Attached: 635da17d.jpg (1024x700, 81K)

this beautiful bastard...

>shit posting in real life
what a timeline to be alive in.

God I love this guy

The god emperor has spoken

I love my president.

based.

Shit posting online himself shit posting in real life--double down on the god tier trolling. Maybe this is why twitter finally exploded and is offline

TRUMP IS THE BEST FUCK NIGGERS

On all the chans combined there's not a single person that could possibly outdo this. This is the biggest (you) net ever cast. What an absolute president.

>al lthat it takes for Jow Forumsturds to admire you is le humor xD
Never change, subhumans.
Never change.

Attached: 123454875677.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>"most immigrants ever"

Reminder: They insulted Ben Garrison by un-inviting him at the behest of the ADL then told him to keep quiet about it.
Trump is a con-artist.

Presidential salary: $1
Perks: infinite (you)s

Attached: Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portrait_of_George_Washington.jpg (1588x1932, 639K)

Your flag brings to mind a cute story I heard recently. It seems there was this polack who went on holiday to the Vatican and he became so confused that he kissed his wife and beat the Pope's feet.

>shill arriving late to the thread
You gotta be quicker, trannies.

Attached: 12436576867.jpg (406x123, 5K)

>mass replying faggot

>Three is a mass reply
Want to know how I know you're being paid to be here?

Want to know how I know you got here in 2016? ;^)

So good. Now if only they set up a camera to catch the reactions to it.

Attached: 1551719759377.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

>If I say you came here in 2016, I win (winky face)

Attached: 1531953295077.jpg (498x329, 17K)

>Twitter shut down
>So he prints his Tweets and shitposts IRL

It almost feels like 2016 again, bros.

Damn, mutts really ARE the best golems, no argument here.

It's starting again.

I thought this started at 3?! reeeee

Attached: correct.gif (200x202, 2.23M)

I fucking love this president

Best president of our lifetimes. We will never get politics this good again. Cant believe theres only 5 more years

Amazing

How can you stay mad at this guy?

Fuck I love that guy.

Attached: 1554693668430.jpg (812x1024, 83K)

your country's greatest exports are land for foreign occupation and shitty tolkein ripoffs

>people laughing at what the president says
>polack is butthurt that people aren’t acting like a twitter mob
>posts rent free jpg thinking it is a burn
>doesn’t realize it was a self burn
Rent free indeed

LMFAO

Attached: F8L2nw.jpg (2048x1536, 1.54M)

Attached: Bmj16yg.jpg (432x600, 61K)

How can this be? Garrison had a cartoon of Soros. Certainly a billionaire involved in politics can be portrayed in a cartoon. Does the ADL believe that if one Jew comes under attack, they all come under attack?
What if Whites did the same thing? If one Jew criticized one White person, the Jew gets ostracized.

Is it that stupid bohunk tony posnaski posting here with his scrambled brain hatred of le trump?

Of joy.
You're in for a rude awakening.

Well question yourself on (who) makes these laws and definitions?

Oh wait that would be antisemitic as well. You better not do that!

TRUST IN THE PLAN

DRUMPF IS FINISHED ANY DAY NOW

Attached: nOqj9sB.jpg (945x934, 547K)

Troll in Chief

Oh he'll be just fine.
The whites in usa tho....
Then again. Not my problem.

This. He's the biggest "fuck you" to the NWO that has ever existed. He'll probably be the last, but dammit, I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Ground Chucked

Attached: FF70756D-82C0-4FB2-976C-9E8D974FE815.jpg (474x318, 29K)

Watch out guys this Polak can see the future :O

What do you live for if not the lulz

Did Ben get invited back yet?

Trumps Twitter has be disabled

Rest of twitter up except trumps

My god this man is a legend. I can’t wait to see history books in 20 years

Epic Trole my fellow pede xD!

This

Nice user

Literally no way he doesnt get relected. This man is operating on another level. How the fuck do you beat this as a senile old democrat?

You cant!

How can animal call human subhuman?

The shit poster in Chief.

is trump going to veto the new visa changes that will give a hundred thousand jobs to mass immigrant poos? if not you now know where his loyalties lie

He's training, honing his shitposting, waiting for the Democrats to pick a nominee so he can personally decapitate them onstage.

