Obvious yet /pol will not discuss

If the white race is so smart why are the (((kikes))) in charge through the systematic use of (((Usury)))?

If the white race is so smart, why are they letting the shitskins breed them out of existence?

If the white race is so smart, why are the liberals destroying the white race's base of power, the family?

Conclusion: The white race is not special they are the same as any other race.

/thread.

Attached: tosnd.jpg (600x480, 56K)

Attached: i am fucking white5.jpg (700x394, 199K)

white is not a singular race. europeans are not misceginated like americans yet.

Science, art, culture, economics, law, religion, technology.....

China and India had that thousands of years ago. Your point, slug?

Neither are niggers.

>culture
>still eat with sticks
choose one and only one

Why do u fucking kids always reply to this kike slide shit, fuck dude this has to be a simulation.

shut up kike nigger. you're king of a pile of shit

PSA -
The only people that use triple elipses are kikes and out of touch leftists. Do not respond to these posts

Sage

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif (500x252, 1.38M)

We are the only race to strongly evolve empathy and we assume other races evolved similarly regardless of the evidence.

Attached: 1561744448544m.jpg (838x1024, 160K)

Right. Obvious thread is obvious.

THUS THE POINT: THIS SHIT IS NEVER DISCUSSED.

Yeah, let's cherry pick out stat, why don't we.

>this retard who bumps the thread

This is what no one will tell you about /pol:

THIS SITE IS A PLACEBO.

Yes, this is a quarantine place for your bigotry, while the MSM is censored and curated to the (((kike's))) agenda.

Then all the shill have to say to you is to sage and shut up, shut it down.

In other words, they don't want introspection from anyone of you anons.

India white people, China stagnant since the middle ages and mostly stagnant since the ancient period.

The West completely superior in almost every field and for much longer.

Whites are giving the rabble enough rope to hang themselves, then we will rise like the mighty phoenix we are.

>statistical measurement of national crime data shows different means in different populations
>cherrypicking
user

Attached: 1562771588156.png (500x501, 453K)

Well, if you are so fucking smart, what are you doing on /pol?

>The white race is not special they are the same as any other race
That's a non-sequitur. Not being "special" =/= the same as every other. Different racial and ethnic groups are unique.

As for not being "supreme" - that's a issue to take up will people who are supremacists, rather than those of us who simply prefer our own kind. "White Supremacist" is a straw-man argument against many of us. I don't care if my race is the best at everything. It is mine, therefore I share a self-interest in what happens to it.

>THIS SHIT IS NEVER DISCUSSED
False. People make the same arguments you have every day.
Also putting parenthesis around "kikes" is redundant and outs you as a larping shill.

Anyone who replies to this thread after me takes it up the arse.

Attached: 1541285052549.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Obvious: OP is a faggot...again

Doing criminal evil things is not "smart." In the same way that a nigger robbing and murdering a 15yo girl makes a profit off of it, and then ends up spending most of his life in prison for it, Jews doing evil sinister shit and then getting Holocausted is not smart. Petty, short-sighted crimes are not smart. You have not outsmarted someone just because you did some unexpected evil shit. Normal people don't go around psychotically planning for every possible conceivable backstab that could happen at any moment, because that is neurotic as fuck, so when someone takes advantage of this naivety, it usually works. That is what kikes do. Then they get oven'd and expelled and Holocausted and so on, and life goes on as it has for thousands of years. Rinse and repeat.

Where to begin?

Your shit coming from a hopping rat at the bottom of the shit dumping ground of the British scum, that is truly fetid.

But anyhow. You are an admixture of rape and sodomy, well, rape. So your race per se, it is the same as any other. Notwithstanding your non-sequitur.

2nd, you obviously are irrelevant in the scheme of things since you could not even stay quiet but neede to pollute this thread.

Attached: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (406x486, 29K)

Do you think taking over the British financial system from 1694 to the present day is not "smart"?

It has taken generations and generations of carefully chosen pupils and groomed men to control the world. And you think a simpleton monkey behind a shit posting computer can challenge the domination of the kikes?

Killing your own race is 64D chess.

Even if the Holocaust happened, it is neither the only nor the highst body count genocide ever perpetrated. Why is it treated with such unique contempt compared to, say, Rwamda, or the Armenians? What about what Khan did to the East? What about Stalin or Mao?

What makes (((the Holocaust))) so singularly important?

