Hmmm

Attached: any1else.jpg (1135x987, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1071478445648084993
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s not loading any comments for me.

Just glitched for me too. In the middle of a DM set to sell one of my violins. Rather annoying.

Same here. Also tried on Tor and not working.

I’m getting internal error on mobile.
Hold me I’m concerned

Its the jews

twitter.com/JackPosobiec is down as well

Mine is down--wa state

wait... didn't Q predict this..

A wild beanie just flew over my double-wide

Sweden here, it's down as well

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1071478445648084993 comment was up a few minutes ago now everything is down

Attached: 1537364324324.png (960x540, 99K)

Trump is shutting them down. Oh how the tables have turned!

It would be absolutely glorious if all American Based social media platforms were made to allow free speech, and only spam could be removed by jannies.
The glory!

Down for me too. Main account & priv.

holy shit man why are they doing this?

Attached: EBA4D349-F907-4C03-A248-E99CC5BD17DB.jpg (1242x1184, 560K)

this comment is up again. his account is still down

Oy vey! Shut it down!

Attached: 46056161-93DF-42BD-B534-4490484E8538.png (300x300, 28K)

Favourite violin piece?

Digits confirmed Anadda Shoah.

Quick check the Q clock

NUCLEAR
EARTHQUAKE
ALIENS
ATTACKING
IRAN
RIGHT
NAAAAOOO

KIKES ARE FUCKING INSUFFERABLE

It's down worldwide.

Had to refresh a bunch to see trump tweets

comment is still up. account is still down. Jow Forums marking a screenshot of mine as malicious

Attached: malicious.png (476x419, 34K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whew. was beginning to think i was banned or something.

It's down for me

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

you have digital aids I'm afraid

Plus asteroids or something

why you selling how much is it?

Violin Concerto #1 in G minor by Rachmaninoff.

I truly want to fucking kill these people.

Down for me as of 10 minutes ago, east coast usa

Is twitter throwing a tantrum to prove a point about how it’s needed?

Oh no, whatever will you do without social media cancer.

What will all the Twiggers do now that they can't cry about Trump?

Attached: 7nfu.jpg (744x558, 40K)

Completely down for me now.

Was it handcrafted? I build violins. Building a double bass right now. It's a sweet build of sleek love.

TRANNY
ASTEROID
PIZZA
CENSORING
EVERYONE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

s

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1071478445648084993
this comment is up and down and up and down for me. not a caching issue

Attached: 15845734545.png (960x540, 273K)

I was actually just going on twitter to see what was going on with Tommy Robinson's sentencing and yeah whole site is down. Big news day today. Too bad we still have 6 gorrilian slide threads/ min.

Attached: HLFU1886.jpg (640x425, 86K)

Good, I hope it never recovers.
Twitter is cancer is the internet, alongside speddit.
The world would honestly be a slightly better place without it.

I make violins and sell them. This one is a 4/4 violin and the intended buyer is in an American City Symphony.

I won't post a pic because there's something distinct about my violins that would be a dead giveaway to who I am.

Quasimodo predicted this.

>Oh no, whatever will you do without social media cancer.
twitter is where i get my news and where i learn liberal talking points.

what, you expect me to put up with Jow Forums's chaotic shitposting 24/7?

Needed for what? If every tweet were deleted the net effect would be positive for humanity.

first time I'm seeint this behavior of a website

Seems to be having problems here in Florida.

Attached: down.png (959x540, 102K)

Down here too

take your meds schizoid the entirety of twitter is down not just your boomer schizo larp comment.

Same here

Twitter is a cancer but you are right. My twitter usage went up the more blacked posting here went up.

a twatter just landed on my roof!

Attached: sctv.jpg (765x577, 24K)

Once you've heard one liberal talking point, you've heard them all. Twitter is mostly fat, lazy rich white/Jewish women and low test men virtue signaling for internet clout.

Down in Texas

nah it's down here too

Twitter is down in Europe at the moment, a coincidence?

TWITTER HQ JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

oh that's really badass user, was just curious. i play guitar myself. i'll bet it is labor intensive to make those violins eh?

HAPPENING

I know I'm just testing. what's weird is that the comment is up and down and up a.s.o.
extremely weird

Shit I hope it's down forever. Twitter is a cesspit.

>Once you've heard one liberal talking point, you've heard them all. Twitter is mostly fat, lazy rich white/Jewish women and low test men virtue signaling for internet clout.
Point being I know what the liberal narrative is from a source where I don't have to wait 30+ minutes to get it (aka the news). and I can see what liberals really are saying as opposed to what they want me to think they're saying (ex: the MSM).

It sucks yes, but it has its usefulness.

It's out here in Kentucky as well

Down in Romania. They aren't even hiding it anymore

CONFIRMED

>TWITTER IS DOWN IN BONGLAND

Down in Maryland. Can't load tweets.

be safe and perform a virus scan on your machine

Down here too

Takes me a week, fulltime, to make a single violin. The hard part is selecting wood and aging it 5 years in the kiln.

>Twitter is a cancer but you are right. My twitter usage went up the more blacked posting here went up.
yeah, with the lack of quality content here these days, there's simply no social media alternative to twitter.

Quit crying spergs and boomers. Your precious little autistic larp farm will return to functioning soon.

down everywhere. logging in is also impossible

Attached: down everywhere.png (1193x725, 482K)

Rejoice, actually. Right now is the closest your generation has ever been or will ever be to what the 1970s were. Walk out into open air and sunshine and pray that it stays down. Btw, if Twitter themselves are doing this, dangerous game: this is your first step in showing everyone after GenX what the world felt like without you. Once they survive it you're done.

Aah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

I mean, if you want to wade through that mind numbing shit then more power to you. I get more accurate news from Jow Forums a solid day before any other source AND its mk or accurate to boot.
When the quakes in Cali were going off, I knew a full hour before my girlfriend's app went off, and I told her exactly where it was at and what time.

It's not that quality content has gone away here, it's just harder to find. It's buried. But i love Jow Forums still. I just get a kick out of using our arguments against people there. they get genuinely shocked or just call me a russian bot/troll.

J-j-j-just a coincidence I'm sure.

Cheers, off to sleep with that in the background. Good luck selling your gear mate

410 stand up

it'll be back up in an hour. don't go over board mate.

Anyone San Diego here? Friend there just texted me saying "streets empty here for some reason, not a car anywhere - what the hell is going on?" I'm innawoods in Montecito, so no idea.

I agree, but you know that Jack thinks it’s God’s gift to the world.

it is virtuous work.

"Twitter is a garbage platform & Jack Dorsey(CEO) is a duplicitous snake" ~ Tim Pool(The Milquetoast Fence Sitter)

Even the normies are gonna raise their eyebrows over this one.

I was wondering what happened. I have sudden messages and stuff and it won't let me see them. How... odd.

I legit laughed at this. Fantastic.

Summit laughs

>Benrolled

Nothing personal goyim

Attached: 1527992117723.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Agreed, if you know how to filter through all the shitposts and actually distinguish what's going on here you can figure shit out long before the normieniggers even know something is happening.
Think that's a main reason this place is so addicting.

AND STAY DOWN

Our response won't be either :)