Crawl towards me has been rehired!

crawl towards me has been rehired!

Attached: crawl2.jpg (395x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2019/07/10/mesa-police-officer-philip-brailsford-rehired-pension-daniel-shaver-shooting/1698540001/
abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/after-murder-acquittal-mesa-ex-cop-philip-brailsford-made-a-pension-deal
archive.is/tDmVD
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine thinking this shouldnt be fired upon. value the safety of some white nigger instead you boot licker!

Attached: crawl.jpg (481x725, 147K)

IIRC he was the one shooting not the one giving retarded commands

>white nigger
>boot licker
communism isn't good for your mind

except im no commie

its very clear the guys a white nigger, ending up in this scenario and being a substance abusing degenerate.
>BUT HE WAS A SENPAITACHI MAN
glad hes dead. white niggers are worse than actual niggers

proof?

This. The Sergeant conveniently retired just after the incident. He should've been judged too.

>tattoos
Red flags missed. Sad!

ARE YOU A NIGGER?
>yes
BANG BANG BANG

never trust a cop who has a bunch of flower tattoos. hes probably part of some freemason cult

Based and crawlpilled

This is not news nor relevant to politics, leafnigger

Why wasn't he ordered to lie flat on his stomach with his arms extended and then approached by the dozen police officers rather than given confusing contradictory orders that caused him to panic and lose his mind -- ending in being shot?

Because your typical police officer is an undertrained retard who breathes through his mouth.

They were there to assassinate him

Yes, but only so he can scam benefits from the state.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2019/07/10/mesa-police-officer-philip-brailsford-rehired-pension-daniel-shaver-shooting/1698540001/

The fact this fucker hasn't been dropped of at an emergency room with his head split open and both index fingers cut off proves America is dead.

Fuck me it's real:

>Brailsford was fired in March 2016. City and court records show he was briefly rehired by the Mesa Police Department in 2018 so he could apply for the pension, which totals more than $30,000 annually
>During that time period, Brailsford applied for accidental disability.
>An accidental disability is one that occurred while the employee was on the clock and permanently prevents the employee from doing his or her job. Both physical and mental conditions can qualify

What a bunch of shit.

look at his mutt face and degenerate tattoos, pigs are scum

The dude was making a good faith effort to follow instruction. He shouodnt have shot him. Now I wouldnt charge the cop with murder or even manslaughter. But the cop was very sloppy amd unprofessional

They had reason to believe a gun man could still be in the room. Needed him to move from the doorway

abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/after-murder-acquittal-mesa-ex-cop-philip-brailsford-made-a-pension-deal
the situation was briefed higher threat before arrival.
what part of the cops safety comes first dont you get? how many videos of random fucks just insta-ending cops lives have you missed? if someone draws quarter, thats 100% just to shoot them, and they have that right. this guy had multiple chances to NOT be shot, unarmed or not, he stepped way past his boundaries and got in a situation i possible couldnt enter being an upstanding citizen

Fuck off, bootlicker.

police are shit. you're probably a faggot cop you fucking asshole.

Why havent this manlet been killed yet?

Source faggot

The whole situation was ridiculous because of the cops. It was handled poorly, and someone lost their life. I'll defend the police, and I always give them the benefit of the doubt, but after watching that video, it is clear none of them should ever wear a badge again.

*scuttles towards officer on all fours naked*
>P-please! I've been good, officer... May I lick your boots?

>the cops should have been professional by giving the stranger as many opportunities to kill them
>this should be their job, everyday

Attached: wtf.jpg (323x323, 15K)

these pigs have no fucking shame

The cop already had the draw on him though, pointing a rifle at the guy while also having the high ground Anakin. Maybe he shouldn't be a cop if he can't handle having an advantage like that in a stressful situation that he made stressful

>THE COP SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE GUN TO BE PULLED OUT THEN ITS OK TO SHOOT
the absolute state of r*ddit

FLOAT TOWARDS ME.
I SAID FLOAT, MOTHERFUCKER!

Police are so corrupt. I guess its not really a job for upstanding men anymore. It only for tattooed freaks, feminists and brown people.

