I wish Jow Forums had never come to me. I wish none of the blackpilling ever happened

I wish Jow Forums had never come to me. I wish none of the blackpilling ever happened.

Attached: bcb88a03972e6148b05e480c9e6e0cfd.jpg (550x422, 26K)

So do all who live to see such times.

Attached: PaganHeathenForestElfs.png (1344x572, 857K)

So do all men who see such times, but you can always have a friend named Sam, who puts his pinky in your sphincy during the midnight hour.

We have this thread everyday

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you

>eagle country

Attached: 1562721819522.jpg (800x450, 181K)

silence, incel

>not just embracing clown world and enjoying the ride
pathetic, everyone prefers comedy over tragedy

Attached: born to die die.png (960x700, 1.09M)

this [black gentleman] gets it

weighed and found wanting

SURRENDER MONKEY NIGGER KIKE SQUAW PORCH MONKEY SOOTY CHONKY WETBACK SHIKSA CRACKER WHITENOSE DYKE JIGABOO LIMEY FROGEATER KAFFIR WOG DARKEY BEANER SPEARCHUCKER NIP SLOPE SLANT CUMSKIN REDNECK HAVE SEX YID SPADE CAMELJOCKEY BUGMAN DUNECOON OVEN DODGER CHRISTKILLER GOY SILICOON GRINGO TRANNY SAMBO HOT POCKET SPIC PALEFACE ABBIE SHYLOCK ROUNDEYE JUNGLE INCEL BUNNY PETER PETER FORESKIN EATER TACOHEAD SPOOK CURRYMUNCHER TOUCH OF THE TAR BRUSH MICK GOLLIWOG SWAMPGUINEA DAGO BOGTROTTER NIGLET CHEESEHEAD GAIJIN HONKY UNCLE TOM FAGGOT PICKANINNY Jow ForumsACK RAGHEAD TARBABY WHITEY NIGGER KIKE SQUAW PORCH MONKEY SOOTY CHONKY WETBACK SHIKSA CRACKER DYKE JIGABOO LIMEY FROGEATER KAFFIR WOG DARKEY BEANER SPEARCHUCKER NIP SLOPE SLANT CUMSKIN REDNECK HAVE SEX YID SPADE BUGMAN DUNECOON OVEN DODGER CHRISTKILLER GOY SILICOON GRINGO TRANNY SAMBO HOT POCKET SPIC PALEFACE ABBIE SHYLOCK ROUNDEYE JUNGLE INCEL BUNNY PETER PETER FORESKIN EATER TACOHEAD SPOOK CURRYMUNCHER TOUCH OF THE TAR BRUSH MICK GOLLIWOG SWAMPGUINEA DAGO BOGTROTTER NIGLET CHEESEHEAD GAIJIN HONKY UNCLE TOM FAGGOT PICKANINNY Jow ForumsACK RAGHEAD TARBABY WHITEY

schizo here. what's your blackpill? I'll give you a whiteone in return.

So do all who live to se such degeneracy,
but that is not for them to decicde,
all we have to do is decide what to do with the meme magic that is given to us.

Attached: hitleratpodium.jpg (200x250, 13K)

Jesus is coming to make things right again.
We're gonna make it, lads.

Attached: 1559251569809.jpg (2669x1768, 1.75M)

It's a very important thread.

>[black gentleman]
the proper term is nogger

Attached: mein neger.jpg (289x292, 14K)

>. I wish none of the blackpilling ever happened
You're in the right place now goy, let it soak in, let your hated of the jew and it's degeneracy consume you. Then crack a beer and continue shitposting.

Attached: pol_strange_beast.png (1323x184, 50K)

Jow Forums is now a blackpilled board. Amazing.

The world aches to die and progress keeps marching. No limit on economic growth will be our death.

Typical weak whitoid lol

THERE MAY COME A DAY WHEN THE SHITPOSTING OF ANONS WILL FAIL AND AUSTRALIA WILL BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET

BUT THAT IS NOT THIS DAY!

So it begins..

Attached: 1551263380863.jpg (1920x1059, 359K)