So how do we revive Christendom in Europa?

So how do we revive Christendom in Europa?

Attached: 1557085194184.jpg (720x720, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kZu87tyqJ4
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/status/1132415315785244672
youtube.com/watch?v=jcM4rdGWZKA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=zpdkDZIkMbg
youtube.com/watch?v=NABioDZ6ydI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>christendom in Europe
Stop religious appropriation

Attached: 1534788413483.jpg (778x857, 511K)

get rid of the jew

this

Nail every believer to a cross

We don’t

It's dead it killed self long ago there no such thing as god its already been debunked by science

Attached: mass-extinction-02-graph.png (1341x1485, 92K)

>its already been debunked by science

Attached: 37765924.png (500x300, 42K)

We don't. It will take a disaster almost ruining Europe to wake people up.

Athiesm is a luxury religion. There's no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.

Defeat in detail. If each one of us gets 1 person to attend mass with them, we have already doubled our numbers. And of course the obvious: marry a nice catholic girl, have as many kids as possible and raise them right.

Holy war against Islam

Attached: 1558575594372.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Become orthodox
youtu.be/4kZu87tyqJ4

You need a more conservative Pope
One that actually preaches the Gospel, not just endlessly talks about accepting migrants.

Attached: 1561689614773.jpg (1080x983, 544K)

See

It's already getting revived, only now it's called Communism.
>Universalist
>Egalitarian
>Wants to topple existing social structures
>Promises greater future for adepts who don't ask question and instead dedicate their everything to serve it
>Monoculture with zero tolerance for wrongthink
>Preaches virtue of poverty and disdain towards all forms of nobility
>Founded by descendant of very prominent jewish bloodline

See

Olga was a crazy boomer bitch of her time, she is known in history because of her cowardly ways, Sviatoslav was /ourguy/, christinaity is for cucks and women.

>Communism.
Unless people are getting sent to work camps for being degenerates i will not acknowledge it as communism.

I did not know Russian education was this bad.

No, it's you who are getting sent to camps for your Original Sin of being privileged European.

Do you like what Christian Democratic Union does to Germany?
>inb4 not real Christianity

if it was holy fire why didn't he hold it still and not wet his beard beforehand?

Attached: 93996581.jpg (500x368, 40K)

By killing yourself so you can hang with your magical sandnigger kike in space. Do it faggot.

>privileged European.
Do you not know where i am ? :D

I may know, but for communist nigger lover, it's all the same. No matter how bad it may be now, they'll make sure to add some vibrant somalis and pakis to your community, because people are equal and we're all one in Karl Marx.

Why can't book describe why they're fossils in the ground.
And other civilizations existed before Christianity tag along are implying all the people all of our ancestors are burning in hell now?

Attached: 1556403767542.png (600x650, 208K)

Based
Imagine not being able to put down the heebs guide to subverting and scare mongering after reading it over 6 gorillion times

>communist nigger lover
what are you even on about Dmitry, what you are talking about sounds like lgbt

It had a good run but I don't really see how any based form of mainstream Christianity could survive in era of globalism and mass media.

We don't

Attached: 1545348009946.jpg (720x480, 44K)

This is the only way.

IC XC
NI KA

Attached: Puščavnik_pred_svojim_bivališčem_leta_1932.jpg (512x768, 106K)

See the Harrowing of Hell icon.

this way.

Attached: tumblr_ntkxafXyT81u3bmemo5_1280.jpg (822x1271, 242K)

>So how do we revive Christendom in Europa?
what the fuck for? You want people believing in the supernatural and invisible sky fairies? How is that a sign of progress?

hope you get nailed to a cross hijo de putana

Start with yourself. Daily prayer (especially with friends and/or family if possible), attend services at least weekly, get active in your local church and community. Find and surround yourself with likeminded fellows who encourage you to grow in virtue.

Quit LARPing tú momo, you're no better than a jihadi mudshit

Trying to send us back into the dark ages

by preaching the logos, brother.
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/status/1132415315785244672

more and more people understand that the decline of christianity is in direct correlation with the decline western civilization:
youtube.com/watch?v=jcM4rdGWZKA&t

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

If people are not willing to save the west out of necessity and pragmatism now, I don't really understand why they would do so under Christianity.

filho da puta, vais para o inferno cabrão

>I don't really understand why they would do so under Christianity.
Watch the youtube movie I linked. (no, but seriously). you really should

Kill all protestants. Pretty obvious.

Attached: 1562255886728.jpg (1591x1999, 3.19M)

>there no such thing as god its already been debunked by science

Attached: 1440717431376.jpg (148x25, 2K)

why not Just follow the words of Christ? i mean Im a Gnostic inb4 le demiurge
YHWH = Zeus / Jupiter
Satan = Cronus / Saturn

its funny how all these Chruches know who is a Heretic but Jesus says the Stone the Builders Rejected that has become the Head of the Corner what did he mean by this?

Its almost as if the Church became the VERY THING he preached against but noone even realizes this they just think they are right because of tradition of Men why not just seek a little and knock around?

