I will move to Russia for 6 months. Will do an internship there

I will move to Russia for 6 months. Will do an internship there.
Now give it to me straight Jow Forums
How retarded and fucked am I?

Attached: russische-flagge.jpg (347x230, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hias.org/lautenberg-amendment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup#Russia_2018
youtube.com/watch?v=taLvoVXFDmM
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia is a godless fucking soviet shithole. You'll see.
The KBAC is good, though.

Where are you moving?

what city?

What is the geolocation data for your planned workplace

Is it really hell on earth?

Russia is based w beautiful womens!!!

yes

>How retarded and fucked am I?

I think it depends where you are going. I was told Moscow and St.Petersburg are decent places

no

Even more bashing incoming now propaply: I will move to Kaluga. Kinda know what to expect though in places like that. I once went to Voronezh for two days.

Anyone noticing all the Russian related threads lately

Is Russia really the depressing shithole I imagine it as

There is no guarantee that these monkeys will let you go back.

That's a weird place to go. Never even been there...

Worse.

Try krokodil and don't get aids.

Take pictures and post OC here. Why are you asking for input from Mongolian basket weavers? You will literally see it first hand!

Btw Russians like Germans and are curious towards foreigners. You'll have a good time.

if you are brown or pasty white prepare to die

Take winter clothes. Seems likely based on history you'll be there longer than 6 months.

VERY retarded and VERY fucked
How do I escape this shithole lads? I've got a degree in management from the best uni here and now I wish to leave before it collapses. Don't worry I'm white, can program.

I hope you'll get beat up by gopniks wh*Teoid.

>degree in management
Might as well have a gender studies degree

stupid fucking Chechnyaian mutt

Shithole full of shitskin subhumans. Be careful.

Kill yourself fat inbred burger mutt subhuman.

Attached: 1547361119189.png (889x889, 913K)

I'm Arian. Some people even asked me if I would be Russian back home.
Kek. Will be there for the winter anyway.
Yeah, couldn't choose. Volkswagen is there and so that's the place where I'll go.
>Take pictures and post OC here. Why are you asking for input from Mongolian basket weavers? You will literally see it first hand!
Will do Rusanon. I was just interested what Jow Forums thinks. Some time back I asked Jow Forums if I should go, once I got the offer. And everybody was like "You fucking retard. Stay the fuck away. It is a absolute shithole"

>I hope you'll get beat up by gopniks
Hey dear Rusanon. I know that you are welcoming in your heart. No need to be so angry. I will propaply transform to a gopnik myself.

im literally whiter then you inbred muslim mutt. If russia would have left you alone you dickheads would have starved.

No. Is the US really 90% black like Jow Forums lead me to believe to?

Attached: church-on-spilled-blood-452532179-58dea4e23df78c5162de50f9.jpg (768x479, 82K)

Well, I suppose Kaluga is far from being the worst place you could end up in. Also a couple of nice cities not far away from it.

>I'm Arian. Some people even asked me if I would be Russian back home.
>Aryan
>Russian

That's not how the nazi racial hierarchy worked

that's actually good. people in provincial cities are much more friendly to foreign students. city itself isn't great at all, but you are going to study so that's ok.
it depends on city and part of it. commie blocks are shit, historical centres are usually ok.

>management degree from a Russian uni
Tits or gtfo

Lol

idk if this is still abusable but many Russians including my family and myself immigrated to the US through the the 1990s soviet immigration act. It basically gives religious minorities refugee status. This is what the soviet Jews used to sneak their way into the US. To not appear to obvious that this was meant to benefit Jews they included other religious minorities such as protestants (my family).

You can probably lie and say you're a protestant, they have no way of really verifying it. Hell if the Jews abuse it there's no reason for you not to. Also once you have family here you can bring over as much family as you want through chain migration.

hias.org/lautenberg-amendment

Fuck off, we're full.

They were right about slavshits, but we are different

Attached: 1562251099233.jpg (3968x2128, 1.79M)

Yes... Russia is horrible. DO NOT COME HERE. *wink*

Nazi racial hierarchy was before dna was discovered

>a degree in management
enjoy your cashier job

>Will do an internship there.
>Kaluga

Ahaha oh wow. Why?

