your country as well as mine?
They're white! Forget what you know about them being brown, we live in a new world now.

Oki Incel

Now what % of worldwide people are white?

Not the end of the world, the Mongols conquered Russia then got conquered back.

It's a far cry from being a modern Turk at least

based organic breeder spic

So? Just because there's more Africans doesn't mean whites will stop existing.

>next gen will be even better

FTFY

Do you think Africa will be able to house 4 billion niggers? Especially with the average temperature increasing, making large parts of it not habitable.

Based Spic, conquering America for his race.

i bet white percentage is actually lower since mutts count white hispanics as whites

Attached: 1557774823882.jpg (326x312, 37K)

>*Non-hispanic members of race

They will move to Europe dumbass. You literally can’t survive this. This is why ww2 was fought. The good guys lost and now the world will end. Thanks England killing your own bothers over worthless poles. You will have a special place in hell

And most have lots of nigger in em too. Theyre shitskins and nothing more.

What percent of Russia and Chechnya is white? When you find out let me know if you feel it’s also beautiful. Whites aren’t going extinct any time soon stupid.

Most spics are white. They've been saying this majority minority bullshit since the wops came over in 1886.

White are literally going extinct fast retard. Your denial isn't helping us at all.

Attached: tenor.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

Yeah, if only they were that color though.

Attached: ZomboMeme 09072019153519.jpg (920x600, 97K)

according to the Mexican census 47% of them are white but that most likely includes some LARPers and most of the upper classes which don't migrate anyway.

of the ones that immigrate to the US I'd say 1/20 can honestly be mistaken for a white person. Though a good number of mestizos' descendants will look white in time if they breed with white people, similar to Italians.

OHNONONONONO

Attached: white castle mutt.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Insecto. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro del Este.

Attached: 56th president mutt.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

Attached: 1509381312105.png (600x600, 276K)