Charge Epstein With A Hate Crime

As a JEW He Raped and Abuse ONLY WHITE Female Minors. Charge him with a hate crime.

The Wealthy Jews are laughing at you goy. They have taken your daughters, your innocent children and defiled them. How can you allow this to keep happening? They won't stop. 109

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNCQeQuV6O0
youtube.com/watch?v=yN7Alk96vhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"raped"
You apparently have never been around 15 year old white girls that want shit.

are you a pedo?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNCQeQuV6O0

No but I've had plenty of 15 year old girls try to fuck me for a pack of cigarettes, I'm not dumb enough to take the offer, just saying, 15 year old girls will throw down pussy for just about anything they want but can't get on their own.

are you a white?

Of course this greedy kike would never abuse Jewish kids

t. Chomo

Yes, I am.

15 year olds can't consent. Doesn't matter if they say yes

My point is bitches are sluts and they've been sluts longer than Epstein was in business, I'm sure they'll all come out and claim trauma and drugs and whatever else...and some of them might even be legit about it.
But my money is on at least half of them going willingly for the money, power and connections...cause thats all women care about.

Lol he'll be dead before he ever goes to trial.

Your point is invalid, just like you are.

then it is your job to tell them to go home to their fathers, and if they have none then it is your job to act like one and set them straight and if you don't think that is your job or business the say goodbye to your race, and understand you are creating a world that will render your children into slavery.
If you doubt this or don't believe it, read history

I didn't create the world these bitches live in, I had nothing to do with it, and its not my job to be some ill behaved sluts surrogate father either, I gave that a shot a few times in the last 20 years, I'm done with it.

you are a fool people are never more stupid in their lives their when they are teenagers,

>women do things for men with money and power
WHAT A REVELATION.
If only we had somehow known!

Remember that when you are lying in your hospital bed suffering and dying, ignored. How you failed the people who would have cared and help you with your final exit. Remember in your last days how you abandoned your people and your race giving them up to predators and what a no honor coward your will be your legacy. Enjoy the personal responsibility or your suffering and undignified death.

he burned it all and shredded the rest

Its nice how you can spout words on the internet from behind a meme flag as if I give a shit about any of you people of any color.
Fuck off and die faggot. I don't care.

"white"

Attached: ron-jeremy.jpg (497x697, 66K)

>willingly
ya like you not fully brainwashed and twisted in your fucking mind ...

Attached: twerk.gif (480x270, 1M)

Then why you look like pic related?

Attached: 1520075670021.jpg (600x557, 44K)

>u wat m8

Attached: 81F113D1-5E2D-4563-BE4B-951C17ED2BEC.jpg (267x323, 7K)

which is why you will die alone a slave to stronger and better or more evil me then yourself. You're the man absent who abandons his little daughters to the scum of the earth. Some will be glad to see the back of you while most others just won't care. You have predicted and now sealed your fate.

huwat?

Attached: vf6FjOX.jpg (3264x2448, 588K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yN7Alk96vhA