>How retarded and fucked am I?

10\10. You could study in St Pete or Moscow.
All our small towns are deep in shit.

But I think in Kaluga there are no blacks or Arabs.
Everything is cheap. And girls will suck your dick after words "I am from Germany".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup#Russia_2018

Lots of people went, a few had some visa or booking problems but most had a good time.

DNA was discovered in 1869

But yeah, I understand what you mean. Still, if one uses nazi terms to describe his racial status it is weird to associate aryans to russians because Eastern Europeans were considered subhumans

Good for you Ahmed.

Himmler literally said "Polishness is equal to subhumanity", but nothing personal to Russians.
And we are different from them hence why we are superpower and won WWII.

Russia is getting absolutely plundered by oligarchs (most of whom are Putins close friends)
It's fucked unless kikes are gassed along with P*tin

>Will do an internship there

Like the 4 milllion German POWs that were sent to Siberia after ww2?

Germans literally starved 4+ million (if not more) of Soviet POWs to death lmao

>hence why we are superpower and won WWII

You would have lost biggly against Germany without the US and Brits sending you enormous amounts of equipment.

>All these commiecucks on Jow Forums

Attached: ae0e5e492a4922ef7105a5d06ed8d0900d6afb286ddbc057786a6e3cc95c9b19.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Good luck, I'm aiming for an internship in Russia too in a few years.
It will be in a trade profession, dont know where to go yet though

>Ahaha oh wow. Why?
I kinda enjoyed Russia when I went there the first time. Friends of mine got beaten to the hospital after they did make out with some Russian girls as a bunch of Russian guys noticed that we were from Germany. This happened in Krasnodar btw. But I somehow was okay with it, even though it wasn't nice. I guess I am weird in this regard. Anyway. I heared about this internship thing there in Kaluga especially for german students. And I thought I should go for the adventure. That's how things played out.

>10\10. You could study in St Pete or Moscow.
Would have prefered those, but didn't get a position there sadly.
>And girls will suck your dick after words "I am from Germany".
Kek. Will only believe it when I see it. Talked to my supervisor about Kaluga a bit. He moved there from Germany as well (didn't want to) but he said it is kinda alright. Better than expected.

Yeah, that's a big fat contra. However it seems to me that your culture and society isn't a degenerated as the west. So maybe see this as a positive thing.

Kinda. Kek.

Bullshit. Also, why would you defend krauts?
Failed superpower, shit people.

>Good luck
Thanks.

>I'm aiming for an internship in Russia too in a few years.
Nice. What is your motivation or reason? Do you know what to expect there? Not everybody gets along with it.

>we are superpower and won WWII.
Fuck you. Russians are fucking degenerates. Our women are biggest coal burners in all of Europe and our men are just fucking useless alcoholic losers.

Don't worry pidorashka, at least you won the great patriotic war for the Jews.

Just make him live in the tundra user

>I kinda enjoyed Russia when I went there the first time. Friends of mine got beaten to the hospital after they did make out with some Russian girls as a bunch of Russian guys noticed that we were from Germany. This happened in Krasnodar btw. But I somehow was okay with it, even though it wasn't nice. I guess I am weird in this regard. Anyway. I heared about this internship thing there in Kaluga especially for german students. And I thought I should go for the adventure. That's how things played out.
Lol. Ruskies are retards.

I see mixed race couples (Russian girls with African students) on a daily basis here. Russian men think it's "modern", "liberal", "western" and progressive.

>This happened in Krasnodar btw

I hate south Russia because of this.
Fucking apes from mountings and same tier local russians.

Fucking rednecks.

>Better than expected.

Kaluga is soviet high tech military town. Maybe it is not so bad as other small towns.

stay away from southern areas and get a pepper spray

Attached: DvnFNrkWwAEotgR.jpg (500x500, 29K)

And what do you think sending people out to Siberia means?

>Ruskies are retards.
They can be very friendly though. I ended up drinking with strangers twice in Voronezh for example. One did me invite as well. But overall, you have to play to other rules than in the west, or you will get fucked.

>Russian girls with African students
Ugh...

