I want to live in based country

I'm sick of living with muslims, shitskins, kikes, leftists, libtard zoomers, commie boomers, SJWs, feminazis, coalburners, etc.

Which country should I move to?

Attached: 416586_640.jpg (640x425, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE
youtube.com/watch?v=hyBNL6XQI0I
youtube.com/watch?v=MnjS2156lMc
youtube.com/watch?v=kiG5CiCx8w0
youtube.com/watch?v=bmSzvd2P84g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216922482/
youtube.com/channel/UCxDZs_ltFFvn0FDHT6kmoXA/videos
youtu.be/im_l1NA-AmM?t=222
youtube.com/watch?v=re4dkJ3Iaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't move to a more based country than russia?

Russia is fucked.

Israel.

You can't escape your destiny, little cuck

>Seeing us through rose tinted glasses
Westerners literally think we are going to save the world lol

bump

All y'all crackers going to Hell, so enjoy and don't complain. This Earth is the closest you will get to heaven!

go for the country with the highest KDR

Belarus

Belarus

Sweden or UK.

America.

Attached: 1444954130174.jpg (864x576, 132K)

greenland

I am learning russian atm

How are the girls ?

Do I have chances to get a based russian qt if I hide my German powerlevel and pretend that I am not rich and russian?

literal snowniggers there

B-b-but Putin is based! Conservatives would never, ever pretend to hate immigration purely for votes while secretly encouraging it just so that oligarchs can have a cheap labor supply!

Attached: 1554940581174m.jpg (436x640, 55K)

Estonia

come home to africa my brother

the woods. far away from civilisation. and never take a peek. it's madness out there.

Ukraine

>being this retarded

you can pick any of the small nothern, sparsely populated countries with lots of wood and few people. just make sure it's a tiny cuck country with a small state apparatus and you should be safe. for now.

NO. They have a huge slav problem already.

How so? What is going on there? Explain this!

just don't expect to escape clown world. this shit will only end after the jews and their ilk are gassed. so ww3 will likely happen in the next 5 years, plus 1 year war.... 6 years and this shit will be over. we can rebuild after that.

Alaska, it's like Russia but it's not

Belarus or nothing else
>Last true dictatorship in Europe
>100% white
>Not allowed in unless you fully speak their language
>extremely anti immigrant
>majority religious

The only based place in this entire existence at the moment is not on Earth but in Heaven

>3rd world country

Forgot about one country

it's poland btw
move to poland

Hell. Kys

Rare flag
How is Georgia holding up in the global weimar era? I've heard the place is still majority Christian and fag pride parades are routinely shut down.

There is no based country, Ivan. You have to fight your life to make a based country for the Russians. Or bring up kids who will.

Lukashenko has been selling the country to the chinks for a few years now

The new generations are already injected with the jewish plague via the internet, it's just a matter of time.

Attached: 1556134889116.jpg (608x477, 34K)

Russia will literally annex Belarus next. Mark my words.

Бapнayл нa cвязь выхoдит?

Monaco. Principality. Catholic. Nigger and Muslim free.

Дa, cпpaшивaй cвoи oтвeты

Кoгдa пoйдём плaнeтy cпacaть, бpaткa?

found the nigger

Lukashenko has seen the western interference in Ukraine and has said he would welcome merging with Russia again. There is also talk that by merging, Putin can use it as a way to stay in power even longer after his term is up.

Nothing wrong with that, Russia is just regaining lost lands that gained illegal independence.

The North Pole

America is the last bastion of "based" politics. Yes, yes, we're being overrun by muslims, shitskins, kikes, leftists, libtard zoomers, SJWs, feminazis, coalburners, etc., BUT we do have the largest plurality of people in the world that are against that shit

Think about it. All of Europe is cucked beyond salvation. The only countries right now with Right wing leaders that aren't total despots are the USA and Brazil, and I shouldn't have to explain why Brazil is not preferable for you.

Come to the USA, live in a small community that isn't full of garbage, make sure to vote, and you will be happy.

Attached: 67D31AC5-E25A-40F0-9422-25AFABC5344E.jpg (2048x1108, 1.03M)

Пидopaхи дaжe ceбя cпacти нe мoгyт

USA

only place in the world with unlimited guns and speech. everything is else is cucked by comparison, come join the good guys

also the size of my backyard with 3 different major ethnic groups who don't speak the same language

How do you survive in the woods?

Ктo тaкиe "пидopaхи" и кaк oни дoлжны "cпacти" ceбя?

>and $150 minimum wage

based and these libs would never win a gun fight

Attached: bill the butcher glass of fire.png (2036x866, 1.61M)

You dont know fucked lol, America is the epitome of fucked

Кoгдa ypoвeнь жизни cильнo пpocядeт.
Mнoгиe вce пoнимaют, нo нeзнaют c чeгo нaчaть. Гoлocoвaниe нe имeeт cмыcлa yжe

then come to Georgia?
we have christian death squads against gays

I know, it will probably happen without any invasion this time. OP thinks Russia is shit, so anons proposing Belarus are pretty much proposing Russia.

Still having this much faith in democracy as our future

>reading comprehension

US of course, and don't forget the plus side: they are white.

Attached: 1526993639659.png (620x414, 473K)

Does Georgia allow immigration? whats that process like there.

tell me more

Attached: curiosity to attention.gif (500x244, 998K)

step 1) get qt georgian gf as long as ur not a nigger
step 2) get citizenship
step 3) live happy christian life with beautiful white children

Житeли Poccиюшки. У нac cитyaция eщё бoлee плaчeвнaя, чeм нa зaпaдe. Tyт и нищeтa пpиcyщaя 3-мy миpy, и в тo жe вpeмя SJW c мycyльмaнaми и peйc-микcингoм.

