HE FUCKING CUCKED AGAIN!!!

Trump Expected to Say He Won’t Pursue Citizenship Question on 2020 Census wsj.com/articles/trump-to-hold-news-conference-on-census-citizenship-question-11562845502

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/06/trump-immigration-workers-more/
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
theweek.com/speedreads/851893/trumps-july-4th-celebration-reportedly-bankrupted-dcs-security-fund
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-drops-push-to-add-citizenship-question-to-2020-census
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody knows what's going on, but this could be another example of brilliant 4D chess.
> Dems shriek that the government can't ask about citizenship because immigrants would be scared to answer and won't have their voices counted, but if the question is omitted, you'll get an actual count.
* Trump appears to cuck and goes, ok fine.
* The government uses social security records and other information to get the actual numbers of actual citizens that can't be falsified.
* Compares this to now unbiased census data, and you get as close to an unbiased and actual answer about the number of illegals that could be obtained.
* Americans find out inarguably true number of illegals in country, maybe in the 40+ million range, and Dems can't argue about bias in the census or anything.

Census was a public discussion point to rile up the base. The real plan on how they are going to handle it will be something nobody can stop, and probably not even realized until it's happening.

You're right I need to trust the plan

What a shock.

Attached: trump potato.png (444x341, 282K)

shut the fuck up

can we ban /PlanTrustGeneral/ now?

its just a pro-israeli antiwhite thread now

And we need a lot of people coming in, because we need workers for our corporations!

Attached: trump immigration 2.jpg (960x960, 85K)

At what point are the people who thought Trump would do anything about immigration going to start looking for alternate means to enact change

Never.
Have you seen the state of the right? They worship Trump just like they worshipped Reagan. Trump 'triggering the libs' is enough to overlook the border being worse than Obama.

>Expected to say
Well is he gonna or what

I guess we'll see at the end of this summit

The MIGAturd plan-trusting rubes fall for it everytime. Trump is never going to stop illegal immigration. Jared and Yael Kushner are calling the shots.

Attached: Ivanka Trump.jpg (342x400, 25K)

>trump flip flops once again
>muh 4D
clockwork

pedo cope

MIGA!

Attached: 1561641168096.png (400x400, 38K)

this one's actually funny

You are right, for a plant he is getting kinda rusty

Where has all this 4D chess gotten us so far? More land for Israel? Fuck off. White America will never learn it's true strength until retards like you shut the fuck up and listen to men with balls and straight noses

Gee, it's almost like I'd rather wait to hear whatever his plan is from his mouth instead of trusting media predictions. Not that I'm holding much hope out for Trump even being able to do something after Roberts cucked like the massive faggot he is.

>from his mouth
You people call it fake news even when you see it from his own mouth though.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/06/trump-immigration-workers-more/

Example.

It's true, they even have an enemies list of Trump's supporters that Trump has backstabbed . Ben Garrison is the latest addition

Trumptards love the cucking

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Bx

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562876671.2499998.jpg (360x640, 80K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 4d chess guys he’ll add the question lol le based god emperor

>Court shoots down citizen question
>Trump and AG say they have some ideas on how to do it anyway
>WSJ claims that Trump is expected to fold
Sure I'll get upset if it happens but people would have to be retarded to just buy media headlines...

oh charlie, when will you learn

Attached: 1561231750378.jpg (1280x1365, 453K)

Anyone else think that the Dems aren’t afraid of immigrant families not responding, it that citizens have a followable paper trail of identity and suddenly every census response is traceable to a real person? I wonder if their estimated 8% drop in responses is because they submit fake answers

Other news sources including msnbc and fox have both claimed the opposite - that Trump will pursue an executive order to put the question on the census

President Kushner told him NO!

Trump more like Rump. Am I right guys?

Because how do we know he’s saying it and it’s not just DemocRATS dubbing over what he’s really saying on video?

"do as you're told donald or ivanka spills the beans about you coming into her room late at night"

Way to work those sand nigger talking points.

Attached: ISiZ.png (1100x1100, 149K)

Shitskins, discord trannies and TRS fags are well coordinated.

Attached: 1547923628613.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

Attached: magapede shills 2.png (562x445, 204K)

>Nobody knows what's going on, but this could be another example of brilliant 4D chess.

