The Millennium Challenge 2002

So how fucked are we if we actually go to war with Iran?

Attached: 648A264A-653B-4969-A5E5-D53207B74894.jpg (220x275, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Millennium_Challenge_2002##
warontherocks.com/2015/11/millennium-challenge-the-real-story-of-a-corrupted-military-exercise-and-its-legacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it’s not a great idea

Attached: 57CF11A5-740A-4F7A-8A00-EB39EF4449A4.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Why would we go to war with Iran? They aren't in range to nuke us. We don't need oil from them. There is nothing to be gained.

>Are sandniggers in the desert with Soviet-era tech a threat to the US?
c'mon man

Attached: 1559991951315.gif (320x384, 2.22M)

It would be an easy task. Iranian regime would go down in a few weeks, maybe a few months, tops. The country would be fully democratized and politically/economically/socially stable within a few years afterward. Attacking Iran will cause a domino effect of peace that will reverberate across the Middle East. If Trump attacks now, all this could be achieved before he finishes his second term. Trust (((us))).

Attached: iran alt-lite.jpg (733x687, 129K)

China and Russia need Iran and they won't tolerate another regime change so close to the one-belt one-road project.

Hopefully very fucked

It would not benefit anyone but, That one chosen nation.

Attached: 1507770360241.jpg (637x960, 70K)

Who the fuck is "we" supposed to be, you fucking pozzed as kike?

>Millennium Challenge 2002 (MC02) was a major war game exercise conducted by the United States Armed Forces in mid-2002. The exercise, which ran from July 24 to August 15 and cost $250 million, involved both live exercises and computer simulations. MC02 was meant to be a test of future military "transformation"—a transition toward new technologies that enable network-centric warfare and provide more effective command and control of current and future weaponry and tactics. The simulated combatants were the United States, referred to as "Blue", and an unknown adversary in the Middle East, "Red", which can be Iran or Iraq.[1][2]

>Need to test out a specific scenario of attack and your planned defence to said attack scenario
>Give a Marine General exact directions on when and how to attack so you can test out your theories.
>Marine General just does what he wants to make a name for himself, fuck the rules, then whines like a baby when he's told to redo his attack as ordered.

Guy was an idiot.

Ask yourself, how long would it take to ride a bicycle from Tehran to Cairo? Long time right? Well General Ripper, depicted in the op didn't have to deal with such petty issues when he was devising his plans as Opfor for the Millennium Challenge. His bicycle messengers would teleport around, this is the kind of allowances required to make the Opfor even remotely competitive with the US Military. His complaints were a fucking joke. The US Military would have seen these massed fleets of rowboats and shit ages before they could ever get near a Battle group. Yet to make Opfor competitive the US Navy pulled its punches to see how a swarm attack would play out in ideal conditions. Almost every "result" this General achieved was derived from literal physics bending of reality or making the US military staff into absolute brainlets for conditions to arrive for him to execute a plan.

>Red, commanded by retired Marine Corps Lieutenant General Paul K. Van Riper, adopted an asymmetric strategy, in particular, using old methods to evade Blue's sophisticated electronic surveillance network. Van Riper used motorcycle messengers to transmit orders to front-line troops and World-War-II-style light signals to launch airplanes without radio communications.

They also don't want to become parking lots, so there's that.

Attached: 1562544978059.jpg (540x532, 45K)

RICE FIELDS

>Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected.

Embargos are acts of war. We already are at war with them--information operations mobilized some time ago.

Nigger you’re retarded. He did what an actual enemy would do, which is to think.

does USA have enough ordinance in that area?
seems like Obummer used it all on useless support of ISIS

I just want to kill space jews

Attached: 255F2BF2-AC57-4E0A-A7B6-3148E1CAA6D8.jpg (707x824, 537K)

The US has more ordnance laying around unused than the average NATO nation has for its general usage. When Libya was getting coup'd the NATO mission had to come begging the US to enforce the No-fly zone because NATO had literally run out of munitions to drop. They're utterly worthless and incapable of prosecuting a campaign. The only power on the planet capable of projecting to other regions is the US and the US has stockpiles in every region to allow it to function for a month or two without resupply.

