This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread

This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era. Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life - the only one they will ever have. There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication. Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this. There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world - only consumerism and capital. Sure, Jews are involved, but only insofar as they are involved with everything which requires skill. It was just an upbringing which emphasises the importance of study. That's the end of the Jewish mystery; it was an ingroup which held intellect as its highest virtue. In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore. So the Jews win and you never get to bring your high minded presupposition of valor to them. There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist mass.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

Attached: 1562872856994.jpg (1125x1394, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NAj26rVWK14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bye

Don't forget to send a postcard!

Good luck comrade.

There is one solution to this, and it's that western men change everything you talked about.
All signs point to that not happening. At most, you'll have a bunch of Jow Forums hypocrites complaining that other "modern men" are not good enough while they themselves sit online and stroke their ego and worship Trump.
Only action will solve any of this bullshit. We all need to step up, especially the faggots that complain about other guys not stepping up.

Please. Maybe then you'll stop posting these horrible fucking threads

You meet Jews when you commit suicide so you'd better think twice.

The fuck are you saying spookyatron? I'd say that the asshole maybe bleached but a bitches pink is a damn orange. Fuck you gamester gay boy boy poo poo

Attached: 1562413181744.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Make sure to take out a bunch of yids and sand niggers on the way out, bye comrade

Go to church, bro.

Attached: Image.png (2244x1993, 1.81M)

He Boris, have a shot of wodka and shut the fuck up. See ya tomorrow buddy!

I always wanted to do DMT but my body reacts realy bad to drugs and i would most propably die or some shit like that (smoked weed once, never felt so fucking bad in my enitre life and i never did it again)
I would try it, i heard its intresting

>You meet Jews when you commit suicide
Nah, jews have their own private room in hell, even satan isn't evil enough to submit other souls from dealing with them for eternity.

Attached: hell_awaits.jpg (1024x970, 311K)

I will also be killing myself today

Don't forget to stream it, faggot. It better at least involve a shotgun or I ain't watching otherwise.

no user please do not do it.

you will laugh about these days after. you have much to live for. please

yaaa idc strong should fear the weak

bye lol

So now you fight your OWN wars, for what YOU REALLY BELEIVE IN. No great cause = you define your own great cause, no what some jew or jesuit defines for you.

Fix the immediate world around yourself with the tools provided to you: your brain. Use this territory to create a place for your progeny. Consumerism sedates you into accepting a slave-like existence by making you feel like your situation cant get better and wont get worse, when the exact opposite is true! Everything can get better and worse in an instant! The only constant is your own skill and cunning in propelling yourself and your kin forward, in overcoming your own demons and the devil surrounding you. Define your own truth, examine it in a logical fashion, determine whether it will benefit you, create a timeline, and ACT!

do not let yourself to sucked in by this shit hole. walk outside. run. work. you will find a way to live this life.

yes there are so many Olgas who want to be fucked

>I'm going to kill myself after this thread.
tl:dr
Livestream?

Go to church

if i was there i would buy you a drink.

Based Russian speaking sensibly. Taking the Spengler-pill — or it already sounds like you have. It’s common for Russians to speak sensibly to be honest.

I have see this posted before, by an user that claimed to be the iron pill meme creator, a long time ago.

Should have killed yourself before posting, OP.

Don't do it Vatnik

Attached: 1561565548701.png (600x474, 6K)

>I'm going to kill myself after this thread
based

Ya need Jesus

I don't consume, so I don't care.

If you're really going to kill yourself, at least take one corrupted politician' life with you. Don't make your death a waste.

Based, off you go my man. Pls do it publicly and don't forget to write a suicide letter where you condemn P*tin.

user DO NOT DO IT. TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE

See you in Valhalla

>Your wife will have social media.
oops. a hole in your blackpill. mine does not.

Take Vladimir Solovyov with you.

Attached: a7a859a14c315772caa4558f8f50254f.jpg (576x768, 48K)

In all seriousness suicide is a meme and achieves nothing but wow for those who love you

Attached: IMG_20190530_130614_748.jpg (480x693, 80K)

FUCKING MASTURBATE THAT CHICK. FUCK SAKE DO NOT KILL YOURSELF

At least make an honorable sacrifice like St. Tarrant or St. Earnest.

>1 post by this ID
F

Do a flip!

I'm sorry you've come to that idea about Jesus.
He loves you very much. Rest assured, that for all the darkness in this world, there is light. Wickedness will only be allowed to continue a short while longer before God's wrath consumes the earth. He has given us all the free will to decide whether or not to accept His love.

The truth is that Jesus is 100% real and the true Son of God. He lived a perfect life, free from sin, and became the sacrifice for your sin and mine, and the whole world. He is the only way to true peace, happiness and fulfillment.
Don't get so brokenhearted over the state of this world, Jesus has over come!

>John 16:33
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Accept Him into your heart, He will forgive you and offer you eternal life, away from all this brokenness. You are loved.

Attached: 5412657321.jpg (688x360, 49K)

Who, in the fuck, is that fine woman?

>This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread.
that is as much of this tread as i have read, good choice. bye.

IT MAY SOUND FUNNY BUT YOU ARE THE MOST FREE GUY IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. START A NEW LIFE EVEN IN FUCKING TAJIKISTAN WITH GOATFUCKERS but do not kill yourself.

you know you are a russian but knows english. you must have some education. you can be anything fuck sake.

She's hot who is she???