>Doesn't know how evolution works

Attached: 1542546995662.png (396x385, 131K)

Kek, of course I can. These freaks spend literally every second of every day trying to prevent young white males from acting. They invest LITERAL TRILLIONS into exactly that. Literally the entire world is against the "simpleton monkey" that I am. Because they know that it could all be over in the blink of an eye. At any moment, their reign could end, forever, just like that, and it is young white males like me who will achieve it.

>Do you think taking over the British financial system from 1694 to the present day is not "smart"?
Again, tricking a trusting and kind person is not smart, no. It is evil. You're conflating evil with intellect, they are not the same thing. I can stab a toddler to death and feel so very smug and superior that I won, I must be the smartest man alive for how hard I won, right? No, I'd just be a disturbed evil psycho. Like a Jew.

>/thread.
Holy shit leave this place and never return, you DO NOT put "/thread" in response to yoursefl you lying egotistical brainlet faggot.
K I L L Y O U R S E L F you dirty kike

>Calls kikes superior.
>Here he want to make claim that races are equal.

Attached: 1542232642353.jpg (201x255, 17K)

this

Something tells me you're a nigger, OP.

Attached: 1560311603455.jpg (670x1024, 124K)

I recon Jewish

>Again, tricking a trusting and kind person is not smart, no. It is evil. You're conflating evil with intellect, they are not the same thing. I can stab a toddler to death and feel so very smug and superior that I won, I must be the smartest man alive for how hard I won, right? No, I'd just be a disturbed evil psycho. Like a Jew.

You example is idiotic, a child is defenseless, and it is entrusted to an adult for his care.

Can you are conflating is in the thinking that the (((joos) owe you any duty of care. They don't.

BTW, I am neither a kike nor a nigger. I am huwhite.

If you're out having dinner with some people and you get up and go to the bathroom. Then you resume your meal, everyone finishes eating then you all part ways and go home. During the night you die because someone had slipped poison in your drink.

Is the person that poisoned you better or superior to you? By OP's logic, the poisoner is superior. And they may be in a pure darwinian sense if there is enough poisonings happening that only people that are wary of poison survive. But, people have certain expectations, modes of conduct and ethics that leave them vulnerable.

You could have sat there and ate your food with a gun in your other hand, never taking your eyes off anybody else at the table with you and if anybody looked like they're going to touch your food you glare at them. Then, you'd have survived. Why should all that be necessary, though? Is it stupid to never let your guard down in any kind of circumstance?

Attached: 1506274273843.jpg (640x705, 43K)

>Can you are conflating is in the thinking that the (((joos) owe you any duty of care. They don't.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Are you having an aneurysm?

What you do not realize is that it is easier to undermine than it is to build, it's easier to destroy than it is to create. A lethal parasite is not well-adjusted and fit, or smart, or superior, just because it kills its host and dies in the process. It's just malignant and bad.

It's easy to be evil and manipulative, I promise you that Europeans are well capable of doing it too. It's just not a feasible or intelligent long-term strategy. It's a more intelligent strategy to actually build and maintain things, the way white men do, and that will be proven in the end.

But this is why communism and the Jewish parasite's modus operandi is not in accordance with nature's beauty at all. It is a perversion of it; nature turned opposite. It is competition through non-competition. The triumph of the weak over the strong, and once they triumph, if they do, they will perish too because they are too weak to feed themselves. It's solely destructive, like a disease. Real competition is not. "I can't function in a white world, and I can't compete against the white man, so I must circumvent the system." The system works, and is good, however. Just not for them. It is also theoretically possible that it can succeed, but it is still not in their own best interest, because just as communists starve once they get their way, kikes can't survive without a thriving host. Then as everything dies and things return to a primitive state, the strong rise again.

Let me get back to what I was saying.

No shitposting monkey like yourselves is going to be taking down the kikes any time soon.

The only way this superstructure will change is when it can no longer sustain itself.

there, now /thread. nuff'aid

You may claim that this is all just the natural way of things, but even so, that doesn't mean that I am just going to lie down and die of a parasitic infection when I have a medicine bottle right next to me with a label that says "Meine Ehre heisst Treue." I know my way is the right way, and I will fight for it, and you can't seriously be expecting to convince me otherwise.

>By OP's logic, the poisoner is superior

Wrong. don't put words for me.

Ha
Goteem

>Didn't even reply right
Why is your mommy letting you use her work computer, you little downy?