>Ask yourself, how long would it take to ride a bicycle from Tehran to Cairo?
Nobody teleported, and they used motorcycles, not bicycles

Leave the middle east alone, they're fucking useless sandniggers. And we need to stop sending money to other countries, especially Israel.

>imaginary planes
>imaginary lights
>imaginary motorcycles
>imaginary missiles on canoes

He abandoned the whole point of the operation just so he could yell "I'm a winner" for once in his life.
Either that or he was just bitter about something and wanted to be a shithead. about it.

Nah bro, that's lame

A low tech enemy, yes. They weren't testing low tech tactics, they we're testing high tech. Marine wanted to be macho and fucked it up.

We would "win" just like we did in Iraq, but it would probably take longer due to the terrain and Iran's beefier forces.

But then we'd spend trillions managing the resulting mess, lose a bunch of our guys in the process, and in the end we don't gain anything for our troubles.

The point of the war game was to see what a war with Iran would look like and how it would play out without killing anyone. Using his strategy and the same level of technology available to the Iranians he would have killed 20,000 US servicemen by the second day.

Motorcycles still don't teleport. He used these "old methods" to for opsec but he was given the same results as a radio communication network. His entire strategy was fraudulent in it's ability to gather and disseminate information.

>Soviet-era tech
When will this meme end?

You wont.

>Actually being this fucking retarded

TIL Americans can outsmart other Americans! Are you somehow implying borderline autistic Iranian military leaders compare to American brass? LMFAO.

Rope yourself faggot.

them Muslims got it coming

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Iranians aren't as smart as that general to pull off what he did in the exercise in real life

Better watch out for the two Iranian F4s!!!!

>He used these "old methods" to for opsec but he was given the same results as a radio communication network.
(Citation needed)

Attached: C5A704AE-3B62-4D79-916F-53EEDC613201.png (500x731, 200K)

yikes and treasonpilled

Iran has China and Russia on their side
not smart?
Also Iran is second only to Russia and USA in terms of # of engineering degrees
Even Japan loves Iran.... they're quite similar in terms of engineering capability.
I'd say USA engineering prowess wouldn't be anything without all the German and Nordic Americans who were engineers.
Now we have poo-in-loos running Google.... we're fucked, leaf.

A USMC general used more out-of-date tech than that because the US Navy doesn't have a clue how to handle it.

>we

read this you dumb nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Millennium_Challenge_2002##

tl;dr there were several errors in the simulation as well as the guy playing the role of the Iranians abusing the simulation like a dickhead which caused the results to be utterly worthless.
for the example, the ships were supposed to be modeled in the simulation several miles off the coast, but it mistakenly but them right on the coast at point blank from the simulated Iranians. So unless Iran has wizards with teleportation spells, the results are worthless

Attached: 1559351000441.jpg (581x622, 66K)

Also.. who has the will to FIGHT and WIN?
Arabs?

>(Citation needed)
from the article I just posted
>I've also heard his method of simulating "bicycle couriers" was treating them as being as instantaneous as radio communications, but impossible to intercept. Bones Jones (talk) 12:49, 10 February 2019 (UTC)

Fuck off retard, adults are talking.

>how fucked are we
We have enough aerial combat and missiles to turn Iran into a parking lot

>Iran has China and Russia on their side
You really believe China or Iran will get into a conflict with the US over Iran? That's delusional

I'm not for a war against Iran but the truth is that Iran would get steamrolled, they are incompetent

Attached: incompetent.jpg (1600x1067, 322K)

I'm not a military person, but just looking at what I know about Arabs vs Iranians and their "hunger" and will to fight... I don't think Arabs will do that well.
I don't want to speculate on American Military Readiness because I feel that would be.... unpatriotic or whatever.

they already have, it is called soft war and look at the state of California or Seattle and tell me the democratic party and China haven't already started
it started in the 90s you fucking retard

I agree that IRGC has been mostly laughable, especially the weapons demos. Until more recently.. the past 5-10 years something has changed.

>Lightspeed motorcycles is thinking

We should probably do it to protect our greatest ally in the middle east.