This might be my favourite Trump moment if true

>No DRUMPF we won't go to your racist white supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemist social media summit!
>W-W-Why didn't ebil racist neon nazi DRUMPF invite us to his social media summit?

Attached: 1487603448842.jpg (590x588, 98K)

What a hunky post

>President of the USA is shitposting IRL
What a time to be alive, toppest of keks.

Attached: batkek.jpg (474x355, 38K)

NICE

Attached: 1493606575703.jpg (474x429, 16K)

you know user, I do have access to industrial label printers and all the labels I could ever want as part of my job. I really should print out more things to shitpost in real life.

Attached: 20190711_151621.jpg (234x493, 12K)

Attached: 1562511519798.gif (314x314, 319K)

>President of the USA is shitposting IRL
I remember one of his earliest rallies. They are waiting for him to come out and speak. Then on the announcer speakers. Donald trump.
>hello everybody. This is donald trump. I hear you would like me to come and speak. So how about i come out and speak right now. What do you say? Yeah? Ok here i come
Or something like this.
I fucking laughed my ass off..

What a load of shit this social media summit is. Can't wait for Kamala 2020

Daily reminder twitter stock is over valued and is a modern day ponzi scheme.

Attached: 20190711_152354.jpg (234x493, 16K)

My fucking sides... Can't breathe. lmfao. POTUS shitposting irl.

Attached: 1559755618327.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

trolled

Kek, does anyone have vid of this?

master shitposter in chief

Attached: 1485063243198.png (600x528, 374K)

checked

>Kek, does anyone have vid of this?
I forget what rally it was, i would love to find it for you if i could. I just recall it from memory because he announced himself and it was hilarious is why i remember it, because it was so unexpected. Either there was a delay or something. But he announced himself on the speakers.

His campaign was pretty lulzy I'm not a die-hard/ptg/ user but he does crack me up

I cant believe the president of the USA makes the Jow Forums shitposters look like amateurs when it comes to trollings.

you're all a bunch of satanic ogres and your dumb humor will not be worth a shit in hell where you end up. that's all.
bye.
faggots.

~$300 is all you need to get a professional tier vinyl sticker cnc machine. I got one a couple of months ago and being able to custom make pretty much untraceable vinyl sticks is pretty dank.

>Getting this assblasted at lulz
Sad.

That is not up to you to judge, but God, my friend. Bless you.

I don't need something like that, I have access to color label printers that will print on vinyl and thermal transfer printers that with the right ribbon and label combo (which I will add, I have stock for testing) is rated to last 10 years outside for industrial machine applications (AKA, labels on CAT machines, we sell them to caterpillar)

I repair them, test them, ship them and support our customers, so I have all of these machines to play with (and am encouraged too, at least I was when I started but my bosses don't care if I print shit out).

Attached: 20190711_153647.jpg (1041x493, 75K)

How's the wall?

pres is not a king.... He is getting blocked at every step.

that said, last I saw, many more miles have been put up.

>Trump is a bad president becuase democrat judges block all of his actions
If anything it's a cause to support him more and the undemocratic democrats less

>Stock is real
..oh my friend...

It's a shame that the average normie doesn't understand the beauty to his trolls... They don't understand what a complex art it is.

Attached: 1489863194761.png (475x433, 40K)

Only in america

>pres is not a king.... He is getting blocked at every step.
Cope: the post

Attached: time_flies.png (2666x1875, 715K)

Literally IRL shitposting

I think what's so appealing about Trump's posting game is that it comes so naturally to him. He didn't need to lurk or observe or adapt. He just naturally made for shitposting.

Attached: Trump tweet Hillary tweet.jpg (721x950, 207K)

>worst shills ever
You guys don't even try anymore. Is it because Trump stopped the nigger kang funds?

use it to print off trump twitter quotes and stick them on peoples shit whenever you figure out they are left

People will always find an excuse to hate him

You will see cope in 2020 when the GOP gets a super majority in senate and they win the house. It will be amazing to see your reality come to an end.

Then screencap this so you can brag after. ;^)

Fuck off nigger. Go dilate

Attached: 1551552026418.png (255x6776, 3.46M)

shitposter in chief

Great pic

I’m sorry I loved Mommy Tulsi more than you for a minute Daddy. Her milkers are to blame. I want to live with you after the divorce in the big White House.

How mentally fucked in the head you have to be to have this shit saved?
I guess on the same level as the performer.