What are the political implications of this schizo and his army of cringe inducing boomers who would probably die for...

What are the political implications of this schizo and his army of cringe inducing boomers who would probably die for this IQ faking retard? are they dangerous?

Attached: 556356_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgN4ipYosPs
youtube.com/watch?v=-ChYbgI8YFk
youtube.com/watch?v=nAnGSd4WHwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that 1000 cock stare

They are as smart as you, idiot kike.

schizo-bear you do realize your leader is a kike, right? kek

>schizo-bear
kek

Seems schizo is the new incel. Amazin

Seething zoomer.

Nick does look like a lesbian from the early 90s with his skinny fat body and lesbian shoulder pads.

>muh appearance
this low IQ fraud can't think of anything of substance to attack on

A kike with foreskin?

Little nickles fuentes acts like too much of a kike not to be one. He lies, uses (((optics))), is a short frail little midgeboy obsessed with his mother, wont say nigger like a faggot.

Owen Benjamin thinks that Grandparents shouldn’t be anywhere near their grandchildren. I listened to his stream today and Owen just kept bashing somebody for living in the same house as his mother, which is normal everywhere in the world except (((murica))). Owen fell for the jewish trick to separate families and showed how weak of a man he is today. Now Vox Day, on the other hand, can’t handle one of his friends saying “Peace be upon Muhammad”. Both are weak Christians.

I’m going to pipi.

PISSSSSSCHWOOOOOSHSSHHHWOAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRUUUUOOAAAASHHHHHHHWOOOSHAAASHWAAAAASHAAAAASSSSEEEEEEIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSPIIIIIIIISSSSPIPIPIPPUSHWOAAASHSSOWAHSSSHOOOOSHIIIIIPSSSSSSSSSSSIIIISHSSOWWWSHOWAAAAAASHSCHWOOOSHUOASHSHESHSHUUSHOPOLOOOOSH

oh no OH NO MORE URK AARK

SHVAAASHSHWPOLOSHWOOSHBOGDANOFFAHOLASHWIIISHPISSSSHOOOWSHSOWSCHWOOOSHPOLOSHWOOSHBOGDANOFFAHOLASHWIIISHPISSSSHOOOWSHSOWSCHWOOOSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIILIOLOLOOOROLLOOOORUOA

ORA OREEEEEEESH

oh no now I have to POOPOO URK UAAARK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI’m going to poopoo.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPAAPAPPAPOPOOOPOOOPOPOOPOOPPPOOPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOPOOPOOOPOOOOOPAPAPAPAAAAABBBBBBRAAAPAPAPAPAPAPOPOAOOPAOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOOOFRRRRRRRTTTAAAAAPOOOOOOMPFBLOARFPAPAPAPOOOPOOOSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKPOOPAAAPOOOOOBRAPPPPPOOPOOPO

oh no OH NO MORE URK AARK

BRRRRRACACACAACACACACACRABPOOPOAAPAOPAOAOPAOOOOOBOOMPOOOMPBLOORFPPPRAAAAPPPPPPRACACACACRABPOOOPOOBLOORFPFOOPBOOPFBLAAARGGGPOOMPPOOPEEOOPOOMPF

OHHH OH FUCK

pulls up pants
sniffs

Oh no OH NO it smells so bad I’m gonna huuurk I’m gonna huuuuuuHUUUURRRRL I’m going to puke HUUUURROOOOOLOLOLOPLUUUUUKE BLAAAAAAAAAHKAFFKAFFcoughCOUGH VLAAAAAAAAAAHCOUUGHLAAAAHBUUUUUURRLLLLLHYUUUUURRRLLUUUUULR PLOOOOOOL PLAAAAAA COUGH KAFFCOFFF

wipes face
walks away

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.jpg (600x631, 68K)

Nothing. They send big bear money to be in his cult and that's it. Just because someone names them doesn't make them worth listening to. All the advice he gives you should know intuitively.

>it doesnt matter what you look like its whats inside that counts

Okay civnat

NICKER NATIONALISM PEEPEEPOOPOO

OB IS CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED

Attached: IMG_3805.jpg (1080x1042, 83K)

owen is a jew, and his wife is a goblin, and his children are spics, whats your point?

Attached: 1231231231.jpg (374x374, 24K)

What are you doing?