All you posted was the internal debate conversation from editors at Wikipedia. That’s as valid as using this conversation as a “source”

warontherocks.com/2015/11/millennium-challenge-the-real-story-of-a-corrupted-military-exercise-and-its-legacy/

completely different from participating in a full scale war

The bike messengers were used to supplement battlefield phone lines.
If you were fighting an enemy that makes extensive use of EWAR doctrine, you snuff the radio signals, build an exchange into a bunker, and run wire to defensive emplacements and give them field telephones.

It's the geography. The straight of Hormuz is a funnel and if you put a Carrier group near it the Iranians will spam anti-ship missiles at you.
Go and actually read the 2002 Millennium Challenge if you really want to know what people are worried about.

it's the truth you gargantuan nigger
>This exercise was conducted with a real fleet doing things in real life, engaging an enemy that only existed in a computer. Because the USN wanted to practice amphibious landing within the allotted time period for the massive exercise without disrupting shipping lanes, the only possible place to do so was right on the shoreline in a tiny strip. The computer was supposed to model the ships in open ocean, but instead placed them exactly where they were in real life. The result was the computer thought the ships had been teleported feet away from a massive armada of small boats and civilian planes that IRL could not have supported the weight alone (never mind the guidance and support systems) of the missiles they were firing point blank range into this fleet (the computer modelled the weapons as 5,700-pound, 19-foot P-15 Termit anti-ship missiles which were somehow being fired from from 25-foot, 5,200-lb displacement fibreglass speedboats, which Van Riper used because they were being ignored for purposes of the exercise, which is not done in real life). On top of that, the simulator that ran the ship's defences wasn't functioning properly due to the fact that the engagement was happening in the wrong area so it was turned off. Whoops. Oh, and the Blue Force had no idea this had happened until after the fact.
does Iran have lightspeed motorcycles, anti-matter speedboats that can hold termits, wizards and mind readers? no, and since they don't, the results are worthless

Millions of dead muslims. That's a plus that can't be overlooked.

USA would balkanize and go into civil war before 2024 if they attempt to engage Venezuela and/or Iran in anything beyond typical CIA regime change stuff
I know what you guys are discussing, I am saying this has more to do with the petrodollar and economics than it has to do with ordinance and air or sea power

>we don't need oil from them
god you people are retards

you bomb those niggers from the sky then watch them kill each other for a bag of flour.

That's the cause. Yes.
Every war we've had in the last 25 years has been because of the petrol dollar, you aren't bringing anything new to this conversation.

Persiaboos and Iranian diaspora are the fucking worst, you aren't fooling anyone you gay cunt

When they get stuff that's not soviet era tech

truthfully USA doesn't use any oil from Iran... it goes to China mostly.
Germany gets oil from Saudis
USA gets oil from Canada, Mexico, within USA
Soft warfare includes gang violence, fentanyl epidemics, other drugs flooding into the country, caches of chinese weapons being buried all over the country
you're a retard if you think this is just about the straight of hormuz

Honestly it is going to have to balkanize at some point. There is no possibility of coexistence between left and right ideologies anymore.

Why do you think the US has never attacked Iran?

Yeah the chinks have been pushing that shit into our country for decades.
What does that have to do with Iran you retarded boomer?

Realistically it needs to be billions in the end.

Because they used to be a close ally?

Attached: Near_East_Iran_-_truck_convoy_of_US_supplies_for_USSR_-_NARA_-_195340.jpg (3000x2282, 2.75M)

You say that. Inside job.

Mr. Incompetent, that can't even produce half baked false flag; that people would buy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-213426_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1076x1647, 461K)

Agreed. But a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

well eventually they're gonna lube us up enough to slip it in, once we've already collapsed
also i'm not a boomer
yea I'm just trying to explain to people, Afghanistan and Iraq were good for China, and a war with Iran would be good for China too.

Lol why do you keep citing an unsourced forum post like it matters at all?

Attached: 75E36991-305F-4DD4-8582-CF51071C6F2D.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

Um. Hope you're trolling.

Kike propaganda.

