The reason why Jow Forums hates Latinas is because they won’t date you

Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy. This triggers Jow Forums into hating them. Cope with it white boy, no one is more self laughing and race traitorin as white women.

Attached: 21D7DF2A-1964-4992-88A3-3FBB1A30A247.jpg (1134x2016, 409K)

>mom I posted it again!
Forgot your meme flag too

8th time today, take it easy fernandez

What makes you think non-Whites have any right to be in White nations?

>inb4 you never post again.

>Latinas are extremely proud of their race
they jump on the first dick they can

Are we looking at the same person? Look at that fat fucking stomach. After two kids my wife looks better, and this girl hasn't even had one yet. All mexican girls look super cute and innocent until they have their first child, then they blimp up and get fat and look like the overweight Hobbits you see all over CA.

Mudslimes hate any women over 7yrs old, they arent wife material anymore

I hate spics because they are destroying America

>their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy.
Is this a bad thing? I dont want more racemixed mutts.

that chick is gonna hit the wall before she's 20

Attached: 123456123452345.png (400x400, 151K)

im dating a bronx latina and im white. stay mad forever nig nog lmao.

Mmmmmm milkers

>Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy.
quite literally the opposite, and the vast majority of interracial marriages here are WMLF

And that's a good thing
Look like potatoes by the time they shit out their 3rd kid at 16 years old

I dont know if youve never been in public or are just braindead but even here latinas date white guys alot.

Them tits are already hitting the floor.
Humungus tits are pretty gross when unwrapped

These autist anons who dont go out in the world havent caught on that women hide their rolls beneath high waisted jeans now

This is funny. Because most Latinas are proud to be more white (spanish) than amerindian, compared to other latinas

Let’s say this British browncel spammer is the most annoying poster on this website

Latinas abandon you manlets for the Aryan cock in droves. They make such good little maids.

Yeah no thanks

Attached: 1559699164008.png (540x693, 381K)

100% chance OP lost his last GF to a white guy, triggered AF

This was one of the saddest moments of my life, when I realized that most huge tiddehs look terrible when unleashed.

Post webm, you nigger.

thats not pretty and looks kind of like this guy i went to school with

I dated her spic friend in Spring. /thread

>wife

ok pal

Attached: 1477616445526.jpg (396x382, 54K)

Tell her I said hi mami

this, kek

I went to college in commiefornia, I think I fucked every goblinas girl on campus. What's the real reason you don't see Latina and white souples? It's because white men don't want them. They are ready to jump onto any white cock that would let them since it's part of their culture to hate dark people. I think they had a caste system or something.

This
They literally only think of white cock
Their cock lust is impossible to satisfy
They ride white dick like their lives depend on it

Same post different picture. Remember you better get this thread out a couple more times. The Ice raids start Saturday.

Attached: E498C7D7-930D-427A-B653-26A050B0C5D0.jpg (254x685, 153K)

Asian and hispanic women are the most likely to intermarry lel.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11 1 Trends and patterns in intermarriage.png (342x383, 11K)

I dated 2 and they were both idiots

fat asses tho

I dated an american raised latina. Parents were from Ecuador. It was awful. Fucked her once it was OK then she wouldnt stop calling. Left weird facebook messages and would call my friends asking where I was. At least white girl stalkers just show up at yer work randomly or sniff your armpits. Dumb as rocks too. Tried to mind fuck me saying how "if I was her man I wouldn't be allowed to do x y z and I would have to shave EVERYTHING." Asian mutt girls are best girls

Because latinas only date their brothers.

Latina’s unironically love white dick
But it’s a nice bait thread though, i admit

I swear people on this board are such fucking airheads. OP is a british hapa that spams the zoomer girls thread And the whiteboi Twitter threads but you fucking retarded faggots keep responding

OP is an idiot. Latinas Can’t get enough of gringos. Dont take my word for it. Just go to Mexico and be white and over 6 feet tall and get back to me.

I love these crypto Latina threads. Never stop making them browncel. Also, fuck Jannies for deleting them.

Attached: 28153060_182273279167729_6477192161363230720_n.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)