Attached: a0003.jpg (700x700, 104K)

Serious question here. I'd guess that atheists/agnostics make up a majority viewership of the other boards.

You could just about change this board to /god/ -- religion general and nobody would notice. Why are there so many delusional Christian conservatives on this board?

You dont. Christianity is on its way out. The only problem is that Islam seems to be taking its place.
If jesus existed, he would have despised organised religion.
If there is a god, a book and people forcing it on you will never bring you closer to him. You'd do that by being a genuine human being, out of wanting to be so, not by blindly following a book word for word.

Your death will be slow and torturous, but it will be nothing compared to what awaits you in Hell.

Attached: 1559977472537.jpg (800x800, 152K)

nah. only prots are dying out. Catholcism and Orthodoxy will eventually take over.

Attached: russia-1.png (308x463, 24K)

>caring about Russian history
Traitor.

pic related.

Attached: 1385922221470.png (1323x184, 50K)

Listen Jensen, the Orthodox church is corrupt, and Russia isn't "based", none of them are truly Christian, they're mostly either cultural Christian and come from wealthy families, or full on atheist materialists that still live in commieblocks.

Integrate church and state (constitutional cuckservatives will be butthurt).

WHY SO YOU GOYS CAN FUCK IT UP AGAIN
>PROTS
WHAT IS THE GREAT SCHISM OF 1054?

ITS GNOSIS TIME WAKE UP READ NAG HAMMADI
>HERETIC
fuck you i take orders from GOD not MEN TRUTH is the TRUTH
exalt yourselves over men WE ARE SO HOLY lolwut im a nobody humbled before the LORD but go on tell me all your infinite wisdoms

Attached: 1560648988620.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

>none of them are truly Christian
cope.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpdkDZIkMbg

You're a fucking clown if you think a catastrophe would send people running back to your dumb monocultural religion.

Christianity was a small snippet of Western history. Its time has come to pass. In fact, it never really had a time. It was a tool for monarchs to exert their control over their subjects and was manipulated and bent to suit their interests. There is no such thing as "Christianity."

Have a large family and raise your kids right. The secular/atheist is a self defeating ideology that will eat itself. Gods Church will persevere through all things and we shall all await the wedding feast of the Lamb.

r8 mi libras por favor

Attached: m0001.jpg (3264x2448, 2.41M)

Yes, will preserve itself through indoctrinating children with bullshit fantasies.

Religion only exists because religious people indoctrinate their children.

Tell me, do you share the same ideology as your parents? There are many religions, how are you so lucky to be born into the one true religion?

Based and lightbulb pilled

>Religion only exists because religious people indoctrinate their children.
then how come both my parents are militant atheists and I chose to become a Christian at 19?
>hurr durr u uneducated
well, im a dataengineer and have studied physics for 3 years but thats what youre gonna claim anyway

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 58K)

There is no indoctrination, everyone must freely choose to love God. Forcing someone to do it is anathema to faith. If you do some research you will see that Christianity is the only religion with a coherent worldview (Islam? Hinduism? Give me a break)

This very much. The Harrowing of Hell is a beautiful and inspiring concept, and incidentally one of the ways to bridge between paganism and Christianity. Your ancestors will not be abandoned.

not true i wasnt raised religious as was athiest and after doing some research it turns out they arent even teaching the Truth

talked to an athiest today said he had uncles who were priests i asked who Metatron was and i got an idk what about Qabalah? lolwut he even said the Hermetic Axiom all things are in motion as i explained it ie Vibrations of Atoms and Bonds via pro / electrons and he said that was my opinion? fantasies not really civilization was born from this fantasy as the structures are still there if you go to a church to find God your doing it wrong go to the mouths of men to hear the word of God? do you know Gematria? and how the whole thing is coded but yeah they did all this elaborate compiling and preservation for thousands of years for no reason that makes sense to bad the people who run this world believe it very much and you dont and they control and here you are denying it

youtube.com/watch?v=NABioDZ6ydI

its long but check it out

>who the FUCK IS METATRON?!?

Attached: g0006.jpg (2048x1365, 523K)

Then you are the minority, but even the stupid can go to university. And if both of your parents are atheists and you chose Christianity freely, then you posses poor decision-making skills.

>Christianity isn't indoctrinated.
Children, from the time of birth attend a weekly group gathering to talk about God. They attend Sunday school, and it is spoonfed to them for their entire childhood. What are the odds that they grow up and just coincidentally share the same beliefs as their parents?

Expose children to it every day. Allow it back into the school.

It never actually really stuck. Especially in Scandinavia.

>lets revive jewish fairytales
How about you kill 3 (((birds))) with one stone and embrace atheism and social darwinism. Might makes right or the survival of the strongest.

Humans are stupid and bad at understanding what is necessary and pragmatic. This is largely unchangeable; most of us are very simple creatures. So we use stories to reveal to truth, make it understandable to us dumb monkeys. Why do you think the idea of Christ is Logos incarnate? Because that is how man can best come to understand capital-T-truth, or what is "necessary and pragmatic," if you like: following a savior-god that quite literally embodies virtue.

