Is there proof the the Holodomor was aimed at Ukrainians with a genocidal intent?

Attached: communism.png (1280x853, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUEi7v2TMpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raphael Lemkin, founder of the term genocide, 1953: "SOVIET GENOCIDE IN THE UKRAINE"

The fourth step in the process consisted in the fragmentation of the Ukrainian people at once by the addition to the Ukraine of foreign peoples and by the dispersion of the Ukrainians throughout Eastern Europe. In this way, ethnic unity would be destroyed and nationalities mixed. Between 1920 and 1939, the population of Ukraine changed from 80 % Ukrainian to only 63 %. In the face of famine and deportation, the Ukrainian population had declined absolutely from 23.2 million to 19.6 million, while the non-Ukrainian population had increased by 5.6 million. When we consider that Ukraine once had the highest rate of population increase in Europe, around 800,000 per year, it is easy to see that the Russian policy has been accomplished. These have been the chief steps in the systematic destruction of the Ukrainian nation, in its progressive absorption within the new Soviet nation. [...] This is not simply a case of mass murder. It is a case of genocide, of destruction, not of individuals only, but of a culture and a nation.

Most of its victims were Russians and Tatars so no.

It as the kulaks fault

um, no
youtube.com/watch?v=mUEi7v2TMpQ

>Is there proof the the Holodomor was aimed at Ukrainians with a genocidal intent?
Yes.

Just like there's proof that Communism is Jewish and the Jews are inherently anti-White.

this book has like a dozen quotes about the genocidal intend of individuals in the Soviet government towards Ukrainians which they saw as not committed to the communist cause, nationalists and subverted by Polish influence.

Now fuck off, commie.

Attached: 220px-Bloodlands_Europe_between_Stalin_and_Hitler.jpg (220x309, 21K)

It doesn't matter to me, the fact the they couldn't stop a famine shows how shitty there economy was.

Unlike with the Holohoax, theres a paper trail for the holodomor.

>Just like there's proof that Communism is Jewish and the Jews are inherently anti-White.

Okay I'll bite. You know the Jews were PERSECUTED under Stalin, right? They called it Red Fascism. Would you want to be a Jew in the Soviet Union? I think not.

>You know the Jews were PERSECUTED under Stalin, right?
Everyone was persecuted under Stalin, but like every time the Jews are targeted, they make it all about themselves.

You're really going to tell me that the dude who was fucking a Jewess, was surrounded by Jews and who made antisemitism a crime punishable by death was somehow an evil anti-Semite?

>They called it Red Fascism.
That's ridiculous, it's Communism.

>Would you want to be a Jew in the Soviet Union?
You mean like Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, the Bolshevik revolution, the first soviet government etc?

the entire Trotskyite-Stalinist split was among other things a split of the ideology on ethnic lines.

Holodomor is a hoax. Sure, the people starved, but that was a side effect, not the intention. Muh Holodomor sucked, but it's not a genocide.

look how many people die every year from starvation as a direct result of global capitalism.

Attached: stalin on antisemitism.png (1920x434, 53K)

How is forced collectivisation and taking all the means of survival of a substantial part of the population of ethnic Ukrainians that were renowned for their nationalism and didn't want to support the communist-soviet cause, not intentional?

When you take away all the food, and don't allow people to leave the region getting ravished by famine, how can you claim it was not intentional? Unless it's all propaganda of course, in which case, i'd like to have sources.

The reality of resource allocation sucks doesn't it? Still no genocide.

Didn't claim it was. I claimed it was obviously intentional. Unless Soviets didn't know that people die if they didn't eat for an extended period of time.

patently false, Jews were protected by law under soviet regime

Learn to read

Attached: Capture.png (1634x388, 147K)

>It was against the Jews because it was against rich people that didn't do any work!!!!
I don't know if the pilpul is getting worse or if I'm just getting better at seeing through it. Overexposure is a thing, Schlomo.

Attached: p02wrc9z.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The first source is a book about how Jews aren't a race. Written by the son of a Zionist writer and a Frenc-jew?. None of which have been to the USSR in their lives

Attached: THEMYTH.jpg (228x320, 17K)

>We weren't taking your food, we're just "reallocating" it to fund our five-year plan!

Attached: q0bdtmgpinfx.gif (1800x996, 1.73M)

Fun fact: Russian Jews (nowadays lots of them live in the US) are overwhelmingly opposed to communism and mostly support free market economy.

You mean the commies killed millions and millions just by careless accident?

I wish Stalin was alive so much. He would put all these lesser faggots in their place. When will you retards realize russians are the greatest people to ever live and you were born to serve them?

Attached: 1561911230770.jpg (750x884, 158K)

Did not know this, thanks for the good post