Partially being interested in Slavic languages and culture, but also just going out of country to experience other places and maybe network with some Ivans and Igors.
No idea what to expect as I dont have an insight into daily life there, I just hope to learn more of the trade and again - network with some Ruskis.

If any Rusanon can shed some light, what can I expect to experience if I lets say, get into an internship at a mechanic? (What kind of people, daily life, etc)

>get a pepper spray

Good advice actually. It is 100% legal and you can buy it without any permit.

You can use it in any case.

What kind of mechanic?
Car repairer?
Hydroturbine maintainer?
There are different kinds of mechanics with very different environment

True, just a regular car mechanic as a first step in my career
If possible I will stay for longer to advance my career, aiming for a bachelor through practical work - but first step is that above.

You will be fine, don't listen to morons.

Just a reminder all these cucks got banned from 2ch cause they were annoying faggots even for them

Attached: 1d51465a4ab8401678866da12a2837c951fb88256859444927e1af145a957d83.png (1134x754, 325K)

Thanks for the advice anons. Sounds useful, as I don't want end up fighting anywhere. Kinda as a 'last way out'.
Can you buy it in supermarkets?

>Maybe it is not so bad as other small towns.
Yeah, propaply way better that the average same sized town in Russia. Many international companies are there and I got told that they made some good progress the last few years. Also because of there being so many companies, you even find quite a few people speak English, which is also not very common for auch places as we both know.

>maybe network with some Ivans and Igors.
Kek. Sounds good man. But make sure you speak proper Russian. I don't need it for my position as everybody in the company speaks German and English. But having bad or non existing language skills won't get you far there. Also I would recommend you do a bit of travelling there first and not go straight there for work. Could happen that you end up not liking it at all.

>True, just a regular car mechanic as a first step in my career

Friend, you are much more retarded than OP if you want to study mechanics here lol.

Go to Germany. Or at least to Czechia if you interesting is slavic culture.

>Can you buy it in supermarkets?

Usually no. You have to find a store for tourists of hunters.

I'm going to learn the language yeah, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be placed somewhere where they speak English
Not afraid I wont like it, they could place me in the most bummed out grey fucking-nowhere shop with redneck Ivans and I think I'd be fine as for envoirment, I dont have the luxury of travelling beforehand so I have to dive in head first.

Car repairing, at least here, needs you lots of social skill as you will deal with a car and car owner both, no middle men
On a plus side lots of cars here are still either ladas or older types so nothing too fancy, rarely you will need to hook up a pc to check the CAN bus and so on, mostly easily repairable
If you have a skill id advice you try for some more fancy places where besides repairs they make mods, its more interesting and you can participate in something wild once in a while youtube.com/watch?v=taLvoVXFDmM

>they could place me in the most bummed out grey fucking-nowhere shop with redneck Ivans and I think I'd be fine as for envoirment,
Keked. That's the spirit my man! All the best and be prepared to have an adventure.

Oh. I see I need to go to sleep.

They arent going to place me in some bumfucked workshop in Siberia, they make sure to put you in certified workshops much more akin to what is here.
And they must exist, since they offer internships in Russia.

>Volkswagen is there and so that's the place where I'll go.
doxxie-doxxie

Well. Then that is fine I think.
But only in Moscow or St Petersburg.

Yeah, thankfully I really have an affinity for languages so hopefully I got some basic russian skill locked down even before I go there.
I dont think they are going to place me in some beat down workshop where they dont speak English, it will most likely be one of the more "fancy" places, however I dont know my skill-ceiling yet as it is still a few years down the line.
Honestly cant wait

What about Kaliningrad? How does that look like?

It's such a bummer you didn't get appointed to Moscow or at least St. Pete, that could easily turn out to be one of the best experiences of your lifetime. I have no idea what westerners(or anyone for that matter) can possibly do in Kaluga for fun, though i've never been there myself

Idk. If you want to be close to Denmark I recommend St Petersburg.

If you use an airplane it will take 2 hours or less.

Everything normal only in big cities.

Sakhalin is the best place to go

Oymyakon...?

Fuck off they're full

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. jn

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562876607.258.jpg (360x640, 80K)

You'll love it. I have American and Swiss friends that moved there and really like it.