ACOSTA IS A PEDOPHILE

Look at the tired, hollow looks in the kids' eyes. Something's wrong there. Something's very wrong.
This isn't humor, this is horrifying.
Edit: No seriously, that thousand yard stare from the older one? She's seen some shit.

Not even just their eyes. Their body language. The folded arms. The listless stance. The kiddo with the folded arms pulling one inwards so she's carefully not touching her own father.

I hope they're okay. They didn't get to choose which family to be born into any more than the rest of us do.

Attached: 131C05A7-8FF4-456A-AF55-C9D0AF211B6A.jpg (1242x1456, 314K)

>everyone I don't like is a pedo

ever thought they might just be ugly

>1 post by this ID
hide thread and move on

jesus those lolis are ugly as a sin and his wife is a horse face as well, he must be rich as hell so why the fuck would be marry someone like that?

He looks so guilty, I mean, LOOK at him.

Attached: tripfag.png (1125x681, 63K)

He isn't that rich and he's also a hideous frog man.

Anyone who defends him is a pedophile. Period.

Post another thread with the word "humor" in it that isn't a humor thread faggot. . .

Attached: 1562457203634.webm (460x252, 622K)

Wasn’t he the old caretaker at the Overlook Hotel?

No one has ever cared about that weak ass meme

You just proved it correct though

fucking kek those daughters look like something out of a horror film

Another Nazi

That kid's face has to be a shop.

>helps orchestrate a deal to get one of the most disgusting people in the country off scott free
>guys uh I think there might be something wrong with this guy

No shit dude

Attached: 068A558A-2F2F-4850-AAAC-59CDDA4E6A4D.jpg (780x1024, 82K)

The Coven

they have ADHD and have been MEDICATED

Why do his daughters look like 70 year old midgets wearing wigs?

absolute fucking faggot

Attached: Now.gif (474x379, 471K)

(((MEDICATED)))

What the fuck. I had to reverse img search just to be sure you weren't fucking with me because the older daughter looks like she has an old woman's face already, like all of her youth is already gone. I thought it was a really convincing shop at first. I agree with you OP. That's a face that looks like it has seen some terrible traumatizing shit.

What I want to know is why did Trump choose Acosta to be the Secretary of Labor?

Why ACOSTA? Why not ANYONE ELSE? Why Acosta in particular?

Resign Acosta, pedophile.

Attached: 70526059-BC65-4881-A4F0-69E982898532.jpg (1242x449, 92K)

because it is rare that we need to ppint it out to faggots like you. Go die in a fire. I know guys that suck actual dick that are less of a faggot than you are being right now.

my lord those kids are fugly poor things

young one looks old

Who was Acosta taking orders from? That's what's been lost in all this. The demoshits think they can make this all go away if they pin it on DRUMPF and this Acosta guy only.

>Jeb Bush

It's difficult to tell what the little girls look like, since it appears they live on cheetos and Pepsi and never sleep.
My animals are treated way better than most kids.

What the fuck is our timeline

Attached: 1322161523977.png (202x206, 46K)

Why does the girl look like a 40 year old man?

Attached: Why.jpg (202x212, 29K)

Looks a bit like how Rodney Dangerfield might look as a little girl. Even has a look of an inward "I don't get no respect!"
>tfw you use humor to cope with a fucked up world

Even if he didn't do anything himself, the fact that he went along with going light on Epstein has to weight on his conscience, knowing that Epstein continued to abuse girls because he didn't fight harder to prosecute him fully.

The body language could be that they're likely surrounded by press on a somewhat formal setting. Eyes and facial muscles are off for sure. Those haircuts and uniform appearance are what gives me the spooks.

Attached: 1543586628738.jpg (749x749, 79K)

She's just an ugly kid who knows she's ugly, that's naked insecurity right there, under the glare of the cameras.

Attached: AlienChildren.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

not yet

Attached: epsteins-fixer-chelsea-wedding-678x381.jpg (678x381, 47K)

>dressed up kids in matching dresses for the press pictures
>sent kids to the hairstylist in the morning for the same reason
>kids are bored
>trying not to fall asleep
>wife is unhappy because the hairstylist fucked up
>also just noticed how bald her husband has become holy fucking shit, prob secretly wished she could fuck Pence on the side

Chill out anons, not everything is a secret pedo conspiracy

Filtered thanks namefag

>Strut in there like OutKast in that hey ya video
>"iM uUuUh TrAnS-cRiPpLe AtHleTE"
>*Drool*
>Wal- I mean, OutKast my ass out with prize money

Fuck off spammer.

You've been posting this in every thread for hours.

So what the fuck is going on with those kids? The one in the center looks like she's fresh out of a Podesta pool painting.

Come and see

if the girls were pretty faced ur impression would be different.

Made them look even uglier with the watermelon haircut.

Kys you pathetic soul

She looks like Full Disclosure.

If you can't tell, that's probably a jannie or shill trying to get the thread 404'd.

I trip because I feel like it

>Desperate for attention
Fuck off namecuck.

Attached: 3b5593f1824a05e21ab0956430202190.jpg (495x495, 27K)

those kids looks like something out of a horror movie
their faces and hair look photoshopped

"if only you knew how bad things really are"

WTF? This is a disgrace how are normies not appalled by this. whose idea was it in the first place.