Attached: feminism4.gif (269x299, 2M)

Exactly. The people in that video are wealthy families and are mostly cultural Christian. They literally don't mention Jesus or following the Bible a SINGLE TIME in that video, it's all "tradition".
Otherwise, Russia is a massive shithole where most people still live in commieblocks and are atheist materialists. Some are even actual nu-pagans. And the Orthodox church is corrupt, I'm saying this as somebody that comes from an Orthodox country.

Literally any parenting you do can be seen as some kind of indoctrination then. Children become rational adults, and then they have to freely choose to believe or not.

(((science)))

You are intimately connected with God already.

>And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Time after time He will incarnate to restore justice and faith. In times of great trouble you only need to trust Him, I mean God sees everything. When the time is right He will reappear, as was with Jesus.

I suspect the hour draws near already. Calamities will start soon.

Attached: 5757aa57.jpg (300x360, 21K)

We don’t, it’s a slave religion.

>wanting to revive the society which ultimately led to this

it was the bolsheviks bro!!! it was the jews!!!

who do you think let them do it? Christian civilization is going extinct, finally. A shame that it is going to drag down the Aryan race with it.

Attached: roman christianity.png (1681x2802, 246K)

I have a child and I feel that any kind of religious indoctrination is wrong. Morality is separate from religion. I instill good moral values, but don't push any sort of religious affiliation on my child because that is brainwashing a person who isn't old enough to make their own choices.

Children believe in Santa Clause for the same reason they believe in God. Except someone eventually lets them know that Santa isn't real.

The One rules all. Nothing has authority over it.
It is the God.
It is Father of everything,
Holy One
The invisible one over everything.
It is uncontaminated
Pure light no eye can bear to look within.

The One is the Invisible Spirit.
It is not right to think of it as a God or as like God.
It is more than just God.

Nothing is above it.
Nothing rules it.
Since everything exists within it
It does not exist within anything.
Since it is not dependent on anything
It is eternal.

Attached: e0002.gif (562x381, 66K)

>Christcucks appropriating pagan philosophy
>Then come the mental gymnastic to justify worshipping a Jewish rabbi

Lmap. Pathetic. Christianity is the greatest Kewish trick ever pulled over on Europeans. Please postmore of thos retarded boomer and his "A Somali can become Polish" nonsense. Maybe throw in some Pastor "were all spiritually Israelites and rwcixing is cool"Anderson. I love a good laugh

The idea of gods existed long before the idea that there is no god. The burden of proof lies with athiests.

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Attached: e0003.jpg (526x526, 66K)

The Lord works in mysterious ways, what could this possibly mean, how could we eve comprehend such a complex symbol

Kill yourself.

you can't. and what would be the point? read evola

>they dont even mention Jesus
did we watch the same video? yeah they just go to church several times a week, pray several times a day, following biblical gender roles, have large families because they say the Bible commands it, commit to rituals outside in negative 30 degrees to please Jesus and literally has their own Chiristian radio channel explicitly to promote the word of the Bible
>Some are even actual nu-pagans
it must be severely painful to cope this hard

Snowflake triggered.

How is Santa any different from God? Except instead of telling small children about him once a year, it's every week or every day?

Preach brother.

Attached: TriEntry3.jpg (368x360, 43K)

Your Third Eye was known as the gateway to God why is that? the Pineal is your Light Receptor and if God is Not Like a Light but something akin to a frequency/vibration that can be picked up and interpereted by it?

Attached: p0003.jpg (720x720, 98K)

>everyone's christian
>white race thrives
>ohshitatheism.jpg
>the west declines
>it was christianity's fault
Retard

Topkek.

>The burden of proof lies with proving something DOESN'T exist.

Prove to me that unicorns don't exist, faggot. I'll wait.

Pineal Gland is derived from Pine Cone and did you know...........

Attached: g0003.jpg (1288x930, 526K)

Leonardo DaVinci studied the Flower of Life Isaac Newton was obsessed with Alchemy huh must just be bullshit stupid motherfuckers

Attached: g0011.jpg (480x309, 67K)

we wait until the jew starts his 3rd and last world war. that will be enough. after that, everything will solve itself.

I always love how Orthodox people pride themselves on their clean doctrine, but every nation is an utter shithole. My country Greece is among the first in abortion.

God exists.

THIS KILLS THE ATHEIST

Attached: 12312413q32.jpg (850x400, 99K)

get a load of this dumbass sheep

Attached: 1555568338188.png (629x960, 1.31M)

Fix the Catholic Church and restore its virtue and superiority, then we tackle the p*stestant problem

i mean how IGNORANT HE WAS

>inb4 READ A BOOK NIGGERS

Attached: 1556259854986.jpg (795x960, 180K)

God is the basis of morality my friend, you are amoral if you dont believe in God. I hope you see the light. God bless