Is it true Jow Forums?

Is it true Jow Forums?

Attached: ADC5CB6A-8B57-41EE-9906-9845D1C0D6C4.jpg (750x521, 146K)

No, niggresses have an innate craving to please massa while massa doesn't give a shit about them

Why would I want a brown girl when white girls exist?

Brown nipples? Gross.

Women of color fucking LOVE the BWC

Attached: 0B7D82A3-09B4-4127-B758-B6EFB8F08ADC.jpg (320x441, 54K)

no, white boys just know black chicks are the easiest in the world

"White women are superio-"

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-202901.png (1440x2960, 409K)

Yeah. It was really hard for me, because I have a brown half-sister (dad got cucked)

>these things are not mutually exclusive
what a dumbass. this is what happens when you try to sound smart online.

>another memeflag with a race-mixing thread
you are not good at being subtle

Attached: S T O P.png (384x502, 7K)

i am a skinny white boy and i can assure you this is BS

Do they? In my experience they inflate like fucking balloons after their twenties.

I have a thing for short skinny black girls, but I'm average height and fat.

>Brown girl
But I thought that the world has recently figured out that brown people are actually white?
Anyway, no. Not every white guy wants to fuck minority women, even if the effeminate fags of Jow Forums and the loser sluts of twitter make it seem that way.

Hmmm, this doesn't check out. My neighborhood is loaded with latinas in their late thirties with skin like an old catcher's mitt.

Attached: oooooo.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Yea but they put on weight faster than any ethnicity also

Between jacking off and fucking a nigger I think I'll go with a fistful of vaseline

Someone's asshole is an outie now.

Attached: Aghast.jpg (228x215, 6K)

Am I hypocrite if I'm willing to fuck an attractive black girl (aka biracial half-white), but think it's wrong for white girls to fuck black men? Thing is I'd never procreate with half-black girl. But the women who fuck blacks, they're knocked up all the time. They don't care.

Thats my white bitches every day

Stop replying to these daily bait threads faggots

Attached: shit bait.png (381x508, 67K)

Shit skin girls want validation from white men so badly. She knows this isn't true

Very few brown girls here.
MENA girls' family will beat you up and possibly honor kill her.
Nigger girls are disgusting because we generally only have the pure ape ones and not those that have been dilluted by European blood for a few hundred years like in the US.
Barely any South-American or Indian girls here.

My post was bait, however,
the study claims that:
>people with Indigenious American ancestry age slower than other races.
>Many latinos in the US are mutts with South Euro and Indiginious American ancestry.

Many latinas are just fat because they can't stop eating their starchy food, if they had different eating habits then they would probably be on par with their white female counterparts(weight wise).
Yes, many latinas are startch bombs and don't watch their weight.

I also don't get how brown people are ok with calling themselves brown.. it's such an ugly sounding color, how do they not feel embarrassed? Why not say ethnic or something

Attached: future.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Niggers aren't attractive even other niggers think so. All that black is beautiful bullshit is insecurity and denial you never hear anyone say white is beautiful because you would be ostracised but aside for that, everyone knows it to be true so it wouldn't even needed to be mentioned. If you want proof you need only look at all beauty products catered to woman such as skin lightening, hair straightening, hair dying etc... modern beauty standards prove men and some women prefer light features, niggers as well as asian are not exempt from this.

Perhaps this too is the kikes fault.
Image obsessed media has poisoned our minds. Look at how much white bitches pour into cosmetics.
Yep. I do believe this is the kikes fault

No, you're not a hypocrite. Men and women aren't the same. Also women who fuck niggers pay toll

lmao bullshit
spics age faster if anything

>Dad got cucked
Tell me the story

Who is she and how did he get her?

Not really. My fetish is for redheads, wide hips and thick thighs.

Attached: 1503340802364.jpg (544x520, 22K)

Objectively no, not even close on both fronts