Attached: 1560652155194.gif (480x330, 316K)

Like I'd fucking care. I want good things for my country - I don't give a fuck where he puts his dick.

as predicted, the new narrative has arrived

>Narrative patch .5 detected
checked

And cucking on the census is a 'good thing'?

>Don’t you know God Emperor Trump is powerless guys

>muh 4d chess yet again
R*ddit needs to fucking leave. You faggots are getting in the way of real discussion. Trump has about a year left in office and he's consistently shitting in his hands instead of doing anything

Attached: 1562816994470.png (400x400, 200K)

Be Ameriwoke. Go Ameribroke.

theweek.com/speedreads/851893/trumps-july-4th-celebration-reportedly-bankrupted-dcs-security-fund

Fucking Kek.

You jews and jew enablers are getting in the way of real discussion, faggot

Come home white men.

Attached: 1556466804518.jpg (1511x2015, 706K)

Sand niggers proliferate yet another narrate.

Attached: What do we have here.jpg (968x681, 27K)

THIS NIGGER IS PURE TALK AND NO WALK

Real discussion about how Trump is both based AND redpilled for not including the census.

Infact, if Trump promises something and does it it's based, and if he promises something and doesn't do it then it's still based because Trump has a plan!

even these basic bitch trump fans can't deal with trump's boomer squad anymore lol

It's not about the census, it's about sending a message

>Flag
>Vapid accusation

Attached: 4chan_paper_sample.jpg (448x416, 62K)

Cucking out on it is sending what message?

Truth is that they're just the generic GOP voters (the majority of them are this way) who vote red every time, that's the Republican base, not the 'alt right' or anything else that gave it an additional push last time. If Bush was in office today we'd be hearing non stop Q theories about how all his mistakes in speeches were secret codes.

>wsj
kys shill

we all know the dems are trying to protect illegal aliens.

>Expected to Say
Expected to Say
>Expected to Say
Expected to Say
>Expected to Say
Expected to Say
>Expected to Say
WEW LAD

Attached: yarmul10.jpg (400x225, 25K)

see
kike

>4d chess
Trust Sessions!

>Enable the most openly jewish President in American history
>Proudly proclaim to be a supporter of the party that claims to be the party of judaism
>N-no y-you’re a jew
Your nose is poking me through my screen.
Based fellow pede. These muslims just don’t want us to MIGA.
*uniparty
Stupid newfag.
Cope.

Funny how you jews tried everything to imbeach drumpf and now you resort to projecting your judaism. Every president has to kiss the wall, the country has been run by fucking kikes for a long time. The most important thing Trump does is to get people talking about what's going in, which you jews fear. This is the beginning of the end for the jewish cabal. Once everyone is on the same page about the parasites working in secret to subvert the U.S., there will be an uprising against those forces.

Trump is getting people to think. The jew fears the truth.

"Trump replaces citizen ship question with race question"
"Trump uses mass deportations against all 40 million illegal immgirants (validity of the illegals dispute)"
"Trump to uses federal burea of investigation to raid the houses of many prominent jewish political leaders, Is the administration anti-semeitc?"
All headlines coming in the next few weeks
and my di_ggits prove it

Attached: allhailthegodemporer.png (550x656, 799K)

>Trump is getting people to think

Amazing how he went from being called the 'God Emperor' by magapedes to a useless lump who's only ability is to tweet 100 times a day and 'make people think'. The bar gets lower and lower.

shills are out in full force--what's the pitch again? You went full retard and lost track of the shred of coherence you almost started with.

Tell us more about how we should listen to your ISIS talking agenda?

Attached: 1562540715417s.jpg (107x125, 2K)

>ISIS talking agenda
What are you even babbling about? 'ISIS talking agenda'? What does that mean exactly? That's a new one.

Also
>Shills
More projection. Pic related, go call for backup.

Attached: magapede shills.jpg (692x919, 249K)

Fuck you shill. He just had a presser saying, "I will not back down!"

shill fags all over this board today.

Don't you look stupid now, OP

OP BTFO

Attached: 1531512248992.png (1200x853, 1.26M)

>I WON'T BACK DOWN!
>*backs down*

Attached: trump big 2.jpg (800x533, 62K)

I don't know if this is bait or not. So fucking cringe, bro. Stop sucking Zion Don's dick.