FUCK THAT NIGGER TOO

Attached: IMG_3793.jpg (498x618, 51K)

Because Jews have a higher chance of being schizoid than everyone else. Incel is a jewish term, schizoid is much better

hes bringing back /b/ style spam/shitposting

Attached: IMG_3791.jpg (334x506, 28K)

LET MY BACK ON TWITTER YOU JEWS

Attached: enjoyurban.jpg (600x413, 37K)

Nick is a goblin and acts jewier than ben Shapiro, what's your point?

??????????
youre the one who brought up muh civnat, as if someones appearance is an argument kek, get a grip u kike lover

I missed Nick's show last night? Is he fighting again? I need a quick rinse down.

Owen doesn’t allow trolling on his chat because there are children watching, yet says “nigger” multiple times, yet makes fun of somebody for saying “milkers” because the person that says it doesn’t also say “niggers”.

Anybody know where in Washington state this faggot lives?

To summarize, here are Owen Benjamin Smith’s beliefs:
>there’s no such thing ad free speech
>it’s OK to say niggers
>it’s not OK to say milkers unless you also say niggers
>Owen’s children shouldn’t hear the word jew when he’s streaming, but know the Earth isn’t a ball at only 3 years old
>Children watch the stream so no trolling and call (((them))) “men in small hats” so Owen’s kids don’t hear too much Truth too fast
>no red pills blue bills black pills only Truth or Loli pops
Team Truth!

Attached: 674F2D66-6C5A-49F7-BC8C-8FAC27EFFD2C.jpg (764x960, 92K)

Reminder that he used to fuck Wednesday Addams.

Attached: temp.jpg (550x392, 50K)

reminder that meme flaggots are cowards with no voice

>Owen Benjamin thinks that Grandparents shouldn’t be anywhere near their grandchildren.
God I hate this boomer bullshit. My parents would rather keep paying a mortgage in their sixties than move into the in-law apartment in my house. And then they bitch every other weekend when they see my kids that they don't see them often enough.

If I fucked her id get her to wear that cute little outfit she wears in the Addams Family movies.

years and years of (((sitcoms))) have done us little good

This whole spat is further proof all Fuentes fans are lonely incels. you all have a life you should be living.

Attached: C7A16305-72F7-4336-8D4B-E3AF90D95192.jpg (685x690, 107K)

Is he a literal giant? He looks like a pedo taking his date for a walk.

that's a good point but if you're going to rush to conclusions based on an obvious emotion driven MISTAKE by owen that happened today and yesterday you're going to miss out on a lot of insight

I've been watching big bear since February of this year and have enjoyed most of his streams up to this point but his reaction to Nick was way over the top. What is the deal with this fucking guy? I genuinely agree with everything he said about Crowder, Shapiro, Petersen, Harris etc. but now he just seems like some asshole who has a penchant for burning bridges.

more like coke

he's 6'7"

stay mad, mutt

kikes don't believe jesus christ is the Lord and Savior.

damn you kikes are scared

don't forget he's partially jew

i love Owen, just keeping him in check

>Trusting an actor, ever
Hahaha Owen milking his paypiggies, its sad! Actors have always been lower than prostitutes.

>nAy8z
kek

He's an eighth Jewish. Passes the Nuremburg laws as far as I know so no recreational camps for him.

I was calling owen his fans and you, kikes. Learn how to read.

facts, i think goldstein stole his logos the other day

take it easy schizobear

Attached: F0FDCB09-5986-479E-A421-A3455C8AA12F.png (222x195, 112K)

throw in the towel bud i can feel your emotions through the screen

Try harder

seething

Attached: 1858A4E1-8FAD-4A42-9F01-4F0D70078977.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Whew

Im not a kike, and dont follow owen. What am i seething at?

just go home bud

Them calling everyone schizo is just a projection. It's all in their heads because some relative likely had it.

>totally not seething

Attached: 1549419171109.jpg (675x601, 63K)

Nothing to say?

Again what would i be seething at?

>not seething

Attached: 1537146522827.gif (414x532, 438K)

you're not able to handle yourself in a single thread you're far too emotional to hang. go home bud.

>call owen and his followers kikes
>im seething
Lmao

>criticises optics
>uses (( )) brackets instead of saying jews
Your double digit IQ is really working out for you.

>lies
>nothing to say
Keep trying

your mind is so fractured that i'm afraid only god can help you

His spat with Nick is fucking pathetic.

he's tall but he's also thick like strong slavic man

Cant wait for this boomer to get the knife

Attached: b2e107602f528b1ae0dbc3872f07ff24.jpg (700x1045, 133K)

>9 posts by this ID
>in an e-celeb thread
Sorry your life is so boring and lonely.

