VARNASHRAMA DHARMA

My Aryan lads,

To continue...

That’s the main reason why the establishment was able to peddle the evolution theory as if we were all evolving from some primitive nomadic lifestyle. But this is not true. If anything we are devolving. Becoming shorter and shorter with short legs and short arms.

Castenedolo (5 million to 2 million years ago)

youtu.be/xcrbGWgl0f4
>youtu.be/xcrbGWgl0f4

Attached: 69045F9C-39BB-44CA-8580-EE03F57C48E5.jpg (2448x3264, 984K)

I'm Indian and this shit is offensive. I'm Republican so don't call me a cuck

t. shitskin dalit
Hitler is God, ancient Indians were white.

Attached: hitler avatar of god bhagavad gita .png (588x837, 858K)

Lord PARASHURAMA has removed different Kshatriya Races 21 times. The remnants of those races populated different areas, North and West. Some of those races are more civilized than the other. Egyptians , Greeks, Romans are considered more civilized.

Attached: 93C9BB6D-AC1E-410B-BD66-64209432AA88.jpg (940x627, 403K)

Indians today are more superior to white indians of the past. Indias GDP is higher and India now has a space program and Indians run Silicon Valley.

Hitler is SHAKTYAVESHA AVATAR or an empowered incarnation of God. An empowered incarnation means when God chooses a particular pious soul and invests it with inconceivable powers.

Attached: 3F41C5DF-85C7-4499-8463-A529C4582288.jpg (1800x1000, 396K)

You're just taking white technological innovations and using them for yourselves, this is no accomplishment. Back when the Aryans ruled India millennia ago they already had technology such as the Vimana and Brahmastra. Only materialist retards care about "muh GDP" and Jewish-controlled Silicon valley. The fact that you are a self-proclaimed Republican means you're judaized as well and bluepilled

Attached: aryan vimana.jpg (1173x1493, 1.96M)

>Indians today are more superior to white indians

Lives in the West

Imitates West

Thinks his own culture is backwards

Only retards care about bullshit like that, all that matters is money power and tech.

Attached: 7C5DFD67-57C8-4B0D-90D1-28986387B28F.jpg (1327x465, 141K)

>all that matters is money power and tech
I seriously feel sorry for you if you believe that. Your blinded by illusion.
That is my conclusion too. The next purna avatara is Kalki obviously, who will not fail. The Kali Yuga has a long while to go

Indians already sold themselves long time ago

Attached: 4C70B6D1-EA45-4FDC-B9DF-E4800AFEFE0F.jpg (700x761, 110K)

>muh material goods! Muh meaningless money and tech!
You unironically need to look into Sanatana Dharma and stop being a bugman.

I feel sorry for you, life has dealt you so poorly that you value things that don't even exist, like all these bullshit "Varnash values". God isn't real, none of this religious bullshit matters.

Trudeau doesn't own India

Considering the fact that we Indians come to America where the average salary is 50K a year, and get jobs at Silcion Valley making 300K a year, shows we are superior.

>Indias GDP is higher

India is exporting beef. Number 2 in the world, just after Brazil.

>God isn't real
*tips fedora*

>we're just soulless bags of meat and the universe just exists, don't tell me about how all that is came to be! It's all meaningless bro!

Exactly. That's why the way i see it, if you don't maximize your pleasure and wealth on earth you're an idiot.

>Considering the fact that we Indians come to America where the average salary is 50K a year, and get jobs at Silcion Valley making 300K a year, shows we are superior.

Yes.

While his own culture and country invaded, fucked with, and going to shit.

You need West to install some common sense into your stupid shitskin.

Attached: 4572F73E-6761-4D17-A0A8-6BEAB2378904.jpg (960x662, 90K)

Have you ever heard of affirmative action you retarded low IQ street shitter

Why does it matter if garbage is everywhere if India's GDP is growing at 6% a year? Maybe the garbage is actually a good thing.

>Why does it matter if garbage

It makes you look stupid. That’s all.

Now go to Santa Cruz and take a dump.

Meditate on ONESS

Attached: A512DE7B-5619-40E8-B17A-8B5DE917CF3C.jpg (300x300, 54K)

Btw , we need WW3

Attached: 90D3E6F7-584B-4F0A-BC57-378EA39F1568.jpg (1080x762, 150K)

Who cares if it makes us look dumb when again our GDP is rising

No one cares shitskin

NUMBER 2 IN COW SLAUGHTER

>The animal sacrifice as stated in the Vedas is different from the unrestricted animal killing in the slaughterhouse. Because the asuras or the so-called scholars of Vedic literatures put forward the evidence of animal killing in the Vedas, Lord Buddha superficially denied the authority of the Vedas. This rejection of the Vedas by Lord Buddha was adopted in order to save people from the vice of animal killing as well as to save the poor animals from the slaughtering process of their big brothers who clamor for universal brotherhood, peace, justice and equity. There is no justice when there is animal killing. Lord Buddha wanted to stop it completely, and therefore his cult of ahiṁsā was propagated not only in India but also outside the country.

INDIA, NUMBER 1 IN BENDING OVER

>To convert a Hindu into a Muslim was an easy affair in those days. If a Muslim simply sprinkled water on the body of a Hindu, it was supposed that the Hindu had already become a Muslim. During the transition of the British in Bangladesh during the last Hindu-Muslim riots, many Hindus were converted into Muslims by having cows' flesh forcibly pushed into their mouths. Hindu society was so rigid at the time of Lord Caitanya that if a Hindu were converted into a Muslim, there was no chance of his being reformed. In this way the Muslim population in India increased. None of the Muslims came from outside; social customs somehow or other forced Hindus to become Muslims, with no chance of returning to Hindu society. Emperor Aurangzeb also inaugurated a tax that Hindus had to pay because of their being Hindus. Thus all the poor Hindus of the lower class voluntarily became Muslims to avoid the tax. In this way the Muslim population in India increased. Chand Kazi threatened to convert the people into Muslims by the simple process of sprinkling water on their bodies.

Attached: 6A7D2915-B36F-4667-BB26-6B31A1E094D4.jpg (1536x824, 128K)