You are probably sociopath

This is why propaganda doesn't work on you.

Video games saved you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Sociopathy

Attached: me.png (345x446, 140K)

Thanks vidyagaymes

>muh video games
Ok boomer hope your rock music and blue jeans don't turn you into Satanists that play DnD

No I'm just autistic which made me aloof and withdrawn resulting in being here. It's not sociopathy and to say your a sociopath is edgy.

Gangang

I have lots of empathy
Can people that have no empathy even enjoy video games?

Super Mario made me a hateful bigot
Thank you Nintendo

how do this explain why I'm not a left leaning faggot with a wife's boyfriend?

A sociopath is a person that went through some sort of trauma, abuse, or neglect in their lives, usually childhood. They have formed the condition of sociopathy as a coping mechanism to deal with said abuse. This means that they were born, at least in current theory, neurotypical and from that point the trauma they endured formed the sociopathic condition. What that often means is that they have a difficulty regulating emotions as they were not well or properly formed in the first place.

Their emotional tuning board is out of balance. They have muted responses to some things, and exaggerated responses to others. Often the exaggerated responses are due to triggering stimuli that bring about a reliving of that trauma in one form or another. They may respond badly to raised voices, sexual situations, violence, or a number of other things.

The brain scan of a sociopath doesn't appear the way a psychopaths do because it is not caused by the condition. A sociopath's brain scan can look as neurotypical's would. It is not something that they have isolated a physical difference in their fMRI to be able to pinpoint a diagnosis of sociopathy.
At this time sociopathy is not correlated with any significant brain imaging cues. It may be that they haven't any idea what to look for, that the brain forming around the triggers adapt so that the main showing would not be in physical damage or lack of tissue, but instead how it fires and when. It is a territory that is new and unknown at the moment.

The screening using the fMRI for psychopathy is a relatively new one, and the fact that there is still a lot of progress to be made to sort out the conditional differences between psychopathy and sociopathy, and solid definitions established, this will remain a mystery. It is helping no one on either side, so we all would like the experts to sort their issues out and get back to the science of it all.

Autism is a fake disorder

none of that is what a sociopath is. It's all pseudo scientific bullshit. A sociopath is someone who lacks a conscience.

>be me
>practice amiable facial expressions, smoother vocal timbre and small talk rhetorical shit in the mirror
>only do it because when applied out in the world, I make a point to be just fake enough to put people I'm forced to smalltalk with on edge
>the longer I'm forced to small talk, the more I allow an edge of sarcasm to seep into my voice
>sometimes I just dead-stare at zombie suburbanites (typically baby boomers) who are never aware of how fucking obnoxious they're being
>randomly sabotage random people's vehicles late at night if I'm driving around the county bored.
>only jerk off to phone videos of guys getting head from real crack whores, the filthier looking the better

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SOMEBODY STOP MEEE!!!

t. Teenager who watch a couple beheading videos on /b/ but hasn't met an actual sociopath. They're fucked, I legitimately think they should be exterminated.
What you're thinking of is the normal human condition of limiting who you care about to your own tribe in order to not go insane.

Attached: GAMERS.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Fake disorders all of them

lets all say thanks to vidya

Attached: 1542413084213.png (330x1702, 155K)

Oh yeah? Well, sometimes, I posted BASED, even though I don't mean it!

Attached: 1539855776740.png (939x949, 668K)

Yeah it's not a disorder, just some normal psychological profile that used to be part of society until some retards invented psychiatry
But it's really a handicap in today's society

Sociopaths are massive attention whores who feel pleasure interacting with people in circumstances of domination and manipulation. I fucking hate people, I'm only attention whoring here to try to screw somebody so I can leave this hellhole in the future (and it will probably fail because you are all immoral and stupid) and my relationship with animals is pretty good (it isn't the case with sociopaths).

You are spreading disinfo to cover-up real sociopaths (a lot of them are very wealthy and influential).

Desensitization =/= Sociopathy.

Yep, you definitely got no clue. Good job, faguette.

Attached: impressive.gif (350x254, 2.76M)