NICOLAU, ESTAMOS CONTIGO CARALHO!

Attached: 47).png (820x489, 609K)

None. He's still on YouTube because the shit he says is so unserious. His stand-up was good before the redpill overdose. Now he's way off in narcissistic bad-faith fantasy land.

I really hope he doesn't descend into total psychosis and think demons are all over his farm or something. He easily could.

He gets really gamma-ey and it's annoying. The over the top yelling is distracting when I'm driving

oh no, another emotional basket case

Go to bed mr fuentes

the redpills glazed his eyes, you can tell when he's doing stand up there's a lot of thinking between words, spacing looks and such. he's too new into the game to handle a redpill OD on stage like that; he needs way more time sitting and thinking becoming comfortable with a "new world" so to say, or else he's going to continue to look like a freakshow

>uses (((optics))),
Holy shit what a retarded take.

>married
>making many kids
>owns land
>grows food
>raises livestock

zoomers living with mom can't relate lmao

He's being groomed to replace the TV guys after they all go down

incels and schizos are separate - but not mutually exclusive - categories.

>Hear of Jow Forums's new guy, the WHITE NATIONALIST BASED NICK FUENTES
>Turn on vid
>Short little rat-faced mexican comes on the screen
>So short his head barely makes it over the desk
>Takes a shot of tequila and strokes his moustache
>AYE AYE AYE, EL JUDICO NO MI GUSTAAAAA
>fires pistols in the air
>MI PALESTINAAAA AYE AYE AYE
>Jarabe Tapatio starts playing
>Hear ICE agents pounding on his door

Attached: Fuentes.png (1288x834, 1.25M)

Nice copy-pasta. Watch an actual clip of him instead to get a picture.

youtu.be/WgN4ipYosPs

Don't shit all over my pasta bucko

nobody fucking cares

youtube.com/watch?v=-ChYbgI8YFk

Attached: 1552837940803.png (1359x1381, 436K)

>12 posts by this ID
>"Nobody fucking cares"
Keep camping this thread, you fat, lonely, limpwristed gamma-male.
youtube.com/watch?v=nAnGSd4WHwU

Sad! Nick is big brained and unironically /ourguy/

Attached: 1555359465339.jpg (1200x730, 98K)

you're not funny, jew

Damn....

you're so mad lol

COPE

you projected yourself into a corner and now you're almost at 9 posts. i mean i really do feel bad for you bud, but you didn't handle this the right way

low iq take. next.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 100% OF OWEN BENJAMIN THREADS ARE CREATED BY HIS FANS (POOFTERS THAT CALL THEMSELVES BEARS) IN ORDER TO GET PEOPLE INTERESTED IN HIM AND PROMOTE HIS CONTENT.

This is a shill thread lads. Ignore this literal /who/ and his idiots.

Owen came from hollywood. That automatically makes me believe he did gay stuff.

Daily reminder that Nick Fuentes picks his nose and eats snot on camera.

This is a slide thread posted to keep us discussing what is actually happening right now with twitter, the pedos, and iran. Do not reply.

It's weird that Owen seems to be a free thinker yet has a really poor judge of character. He's still going through all the inherently untrustworthy frauds that we all cottoned on to years ago.

Yet at the same time semi-virtue signalling against us while semi-embracing us.

Wow, you kikes are really afraid, aren't you? This is the 3rd Owen character assassination thread in the past 2 hours. It's obvious that these threads are astroturfed. The exact same scripted attacks, syntax and writing styles - spaced a few minutes apart. You shills will never fit in. How much extra does Media Matters pay you trannies every time you use the BOOMER buzzword? It has appeared over 40 times across 3 threads, all contained in posts attacking Owen. There is no way this is organic.

>Cant wait for this boomer to get the knife
>cringe inducing boomers
>hate this boomer bullshit
>Boomer
>drunk off controllig a legion of boomers
>boomers
>Delusional Boomer
>owens boomerchat
>Facebook tier boomer
>BOOMER QUEER
>What's your Bear name, boomer?
>boomers
>boomer
>the boomers
>boomer
>the rot in his brain is literally boomer tier

Owen Benjamin is a self confessed faggot, Swardson was his little gay bear for a while

Attached: 8776A05E-C04A-4E0D-80CA-9D334284CBDC.jpg (2280x1080, 176K)