Today I was walking out of the local Wal-Mart when a group of christians approached me and noticed the Mjolnir around...

Today I was walking out of the local Wal-Mart when a group of christians approached me and noticed the Mjolnir around my neck. They questioned me again and again about numerous off religion questions which was pretty much what I was expecting and prepared for from them, even questions like "catch the game last night?" It was like they were trying to engage in a friend styled conversation with me which is exactly what I didn't want from them. As I walk back to the car one dares to put his hand on my shoulder (which I quickly snapped at him for) and he says "Name one thing Jesus can't do, Pagan." So I quickly shot them all death stares from my eyes and swiftly replied "stand toe to toe with Thor and live to tell about it." I've been waiting so long to use that line, it felt so good. After my response they all left pretty quickly. Gave them all the finger on my way out too! It was priceless.

Attached: bad6bad0b3fd92c5686884d72c0446ae.jpg (624x778, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kZu87tyqJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based! do u watch varg?

Attached: Pagan_Pride_Parade.jpg (429x346, 202K)

I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

Badass, you totally rekt those Christcuck libtards. Btw did you watch Varg's latest video? Don't forget to slurp some semen today, in honor of Odin.

That was the cringiest thing I have read all day

and then everybody clapped?
fucking faggot
have a sage

>this happened
>implying every third soiboy out there doesnt wear le thor hammer from cape shit

That quote is accualy quite good, saved
Also that pasta never gets old, it fucking hilarious

>Things that didn't happen

Why yes, I do. How could you tell?

Gay larp. By the way, every year since the 3rd century when Christ's tomb was rediscovered by Emperor Constantines mother, and ordered the excevation of the pagan temple that was built on top, the Orthodox Christian's receive Holy fire from the sepulcher on Holy Saturday. Not only is it a consistent miracle that has happened every year since then, it is proven by multiple sources from history, and in the first 33 minutes after its received, it cannot burn anyone. Here's video proof
youtu.be/4kZu87tyqJ4

This is how p*Gans actually think

Ive been on the path of Wotan for years now, and I dont wear a cringe mjlonir. I display my beliefs through action not cheap sterling silver junk jewelry off amazon.

Attached: wotan-1343651352_b.jpg (600x869, 96K)

And everyone clapped.

Would you like a reddit gold for your heroic actions?

Why yes I have no idea about paganism and Thor is my daddy.

Based. Hey did you catch the new Varg vid last nite?

Cringe

LOL Christ has already destroyed your trap demon Thor!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This. The allfather doesn't care about your trinkets.
Give him sacrifices and victories.

Give the Christians a taste of their own medicine

>know that this is just a "look at how stupid pagans are" tactic

To be fair, a big problem with pagans is that many of them just bitch and moan about christianity.
They don't look at paganism as the cultural explanations & personifications of the forces of nature and divine law observed by an ethnic group. They don't connect the similarities between their regional pagan stories & other pagan stories or the motifs present in the universalist religions. They don't contemplate the metaphysics & deeper meaning behind the symbolism used & take it in context of bronze age, migration period human societies.

They just larp.
I think every white person should be fully versed in all the stories of ancient paganism. Primarily european paganism as it will resonate with them more than other geographic/ethnic systems, but they should study it. I think every white person should study the abrahamic faiths as well, hinduism, buddhism, confuscianism, and daoism. I don't think that you should believe any of it. What you should do is study them, see where they overlap, understand that all religious cultural traditions are trying to explain the same thing. The divine mysteries, the patterns of spirituality and intangible truths of the universe. We live in an age were every sacred text, mainstream, esoteric, occult, etc is available to us. Use the theological work of past centuries to guide your observations about the universe. Stand upon the shoulders of giants so that you may be able to find God and see the workings of God. They are all around us and in us. Strive not for belief but experience and knowledge of God.
There is a lot of good that can be extrapolated from paganism, there is a lot of good that can be extrapolated from Christianity. All of them are incomplete pictures, all of them have errors but all of them also have truths, or at least approximations of truth.
This whole "rooting for your football team" mentality is the death of spiritual pursuits.

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>things that totally happened

This. It's funny how all of you "pagans" always take this approach of shitting on Christianity to try and recruit others too. It's been probably since 2012 since I've seen a pagan thread that was about people exchanging information and building up instead of just trying to tear down. Now the question is, is that because you're a majority of underageb& LARPagans? Or is that because you're just kikes playing a role to try and stir up shit against Christianity?
Hmmmm

You should've grabbed a mallet and crushed there skulls and fucked there women.

i also wear a mjollnir.

>"My god can beat up your god!"
Man religious people are fucking retard. Just believe in your god and follow their teachings, don't argue about it like children.

They will stop at nothing to demonize anything in the interests of whites. If paganism is not 100% cucked, they will attack it and subvert it.
If there is a Christian Church that remains uncucked, they will attack it and subvert it.

It's all an attempt to destroy whites, and the REAL brotherhood that should exist between us.
If you are white, and you hold any non-whites in higher esteem than your own white brothers, you are a traitor. Even if your brother is a bit misguided or not. He is of you. As long he is a brother to you, you are a brother to him. If you would prefer an [your religions] non-white to a [different religion] white, then you are a traitor to your people.
Traitors will do as traitors do. Never expect anything more than that from them. They'll get what's coming.

Attached: 1420436285484.jpg (2400x3000, 2.66M)

nice thread, christcuck