The radical left is only about 5% of the population. 1-2% spoiled coastal elite kids, 3% kikes or so. Maybe add another 5% of useful idiots like leaders of black community or la raza.

The real issue is that kike bankers are undermining the economic viability of most people, which makes them feel insecure and desperate for a variety of welfare programs. This leads to a splintering of mainline America between people who primarily value social conservatism, versus those who are primarily worried about the ability to put food on the table.

If you get rid of usurious parasites and build out modern infrastructure to support a robust 21st century economy, the democratic party would evaporate overnight.

You can tell I am right because of things like the Epstein case. Why does the Mossad need extensive networks of pedophilia blackmail if their grasp on power is not tenuous? Exactly. All it takes is one or two reasonable folks getting into power and a few years of good policy and boom, the whole charade is over for them.

We would win the war and fuck up the peace. Killing nation states is what our military is built to do. Playing cop afterward is what we are terrible at.

If we go to Iran we’re fucked, Iran’s fucked, and well, pretty much everything is fucked except Israel who’s happy as a Yiddish banker in a recession

The millennium challenge is horribly overrated. Lot's of unrealistic cheats were used in the simulation. Yes going to war with Iran would be hard, and we would probably lose battles but a US would still be inevitable. Iran is not some throwaway country like Iraq or Vietnam were we could take the L and keep going, it would be catastrophic to US power and prestige to be defeated here, they would nuke it too ground before admitting defeat.

I can't understand what the fuck you're trying to say but I'll just refer you to what's written in since you're a dumbass phoneposter who probably refuses to click links

I'm less of a believer, but then my country is absolutely fucked and essentially a UN controlled dumping ground for African migrants and muslims in general.

>Iranian diaspora nigger can't refute the points stated so he doubles down on his retardation
they're from interviews with people who were fucking there, refute the points in it or fuck off. does Iran have speedboats that can hold P-15 Termits, lightspeed bicycles, or wizards who can teleport the US fleet? answer the question you disingenuous faggot.

who do you think would win? Arabs or Iranians?

Very. We should go to war against Israel instead.

He wants to know what source the armchair generals in the Wikipedia talk are referring to. They can say van riper cheated all they want, but what's the actual source for that?

No, we're the world's largest producer of oil. Germany relies on oil from Iran, not the US.

the Magi came from Persia... don't underestimate them

Your country is divided and still bankrupt from the 2008 GFC, it will be the nail in the coffin of the United States.

that is what I am saying
also check it

150%.

I won't be fucked at all because I'm not ZOG, in fact I'll be sitting on the sidelines cheering for the Iranians to fuck the US military's shit up senpai.

Because the US only exists to be the attack dog and sugar daddy of Jizzrael and international Jewry.

Yep, the United States lacks the resilience to deal with the intended and un-intended consequences of a war with Iran.

US military is probably more obsolete than Iran, because Iran definitely is getting tech fro Russia and Russian military tech is superior to ours because their defense contracting industry is vastly less corrupt, still corrupt as all fuck, but far less corrupt than the US defense contracting scam.

Well, unlike with al Qaeda and ISIS, the US government doesn't control Iran, so Iran isn't going to set itself up for the US to attack it in the manner of the US's choosing.

Kek.

The point of the operation was to see how US conventional tactics would fare against unpredictable smaller enemies, if you're just going to set up the scenario on both sides, it's a pointless exercise. The US has controlled both sides in most of the wars it's fought in the past 30 years, so I suppose it was a useful training exercise regime for those fake conflicts, but not for a real war with a real military power like Iran.

>Are you somehow implying borderline autistic Iranian military leaders compare to American brass?
Iranian military and its leadership isn't bogged down with political appointments, fags, trannies, women and other diversity hires.

Yeah, but you're a cancuck. All the loser beta males that lacked the balls to depose the king fled to your shithole.

People don't understand that USA stock is genetically different from anywhere else in the world. Pure bred fighters that will make rag tag militias and defeat the largest empire in the world over principles.

Iran doesn't allow faggots in its military or society and knows Israel is its enemy, they're already miles ahead of US forces.

>they're from interviews with people who were fucking there
I want to read the interviews