>leaf
>opinion mattering
Lmao.

good.now fuck off

Attached: 984758799478.jpg (767x479, 45K)

>what part of the cops safety comes first dont you get?

Why the fuck would citizens pay cops to value blue lives more than a citizen's? What kind of cuck shit is that? If I pay a bodyguard I'm not expecting him to place his own life above mine!

That's not what I'm saying you fucking leafbrain

>police hiring manlets and tattooed degenerates to begin with
America, ladies and gentlemen.

It's strange how families of police victims never try to get revenge. I've taken walks at night and seen cops parked in their cars doing paperwork, completely oblivious to anything going on outside around them.

Forgot Christopher Dorner?
Its very hard to get at the specific people you want to hit when you are a known disgruntled victim of police brutality. Thats why he only ended up killing beat cops deployed to protect the homes of the senior officers he named as responsible for the corruption and abuse in his heug facebook status.

That's the kid who got beat up on the bus everyday and now as an adult tries to look and act like a badass. but no matter how much he tries to hide it he still that little kid getting his ass kicked.

One moved into my neighborhood, and he is exactly how the left portrays all cops to be. Covered in tattoos, and every time I see him outside he doesn't have a shirt on, and he has a beer in his hand. He is also a giant prick who has already pissed a lot of people off.

youre talking to a fucking leaf. hopefully he matches someone's description and a faggot cop duo with a god damn AR-15 has him play simon says for his life and he gets murdered. then maybe with his lasts few pulses he'll realize what a fucking retard he is for defending the disgusting actions of those cops.

The safety of the public comes first. Cops know what they signed up for.

And he killed that one cops daughter. Based and redpilled.

Why is every cop tatted up like a gang member now

i hate when we have this bread because it reminds me how many cucked boomerfags are on Jow Forums

Attached: 76776393.jpg (620x371, 174K)

police are only a problem because of diversity. before (((civil rights))) police officers were actually helpful members of society and very rarely ever shot anyone. now with diversity and (((sensitivity))) training they have to treat everyone they come across like they're a feral nigger. most cops aren't bad people, they're just forced to treat you the same way they would treat some criminal pavement ape.

because they literally are gang members

t. sociology pro

>sociology
lol... one step removed from made up useless shit like gender studies.

fucking simon fucking says fucking fist my fucking fucking ass

Attached: TOUGHGUY1.jpg (462x549, 42K)

gtfo /ptg/ cancer

archive.is/tDmVD
>FBI investigating tattooed deputy gangs in Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
>The agents also have inquired about other groups known to exist in a department that polices the sprawling county and has nearly as many peace officers as the LAPD. They have asked for information about the tattoos and practices of the Spartans and Regulators in the department’s Century Station, and the Reapers, who operate out of a station in South Los Angeles, according to the sources.

gangs are police now.

the public is more than one person

He's right though. Sociology is pure bullshit.

lol ok bootlicker. Keep making excuses for them and pretending they won't treat you the same as they treat niggers.

Don't get shitty at me that you spent your life on a discipline that amounts of vapid voodoo uses statistics to larp as real science.

>gangs are police now.
police have been gangs always. when did you think they weren't?

He wasnt the one shouting orders numbnuts

GET ON THE FLOOR

WALK THE DINOSAUR

NO NOT LIKE THAT

YOU'RE FUCKED

*BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Kek, how did burgers switch from based SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED to bootlickers in 10-20 years? The police department over here handled every single serious incident around here, very professional.

Guy who had a gun, waving it around on the street. Got warned for multiple minutes that they would fire if he didn't put his gun away. They fired, he fell incapitated on the ground. He grabbed right back at his gun, they fired again, untill he didn't reach anymore and took him in custody. No magdump, only controlled shots and only when there is no other option and they exhausted all other options. Why is that so hard to do in USA? Dutch cops are super professional too.

>Tattoos
Disgusting

>gets shot

Who who rehired him and what’s his name

Fucken leafs suck at posting

If a cop ever tries to treat me like that, I'll just run away. What happened was murder, pure and simple. Poor young dude was crying with fear and obviously did NOT have a long gun on him, which is why the cops were called. I truly hope a nigger gets the better of "Crawl Towards Me".

