Do you ever notice that all the paid GOP pedophile shills all spam the same scripted talking points in every Epstein...

Do you ever notice that all the paid GOP pedophile shills all spam the same scripted talking points in every Epstein Trump thread?

Attached: epstein trump connection2.jpg (1024x930, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
veteranstoday.com/2019/07/10/was-melania-trafficked-trump-hosted-party-with-epstein-and-29-girls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a mossad operation

jared's trolls working this one overtime

It's probably just pedo anons trying to normalize their disgusting ways.

SHUTUP NIGGER

Stay mad faggot, the shills are absolutely terrified and desperate:

Because tards keep extrapolating Epstein's black book aka day planner with the FLIGHT LOG.

I promise you when I worked in a certain business my black book was full of every number of every person I ever met just in case at some point in the future I would be told to "contact blah blah and ask for blah blah"...

Trump would obviously be in his day planner as would any other number around Trump that Epstein could get his hands on.

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

Trump then hires Acosta, the asswipe that gave Epstein such a sweet deal that he got zero time...and then he waited.... Acosta probably sang like a bird and Trump et al waited until the "right time" to strike.

Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1 Epstein's flight logs, look at how many times Trump isn't mentioned.

Trump is not implicated in this at all. Don't fucking let them make that claim.

Why is the left attacking pedophilia? I thought they loved pedos and child rape, considering most of their top donors are child rapists

Attached: 1546767224492.png (1092x2182, 270K)

Trump and Epstein are old friends and the orange cheeto man is about to be exposed bigly and his entire Russian bought family. Hildawg is going to be coronated on the first of August and all red hats and proud boys will be tried for sedition, either hanged or exiled to the arctic where they will suffer the effects of climate change and fall into the sea as their colony collapses from global warming ice melt and we will wash away the filth of slavery in the US and rename it wakanda a free and open society run by poc with no borders. A paradise you white devils will never see.

Attached: DonaldTrumpMIDASTouch.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Very stupid comment. Pedo shit is primarily a conservative thing.

Are you specifically asking to discuss Epstein being banned from mar a lago .... or....

Citation needed

It took them a few hours to figure out the narrative they were going to push, then in lockstep they started spamming it. It's so transparent. Fucking MAGApedos.

>when you're a glownigger and you know it use the leaf

reminder that the real reason Trump banned Epstein was because he wanted to fuck Ivanka.

You're free to do your own research. Every culture's conservatives are fucking pedos.

>As we see countless democrats in photos with this child fucking faggot

Attached: 1554752281232.jpg (478x373, 42K)

>You ever notice that true things continue to be true?

This comes from a site that was investigated by FBI for "anti-semitism":

veteranstoday.com/2019/07/10/was-melania-trafficked-trump-hosted-party-with-epstein-and-29-girls/

Why would Trump need to fly to Lolita island when he could use Epsteins services in Palm Beach and New York you absolute retard.

Very possible. Or since Epstien introduced Trump to Melania, maybe Don found out she'd been taken out for a test drive by Jeff and passed around a bit before he got her.

>
Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on

>he likes beautiful women just as much as I do, some say they are a little on the younger side”

Ah yes, great way to get distance from epstein and low-key call him out by relating yourself to him endearingly

And Trump would have wanted to look like a big shot and fly there in his own private jet. We need to research the flight plans to get a better picture of all the people who visited Pedo Island.

Because his Jet was in another state dumb fuck and it was prior to him buying that big ass jet. It was the corporate jet and it was a one way trip from Miami to NYC with Jeffrey's SON not him you mouth breathing retard

Different comments at different times retard, the first one was after he kicked him out of Mar a logo for life, the second was before, you dumb nigger. Go dilate your tranny hole you abomination

>Everyone in pics with someone is magically involved with their crimes
>BUT THE DEMOCRATS

Attached: clapping-hands-emoji.jpg (113x200, 5K)

Where are you guys getting this from? I've seen it repeated hundreds of times over the past couple of days, but never sourced.

The goddamn flight log nigger documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1

Its NOT the same as his black book

This is literally a pasta that has been shilled in every thread about this.

Attached: D_C-kPBXYAIAHAR.jpg (918x640, 119K)

But in previous threads everyone was saying that it was an entirely different plane. Still, it doesn't rule out Trump taking private flights there, or how they were in such close proximity in NY and Palm Beach, or how Trump booked all the models for a private session with just him and Jeff alone. There are just so many red flags. Something doesn't add up.

Yeah, all the drumpftards talk about is how Trump kicked him out of mar-a-lago for being a pedo then testified on behalf of the victim. Or how Trump never visited the island or flew with Epstein, but that Bill Clinton (confirmed serial rapist) did so at least 26 times. They also like to note how it's just Democrats being implicated and that no one with any seriousness is even entertaining the idea that Trump partook in Epstein's (Mossad/CIA) honeytrap.

No, they're bigot pedophobes. The democrats are the party of tolerance and diversity. Pic related doesn't donate millions to the GOP to keep his child raping ways alive

Attached: geffen.jpg (1100x619, 89K)

I like how they ignore the part where Trump was buddies with the Clintons, and rolling in the very same circles as them, Epstien, Weinstien, and so many others. Yet somehow they are all obviously complicit, but Daddy Trump dindu nuffin'.

Attached: TrumpGay.jpg (960x954, 89K)

i agree

>proves my point

this

Bill hasn't been president for almost 20 years. I'm concerned that the current president is the pedophile king

obviously trump took his own lolita express

Attached: lolita express.jpg (1160x629, 120K)

yeah i know that's my point, they all spam the same fake news GOP shill pedo talking points

Attached: epstein trump best friends.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Maybe that's why this is coming up again now: so Trump can pardon everyone in the event he loses the next election.

>RUMP

>Look at all my projection and allow it to distract you

Attached: share.jpg (743x755, 79K)

bump ill brb

i know it's hilarious how the right projects when they're all fucking pedophiles