Для нaчaлa, нaдo paзвaлить (((Poccию))) и coздaть pyccкий этнocтeйт.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE
youtube.com/watch?v=hyBNL6XQI0I
youtube.com/watch?v=MnjS2156lMc
youtube.com/watch?v=kiG5CiCx8w0
many more videos of based Christians protesting against soros financed subversion

Isn't your government doing everything in its power to degenerate society and culture there? I remember hearing the government putting in hate speech laws and protection for trannies.

Its hard to find english news on the place that isnt false or biased.

government are huge cucks
our discount hillary clinton president apologized to putin after a news anchor said "fuck putins mother" on live TV how cucked is that
they are massive cock guzzling faggots trying everything to demoralize us

Buy a gun

Я пpocтo хoчy, чтoбы yлицы были зaлиты peкaми кpoви.
Paди типичнoгo бeлoгo хyecoca или eвpoшлюхи я нe гoтoв жepтвoвaть cвoeй жизнью.
Paзвe чтo ecли в Poccиюшкe peвoлюция нaчнётcя, я бы eщё пoдyмaл. A тaк пoхyй.
Coлидapeн c Baми, cэp. Aбcoлютнo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSzvd2P84g
the best video showing the scale of anti-gay protests

Ho вeдь пapaд пoбeды пышнee c кaждым гoдoм, знaчит нe вce тaк плoхo

amazing

Attached: banter.jpg (658x550, 46K)

From my understanding you people are few on earth with the balls to rise up and depose your government if they go too far.
Any chance that'll happen again? the current maggots seem worse than Saakashvili from what I've heard.

I suggest you all listen to these three. Russia is not what you think it is lol. Deep problems.
There is NO WHERE YO FUCKING RUN YOU COWARDLY FAGGOTS
Stand your ground

Attached: 1481225107019.png (750x936, 1M)

Just go to Crimea
That's why you got it anyway

>yall crackers going to hell
Someone who believes in hell should read about cains family

saakashvili is a globalist no question about that, but he put us on the global map. we didn't have stable electricity because of corruption (minister of energy selling energy to armenia instead of providing people with power), we didn't have gas people bought canisters to heat their homes.
then he showed his true face as just another cock guzzler and started doing dumb shit and that's why we have this goverment now.
the current government is openly controlled by a russian oligarch and does putins bidding.
people are currently protesting near the parliament building, they even tried to breach the building on first day of protests, sadly russians are far better than soros at controlling people so a lot of the population supports the current government.
there was a happening thread about it i'll link the archive if i find it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216922482/

Nowhere is safe from the ebonic plague. Get yourself some land, guns, and provisions for farming.

but you're arab

Isn't saakashvili on the run in Ukraine or some other soviet republic?

Is the general sentiment towards liberalism and gays really as overwhelmingly traditional as it seems in media? I used to have an online friend from Tbilisi who told me most youth are against this, but that may just only be the capital.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you wont be able to run from it for the rest of your life. Eventually, its going to catch up.

Attached: 1541251744536.png (1080x1569, 794K)

On the run because there is nowhere as polluted morally as Canada. Family isn't even from here in the first place.

an overwhelming majority of the youth hate all form of faggotry
there is a minority of betacucks who have no real friends and spend 100% of their free time eating up US propaganda on the internet about liberalism that try to organize the gay events with the help of EU council funds

Crimea. Build us an English speaking community. We come with very high technical skills and engineering degree.

Is there any hope for somebody with no background there to immigrate and get work? wondering if its a possible option. I've heard theres a good deal of work there and heard that english is promoted more and more.

There's no hope for anyone in Canada. Maybe when China takes over or Islam whichever is first it will be possible to ask for refugee status somewhere. It's that or stock up and go down fighting for the hell of it.

look for English teaching jobs for starters as far as i'm aware no experience is required other than be from an English speaking country
rent is pretty cheap
food is cheap
smoking weed is legal
locals in rural areas will always offer to help no matter what, even invite you to stay in their home

as long as you don't guzzle cum and are truly down to earth and based (different from Jow Forums based) you will have a good life
youtube.com/channel/UCxDZs_ltFFvn0FDHT6kmoXA/videos check the latest videos they'll give you a good idea of the countryside

Canada is such a melting pot theres barely a chance at making it if you did choose to fight here cus of the sheer number of degenerates. Those that aren't degenerate are all just alcoholics.

I wanna have kids one day but I absolutely do not want to have the guilt of raising them in this shithole.

I've done a lot of reading up on it and it does seem like a solid option. Everybody seems friendly and welcoming. I've heard in some cases its better for those from the outside but I'll have to see. Will make a couple trips over to get a better idea myself.

I've seen how the place looks before and its 100% what rings with me. Mountainous towns and villages are my thing.

Its all in the good name for the lords cause to be a champion fighter of other nations, or lets just say subjugate.

I've unironically looked into this for years and if you wanna live in a white western country, your only real option is frankly Iceland.

Here's the problem: These people are more mentally fucked than Swedes.

>smoking weed is legal
that feels far fetched to believe

getting someone high is considered being a good host
youtu.be/im_l1NA-AmM?t=222
3:42

>an overwhelming majority of the youth hate all form of faggotry
based

Move to Israel! Their is most likely a higher percent of Russians in Tel Eviv then in Moscow or other major cities.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.jpg (600x951, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=re4dkJ3Iaks
here's the video with eng subtitles