>Didn't even have a retort

The problem is that the communist revolution already occurred in the US. We just didn't realize it in time.
>now in the counterrevolutionary phase
the problem to be solved is organization of the counter-revolution

Attached: 1535361622507.jpg (575x1024, 67K)

I said no such thing! And no, this is not the natural way of things. It is an artificial structure that has worked for thousands of years.

What has enable it to thrive is the lack of communications and access to the knowledge from the masses.

All right, but let us say, this system collapses, what would make it better for the average joe to know how the system works if he is helpless to do anything to change it?

Jews have a better understanding of the gentile psyche than the gentiles themselves, they even positioned themselves in key sectors to maintain dominance. The whole whites invented more is just a pathetic cope. Its like a black in Africa feeling superior because he can carry water for 10 miles while the white man has to use a machine he invented to do it for him...the white man feels proud that he has invented things while the jew knows he controls everything.

>The problem is that the communist revolution already occurred in the US. We just didn't realize it in time.

Yes, the New Deal. But even you knowing this, why haven't you being able to fight back?

Things started going downhill after the Federal Reserve was established in 1913.

OP, ask yourself this: if Europeans were aware, the way kikes are, that they are in a grand worldwide battle of good vs. evil, who do you honestly think would win? If all Europeans were simultaneously conscious of the attack pitted against them for thousands of years? You know the answer to this. Jews would be extinct within hours. If it was an even and fair battle, of two sides, there is absolutely no competition. It would be a joke. It is a joke.

The difference is that in Jewish culture and psyche this is the standard. For Europeans it is not. Europeans are instead good and kind and rely on goodness to create a prosperous future.

In short, stabbing an unsuspecting victim in the back while's sleeping and unaware of your presence is not "smart." It is scummy, vile, evil, and Jewish. Especially so if the same person would in a fair 1v1 fight demolish you without breaking a sweat.

Fighting back is a slow and steady progression of red pilling white folk who grew up around and in (((Propaganda))), it is happening and it is speeding up...

1694, British central bank...

Shitty attempt for IP's. Git gud rabbi

Dude, stop fantasy dreaming. Henry Ford already said it, so did Hitler.

The point is, most people don't understand Usury and the kikes have an advantage because Usury is taught at their Synagogue as part of their theology.

By the way, the bankers are nothing more than the descendants of the first priests that were in charge of the care of the grain for the tribe.

Well I understand it and so does my wife and so do all my European friends and their wives and so will all our children, who will be armed and intelligent, kind, good, and untrusting of others, and ready to fight forever, very vehemently and with unrelenting determination.

Things are different now, with the internet, good and intelligent people of all nations can communicate easily and create bonds with each other. The mere fact that this is possible and that we are even still here means that (((they))) are in seriously imminent trouble. The fact that I, a young white male, am I alive, means that we have pretty much already won. Despite everything, despite all they have done and continue trying to do, I am still alive, despite ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THEIR BEST EFFORTS, I am here. That means something.

You posted this in other threads too you absolute faggot.

If you're gonna do it, do it and dont tell me about it. I don't care about you.

Maybe if you grew the fuck up and made something of yourself, and it is never too late, you wouldn't feel the need.

Now fuck off, Digger.

Don't be to smug... they are preparing the great culling to only keep 500,000,000

Omg, this means the plague is a higher functioning organism with superior intelligence. Which makes sense because do you know what else is like the plague?

Jews

To add, it is logic that the predator relies on the prey, elevating the prey above predator. See cave art.

Jews prey on whites at best and themselves at worst

Whites prey on spiritual energy at their best and themselves at worst

Go figure

Another thing, no one ever mentions the Great Council of 7, they are the ones that run the whole show and each one of them is of a single race. Figure it out and why would they keep it of one of each race and not kill the others?

Could it be because if they kill the other's races they wipe all of themselves?

>If the white race is so smart why are the (((kikes))) in charge through the systematic use of (((Usury)))?
In the year 1311, Pope Clement V outlawed usury for all Christians, but this rule didn't apply to Jews. This gave them a fairly obvious advantage.
>If the white race is so smart, why are they letting the shitskins breed them out of existence?
WW2 was an example of us fighting back against this (I'm referring to Germany, obviously). Sadly, the Zionists won that war.
>If the white race is so smart, why are the liberals destroying the white race's base of power, the family?
I don't think any other race would be immune to this. You are looking at us in isolation.

>not fighting back
who says we're not, shill? run your demoralization campaign, it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1554960367377.jpg (720x809, 94K)