Attached: 1562826306965.jpg (2850x3850, 1.21M)

Trump Expected to Say He Won’t Pursue Citizenship Question on 2020 Census

Who fucking cares--he never promised he would. It doesn't matter anyways the 40 million illegal aliens will vote blue in most places that would be blue anyways.

Isis shit is to shill to make the president look like he's in with the jews and weak--only morons ant alt left buy that shit because they have to LIE to do it.

>Why yes I fell for the media headlines again, how could you tell?

Attached: 1555104517004.png (332x416, 240K)

>shill BTFO in real time

best timeline ever

Keep seething kike.

A sad state when we see men’s masculinity waning from existence.

>posts loli anime
>unironically calls another post "cringe"

Hey dumbass. POTUS just did the exact opposite of the shit you spewed by executive order. Your boss should fire you for incompetence.

Attached: 1529972912356.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

>cope

lmao

Posting loli anime is proof of basedness. Everyone who's against lolis is an ultra normal fag and should excuse themselves from this board.

Attached: 1562812240640.jpg (1483x1393, 201K)

Can confirm, ISIS Jow Forums troll checking in

Attached: EE6B003F-13C2-4C08-92CD-E5E8077E2D99.png (800x800, 327K)

pedos get the rope

Jews who abuse children should get the rope, yes absolutely. Bill, Epstein, Skippy, and the rest have to die. But the raising of the age of consent has caused a decline in white birthrates. Girls should be married off at 12. Grown ass adult women who are single happen because of this degenerate feminist jew society.

>ew
you're a nigger aren't you?

Do you consider pic related nigger skin tone? Because that's the color of my skin.

Attached: 1562864546418.png (645x540, 320K)

Then his voters are going to have to go scorched earth on his ass and vote Democrat. If he announces that I will vote democrat across the board.

WRONG!

Attached: e336d76cc136ab8bc00b786cfe83256c22e736911796d21524a4f0f2cb95a05e.jpg (1213x960, 110K)

wtf is he doing, the absolute fuck

Say it with me now...
>FAKE NEWS
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-drops-push-to-add-citizenship-question-to-2020-census
>President Trump is pulling back on efforts to include a question about citizenship on the 2020 census and is instead directing all federal agencies to give the Commerce Department all records regarding the number of citizens and noncitizens in the country, Trump announced Thursday.

Attached: Untitled.png (900x584, 150K)

Look at the this fucking COPE holy shit

>tweet
>cave
>defeat
>repeat
The only 4d chess this guy is playing is against his supporters

Accelerationism is better than the slow death cucking. At least if everything's on fire the normies will have to admit shits fucked. Trump is giving us until 2020 to prepare for the collapse which will be enough time for me to prepare. We had to try with Trump by voting him in but it just wasn't enough

Attached: 1562795352613.jpg (864x864, 499K)

TRUST THE PLAN MAGAPEDES

Did you really expect this guy to change anything? The agenda goes forward no matter what.

Yes but that's beside the point.

The point is to get it on the census so that...
1) You legally have to answer it
2) If you don't answer it, it's a crime and this allows you deport illegals
3) If an illegal answers it incorrectly, it's a crime and they get deported
4) It proportion votes in the electoral college

It's ny and large irrelevant. The numbers both legal and illegal are astonishing and the question will not effect the outcome. Some are saying there are now about 60 million illegals here competing for blue collar work, while the real problem are the legals destroying the recent graduates career prospects.. .

>s destroying the recent graduates career prospects..
They're destroying the chance for your kids to get to grad school in the first place.

All conservatives in in pure blue states should opt out of the Census next year. Why give these fucktards your count? The Rule of Law is dead. Plan accordingly

MIGApedes actually believe this holy shit.

>HE FUCKING KEKED AGAIN!!!

Of course he did. It's all part of the (((plan))). Did you really think white Republican business owners were going to get rid of all their brown labor? You people really are retards. You'll vote for Trump again in 2020 and he'll just assfuck every last one of your idiot cucks for another four years.

tldr: the far right is populated with white men of nigger-tier intelligence.

Attached: 73 iq.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

The dems should have went with the census. At least the wall jumpers could have just chosen not to answer. But now POTUS is going through all other departments , ICE, WELFARE etc.