Attached: Putinbad.jpg (1024x1011, 45K)

Do a livestream where you wrestle a siberian bear.

post more Slav milkers

/thread. btw, you are not my brother.
youtu.be/NAj26rVWK14

this
seriously, Rusanon, don't kys. The world sucks and is filled with tragedy, but you have to find and make your own meaning.

he is reading.

please dont do it user

At least shoot up niggers in minecraft on your way out

>Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life - the only one they will ever have

Then why has my grandpa been married for 60 years, has/had a huge network, influenced so many people, had 3 kids and worked hard his entire life, contributing a lot to society?

Ur an idiot op. So is this guy you are talking about.

You need a soul for heaven or hell. This excludes Jews from either.
They become nothing more than the ash in a crematorium

>If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them

But there is an afterlife. You live in a simulation my friend and if you kill yourself you will be sent to the hell simulation (your worst thoughts ever x 1000) for all eternity. No escaping.

>1 post by this ID
D-d-did he do it, lads?

Attached: 1543821354824.png (604x613, 257K)

Don't kys. Just wait. Soon f*cking clown will perish in ashes.

Бpaтaн нy нaхyй, нy хoть в cиpию пoeдь, дepeвo пocaди. Умpeшь вeдь тeбя тaлжикoм зaмeнят.

A тaк вce вepнo.

clown world

you may be meaningless, but those tits aren't.

Be like terrant

Attached: CE28FC67-F27B-4B7B-92FF-AA7D6F39FD83.jpg (673x1024, 82K)

you do not need to do anything. carpe diem. these days will pass.

all of Jow Forums fucking mildly joking man do not kill yourself.

You are correct. Don't kill yourself.

Neat thread. Bye. Will you make the news?

No he is a clever guy. he will not do it. humans have the power of reason.

Your race/your bloodline, and God.

Pics for proof you larping faggot.

ok vice prove it with a livestream and a timestamp

good bye you nihilistic little faggot

Attached: 1327842591444.jpg (400x319, 132K)

you can be stoic btw :D don't be harsh on yourself with edgy tier nihilizm.
marcus aurelius is the best.

Haha! We know that they know we know now!

go home reddit

Pro tip:
Quit drinking 100% and start hiking in nature.
The only salvation in this simulated world is to live through the life until it's random end.
Personal exit only causes a transfer into horror.

>going to kill myself after this thread.

pussy
If you gona quit at least go Breivik

posting bible verses is no different than posting twitter screen caps

these mean nothing you are full of COPE

I didn't ask for these feels.

Attached: 1557869579197.jpg (230x193, 19K)

I don't even know if you're viewing this, But you are right, there isn't a great cause to fight. There is no meaning for our lives, but you can make your life anything you want it to be, you or even I could be the cause of a new jouney, a journey tat could spark the wildfire that we all need. Its not simplistic, but it isn't complex either. If you get the right people, put your minds together, you could maybe achieve it, hell, its happened countless times.But you cant count of people to wake up on this board, this is now a huge coping mechanism. You must rise up and fight, user.

Attached: Let me explain.jpg (541x500, 49K)

Damn shame what happened to her and Kylie Page aka gettin jewed and niggered

Whoever you are - don't do it. You'd regret it, trust me.

hmmm... idc in all honestly haha

do a flip

She shit like a duck
*bruh* *bruh*
It stank when we fuck
*brrrrrllll* *cocaine*
She quacks when she suck
*yeaaaah* *OK*
This bitch is a duck?
*pow pow pow*
I think she a duck
*my niggggggaaaaaaa*
My dick in a duck
*holllaaaah*
I'm fucking a duck.
I'm fucking a duck
I'm fucking a duck

Attached: oruui.jpg (312x471, 17K)

Aint that Lana Rhodes? It's all fake. The tits, the face, the ass.

i teared up

When the spartans realized that degeneracy and corruption were killing their civilization slowly, they changed their culturally rich civilization (competing with Athens in philosophy, arts and way of life) with a highly militaristic regime, oppressing the 90% of its citizens with an elite of highly disciplined soldiers.
This is very unlikely to happen in our current world, but time will tell and as mental diseases, despair and a lack of enlightment keep increasing this will be the only possible outcome, or face the complete destruction of philosophy, soul and beauty.

That's Saint Tarrant to you

when you are come back from that walk people told you, you can read this.

do not think these think have some vitamin d :D and socialize.

>these think
>things*

Damn, if I had boobs like that, I would play with them all day long.

Stream it, faggot

Attached: you.gif (480x270, 926K)

Dont let your dreams be dreams. You're already Norwegian, practically half way there.

Attached: 30683746378.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

your death will be a loss for every person in this god damn planet.

this is my last call please do not do it. you will grow this up.

Hello OP, I understand that life may be harder for somepeople than for others. I quit alcohol, stopped smoking. I found a job. I made my life more stable and after all I did, I do not feel depressed every day, I feel better today. I still have some sad days, but it is much easier now. Depression may be cured. You have to seek for higher values, that will give you a light for your strugglings. The light will help you to fight your deppression. God bless you OP.I do not know you, but I wish you the best :) Take care of yourself.

>90 relies to this shitty bait

Attached: 1562145780164.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Attached: do it faggot.png (836x537, 725K)

Wow my life is significantly better than what you describe.
So are the lives of many others, here or any other place.
You also won’t off yourself.

You also gained nothing from this experience.

Also, saged and hidden.

fick nich