>Ask target to crawl.
>Target crawls, looks like he's reaching for a gun.
>"Oh well, guess we gotta kill you now."

Heh, this is still one of the most retarded police vids I've seen. Tatted up, cop nigger should've been thrown in jail.

If a cop killed one of my loved ones, there'd be instant retaliation. I hate them so fucking much.
I wish I had the funds and the means to go to the philipines and murder the piece of shit.

>Now I wouldnt charge the cop with murder or even manslaughter.
Now, you are a faggot.

based and redpilled

I hope this pig gets killed slowly by a pack of feral niggers.

i would rather see him killed by a patriotic white vigilante

Attached: 1552033716129.jpg (287x273, 18K)

This was straight out murder and anyone defending the cop in this thread is mentally ill.

>we need the right to bear arms in order to protect ourselves from gub'mint tyr -
>CRAWL
>y-yes sir mr. police man please don' shoot my ass
Yeah...when the time comes to repeal the 2nd amendment and the gun confiscations start for real I'm totally sure the average Americuck will resist.

read my post nigger I literally said they treat everyone like niggers

agreed, that guy shouting instructons raised the pressure until something blew.

I'm good with either desu.

Based he did nothing wrong. That dude would still be alive if he kept his arms up.

>ctrl+f
>"tatt"
>1/11
let's add one more for police are a standing army of degenerate thugs.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Hu

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562876696.1.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Fuck this nigger. Nothing like having Russian roulette and Simon says make some unholy bastard game. Then go play it with a drunk guy who was in his own fucking hotel room.
S.
This clown should NEVER work in law enforcement again

Attached: 86025992-6052-4E59-AD6A-39A5390EF988.gif (640x360, 360K)

Fine. You just have any one of your 10 officers cover the door while you move in to secure your target.

airsoft suicide

Wtf why do the pigs always do this? Such blatant abuse of the system. Rehiring him just long enough for him to file for disability and claim his pension. Now he never has to work again as he will be milking the taxpayer for life. Why doesn't someone put a stop to this?

Attached: 9-11AmerifatMuffins.jpg (603x636, 51K)

>never trust a cop who has tattoos
I got you senpai
I'm so tired of these tattooed up roid rage niggers
>Be me
>Simple man
>Simple life
>Drive to work
>Drive to the grocery stroe
>Drive home
>This is my life
>Nigger cops covered in tattoos still find the time to harass me and I have to go to court often over made up bs and have the judge recognize me
Inb4 you think I'm a darkie I'm whiter then the entire NYC hwndu.

Funny how the flag and ID keep changing even when the post stays the same.

>court records show he was briefly rehired by the Mesa Police Department in 2018 so he could apply for the pension, which totals more than $30,000 annually
That's fucking illegal that's fraud if you or I did it this cop nigger would show up and shoot us but he does it and it's fine god dam this shithole country I hate it so much.

This is a slide thread posted to induce bumps and push away the real threads discussing real topics such as twitter, the pedos, and iran. Do not reply.

It was actually co-operative. The person shouting the retarded orders is different from the guy who fired.

>The state run, taxpayer funded police force isn't politics
You need to find a cop and crawl towards him aggressively.

The incels have a presence in law enforcement too.

He should have had a pike ran through him.

fuck off bootlickers. this is political, a pig gets off scott free for obvious murder.

There is nothing more political then the fact that we live under a bunch of jackboots that you stupid neocon kikes pretend are going to support us instead of kill us in the coming conflict and you don't want that truth to get out or else people would stop bowing to your thugs.
You cowards have already been run out of the black neighborhoods someday soon it won't be safe to terrorize whites either.

Ridiculous. This manlet should be in manlet jail for life.

Having "you're fucked" etched on the dust cover of your AR is rather telling of your character as well as your overall mentality towards firearms usage. I really don't like him. The tattoos don't help his case either.

>This is a slide thread
>posted to induce bumps
>push away the real threads discussing real topics such as
>iran
When they find you your body is going to smell like a broken freezer filled with rotting meat in minecraft of course my federal friend.

Attached: glowniggerrules.png (300x236, 108K)

Some people are so brainwashed by identity politics they literally can't criticized police even when they legitimately fuck up

Tell me more...link?